The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So I've been engineering and producing for almost 8 years now but still don't feel like I've established myself as an...

replies: 22 views: 2,078
therealbigd 9th May 2011

I have a Palmer PDI 03 which I have used for direct recording both using the built in simulation and by taking the line out and...

Isavedalex
replies: 0 views: 3,232
Isavedalex 9th May 2011

Quick question guys, it's somewhat known that the 1176 UA reissue suffers from scratchy pots after a while, how do you deal...

Retinal
replies: 9 views: 3,794
brewery 9th May 2011

The new Neve 1073 LB for 500 series came out and dont know which to get. The Shadow Hills Mono Gama seems like a great buy cause...

lucasmusic
replies: 12 views: 8,226
walth 9th May 2011

No but seriously. Isn't the easiest way of running a successful music production business to make all production investments in...

RainbowStorm
replies: 18 views: 6,202
bassie12 9th May 2011

So what do you think is the best and most efficient path to obtaining the most engineering and production knowledge/skill/exp?...

asdfdsa
replies: 46 views: 3,092
K1DK0NG 9th May 2011

I've been into antique pieces lately. Anyone refer me to a good place that can refurbish these clunky but cool radios?

youngmain
replies: 0 views: 387
youngmain 9th May 2011

Just got an email last night from Kelly at Kel Audio. After mic production being set back 2 months, the newly redesigned HM-7U...

hossman777
replies: 6 views: 1,101
hossman777 9th May 2011

I wanted to know what type of mixer I could use with my Mac laptop or iMac. I will be using Logic 8, but I have Protools 8 as...

almost4sk8er
replies: 0 views: 600
almost4sk8er 9th May 2011

Recording Made Easy Workshops God help us all... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Tallness
replies: 42 views: 2,522
S.Filpansick 9th May 2011

I was going to buy heat for some extra color.. But then I got to thinking. Why not a folcrom? Somewhat similar price range.. What...

uncle muscles
replies: 3 views: 975
dhiltonlittle 9th May 2011

So, I'm trying to learn by experience, and I'm basically teaching myself, so bare with me. I have some nice gear and have been...

rondango
replies: 0 views: 792
rondango 9th May 2011

I'm using Cubase 6 and The panning has gone haywire. I don't think it's Cubase as this has happened before. Its like panning...

Charliewonder7
replies: 5 views: 712
Charliewonder7 9th May 2011

Hey everyone, I'm recording a metal band tomorrow. They have a vocalist, bassist, 2 guitarists and a drummer. We're going to...

risemymuffins
replies: 17 views: 2,197
AllAboutTone 9th May 2011

I have been trying different "character" eqs: UAD2, IK Softube etc but they never made me quite happy. Nice interface...

YOHAMI
replies: 47 views: 12,671
PrettyGone 9th May 2011

I can't hear, what it really does. What to listen?

HangArt
replies: 2 views: 632
HangArt 9th May 2011

I am trying to get one going and have never worked with one before all the docs I have are just A800 not mk3 and they show 3...

Electroslut
replies: 0 views: 573
Electroslut 9th May 2011

I have a singer that sounds perfect on an SM-7, but he's recording a lot of singer-songwriter stuff lately and I'm struggling to...

bonestar
replies: 20 views: 1,173
MickeyMassacre 9th May 2011

I wanted to know what type of mixer I could use with my Mac laptop or iMac. I will be using Logic 8, but I have Protools 8 as...

almost4sk8er
replies: 0 views: 467
almost4sk8er 8th May 2011

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could think of a similar way i can get the sound of the Hold It Against Me chorus, where...

yoshibirdofan
replies: 4 views: 1,473
JamzProd 8th May 2011

Anyone with both ULN-2 and ULN-8 units have done a shootout between the two? I found a link to a French site where they did a...

TC5
replies: 3 views: 1,337
bothaus 8th May 2011

couldn't handle the rokit 8's anymore and went and upgraded and now i got a hiss coming out of the monitors? ive tried changing...

mr.head
replies: 2 views: 571
mr.head 8th May 2011

Anyone have experience with these? It looks like an interesting piece with all the processing it does... at the same time I...

old ghost
replies: 1 views: 2,322
jonathan jetter 8th May 2011

Hey guys, just wanted to throw something at you all. I'm considering upgrading my setup for mixdown. I basically use my console...

Slikjmuzik
replies: 11 views: 2,297
Slikjmuzik 8th May 2011

I jumped into home recording several years ago - started with some crap and quickly realized I needed to up the ante to get a...

choinga
replies: 9 views: 1,824
choinga 8th May 2011

Pachyderm studio in Cannon Falls up for sale | Minnesota Public Radio News Yet another 'get-away-from-it-all' residential...

