The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

here is the video below! Thanks yall very much. Ive done alot of looking for THIS RECORD RACK and cant find nothing! thanks...

blizzy
replies: 0 views: 475
blizzy 6th May 2011

I'm looking for a low- to mid-priced multi-effects unit for my guitar setup. I play electronic pop/rock with some experimental...

PubliusEnigma
replies: 6 views: 2,001
travisbrown 6th May 2011

Hi all! Not sure how to word this but i'l try my best! i record on my own and layer my music up using overdubs. I intend to...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 715
Deleted User 6th May 2011

I'm hooking up a ATB 32 to a SSL Alphlink with the MADI Extreme card. I wanted 32 channels coming in and out of the computer. If...

boboji
replies: 5 views: 600
boboji 6th May 2011

Hello all, I'm currently building my new studio and I'm after a zero latency tracking system. I'm pretty set on some sort of...

mabrodie
replies: 20 views: 1,454
Faderjockey 6th May 2011
replies: 0 views: 553
Jules 6th May 2011

Please give a listen to this vocal track... Does anyone have any info on what reverb may have been used on the vocal track? ...

Dædalus
replies: 2 views: 700
Dædalus 6th May 2011

So,,,, I want to add outboard summing.... I have a lynx aurora 8, a stock digi002, and a Pacifica pre amp, I want to take 8...

tommygunn
replies: 3 views: 744
tommygunn 6th May 2011

It's weird: I've heard this problem before in a studio, but can't remember the solution...hidz I'm working on a new location...

digiframe
replies: 2 views: 618
digiframe 6th May 2011

Hello I wanted to ask if there are some sources which you can order wooden side panels and colored fader caps for studer 269...

onrozr
replies: 0 views: 827
onrozr 6th May 2011

Hi there, Ive just noticed im getting a significantly lower signal level on one of teh two mic channels on my Saffire...

paulpod
replies: 2 views: 672
aaronsmith 6th May 2011

I'm looking for a patch for Edgar Winter's Frankenstein on a Korg DW8000. I've never done sysex so I prefer a printed one. Thanks.

Tarkus
replies: 0 views: 796
Tarkus 6th May 2011

Last monday I received this stunning step sequencer. What Can I say? It's really fun to work with! Anyway, I'm having a little...

abecedari
replies: 2 views: 2,387
fattyparts 6th May 2011

Trying to find an accurate guide price for: Tannoy System 15 (Pair) Tannoy AMS 8 (Pair) (Immaculate) Found one or two things...

Ali.harman
replies: 2 views: 3,323
Ali.harman 6th May 2011

This is a question based on great curiousity. I'm wondering whether when an audio file is changed from any lossless format into...

replies: 6 views: 1,105
T_R_S 6th May 2011

Thought I'd try to work through the full manual on this thing over the course of the next few months. But...with all the various...

andonwego
replies: 10 views: 2,749
T_R_S 6th May 2011

For dangling a mic from a live room ceiling as a listen mic, I guess an omni dynamic is the best simplest thing to use. No...

andonwego
replies: 1 views: 1,536
joeq 6th May 2011

Ok so the focusrite pro 40 claims to have 20 INS and 20 outs but on the front I only see 8 inputs same deal with the outputs....

Mardi Gras
replies: 5 views: 670
Torea 6th May 2011

I'm working on mixing some songs. I have been learning how to mix for a few years and am still on the long journey. I'm well...

davegibbon
replies: 1 views: 997
KRStudio 6th May 2011

My band is falling apart so I'm thinking about going solo just writing instrumentals and have people singing on them. I would...

ronslaton
replies: 3 views: 486
ronslaton 6th May 2011

I've bought a STC-1 from the lovely world of eBay. First eBay mic purchase and the thing is working as I know it does and it...

api2500
replies: 1 views: 629
api2500 6th May 2011

About to start a new mix. Just got a query thats been bothering me for a while. I'm mixing all itb. The last mix i did was...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 7 views: 969
Edward Shnapper 6th May 2011

Hey, so how do you make a song an exact time you specify, for example: 2:30 (2mins 30secs) or 4:20, etc... I can set the pre...

asdfdsa
replies: 10 views: 1,355
asdfdsa 6th May 2011

It was in my list of definite buys, and then I saw it... 20ms is the fastest the attack time knob reads! Surely it's a misprint...

StarfishMusic
replies: 4 views: 764
MattiaS 6th May 2011

Hey! I just unearthed my old Sequential Circuits Six Trak synth (1984-ish), and the presets are wacky. Does anyone know if I can...

