The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I decided to try over here as well, to see If I'll have more luck. I have a pair of Tannoys Reveal 6D and one of them died last...

konstantine
replies: 2 views: 1,244
konstantine 4th May 2011

Ghost 24LE Vs Soundtracs PC Midi 24 as frontend for DAW / Summing? I've got options on 2 secondhand consoles to drive my...

terry peterson
replies: 13 views: 9,880
Evil_Dr_Fish 4th May 2011

Hey all, sorry if this has been touched on before, Just wondering, why are Hammonds (and other organs) mixed quietly so often?...

Torea
replies: 7 views: 3,921
rhythmtech 4th May 2011

Listening to the new cake album, Showroom of Compassion the other day... Title says it all I guess, does anybody know about the...

The Pressman
replies: 2 views: 1,009
The Pressman 4th May 2011

Hey everybody, I'm pricing out different options for a 500 series rack. I want to take advantage of the "buy 4 units, get a...

musicjohnny
replies: 25 views: 6,915
fataltone 4th May 2011

Keep noticing these Reflexion Filter's getting mentioned and I was wondering if they really are a great problem solver for people...

ldn2
replies: 43 views: 10,718
Manatee 4th May 2011

Hi y'all. Do you know Interpol Studio Vocal Chain? I like the sound. What preamp model could be? Thx in advance

andy3
replies: 0 views: 1,181
andy3 4th May 2011

Does anyone know of a studio for rent with an Amek Media 51 console, preferably on the west coast? Thanks Sean

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 716
LeoLeoLeo 4th May 2011

I used to like a lot reverb. On everything in different doses. I used to like long tales and not care for e/r . I used to like...

ayskura
replies: 39 views: 6,072
Louderock 4th May 2011

Hello! I just want to get some advices on to get some old SM81's (eBay) or new (dealer)? Does Shure modified some parts over...

DavidChampoux
replies: 4 views: 1,566
Ron Vogel 4th May 2011

Malaco Records Studio was detroyed by the tornadoes in the south my heart goes out to them and all there effected , hit home to...

Kris Bang Boom
replies: 2 views: 850
paraudio 4th May 2011

hi, I would like to look for an a/d converter . Does exist a mono a/d into a reasonabile price range? I don't need 2 channel. I...

andy3
replies: 12 views: 942
andy3 4th May 2011

So can I use my Lucid 8824 as a stand alone with Pro Tools 9? Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks

Providence
replies: 2 views: 706
john caldwell 4th May 2011

Does anyone know how King Tubby got those eq sweeps sounding like they do, they sound like liquid (that's the only way I can...

qwertysquirty
replies: 2 views: 1,333
qwertysquirty 4th May 2011

Is it possible to hook up a D Box to a Fast Track Ultra 8R and have optimal performance for what they are? I bought A D Box last...

secretscar
replies: 3 views: 733
secretscar 4th May 2011

Hey guys, So I recently produced and engineered a band's EP album. The tunes sound great and everyone has paid me for my...

tonberryking
replies: 11 views: 911
tonberryking 4th May 2011

I play acoustic music, and have been looking into a ribbon mic for live use/recording. No need for phantom power, the stereo...

Mattbob
replies: 12 views: 954
Mattbob 4th May 2011

My cousin in law recorded a song onto his DP 01, when he goes out from the phones to an amp, or most commercial stereo systems it...

illuminati
replies: 1 views: 517
nightscope 4th May 2011

I decided to buy a mobile/handheld recorder, for songwriting. I want good sound quality, nice full bodied sound, reverb fx,...

Noise Commander
replies: 2 views: 670
John Willett 3rd May 2011

Who's done it? Looking to add one to mic signal. Can I do it before preamp, or is it better after? (using combo...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 15 views: 4,769
kennybro 3rd May 2011

Hi! As a recent purchaser of a MR816X I am very happy with my interface. Great AD/DA, great preamps....just great....

drumdrum
replies: 10 views: 1,474
redroom 3rd May 2011

Honestly, I dont give a flying duck about it, but c'mon maaan, where are all the creativity juices gone? Why they just rippin' it...

blackafgano
replies: 3 views: 1,036
theblue1 3rd May 2011

Looking to take some voice lessons in the Greater Boston Area, I live in Lowell, so up that way is cool too. I took music...

MikeRL
replies: 5 views: 2,385
Antaren 3rd May 2011

Hi ya, I've got an opportunity to pick up a pair of second hand (but in great condition) BM15A's for around the same price as a...

Ziko
replies: 10 views: 1,630
Ziko 3rd May 2011

I'm looking to try something new for live kick miking (contemporary/rock-based worship music). In the past, I've used the Beta...

nafspark
replies: 16 views: 4,979
nafspark 3rd May 2011

Hi. I'm new. I don't know if this post belongs here, but i ask it anyway. I have two old philips speakers at home and I wanna...

martindendev
replies: 0 views: 1,644
martindendev 3rd May 2011

Hey guys it's me again heh lol I love this mix and these chords are absolutely amazing to me....halp? YouTube - Alice (Disney...

