The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Avid apparently thinks people are too stupid to care about this near-essential feature, and they don't even mention it in the...

numberforty1
replies: 0 views: 685
numberforty1 16th May 2011

Was browsing some firewire threads here on gearslutz, and I found a thread that lead me to this. Granite Digital - FireWire...

charlie12125
replies: 4 views: 1,708
charlie12125 16th May 2011

tried searching "vst" on here and nothing came up for everyone's general favorites. trying to narrow my choices to...

alexfsu
replies: 1 views: 917
David Watts 16th May 2011

Anyone know any settings any "big" songs that were run through HEAT with? Like 1 click forward 2 clicks back? Harmonic...

uncle muscles
replies: 4 views: 1,122
uncle muscles 16th May 2011

Is there anyone that could help me with a simple matter? I use a 01V96 v2.. and I used to use it just as a remote control......

Adura
replies: 1 views: 806
Adura 16th May 2011

ok so what would you recommend to make music? i know both are different pricewise, but these 2 are the ones which sounded...

HomeBoy
replies: 0 views: 253
HomeBoy 16th May 2011

can i use a virtual preamp to drive akg headphones, or will only hardware do? specifically looking at the 112db Preamp

sdrr00
replies: 1 views: 703
DannyMac 16th May 2011

Right now I have an RME Fireface 800 that I use for all my home studio recordings. Eventually, I would like to get a Big Ben,...

Elvis
replies: 7 views: 580
1/2 Normal 16th May 2011

I have noticed that they are talking very high about their products, even their website says "due to increased demand they...

shani haider
replies: 7 views: 2,458
Buss-me 15th May 2011

Hey my monitors have blown, so I thought I'd just save up until I can get a new pair. Right now though, I have some AKG K701s...

DuhJeffmeister
replies: 1 views: 776
Piranhadrum 15th May 2011

Hi all As I listen to the newest Amon Tobin recording it reminded me about the thing I always wanted to do - smooth pitch...

vibralux
replies: 5 views: 2,702
beats workin' 15th May 2011

hey everyone Can anyone advise me on the best way to set out and dpresent my musical resume/show reel. I've pretty much find...

Mardi Gras
replies: 4 views: 799
DanDaMan 15th May 2011

Which sound card should i buy with Great River ME-1NVcooge

loscolorados
replies: 17 views: 1,385
ObiK 15th May 2011

Lets get a list of the official pages going. I'll start with Manely Labs. Manley Labs | Facebook

kreeper_6
replies: 0 views: 510
kreeper_6 15th May 2011

Hi Gearslutz, I just watched the AES-Video at VintageKing about the Radial Engineering WORKHORSE 5000 and also read the...

HDaudioCoyote
replies: 3 views: 1,954
Bonemeister 15th May 2011

Ok guys get ready for my affordable but somehow high-end gear list for a 2 channel recording daw project studio. You can also add...

shani haider
replies: 16 views: 2,222
Jacamar 15th May 2011

Just wondering why there are so few high end companies making small but fully featured mixers these days? By fully featured, I...

chrisrulesmore
replies: 89 views: 11,023
Jim Williams 15th May 2011

Has anyone else noticed that "Wave's V-Comp" compressor plug-in will jump up 2db during playback when it first kicks...

Chad Sterling
replies: 10 views: 1,534
Faderjockey 15th May 2011

Anyone want to give me a history lesson or any other info about these? It's a little hard when most of my searches pull up info...

tigheguy
replies: 2 views: 1,951
tigheguy 15th May 2011

Hello Everyone, I have a young band that is soon to be tracking a full length first album so I will be making some $ to put...

judaspres
replies: 2 views: 453
judaspres 15th May 2011

howdy austin slutz, i grew up here but have been living in san francisco for the last almost 10 years. i'm back in town for a...

suedesound
replies: 7 views: 824
suedesound 15th May 2011

Gents i have a gig out of town where i'm forced to use an old Mbox. I have a lunchbox with some nice preamps. Have any of you had...

engmix
replies: 4 views: 985
trauha 15th May 2011

I've used Waves Trans X at my buddies studio to do thing like help the snare poke through a big mix but Tranx X is not available...

James Lugo
replies: 33 views: 18,039
kennyda 15th May 2011

Hey guys I really need some advice I am in the process of purchasing a preamp and the only one that strikes me is Grace Design...