L. Cortes
replies: 1 views: 1,397
mjrippe 6th May 2011

This is a clip of a Roland Vg 99 and a Mesa Boogie Lonestar. I always felt that were the Roland failed was in the early to mid...

scro_tum
replies: 7 views: 1,219
Purple 6th May 2011

Hey everyone, This is probably my first post on GS, but have been browsing around quite a bit for a while. I am currently...

chrisclick
replies: 43 views: 7,744
jumbo 6th May 2011

Advice no longer needed.

xraydelta1
replies: 5 views: 1,445
BFrederick 6th May 2011

Rents not paid Taxman is after me checks are bouncing. But I just spent 6,000 on gear bumpkin HELPbumpkinbumpkinbumpkin

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 9 views: 1,423
musikmaschine 6th May 2011

Hi, I'm trying to get my head around two mic'g situations, and which would be better. The setup: Three hand percussionists...

fingerz
replies: 5 views: 630
audiothing 6th May 2011

Hi everyone, My name is Lee and I took over Eastern Bloc Studios in Hawthorn, Vic about a year and a half ago. It's been a...

Lee Cardan
replies: 16 views: 525
mrtuesday 6th May 2011

I Was wondering if there is a RTAS Plug-in that takes Polyphonic (so i can use chords) audio and convert's it to midi without...

Nina
replies: 0 views: 359
Nina 6th May 2011

Anyone use axetrak at all? How are the cabs and the mics? I only have experience with combo amps so Im not really sure how much...

Magnum29465
replies: 1 views: 1,148
voidar 6th May 2011

Ok so I see all these pictures that people have of racked up "stuff" (preamps). But, the boxes I see are not 19"...

Providence
replies: 5 views: 829
Providence 6th May 2011

(Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place btw) I have been using a pair of M-Audio BX8a monitors for roughly 3 years now...

TommyGunz
replies: 1 views: 580
bpm333s 5th May 2011

Hey! So what is your most lo-fi/necro/unusual/old-school/obscure recording technique when it comes to mic`ing guitar cabs? You...

recycle
replies: 4 views: 1,651
Oli_W 5th May 2011

How large of a room can the Focal CMS 50s handle? I will be using them in a room of about 30 square meters, and not sure they can...

digidandy
replies: 1 views: 1,003
FocalPro 5th May 2011

YouTube - Natalia Kills - Mirrors (Live At The Cherrytree House) I think she's amazing. I've heard snippets of her new album...

Amber
replies: 0 views: 542
Amber 5th May 2011

Another silly thread ;) ... but I'm looking forward to the answers.

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 35 views: 5,792
pan60 5th May 2011

the Texas Instruments 709 op ampjkthtyrt

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 864
Sigma 5th May 2011

What's better? The newer Project Studio Reflexion Filter or the "big-brother" Reflexion Filter by SE Electronics. Of...

Michael Khan
replies: 4 views: 2,463
dhiltonlittle 5th May 2011

YouTube - Natalia Kills - Love is a Suicide (FULL SONG) About 2.33. Sounds almost like a real bass processed to hell and...

Amber
replies: 0 views: 487
Amber 5th May 2011

Have a session coming up where we'll track piano, bass, and drums live. I only have a few channels of sweet pres, so I have to...

Stephen B.
replies: 3 views: 723
Stephen B. 5th May 2011

just ordered mine, am excited to get it in as it will be the beginning of my venture into high end mic pre's.. I've used one of...

LincolnCTE
replies: 1 views: 554
S. Melmoth 5th May 2011

i am getting a new mic the mxl v69m tube condenser mic it comes with its own power supply, which i am pretty sure is a phantom...

replies: 2 views: 1,483
Puffer Fish 5th May 2011

Sorry to duplicate thread, but title on other one was wrong, and I can't seem to get it to switch titles. I've asked all this...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 36 views: 3,078
Apollo Soul 5th May 2011

If I take a quarter inch line from my DI to my bass amp while ALSO running from the XLR out to a preamplifier-->DAW, am I...

andonwego
replies: 8 views: 1,252
andonwego 5th May 2011

This may sound like a total Noob question, but i honestly don't know. I have sold Lucas limiters, Manley Mu's, Wunder Mics and...

DCMIX
replies: 7 views: 916
psycho_monkey 5th May 2011

Hi Does anyone know if there's any difference in the sound between the Genz Benz Shenandoah Pro and the lighter-weight Pro LT?

DCW
replies: 1 views: 887
DCW 5th May 2011

I currently use an ART MPA II Digital into a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40. I mainly record guitars, vocals, percussions. I'm thinking...

prophet
replies: 4 views: 714
prophet 5th May 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search