The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 1,989
Views: 1,989
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello.. Is anyone familiar with the Sony MXP 700? Was it an MCI build? Any insight on the quality of eqs/pres etc..? Thanks...

synth_head
replies: 4 views: 4,355
duffoberry 3rd May 2011

I recently sold a complete aurora 16 set with aes and cables. This was a spare that spent its last 8 months in the closet. ...

bobsandifer
replies: 0 views: 519
bobsandifer 3rd May 2011

I have a Berringer PMP3000. It has MON1 and MON2 out. I am considering using 6 Rolls PM50S personal monitors. Each PM50S has a...

andre747
replies: 1 views: 1,370
nedorama 3rd May 2011

I moved cross country and unloaded my 10 space rack cases. It's been far too long since I loaded them from empty. Do you lay it...

filthyrich
replies: 9 views: 958
crying1986 3rd May 2011

Im bout to get a dbx 160X vor vocals(hip hop). Will it add any dirt? how would you describe its sound?

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 4 views: 855
KngofNoiz 3rd May 2011

Hey guys need some help... I'm looking for the right cabinet for my soldano slo 100 .. I have been using a peavey cab temporarily...

Failedescape
replies: 12 views: 7,898
doug hazelrigg 3rd May 2011

My regular tech is in L.A. till next month and I need to get some simple mods to my Soundcraft 800B board. Anybody know of a...

UpNSmoke
replies: 2 views: 834
UpNSmoke 3rd May 2011

Ok here's the deal, I'm a young engineer who's been using daws since I started recording (sonar and pro tools) but now I've been...

brrecording
replies: 19 views: 1,812
robertshaw 3rd May 2011

I've just recently become aware that the new PT 9 HD is now a host based program. I've been running PT8 LE via my Apogee Rosetta...

knucklesmd
replies: 1 views: 648
bdenton 3rd May 2011

YouTube - Tex Avery - EP - Recorded, mixed and mastered at JFK Studio Sweden This is a hardcore band that i recently produced,...

hollow
replies: 10 views: 897
andersmv 3rd May 2011

Hey guys,i just bought a pair of QSC K10,i used them last night in a gig with my band but i noticed that the red Limit light was...

davidguevara80
replies: 13 views: 6,226
LimeMusic 3rd May 2011

Unfortunately i did not save up to get hs80s and now I'm broke with these speakers. Im not hating against them (thought my ears...

rush77neo
replies: 1 views: 671
Johnny Plant 3rd May 2011

Which pop song has the best strings sound (and arrangement, for that matter)? looking for some reference material.

prophet
replies: 7 views: 1,396
chrisrnps 3rd May 2011

I was going through some of my gear this evening, comparing the noise levels from the different units and I ran into something...

statzern
replies: 20 views: 1,918
DanDaMan 2nd May 2011

I'd like to hear from anyone using Empirical Labs Fatso Jr. So far, I've used it just for tracking. The compressor works...

Mike Jasper
replies: 24 views: 13,349
Penny 2nd May 2011

I have akg 414xls and UA610 solo tube preamp. To me it's great on acoustic guitar but need a vocal mic for tenorish male who...

Scott Bari
replies: 2 views: 467
jetam 2nd May 2011

This might seem like a dumb question to some but lets say I am mastering a track. I like the SSL compressor from waves, but I...

gritzildino
replies: 9 views: 1,880
RKrizman 2nd May 2011

I've recently purchased a few tube pres and and mics that people often mention swapping tubes to improve/change the sound. Where...

capnreverb
replies: 8 views: 635
Mark Kaufman 2nd May 2011

Hi all I'm looking for decent stereo converter to hook up to a Mac Mini that's only used as a media center. I have no...

-TheFrog-
replies: 1 views: 600
MasterCrab 2nd May 2011

My mixer went out a week ago and it has put me into a situation of looking for an alternative to my recording. I have decided it...

Skadarnold
replies: 1 views: 1,064
hurricaneE 2nd May 2011

Anyone familiar with mics made by Applied Microphone Technology (AMT)? We have a pair of B811's at work.. Never put them through...

DanH
replies: 0 views: 806
DanH 2nd May 2011

New update worth downloading or are there any bugs? my system is somewhat responsive right now and dont want to run into any more...

prologicmusic
replies: 4 views: 1,968
dreissk 2nd May 2011

Busy bicoastal ad music company is looking for a room (or rooms) to rent on a long-term basis in Manhattan. The ideal...

