The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

at 1:27 YouTube - DJ Khalil Reason 4 Demo Part 2 I mean he souds are insane... do you think they are synths?? I\\\'m just...

folb695
replies: 2 views: 514
Blast9 9th May 2011
replies: 1 views: 3,079
loscolorados 9th May 2011

Hi there I am currently in the process of reviewing my set up. I was wondering if someone could give me a brief outline of...

paulpod
replies: 3 views: 650
Rick Shepherd 9th May 2011

Does anybody have any experience with either of these?

AREGEEBEE
replies: 4 views: 7,047
biggator6 9th May 2011

I have a Roland G6 workstation that I have recorded many midi and analog tracks to create a song. I know it is possible to slave...

Kentoby
replies: 0 views: 453
Kentoby 9th May 2011

i was thinking of getting some passive monitors just for listening to music on not particularly for mixing or anything like that...

Lewis90ToNow
replies: 1 views: 912
Jimbo 9th May 2011

WOW Awesome - love it ;)

Beastie
replies: 6 views: 1,027
Cinemascope 9th May 2011

Anyone know what mic and signal chain was used on Lewis Taylor's "Lost Album"? Specifically the song "Leader of...

Skabeeb
replies: 3 views: 1,014
Skabeeb 9th May 2011

I don't have room for a Bass amp in my studio and normally use a Music Man sub bass which is pretty good for a wide range of...

bigbongo
replies: 43 views: 3,167
Farm sounds 9th May 2011

Does anyone know what keyboard this is on top of his piano? YouTube - The National on Letterman - July 24, 2007 I have seen...

shrimpbait
replies: 4 views: 1,532
cavemusic 9th May 2011

A new Bassist I'm working with is looking for some sort of mini standalone recorder. Something he can just plug up the guitar...

db0007
replies: 3 views: 542
db0007 9th May 2011

I need the opinion of you seasoned engineers. What do you think about the ART Pro VLA compressor/levelor? I would like to use...

74thstreet
replies: 30 views: 14,988
GFR 9th May 2011

So, I have all this equipment, but I don't know how to hook it up. I'm a piano player, and that's about as far as I go lol. My...

lifenaudio
replies: 4 views: 1,370
lifenaudio 9th May 2011

im thinking of selling my dangerous d-box. because i dont have any plans of mixing in my space anymore. i have a good friend who...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 512
boomer81 9th May 2011

I just received my AKG D12e. And if I shake it you can feel something heavy moving inside the grill. It must be the capsule. Is...

Tom Hakala
replies: 5 views: 1,422
joeq 9th May 2011

Hello, I've been doing allot of research on mixers for my home studio. I've narrowed it down to two desks. The Allan and Heath...

Scotty P
replies: 46 views: 30,015
hubiedubie 9th May 2011

Check it out! - Introducing the Axe-Fx II Might be a good time to grab an Ultra for cheap as everybody is dumping them!

Jorock
replies: 1 views: 1,293
driftpattern 9th May 2011

DUNGEN?

I have been taken by the Swedish band Dungen. I cant stop listening to their record "Ta det lugnt." Very overblown...

ScoolED
replies: 31 views: 9,544
Dr. Mordo 9th May 2011

Catchy title but true...I have quite a few mid-level ribbons (Bayerdynamic, cascade, and even the venerable Coles), but I find...

Claude G.
replies: 9 views: 1,551
trubac 9th May 2011

I have a session this upcoming weekend with a metal band (drums and bass), and I'd love to get my hands on one or two Anamod...

BradM
replies: 0 views: 456
BradM 9th May 2011

I think that he would like to amplify a condenser microphone using TRP. But TRP have to use external power supplies that block...

Zunda
replies: 0 views: 1,218
Zunda 9th May 2011

Hi, I am having a difficult time adding effects using the Profire 610 and my PCM-92. I connected the PCM92's outputs to the...

Rick Shepherd
replies: 9 views: 1,142
unitymusic 9th May 2011

Hi there, I am a bass player looking to find a way to replicate brickwall limiting in a live scenario. I was under the...

clumsybernard
replies: 2 views: 828
clumsybernard 9th May 2011

Hello! I have another metal band coming in this weekend. I usually do more rock/pop/Christian/country stuff, but lately have...

SDB_12
replies: 19 views: 1,375
SDB_12 9th May 2011

Hello, I encountered someone online willing to sell me these two vintage microphones on the left of the picture. He said one is...

Dancinggods
replies: 0 views: 897
Dancinggods 9th May 2011

Hello everybody, I'm quite a newbie in the field and I'm thinking of purchasing AKG Fireface ufx + c414 XL-II 1. to record...

