The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It sucks there isn't much work at the and plus the thousands of students to compete with oh well. What's the best city to be? Did...

Sim
replies: 6 views: 697
Sim 5th May 2011

Hey guys, I've been lurking these forums for a long time and I've learned a ton from all of you. My band is going to attempt to...

BootsyGraham
replies: 1 views: 867
mabrodie 4th May 2011

Hey All...been getting used to my new UFX and have question. Is there a way to bypass total mix all together and just have...

StewartFang
replies: 1 views: 811
StewartFang 4th May 2011

could someone anyone out there give me audio examples of the following transparent colored vintage pushed and ...

doulos30
replies: 30 views: 1,446
joeq 4th May 2011

Hi all, I'm considering getting a secondhand digital mixer, something that can be used in conjunction with a Mackie...

headwerkn
replies: 4 views: 1,051
nafspark 4th May 2011

Is anyone mixing modern music of all genres without the use of plugins? If so, what are you using in place of them?

crying1986
replies: 11 views: 1,368
Knox 4th May 2011

Hi, I've been a lurker here for a long time, love the site, thought it was about time I posted a question, one which I've been...

liveprospekt
replies: 15 views: 2,415
yotonic 4th May 2011

I have looked at the specs on this board but what i really want to know is features aside is the analog signal path going to...

LARRYROSE
replies: 0 views: 1,245
LARRYROSE 4th May 2011

The Liptonians, with their song 'You Know I Did', give us catchy melodies, dynamics, sectional change, great riffs/hooks and a...

Happy Musicfan
replies: 13 views: 1,328
pootkao 4th May 2011

What do people recommend for flight cases? I've got to pack up a Mac Pro tower for the road/air. Thanks for your help!

SF_Guy
replies: 3 views: 852
The Real MC 4th May 2011

Hi all, I'm going to be getting my first hardware (other than my apogee duet) this week and would appreciate suggestions for a...

obiejon1
replies: 12 views: 1,147
skeebo_max 4th May 2011

Is anyone familiar with his recording "smoke gets in your eyes"? I would love to know what sort of mic/pre chain was...

yotonic
replies: 0 views: 346
yotonic 4th May 2011

anyone ever heard about an EMT console (vintage)

andre tchmil
replies: 2 views: 2,918
lukecorradine 4th May 2011

Hi everyone, Remember Waves Universe? The great Waves reseller that has pretty consistent large discounts on Waves...

ashm
replies: 10 views: 2,320
RiF 4th May 2011

im looking for Great quality without having to spend too much. Is this a good setup? I want the flexibility of being able to...

Nitrous604
replies: 1 views: 691
tribedescribe 4th May 2011

Is it done to sent every track through the avalon and record the whole song through it? The intention is to give it more power...

datafeist
replies: 2 views: 671
dhiltonlittle 4th May 2011

Hello, Is anyone here sucessfully using Nebula on the Mac. Is it any good? I looked at it ages ago and from users...

TWINSTATES
replies: 1 views: 595
Boschen 4th May 2011

hi i have just picked up a tatty mackie hui for next to nothing and wondered if certain parts such as faders, meters (although...

Psy-Pye
replies: 0 views: 1,132
Psy-Pye 4th May 2011

Time for a thread full of "Lady Gaga is ****!" What does everyone think of Gaga's latest effort, of which is to...

Deleted User
replies: 203 views: 15,350
kennybro 4th May 2011

Hello, a friend of mine recently let me download Komplete 7. I have an axiom 49 controller and needed to know the correct way...

lifenaudio
replies: 0 views: 695
lifenaudio 4th May 2011

New beady eye album dropped! basically oasis minus noel (Liam, Gem Archer, Andy Bell) ... This record has such a great sound to...

shakermaker3
replies: 23 views: 1,397
vincentvangogo 4th May 2011

I've recently bought a Neve 1073LB for my 500 series rack and it sounds incredible! Now im looking for an eq that would...

lucasmusic
replies: 28 views: 4,608
AllAboutTone 4th May 2011

Hey all. I've got a Studer 962. Any PFL button introduces a click and small DC introduction into mix busses. Otherwise...

blackie37
replies: 1 views: 1,010
blackie37 4th May 2011

Hi, I’m after advice on a TRS to 2x TS cable upgrade. Both live and in the stuiod I am currently using a Planet Waves stereo...

nobo
replies: 8 views: 1,274
jmik 4th May 2011

I decided to try over here as well, to see If I'll have more luck. I have a pair of Tannoys Reveal 6D and one of them died last...

konstantine
replies: 2 views: 1,244
konstantine 4th May 2011

Ghost 24LE Vs Soundtracs PC Midi 24 as frontend for DAW / Summing? I've got options on 2 secondhand consoles to drive my...

terry peterson
replies: 13 views: 9,880
Evil_Dr_Fish 4th May 2011

Hey all, sorry if this has been touched on before, Just wondering, why are Hammonds (and other organs) mixed quietly so often?...