Wesley Krusher
replies: 0 views: 1,748
Wesley Krusher 2nd May 2011

Hi All, I'm currently using Ultrasone Pro 900s - I'm not happy with them so I'm going to sell and upgrade - I love the sound...

fantismo
replies: 4 views: 807
Charliewonder7 2nd May 2011

I have one I'm thinking about selling and can hardly find any reference to the going rate. Thanks

The dman
replies: 0 views: 1,106
The dman 2nd May 2011

Hello Folks! Ok, well, console-emulation seems to be the hot topic these days, so I was thinking about coming up with some...

weldroid
replies: 47 views: 7,198
weldroid 2nd May 2011

I posted this on the "Expanding Saffire Pro 40" thread, but I have received no answer... So I had to start a new one. I...

charlie12125
replies: 0 views: 896
charlie12125 2nd May 2011

I'm considering the benefits of analog summing and adding a box to my setup but I have a dilemma.. It seems that during mixdown...

Bierce85
replies: 1 views: 1,598
kevin nowhow 2nd May 2011

I know it's not out till the second but it's available where i live so has anyone got one yet? I've got an AK1 one so i'm...

musikmaschine
replies: 2 views: 1,766
musikmaschine 2nd May 2011

I Cant Put the Video Starting immediately in the VERY BEGGINING OF THE BAR. I am in grid mode and i change to Slip mode and i...

makasi
replies: 0 views: 535
makasi 2nd May 2011

I guess I could ask what is the best way to put your music onto itunes? I tried tunecore and some other 3rd party widget sites...

knucklesmd
replies: 2 views: 1,007
theblue1 2nd May 2011
replies: 5 views: 1,031
Isterpuck 2nd May 2011

Hello, at the moment I have a set of Event Opal, but after reading a lot I'm trilled with the idea to try the new Quested....

JSilver
replies: 10 views: 3,921
Fleaman 2nd May 2011

hey guyz, I was wondering, is it possible to use one distressor on the send return of my mr816x? so I can use it on to two/three...

mikante
replies: 11 views: 1,126
mikante 2nd May 2011

Any recommendations on a Large Diaph. Condenser mic that doesn't push higher frequencies for a sibilant female voice? Prefer...

buyerpro
replies: 11 views: 1,004
zakco 2nd May 2011

I've worked out of my home for several years and have started working out of a commercial studio locally. I'm moving from Cubase...

McPhaul
replies: 9 views: 1,076
spice house 2nd May 2011

Hi all, I have just recently tried to install my 2nd Alpha Link Madi AX and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get...

lordward
replies: 0 views: 969
lordward 2nd May 2011

Has anyone successfully modded their SPX90 to improve the sound. (mostly to lower the noise) Thanks

alexstobbe
replies: 5 views: 2,707
George Necola 2nd May 2011

Hey guys im a student studying music production so im just learning the skills, and want to invest in some solid monitors and...

DisforDorian
replies: 3 views: 575
DisforDorian 2nd May 2011

Hey yall. I'm in the process of developing a solid working relationship with a very established production company in my home...

FreshSkweez
replies: 4 views: 907
Izhaki 2nd May 2011

Hello all, First post and I will try to keep it short. I was just curious as to which road is most cost effective for a rapper...

JoshSnyder
replies: 12 views: 1,769
Sigma 2nd May 2011

I was just trying to screw my brauner phantom condenser mic onto the stand and it just slipped out my hands! Fortunately the...

Skilf
replies: 5 views: 2,949
wesarvin 2nd May 2011

hey. i bought a silver md441 with tuchel on ebay. i already have a blackfire md441 with a xlr connector that is in good...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 1 views: 3,041
frans 2nd May 2011

I love this mic. Though, anything I put in front of Lera sounds amazing, as her performances are always on point and...

slow records
replies: 5 views: 850
CeretoneAudio 2nd May 2011

I've decided to try setting up my kit with the kick, snare, and hats all in a straight line centered in front of me, with...

nafspark
replies: 16 views: 2,237
nafspark 2nd May 2011

I dont know if its a good idea to run keys through a twin reverb because Im afraid the low octave keys may blow the amp (i do...

Magnum29465
replies: 9 views: 1,352
Magnum29465 2nd May 2011

I might buy a stereo processor, that only does stereo (compression, EQ, tube gain) If I wanted to run a kick through it...

RockTheRoll
replies: 5 views: 809
psycho_monkey 2nd May 2011

Hi, I'm looking for a good cheap case for my Yamaha MG166CX mixer. I would like something lightweight and would prefer it not...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 2,330
dickiefunk 2nd May 2011

I'm just starting with all the recording stuff and got a MOTU audio express. Now here's my problem: When I adjust the mic level...

home_musician
replies: 6 views: 912
theblue1 2nd May 2011

I'm getting slight distortion when bouncing to mp3 in PT9 and and Logic 8. My wavs of course are fine. I assume this has...

czarthp
replies: 3 views: 920
AfterViewer 2nd May 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search