Shabbar3
replies: 12 views: 1,316
Mrweems 15th May 2011

I tried to record classical guitar using eleven rack. It didn't work out, volume is too low and It just sounds like electric...

crashhak
replies: 15 views: 1,709
nashvilleclassic 15th May 2011

Just wondering if anyone knows, I'm looking to add a controller to my setup but don't want to spend the insane amounts of money...

texxas
replies: 1 views: 930
Sugarnutz 15th May 2011

Hi, I am thinking of buying monitors for my small home studio... What would you advise for me? Alesis M1 ACTIVE MK2 or Alesis...

dimdom
replies: 10 views: 1,901
The Buddha Rats 15th May 2011

I\'ve seen loads of posts about eq that surgically take away.. but what about eq that boost. What are the slutz favorite eq\'s...

folb695
replies: 29 views: 5,267
Wlouch 15th May 2011

Just found this listing on ebay DRUM MACHINE | eBay UK only 40mins left on the auction, get it quick guys! haha!

ReubenTobias
replies: 0 views: 548
ReubenTobias 15th May 2011

Whats the best thing to use to clean cable connectors/contacts that have become dirty, so to maintain best electrical...

Arksun
replies: 3 views: 2,445
drBill 15th May 2011

Only just found out about this feature. I own a 1st generation Axiom. As per usual I cant find the info I'm looking for (never...

Jorg
replies: 0 views: 880
Jorg 15th May 2011

Saw this in Popular Science: EverTune Bridge | Popular Science Looks interesting. Never heard of it... has...

fromOhio
replies: 1 views: 1,665
Honch 15th May 2011

Whats your favorite audio interface under 1000$? I hate pro tools. I have used it multiple times a it's too expensive and nothin...

Timwaldvogel
replies: 8 views: 1,837
marcreeves 15th May 2011

hey guys im looking to buy some hardware that i can play with and try and improve my mixes with im very new to music production...

DisforDorian
replies: 2 views: 538
Unclenny 15th May 2011

So, when do you guys purchase gear? When a good deal turns up? When you need something for a coming session? I'd be...

-Noodles-
replies: 0 views: 1,554
-Noodles- 15th May 2011

I'm building a Fender 5F6 amp for my kid. I'm not concerned with making it 100% authentic. I'm using the standard 5F6 design...

fredv
replies: 0 views: 878
fredv 15th May 2011

Hey, Just have a couple of questions regarding setup of my bands small PA. 1. I am wanting to split 5 mics/2 DI channels and...

mini logo
replies: 1 views: 644
Puffer Fish 15th May 2011

Looking into some more tape emu options...I have Massey but want to try some other flavors out. The only other one I've seen...

AstralPStudios
replies: 4 views: 1,141
psycho_monkey 15th May 2011

Does anyone know of a place when you can hire studio gear such as compressors/mic pres etc. in or near Brighton, UK?

alanrigbeey
replies: 1 views: 432
therealbigd 15th May 2011

I don't know about you, but I find some aspects of music business/production/gear etc. to be associated with hassle. I would like...

RainbowStorm
replies: 2 views: 655
RainbowStorm 15th May 2011

I haven't seen much people who use them and I haven't seen them being mentioned here in the forums. It's weird because I'd think...

fzit0
replies: 9 views: 1,221
McDingus 15th May 2011

im getting my trident fleximix tmrw. the only problem is that the phantom power is only reaching about 30V. My tech said he...

mikoo69
replies: 9 views: 1,211
FlexiMarc 15th May 2011

I want to use the MR816x 1/2 inserts as inputs (bypassing the MR816x pre-amp) now if i put my Digisnake TRS all the way in,...

Analogue Mastering
replies: 0 views: 1,120
Analogue Mastering 15th May 2011

Hi. Firstly I have to say that this site has been incredibly helpful over the past couple of years – so thank you all! I...

jjmmuir
replies: 26 views: 4,830
Lagerfeldt 15th May 2011

I'm supposed to test a crossover this weekend to see if it works, and I'm curious what exactly it would be used for in a studio...

old ghost
replies: 1 views: 1,617
djmukilteo 15th May 2011

Hi guys, I just bought a Macbook Pro i7 quadcore to replace my iMac as my DAW. Now, I am using a Apogee Duet and the idea was...

jaroxtar
replies: 2 views: 1,097
jaroxtar 15th May 2011

Hey, Ive been using an SSL 6000 with a mix of E series and G series channels. I love the channel compressors for drums. I...

crying1986
replies: 54 views: 5,199
kats 15th May 2011

Since so long i try to fnd propper reverb settings for vocal, and i never get a result what i think, yes thats it! I have also...

lukas82
replies: 0 views: 848
lukas82 15th May 2011

Ok, so I bought a banjo a couple of months ago and learnt some classics. Today I found this floating around on the internet! I...

Fhl
replies: 8 views: 845
Sk106 15th May 2011

Going to be renting a room for a job and they've got a strong equipment offering, curious about some uses. Especially of an M50...

andonwego
replies: 2 views: 777
spicee7 15th May 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search