Torea
replies: 7 views: 3,916
rhythmtech 4th May 2011

Listening to the new cake album, Showroom of Compassion the other day... Title says it all I guess, does anybody know about the...

The Pressman
replies: 2 views: 1,008
The Pressman 4th May 2011

Hey everybody, I'm pricing out different options for a 500 series rack. I want to take advantage of the "buy 4 units, get a...

musicjohnny
replies: 25 views: 6,915
fataltone 4th May 2011

Keep noticing these Reflexion Filter's getting mentioned and I was wondering if they really are a great problem solver for people...

ldn2
replies: 43 views: 10,718
Manatee 4th May 2011

Hi y'all. Do you know Interpol Studio Vocal Chain? I like the sound. What preamp model could be? Thx in advance

andy3
replies: 0 views: 1,180
andy3 4th May 2011

Does anyone know of a studio for rent with an Amek Media 51 console, preferably on the west coast? Thanks Sean

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 715
LeoLeoLeo 4th May 2011

I used to like a lot reverb. On everything in different doses. I used to like long tales and not care for e/r . I used to like...

ayskura
replies: 39 views: 6,072
Louderock 4th May 2011

Hello! I just want to get some advices on to get some old SM81's (eBay) or new (dealer)? Does Shure modified some parts over...

DavidChampoux
replies: 4 views: 1,566
Ron Vogel 4th May 2011

Malaco Records Studio was detroyed by the tornadoes in the south my heart goes out to them and all there effected , hit home to...

Kris Bang Boom
replies: 2 views: 849
paraudio 4th May 2011

hi, I would like to look for an a/d converter . Does exist a mono a/d into a reasonabile price range? I don't need 2 channel. I...

andy3
replies: 12 views: 942
andy3 4th May 2011

So can I use my Lucid 8824 as a stand alone with Pro Tools 9? Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks

Providence
replies: 2 views: 706
john caldwell 4th May 2011

Does anyone know how King Tubby got those eq sweeps sounding like they do, they sound like liquid (that's the only way I can...

qwertysquirty
replies: 2 views: 1,333
qwertysquirty 4th May 2011

Is it possible to hook up a D Box to a Fast Track Ultra 8R and have optimal performance for what they are? I bought A D Box last...

secretscar
replies: 3 views: 733
secretscar 4th May 2011

Hey guys, So I recently produced and engineered a band's EP album. The tunes sound great and everyone has paid me for my...

tonberryking
replies: 11 views: 911
tonberryking 4th May 2011

I play acoustic music, and have been looking into a ribbon mic for live use/recording. No need for phantom power, the stereo...

Mattbob
replies: 12 views: 954
Mattbob 4th May 2011

My cousin in law recorded a song onto his DP 01, when he goes out from the phones to an amp, or most commercial stereo systems it...

illuminati
replies: 1 views: 517
nightscope 4th May 2011

I decided to buy a mobile/handheld recorder, for songwriting. I want good sound quality, nice full bodied sound, reverb fx,...

Noise Commander
replies: 2 views: 668
John Willett 3rd May 2011

Who's done it? Looking to add one to mic signal. Can I do it before preamp, or is it better after? (using combo...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 15 views: 4,763
kennybro 3rd May 2011

Hi! As a recent purchaser of a MR816X I am very happy with my interface. Great AD/DA, great preamps....just great....

drumdrum
replies: 10 views: 1,473
redroom 3rd May 2011

Honestly, I dont give a flying duck about it, but c'mon maaan, where are all the creativity juices gone? Why they just rippin' it...

blackafgano
replies: 3 views: 1,036
theblue1 3rd May 2011

Looking to take some voice lessons in the Greater Boston Area, I live in Lowell, so up that way is cool too. I took music...

MikeRL
replies: 5 views: 2,384
Antaren 3rd May 2011

Hi ya, I've got an opportunity to pick up a pair of second hand (but in great condition) BM15A's for around the same price as a...

Ziko
replies: 10 views: 1,629
Ziko 3rd May 2011

I'm looking to try something new for live kick miking (contemporary/rock-based worship music). In the past, I've used the Beta...

nafspark
replies: 16 views: 4,975
nafspark 3rd May 2011

Hi. I'm new. I don't know if this post belongs here, but i ask it anyway. I have two old philips speakers at home and I wanna...

martindendev
replies: 0 views: 1,643
martindendev 3rd May 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search