The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

How does my 7 year old Motif ES6 holdup compared to current vst and sample packs? I was thinking I could maybe get $800-1000...

bruceferraudi
replies: 0 views: 451
bruceferraudi 26th April 2011

So im just getting serious about the mixing and production side of home recording and one thing I never learned before was using...

rdobson2
replies: 44 views: 3,858
rdobson2 26th April 2011

For doing automation rides and mutes ITB. the euphonic mc mix looks nice, but it's above my budget. The older Mackie mcu's have...

Worlez
replies: 12 views: 3,274
Big_Bang 26th April 2011

Why do preamps such as the Focusrite ISA428 MK II and the ART Digital MPA II have Word Clock IN and Word Clock OUT/THRU BNC...

TheDevilLokius
replies: 0 views: 732
TheDevilLokius 26th April 2011

On the site of Apogee you can check who uses the ensemble or symphony systems... I am curious who uses the prism orpheus?

datafeist
replies: 5 views: 1,064
Andy Saul 26th April 2011

Hi slutz, I heard the Rascal Tonebuss and must say it is exactly what I want soundwise. However, I am not in need of...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 0 views: 754
WunderBro Flo 26th April 2011

i read these two are great inexpensive amps, both come with 12" speakers. anyone tried them for recording? looking for some...

zinzin
replies: 3 views: 2,577
zinzin 26th April 2011

There is a "songvault" service available to songwriter association members here in Canada. I'm going to be using it to...

Ringwraith
replies: 19 views: 3,128
dingbass 26th April 2011

Hey Friends! So, I'm a pretty new around here but have been reading off and on for a while. I'm a professional guitar...

hbentley
replies: 2 views: 665
hbentley 26th April 2011

Aight people i've always wondered how producers actually use hardware components such ass compressors/reverb etc....to adjust a...

Gdupproductions
replies: 18 views: 1,263
yor 26th April 2011

Hey guys - double-check me here.... I have two mono tracks for a mid-side recording I've done. For the side track, what about...

rcb4t2
replies: 2 views: 573
rcb4t2 26th April 2011

None, or maybe even less than 2 modules (with no plans to buy more than that, with just a single 2 module max type rack, NOT a 6,...

NathanEldred
replies: 93 views: 7,656
zakco 26th April 2011

I'm now PISSED because I found out that the BOX I bought was older, only supplying 80m/a per rail. The serial number being...

theproduca
replies: 31 views: 5,118
KFMG 26th April 2011

So I'm a student in a University. I did a recording for 2 songs with a band for free. We didn't have any legal or financial...

grenos
replies: 17 views: 2,168
AstralPStudios 26th April 2011

This has had me curious for awhile now. With so much bad news regarding CD sales, studios closing left and right, (partly from a...

maxhype
replies: 22 views: 2,773
noiseflaw 26th April 2011

I'd like to find a nice free plug in for pushing vocals and getting them to sound a little bit more HI FI. I'm using Logic and an...

Joeytpg
replies: 24 views: 1,706
Joeytpg 26th April 2011

I think I'm going to get one of these pups, to start with stereo recording and eventually add more pres. I know that analogue...

charlie12125
replies: 0 views: 583
charlie12125 26th April 2011

Hi all One of my Event ASP8s has developed a recent fault. Sometimes when I first switch them on, there's a fair bit of...

Gorgutz
replies: 16 views: 2,303
Gorgutz 26th April 2011

I know there were a few production questions a few years back - but nothing I could find specifically about this song and .. more...

jrakarl
replies: 8 views: 1,733
jrakarl 25th April 2011

Just a heads up for anyone interested. There is a 90min Arena profile with George Martin tonight Mon 25th April....BBC2 @...

Macky
replies: 1 views: 1,196
vincentvangogo 25th April 2011

A good friend has asked me my opinion on speakers for a large dance room that he is building in his home. He is very...

midnightsun
replies: 10 views: 2,281
flootee 25th April 2011

I wanted to make a point about ilok. Over the last 6 months I have had to send 2 ilok's back to the U.S. (I'm based in the UK)...

jaffa
replies: 0 views: 603
jaffa 25th April 2011

Really fed up with wanking that little volume control on my focusrite saffire dsp24 pro. Wanna have that big ass knob on the...

blackafgano
replies: 10 views: 1,853
monkeyxx 25th April 2011

Just had to say how pleased I was with their customer service. Had an issue with my AK-47 that was really no ones fault and they...