The Byre
replies: 2 views: 1,825
Greg Curtis 8th May 2011

Just wondering why no one seems to be that exited by the new version? Been demoing it for the last couple of days and I think...

marchhare
replies: 3 views: 1,290
work2do 8th May 2011

H96-pK_9OJY Dennis talking about the Sony Stage, Gear, Mics, Techniques, Sampling, Cinesamples and his relationship with great...

Cinesamples
replies: 2 views: 1,411
Greg Curtis 8th May 2011

Hello, I have recently grown out of the TRS patchbays and would like to move on to TT bays. I have seen ones with wirewrap lugs...

trymonlam
replies: 1 views: 956
Rick Sutton 8th May 2011

That a famous producer or some artists rich dad forces their bad taste into some recordings that later become hits despite of...

Oh-no's
replies: 6 views: 962
kennybro 8th May 2011

So, I have an omni-directional measurement mic from when I was doing room measurements a while back, and it is just sitting there...

AKStudios
replies: 0 views: 482
AKStudios 8th May 2011

Hi Guys, I have a question here about the Rosetta 800. Am I correct in understanding that it can only pass 4 channels of audio...

mahler007
replies: 3 views: 1,328
mattg082 8th May 2011

Guys, i am having a problem in pt9 when i import audio the loops or audio speeds up without asking anything. the region becomes...

makasi
replies: 0 views: 868
makasi 8th May 2011

As the years have progressed, my cable needs continue to grow. I've decided to go ahead and buy a big spool of cable and some...

noSpoon
replies: 6 views: 1,041
noSpoon 8th May 2011

I know it has been asked before...but I have an opportunity to get a good deal on a used pair of Event Studio Precision 6s, which...

jguitarguy27
replies: 0 views: 1,578
jguitarguy27 8th May 2011

Hello I was wondering if I can place two Adam A7x's and two Adam Sub12's and integrate that into a 3-way mid/main...

Jørgenstil
replies: 15 views: 1,662
Eganmedia 8th May 2011

Hey everyone... What piece of hardware do you have that you feel like a plugin would never be able to replace? Software has...

crying1986
replies: 12 views: 991
Slikjmuzik 8th May 2011

Nevermind.

EddieTheRed
replies: 2 views: 744
joelpatterson 8th May 2011

I'd like to plug my Apogee Rossetta converter into two separate 8 channels of my Alesis HD24 without repatching. What would I...

Coldsnow
replies: 12 views: 5,677
Bassmankr 8th May 2011

Hey guys, in trying to source a range (between 5 and 10) of colored instrument cables, available here in the UK. I don't need...

Kezzy
replies: 2 views: 593
Kezzy 8th May 2011

PT9 RME ff800 and motifxs8 spdif @ 88.2 =trouble Studio specs at bottom of post. FF drivers and firmware are latest iteration....

briguy1960
replies: 0 views: 407
briguy1960 8th May 2011

I am lucky enough to have just acquired a lovely Studer A812 mk 2 with time code. It is trolley mounted with penthouse and in...

forensicstudio
replies: 1 views: 5,949
piscine 8th May 2011

So I'm looking to make some of my recordings, direct guitar into interface, bass, ITB piano, strings etc sound more like they've...

Amber
replies: 9 views: 1,513
OliverV 8th May 2011

Hi, My Presonus Digimax ORIGINAL (circa 2003?) is finally heading to that last round-up. It currently feeds an RME 9652 with...

Suntower
replies: 25 views: 19,280
Suntower 8th May 2011

Hi All, Had anyone ever printed custom tees? Im looking for cheapest options, because they are to give away. Im from the UK,...

blackafgano
replies: 6 views: 1,019
unitymusic 8th May 2011

So I've been work on a couple of Pink style tracks and tried using Addictive Drummer. Used it a few years ago when I was looking...

Amber
replies: 2 views: 1,026
Michael Khan 8th May 2011

the best or the worst? I cannot find anything useful said about them. Their marketing/packaging appears cool. The little...

Tommy Zai
replies: 10 views: 4,208
Tommy Zai 8th May 2011

i have an A&H zed r16 and i was happy with it for a while, but it has this particular flavor to it that i dont quite like....

sunnyb
replies: 5 views: 746
kooz 8th May 2011

Hi everyone. I want to use some software instruments for the first time in my home studio setup. My MIDI/software instrument...

newpollution
replies: 7 views: 756
newpollution 8th May 2011

Do you know any others product for stero adc convertes around lavry ad10black/mytek192 in the same price/quality range? I want a...

andy3
replies: 0 views: 832
andy3 8th May 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search