Wavves
replies: 0 views: 483
Wavves 3rd May 2011
replies: 0 views: 465
Sigma 3rd May 2011

my system keeps losing connection randomly mid session: Apogee Symphony 32 / symphony x card / Rosetta 800 Into Mac pro...

Rea
replies: 1 views: 718
Clawson 3rd May 2011

I've got a MPC 1000 which I really love but I kind of stopped making beats I know I could get a really decent Preamp for it...

trustsound
replies: 2 views: 683
AndyFromDenver 3rd May 2011

I know there are formulas and ways of placing monitors accurately in theory, but what is the audio difference between accurate...

Magnum29465
replies: 12 views: 1,322
Jim Williams 3rd May 2011

Hi, help me please choosing one of them. (USB+FireWire = Hybrid) The ultralite is smaller + cheaper - but I am afraid that I will...

dimdom
replies: 0 views: 4,707
dimdom 3rd May 2011

I'm curious, anybody make mixes without the spectrum analyzer? If is so then how you fix the low frecuency? Sorry for poor...

SPORT
replies: 16 views: 9,550
theblue1 3rd May 2011

Hello all! I was reading an interview with one of my favorite producers, Bob Ezrin, and included in the interview were a...

elokiddies19
replies: 3 views: 464
elokiddies19 3rd May 2011

I'm about to upgrade my signal chain with a purchase of two GAP Pre-73's and a VTB-1 for tube flavor. My question is if the...

user2883
replies: 1 views: 1,446
D-Fyant 3rd May 2011

I know there are a lot of D&R fans on this site, and I hope to be also soon one of them. I am just curious which console some...

Gibripper75
replies: 5 views: 5,521
Jim Williams 3rd May 2011

I've heard many producers/engineers do this for certain songs. For example if the song is in C# that would tune the kick to...

thegatsby
replies: 16 views: 6,469
evangelista 3rd May 2011

Here's some photos of a practice space my band is moving into next month. I am wondering about recording here, and how the low...

mikoo69
replies: 11 views: 2,836
audiogeek 3rd May 2011

Hey, I´m an engineer from South America (Argentina), working mostly on a Pro Tools based small project studio: 003, Presonus...

Zzzz...
replies: 2 views: 1,274
imaginaryday 3rd May 2011

I'm looking for an all in one type deal. Vox, guitars, and amps. I currently have a SM58 and c4000b. FF800. Preamps are OK I...

lxm
replies: 31 views: 1,896
MikeRL 3rd May 2011

I have a semi-mobile rig with a 003 running to a Macbook Pro. Right now I have Amek DMCL - 2ch API 3124+MB - 4ch TLA 2051...

Grindcrusher
replies: 1 views: 530
Grindcrusher 3rd May 2011

Hey guys, just a quick question, I'm a songwriter that's getting more and more into production, max dr luke you know the deal...

PeterTep
replies: 14 views: 3,138
Piranhadrum 3rd May 2011

I just purchased the Renaissance Maxx bundle and an ilok from Sweetwater. I have never bought or researched Waves products, I...

dudeitsree
replies: 2 views: 2,772
dudeitsree 3rd May 2011

Hi guys, A friend of mine may be selling his Genelec 8040's, ive been in his studio a few times and i do think they sound pretty...

Realziment
replies: 9 views: 2,169
Tube World 3rd May 2011

Over the past few years I have been recording my rock/ pop covers band and getting results that I'm very happy with. We've now...

Uploaded
replies: 0 views: 678
Uploaded 3rd May 2011

Hey! Long time lurker (etc. etc. ;)), I just wondered if someone could offer some advice. I've got to do some surround sound...

The_Button_Man
replies: 3 views: 731
TrullixMtl 3rd May 2011

Hallo everyone! So this is my first post (although I've been reading for a while) and I want to throw the name "Jens...

Onraet
replies: 4 views: 4,304
unit7 3rd May 2011

If I get a boss rc30 loop pedal, can I plug the loop pedal into my interface then plug my condenser into the loop pedal,and will...

Joey333
replies: 0 views: 1,253
Joey333 3rd May 2011

Been looking at some different 4 and 6Ks. I think I may have found the board. It's a 6048 E/G+ out of Dave Way's studio here in...

James Lugo
replies: 140 views: 19,702
adassumpcao 3rd May 2011

LaChapell Audio will hold its first ever product showcase May 5th 2011 at the Brown Owl recording studio in Nashville, Tennessee....

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 588
The Press Desk 3rd May 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search