The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Im thinking about possibly getting a Fender '63 reverb unit reissue to run various things through besides just guitars, but is...

contramark
replies: 25 views: 15,592
DimensionsTomorrow 28th April 2011

Ok forgive my ignorance once again. I bought Sonar 6 PE years ago, and never used it. I couldn't get it to work for the longest...

Dumby The Wise
replies: 2 views: 917
Dumby The Wise 28th April 2011

Hey. What I am trying to do. One stereo mix...Mastered. Then 4 stems when combined sound exactly the same as the Stereo...

Jackerypie
replies: 4 views: 1,014
WunderBro Flo 28th April 2011

I was just revisiting some mix techniques and realized that I rarely (if ever) use multi-band compression anymore. I can remember...

Funny Cat
replies: 17 views: 1,890
surflounge 28th April 2011

Im currently using a Waves SSL G Buss Comp over my drum group to add more punch to my drums. I want to get into hardware, and...

alanrigbeey
replies: 2 views: 561
MasterCrab 28th April 2011

Hello. I am using Sound Forge 10 and some plug ins fit in in the viewing window, but some do not fit entirely....the bottom of...

burtonjc100
replies: 3 views: 1,046
Mark D. 28th April 2011

Anyone have any information on the gear used; reverbs, mixing mastering ? Or any info on Japanese whispers? (my favorite cure...

uncle muscles
replies: 16 views: 1,070
rhythmtech 28th April 2011

What I plan on doing in the next couple of weeks is investing in a FireFace 800 and purchasing a Hamptone 2 Channel Preamp. I...

istealhotelsoap
replies: 0 views: 788
istealhotelsoap 28th April 2011

I love the program, engine, but for Budda's sake! Whats wrong with that interface??& If i want to move bits on the track it...

blackafgano
replies: 6 views: 1,143
blackafgano 28th April 2011

Hello my dear friends. What setup for spoken words aka rap vocals is tighter? I want them to have some color,tight and sit good...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 1 views: 422
RAWNDIRTY 28th April 2011

If this mic SOUNDS anything CLOSE to the way it looks, it's a sure buygooof Just wondering if any of you have any experience...

RhythmnPoetry
replies: 0 views: 607
RhythmnPoetry 28th April 2011

Hi all My 266 makes no noise (get's input signals fine, but no output at all. unpowered it passes audio but this goes off when...

dlmorley
replies: 9 views: 3,446
starseed 28th April 2011

Here is the situation I have a hybrid type set up with a ghost 32 LE, the following comps on group inserts: Group 1- Vox...

apadua
replies: 4 views: 961
apadua 28th April 2011
replies: 6 views: 877
Eganmedia 28th April 2011

Hi there - I'm mixing an album for a nice sparkling, slightly retro guitarband right now and I think I'm having difficulties...

Brontosauce
replies: 26 views: 3,458
MarkyGoldstein 28th April 2011

Hi Guys, I've recently decided I need to get a nice pre-amp to record my acoustic guitar and vocals at home. The Gap pre 73 is...

tintedaudio
replies: 10 views: 1,405
tintedaudio 28th April 2011

Hello all, I have the Waves Bundle and in Pro Tools for example let's say I use L1 on an Audio Track, you don't hear any...

djasmooth
replies: 17 views: 1,215
Adura 28th April 2011

Came across a nice Mackie HUI and am thinking of getting rid of my Tascam 1884 (both are discontinued). Does the HUI work on...

Indellable
replies: 9 views: 1,228
Brent Hahn 28th April 2011

Guys: I just bought my first CAD E100 (the older model w/gold grille)...WOW, it is a FANTASTIC mic...as good or better than all...

Claude G.
replies: 11 views: 4,224
Snatchman 28th April 2011

A couple of days ago I were on the third and last day of mixing an electronica/noise album. I had recently thrashed some bad...

Zeppelin
replies: 8 views: 1,020
mfischman3 28th April 2011

hey guys i am having issues with my focusrite saffire,basically i am unable to hear the output from the left speaker.i have...

fretlicker
replies: 3 views: 1,028
fretlicker 28th April 2011

I am waiting on my new imac to be delivered. I currently have the 2408 of which I wont be able to use with the imac. However I...

SpeakEZ
replies: 1 views: 1,099
SpeakEZ 28th April 2011

Hi guys, I was toying around with some plugins that offers m/s capabilities, the Density mkII and the RescueA from variety of...