Lillin
replies: 5 views: 1,416
Lillin 9th May 2011

I'm always a late adapter on purpose. Let other people work the bugs out. Anyway, I'm still on 10.6.3 and wondering if I...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 4 views: 840
StratSvante 9th May 2011

I need to raise my monitors about a foot off the desk to have the tweeters aligned with my ears. Since I have to raise them...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 3 views: 706
Apollo Soul 9th May 2011

I got one of those absolutely fantastic Ensoniq DP/4s and it's so much fun creating chains containing compressors, distortion...

CarLofgren
replies: 2 views: 747
Play 9th May 2011

So I've been engineering and producing for almost 8 years now but still don't feel like I've established myself as an...

replies: 22 views: 2,078
therealbigd 9th May 2011

I have a Palmer PDI 03 which I have used for direct recording both using the built in simulation and by taking the line out and...

Isavedalex
replies: 0 views: 3,232
Isavedalex 9th May 2011

Quick question guys, it's somewhat known that the 1176 UA reissue suffers from scratchy pots after a while, how do you deal...

Retinal
replies: 9 views: 3,790
brewery 9th May 2011

The new Neve 1073 LB for 500 series came out and dont know which to get. The Shadow Hills Mono Gama seems like a great buy cause...

lucasmusic
replies: 12 views: 8,221
walth 9th May 2011

No but seriously. Isn't the easiest way of running a successful music production business to make all production investments in...

RainbowStorm
replies: 18 views: 6,200
bassie12 9th May 2011

So what do you think is the best and most efficient path to obtaining the most engineering and production knowledge/skill/exp?...

asdfdsa
replies: 46 views: 3,090
K1DK0NG 9th May 2011

I've been into antique pieces lately. Anyone refer me to a good place that can refurbish these clunky but cool radios?

youngmain
replies: 0 views: 386
youngmain 9th May 2011

Just got an email last night from Kelly at Kel Audio. After mic production being set back 2 months, the newly redesigned HM-7U...

hossman777
replies: 6 views: 1,101
hossman777 9th May 2011

I wanted to know what type of mixer I could use with my Mac laptop or iMac. I will be using Logic 8, but I have Protools 8 as...

almost4sk8er
replies: 0 views: 599
almost4sk8er 9th May 2011

Recording Made Easy Workshops God help us all... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Tallness
replies: 42 views: 2,522
S.Filpansick 9th May 2011

I was going to buy heat for some extra color.. But then I got to thinking. Why not a folcrom? Somewhat similar price range.. What...

uncle muscles
replies: 3 views: 975
dhiltonlittle 9th May 2011

So, I'm trying to learn by experience, and I'm basically teaching myself, so bare with me. I have some nice gear and have been...

rondango
replies: 0 views: 792
rondango 9th May 2011

I'm using Cubase 6 and The panning has gone haywire. I don't think it's Cubase as this has happened before. Its like panning...

Charliewonder7
replies: 5 views: 711
Charliewonder7 9th May 2011

Hey everyone, I'm recording a metal band tomorrow. They have a vocalist, bassist, 2 guitarists and a drummer. We're going to...

risemymuffins
replies: 17 views: 2,196
AllAboutTone 9th May 2011

I have been trying different "character" eqs: UAD2, IK Softube etc but they never made me quite happy. Nice interface...

YOHAMI
replies: 47 views: 12,671
PrettyGone 9th May 2011

I can't hear, what it really does. What to listen?

HangArt
replies: 2 views: 632
HangArt 9th May 2011

I am trying to get one going and have never worked with one before all the docs I have are just A800 not mk3 and they show 3...

Electroslut
replies: 0 views: 573
Electroslut 9th May 2011

I have a singer that sounds perfect on an SM-7, but he's recording a lot of singer-songwriter stuff lately and I'm struggling to...

bonestar
replies: 20 views: 1,173
MickeyMassacre 9th May 2011

I wanted to know what type of mixer I could use with my Mac laptop or iMac. I will be using Logic 8, but I have Protools 8 as...

almost4sk8er
replies: 0 views: 467
almost4sk8er 8th May 2011

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could think of a similar way i can get the sound of the Hold It Against Me chorus, where...

yoshibirdofan
replies: 4 views: 1,472
JamzProd 8th May 2011

Anyone with both ULN-2 and ULN-8 units have done a shootout between the two? I found a link to a French site where they did a...

TC5
replies: 3 views: 1,334
bothaus 8th May 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search