The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm a voiceover dude who's looking into the ISDN situation. I'd like to have ISDN capabilities at my home studio but I don't do...

zamboknee
replies: 2 views: 662
theblue1 1st May 2011

I've been playing that track all week, driving everyone crazy. The vocal sounds so amazing, tho. Round, fat, sweet...Just...

max cooper
replies: 122 views: 31,803
wwittman 1st May 2011

I'm trying to do some research on how hard it is to get internships in recording studios. I couldn't really find much on the web...

gurdz
replies: 36 views: 2,825
adam miller 1st May 2011

Can we have some sort of poll for 'what do you use for sounds' I want to know how many people are ITB for everything, or how...

cup-of-coffee
replies: 3 views: 492
theblue1 1st May 2011

the wife & kiddo are away for the weekend & I didn't have any sessions scheduled Saturday or Sunday, just an easy bar gig...

climber
replies: 4 views: 663
joeq 1st May 2011

i dont want to use an iLok and was wondering how these two compare. discord there is no demo and Echoboy is only part of the...

jasyr
replies: 6 views: 1,041
jasyr 1st May 2011

Is it a bass trap in the ceiling? He mentions that he has alot of crap. I don't know what that is. Maybe we don't have it in...

Oh-no's
replies: 4 views: 1,697
PAelectricity 1st May 2011

Hi Has anyone tried the acoustsonic ultralight acoustic amp + cab system? If so, how would it fare as a mini pa (guitar and...

DCW
replies: 0 views: 1,243
DCW 1st May 2011

Does anyone have a yea or nea for this. I can get one new in the box for $1899.00 I already have an Audio Box so am familiar...

lonpmc
replies: 7 views: 2,843
CrownBox 1st May 2011

Hey guys, so I am moving from my recent studio into a new home and about to start building another one, I am going to start a...

BCAUTS
replies: 9 views: 1,629
Todd 1st May 2011

Okay, So I know that the arpeggio playing (34 seconds into this video, it should start playing from that point) is very...

FShkreli
replies: 0 views: 500
FShkreli 1st May 2011

Q97c5szTgIA Prod. By Dr. Luke, etc. It's crazy!!! That is all.

Michael Khan
replies: 297 views: 20,657
Swedishsteel 1st May 2011

soundcraft 8000 40chn, supposed great condition for 1800$ what do you say? i will use to record drum machines and synths and sub...

Papabear
replies: 3 views: 1,963
digitalmenace 1st May 2011

I'm thinking of putting together an amp combo with a Peavey Valverb as a preamp and a 112 cabinet. I'm trying to figure out a...

travisbrown
replies: 3 views: 818
travisbrown 1st May 2011

As much as I hate to admit it, I am a victim to the catchy radio pop. Just don't tell my acoustic guitar that :o. So...

Mikeeyb
replies: 11 views: 3,050
theblue1 1st May 2011

Anyone know if there's a good rental company in Reno? I may need to get a large Pro Tools HD rig for a couple days. Thanks for...

Steve G
replies: 1 views: 436
Steve G 1st May 2011

hey all! Just wondering if anyone is familiar with the yamaha im8 series mixers and more specifically the tuned version of...

purplefades
replies: 0 views: 905
purplefades 1st May 2011

Why Isn’t This UPS Working? | Strange Beaver

spice house
replies: 0 views: 565
spice house 1st May 2011

Hi I'm going to wire some xlr cables to use between sound card and active studio monitors. My friend told me to connect the...

Rairun
replies: 14 views: 13,629
drBill 30th April 2011

Hello my dear Friends. Here can everybody write about his mixing and mastering tactics. The way you get to your finaly MIXED...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 17 views: 2,165
Unclenny 30th April 2011

Hello there, i'm looking to ad some pres for my home songwriting set-up. I'm tired to bringing pres from the studio. These...

The777artin
replies: 25 views: 5,204
The777artin 30th April 2011

Hi folks, I'm chasing some opinions on these 2 compressors and people's experience with both... I'm looking for some fat...

funtez
replies: 2 views: 780
YOHAMI 30th April 2011

Any suggestions for a drum machine that matches some or all: stand alone natural sounds, good sounds possibly battery...

billkahler
replies: 0 views: 673
billkahler 30th April 2011

Anyone digging on him HARD besides me? King Night totally blew my head off.. I mean seriously. Wow. When was the last time you...

uncle muscles
replies: 9 views: 991
uncle muscles 30th April 2011

Hi all, fell in love with Virus Snow while testing it, especially it's texture, power, softness. Not had a chance to test the...