Arkham00
replies: 2 views: 796
Penny 28th April 2011

Greetings and as always - thanks for these forums. My band practices silently most of the time.. We accomplish this with a...

lucidphreak
replies: 0 views: 1,143
lucidphreak 28th April 2011

So, use a sidechain to make the kick cut through in popmusic, is that common? I know it's normal in house.

m&m's
replies: 6 views: 1,050
combfilter 28th April 2011

I need a small hardware sampler, or an app for iPad/touch that can trigger samples in banks. For instance: 8 hardware...

soundrick
replies: 1 views: 767
audiothing 28th April 2011

Hello all, Can't for the life of me figure out what this organ sound is, and would be extremely grateful if anyone could point...

nomorebigideas
replies: 1 views: 540
audiothing 28th April 2011

Hey guys, I have recently purchased a new music studio rig and I am having some serious issues with crackles and pops coming out...

Antoine8
replies: 0 views: 442
Antoine8 28th April 2011

Hi GS, Im looking to record 32 channel (ADAT) simultaneously via the digital desk to my computer. Can anyone here recommend me...

shambles76
replies: 1 views: 489
Puffer Fish 28th April 2011

i am looking to buy a ribbon microphone the mxl r77 i have the option of adding a lundahl transformer to the mic for an extra 150...

replies: 4 views: 1,499
Puffer Fish 28th April 2011

I am looking for four channels of simple and clean no nonsens compression for on the road. Targets are vocals, bass and snare in...

Tom H
replies: 14 views: 3,241
The777artin 28th April 2011

A little late easter treat gooof 5gUcnUjhRX0

Eldhrimnir
replies: 0 views: 583
Eldhrimnir 28th April 2011

Ok, ok... so this isn't a traditional recording question; I actually run a podcast and recently purchased some new equipment......

greenlightshow
replies: 2 views: 998
mrc 28th April 2011

Hello my dear GSLUTZ! I have an mxl 2003a. I want to buy a pre for this mic but I really do not know which is the best...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 12 views: 1,028
RAWNDIRTY 28th April 2011

I have recently come into a pair of Event biamplified direct field tuned reference monitors. One of the speakers constantly...

jazzyfresh
replies: 1 views: 559
KRStudio 28th April 2011

After growing incredibly accustomed to being able to record as loud as I wanted within the confines of my acoustically sound...

istealhotelsoap
replies: 7 views: 866
Core 28th April 2011

hello friends! i have a question and i hope someone, help me. i have a SSl Matrix, and i'm using as follow: Protools send my...

marcos amado
replies: 1 views: 912
[email protected] 28th April 2011

Liked what I heard on Grenade the other day. (What I presume is the album cut, and NOT the dance remix... that's one of the...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 1 views: 1,147
cinealta 28th April 2011

I have ensemble and 2408mk3, now I want to buy a dangerous d-box for summing. I can`t use d-box with ensemble because its already...

shani haider
replies: 0 views: 643
shani haider 28th April 2011

Zippyshare.com - drums.mp3 snare is more or less oberheim dmx but i struggle with the kick...

housegezeichnet
replies: 4 views: 827
AndyFromDenver 28th April 2011

im thinking about upgrading my adc from what im currently running, a Phonic Helix 18 (via firewire). I normally use better out...

hipaquarius
replies: 2 views: 740
hipaquarius 28th April 2011

Hello, I have to mix an acoustic drum with an electronic kick, now I'm aligning the drum and then I'll add the electronic kick,...

elan
replies: 13 views: 1,452
AndyFromDenver 28th April 2011

So i sometimes mess around with my setup and have this problam again: (My signal chain is: Blue kiwi to neve 1073 dpa,to eli...

meymia
replies: 2 views: 967
dave gross 28th April 2011

really really want to find one of these, but don't even know where to begin looking...does anyone know who might have made these?...

walker lynne
replies: 9 views: 3,528
PRobb 28th April 2011

We have 8 audio interfaces (Layas & Motus) in a small rack. We need to bring a pair of connections from each interface to...

HHS
replies: 2 views: 1,444
Go Nigel Go 28th April 2011

Hi, This is my first post on Gearslutz but I always look through all the brilliant information on here, thankyou for providing...

[email protected]
replies: 4 views: 852
Slikjmuzik 28th April 2011

It seems that so many of you are in love with summing mixers. So, what are you all using? And, is there a piece that you...

PikesPeak
replies: 13 views: 2,856
natpub 28th April 2011

Yes, I have done many searches - but can't really find very much. I am looking for BeyerDynamic MC 930 sound samples,...

PhilDarg
replies: 8 views: 2,966
PhilDarg 28th April 2011

Hey everyone! I posted this in another forum (high end), but I was wondering if any of you had any information concerning an...

BigIzzy
replies: 3 views: 636
BigIzzy 28th April 2011

At what price range does a mixing console become an asset rather than a liability? I have a Behringer 16 ch Eurodesk that I...

5TO36
replies: 20 views: 7,482
therealbigd 28th April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search