Stevedresser83
replies: 2 views: 1,398
fhames 25th April 2011

I know this isn't REALLY high end but upon searching no one has been rich enough to own both and actually compared them...

assassin
replies: 10 views: 4,646
prophet 25th April 2011

Bear, the first to make LSD in the USA, fueler to the Merry Pranksters, source of the Electric koolaid acid tests...also soundman...

dabigfrog
replies: 7 views: 1,851
gremlin moon 25th April 2011

I'm currently very, very close to purchasing the blue bluebird microphone as my in studio, go-to condesner mic for recording...

Wilk
replies: 13 views: 1,908
BudgetMC 25th April 2011

Maybe common sense is enough to answer this question, but for some of us there is still a lot of mistake (and bs rumors)...

coyotekells
replies: 4 views: 675
coyotekells 25th April 2011

I have been looking into going the modular route for quite some time now. I can't stand the way the virus sounds despite what...

Jfreer22
replies: 1 views: 556
jmarkham 25th April 2011

The funny ones, I'm pretty sure studio Timmy was the characters name. There was one where he was talking to Al Schmidt I was...

The dman
replies: 0 views: 508
The dman 25th April 2011

I recently bought an Audio Technica AT4040. When I first hit record enable I was surprised by a low-midrange noise. I first...

nathanp
replies: 22 views: 7,212
miscend 25th April 2011

Hi Just looking for some feedback regarding the onboard DAC quality , how it stands against other DACs like the Benchmark etc,...

MarcB
replies: 1 views: 904
MarcB 25th April 2011

I have seen that Focusrite seems to be blowing the FORTE bundle out at a really good price. (Less than a $100 US) Anyone out...

Trailmix
replies: 5 views: 1,213
AstralPStudios 25th April 2011
replies: 0 views: 493
m.forbes 25th April 2011

Hello slutz, I'm recording through an Avalon 737sp and am noticing some noise. I've boosted it and attached it here so you can...

Damien Heck
replies: 2 views: 440
Matti 25th April 2011

Hey Guys , i rescued these Fairlight controllers From the trash , A post production studio just when bankrupted were a live. The...

Jsteve2
replies: 2 views: 735
Izok 25th April 2011

Hi I record Johnny Cash type songs: simple (bass drum and snare) drum track, single guitar and single vocal. The sound I'm...

DCW
replies: 11 views: 1,589
drumdrum 25th April 2011

Hey all.. I want to hook up my turntable in the studio - mostly to listen to vinyl on the good monitors.. need an inexpensive...

biggator6
replies: 1 views: 1,273
ELP71 25th April 2011

Hello all, New to all of this, just bought my first equipment: Marantz PMD661, Oade Super Mod. Shure KSM141 Pair Rode...

Porkroast
replies: 2 views: 565
areyousure 25th April 2011

I thought I'd ask here cause I'll have better chance at finding an answer with a bigger audience howdy I cannot seem to source a...

saggsy
replies: 2 views: 4,591
John1982 25th April 2011

I am thinking of buying apogee cause i like the color they give to tracks. But how can i put it in ly signal path? I only want to...

datafeist
replies: 2 views: 749
datafeist 25th April 2011

So you've been working on the same project for god knows how long and you want to add a comperssor or some effect on a specific...

meymia
replies: 87 views: 4,925
meymia 25th April 2011

Hey Everyone I just recently got a brand new MacBook Pro with OS X 10.6.7 pre installed. Turns out my M-Audio Oxygen 8 wont...

waves
replies: 0 views: 944
waves 25th April 2011

I was perusing the Bruce Swedien guest moderator archives and found this from September...

simplecarnival
replies: 8 views: 3,307
pete 25th April 2011

Hi all, Some of you may have seen my online listening test to see if it was possible to hear the difference between digital...

Jonathan_H
replies: 6 views: 900
John1982 25th April 2011

Hey just letting everyone know, We've started up Australian International StudiOZ. It's an international studio system set up....

PowerSound
replies: 0 views: 451
PowerSound 25th April 2011

Anybody know a ballpark figure of how long it would take to recall an X-Rack with 8x EQ Modules? I can't find any mention of a...

TornadoTed
replies: 5 views: 703
therealbigd 25th April 2011

Was tracking drums and noticed the red led light up on the dyns a couple times. Now I have no sound at all from the right side...

sethmeister
replies: 24 views: 1,905
kolektor1 25th April 2011

What's up everybody! My name is John Stewart. I am a freelance engineer and entrepreneur from Dallas, TX. I currently am COO...

jstewar5
replies: 0 views: 662
jstewar5 25th April 2011

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has heard both the new EV Live X ELX 112p speakers and the JBL EON 15 G2's? Does anyone know...

dickiefunk
replies: 1 views: 2,855
AlexK 25th April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search