Batth
replies: 42 views: 4,509
andivax 30th April 2011

'...So little time' seemed the perfect place for this thread, as that is my problem now... Recently received my brand new...

someGit
replies: 4 views: 2,052
someGit 30th April 2011

I have an apogee Rosetta 800 that I'm using with the xfirewire card and a macbook pro. I am using pro tools 9. I plan on mixing...

the keester
replies: 0 views: 457
the keester 30th April 2011

i got one of these mics in a trade and i think its rather dark and crappy sounding. What do you slutz use it on? the xlr...

mikeyrad
replies: 10 views: 2,084
msquared 30th April 2011

how do you guys use your 500 series eq? i'm planning on using my newly bought api 550b as a insert to my toft atb 32 for mixing....

tha067
replies: 3 views: 677
tobias schuch 30th April 2011

I am thinking about getting some kind of stereo (X-Y) microphone (where both capsules are attached to one mic). I would...

PhilDarg
replies: 1 views: 1,023
portishead 30th April 2011

I'm about to do a bunch of dsub connections (male and female) and I'm going to crimp them. My question is what types/brands of...

Quint
replies: 0 views: 659
Quint 30th April 2011

Hey everybody. Just ordered a audiofire 4. (sold my rme 400) How about its preamps? Are they good enought for quality...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 12 views: 2,135
giraffe 30th April 2011

Greetings, I want to connect my Kawai MP10 to the Focusrite 56 preamplifier to allow mixing/routing different audio sources,...

evgeny
replies: 2 views: 1,551
Chrisc_o 30th April 2011

Need some work done to our Orion console (replacing some caps on the master summing bus) Thanks Alex

duende
replies: 3 views: 1,599
Repairproaudio 30th April 2011

Hi all I need a step by step.. on how to assemble a side chaining device in cubase. with pluggins.. I konw the basics and...

Choi Productions
replies: 4 views: 627
NeedsMoreFuzz 30th April 2011

Hello, Any idea of the drums used by Pink Floyd on animals ? I love the very dry snare sound. Any idea of which snare ? Gaffer...

jebb
replies: 0 views: 588
jebb 30th April 2011

In your opinion what's the best thing you could purchase around 5-1000$. An overstayer? Used distressor? No hardware in home....

uncle muscles
replies: 19 views: 1,273
The Real MC 30th April 2011

Australian Monitor HA6. No headroom, utter ****. I can't even sell this because I can't do it to someone. I've had a...

Nowak
replies: 10 views: 489
anguswoodhead 30th April 2011

Hi, Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I had a search through and wasn't sure where to post it mezed Im basically...

Accoladeuk
replies: 0 views: 995
Accoladeuk 30th April 2011

Hi all, had a question regarding recording/playing back from an external hard drive. Currently I'm recording in Logic 9 (64bit)...

jaroxtar
replies: 1 views: 641
Unklebunkle 30th April 2011

Are these just US/UK names for the exact same microphone, or is there a difference? Can't seem to find anything about this...

numberforty1
replies: 4 views: 2,053
jchas 30th April 2011

I've rarely used distressors on 2 buss but over the last few mixes I've been putting them on 10:1 but getting only the first GR...

paul999
replies: 13 views: 2,225
paul999 30th April 2011

For some reason, I am unable to post in my original thread. So I have no other choice than to create a separate thread. ...

GraceMusik
replies: 4 views: 934
GraceMusik 30th April 2011

Hi Guys, About a month ago I took delivery of an RME UFX interface. Very happy with the latency and drivers so far (no...

yeloop
replies: 25 views: 7,045
AjD 30th April 2011

Hi, I have gotten to the point where it makes sense to buy a patchbay, but I have little knowledge on the topic and so need some...

Krutzer
replies: 7 views: 914
backindauk 30th April 2011

I have a problem, although its a great problem but one I do not understand. In the past few months I have upgraded to Apogee...

AllAboutTone
replies: 4 views: 642
AllAboutTone 30th April 2011

AUdio Limiter with AES ins and outs?.... (at a decent price) more channels the better but i guess 4 channels is good enough....

gsilbers
replies: 0 views: 911
gsilbers 30th April 2011

Id love to know what desk this is....

api2500
replies: 3 views: 1,959
Steab 30th April 2011

Hi, i have an Otari MX 5050 B II coming my way. and lucky me, i don't know anything about tape. . i was going to get some...

panda
replies: 16 views: 10,091
sonichermit 30th April 2011

Hey all, Brand new to this thread. I'm a young audio recording enthusiast based out of British Columbia Canada, and I am slowly...

Jaxg
replies: 18 views: 1,546
therealbigd 30th April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search