The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hello everybody, this is my first post here but i have been poking around for a while and have learned a lot. these forums are a...

ep1kz
replies: 2 views: 1,387
CaptainBass 25th May 2011

So I am getting into recording my bands and some others bothe cover band demo,s and original stuff. I already have my pa...

Snoggin
replies: 2 views: 534
Snoggin 25th May 2011

Hey all - so I normally use an analog mixer on the front end of my recording rig. Lately though I've been getting more and more...

rcb4t2
replies: 10 views: 927
rcb4t2 24th May 2011

Hi All, I've been thinking of joining AES for quiet awhile some time now, I'm currently a college student so I would get...

deadtrick
replies: 3 views: 1,572
-tc- 24th May 2011

Right now, I`m looking at the Fearn LP-1 or the A Designs Atty for this task. Is anyone of these better suited for turning line...

MrVelvet
replies: 3 views: 2,276
maraisdecygnes 24th May 2011

Was quite surprised when I used an old Sony MXP mixer as a mic pre for a Neuman TLM 102 mic.....frankly, it sounded better (more...

Claude G.
replies: 5 views: 1,249
beingmf 24th May 2011

I did a live CD session for my honky tonk trio recently. it's always a trip for me to play and engineer at the same time, and...

climber
replies: 13 views: 12,823
climber 24th May 2011

Hey guys, I am looking for a new vocal mic for my humble little studio. I don't have a lot of experience with different mics so...

yumdrum
replies: 16 views: 2,278
hossman777 24th May 2011

What type of vocal chain do you need to have to make a recording that sounds exactly like the source? Is it possible? Is THAT...

vierge99
replies: 49 views: 2,903
jupiter8 24th May 2011

What do you think about the ATM450's for overheads? Front end audio is selling them right now for 299 a pair with 2 blue 25 foot...

tl32
replies: 0 views: 818
tl32 24th May 2011

Im looking to use one of these for my studio. The Presonus pros: familiar with pres and love them, compression and eq on each...

lucasmusic
replies: 12 views: 10,288
Retrofreak 24th May 2011

Hi I want to know if the groups channels can be used as tape returns. Because I want to buyine but if it's is possible will be...

rockastro
replies: 2 views: 907
adam_f 24th May 2011

I was thinking about getting a Ghost 32 channel mixer to start getting into analogue mixing but I can't seem to figure out the...

m. chan
replies: 5 views: 11,806
fosterhome 24th May 2011

I have a couple of old Tascam 234s. These are kind of like the Porta-studios, but they are just the cassette decks. No built in...

Cap'n Spanky
replies: 6 views: 851
Cap'n Spanky 24th May 2011

Check out the mics on Jo Jones' drums: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivo265PsT9k http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivo265PsT9k

Joe V. McMahan
replies: 4 views: 1,401
Joe V. McMahan 24th May 2011

hey guys, i need to use one of these for a couple of hours. will happily pay you for your time. you can email me or PM...

jeremyglover
replies: 0 views: 621
jeremyglover 24th May 2011

ok, so I got my Apogee Rosetta 800 in the mail yesterday and I am having a few minor issues getting it up and running properly...

JustinFFTS
replies: 1 views: 728
Push_MY_Faders 24th May 2011

Hi, I'm looking for some general advice and pointers on how to approach a new project studio. I've already spent an inordinate...

waterox
replies: 7 views: 2,960
waterox 24th May 2011

I use 220 volts while in my country Now living in NY Will shipped the genelecs Can I just plug it in here? Or I have to have...

uylink
replies: 3 views: 1,406
Ilkka 24th May 2011

howdy ya'll. i was hoping someone here might be able to give some opinions on whether 'upgrading' from a toft atb16 to a...

Incremental
replies: 18 views: 2,129
psycho_monkey 24th May 2011

Anyone else a little less than impressed with UA's new EQ plug? I A/B/C/D/E/F'd it with a bunch of other 'high-end' plug-in EQs...

manthe
replies: 71 views: 16,331
mustream 24th May 2011

Hey guys, So I'm in the market place for Focal Solo6 Be studio monitors and it seems the only place that sells it in Australia is...

booyeah
replies: 11 views: 1,014
Awavian 24th May 2011

Hey all, new to the site and just registered so this being my first post here, I apologize if its in the wrong category....

Thraxxus
replies: 2 views: 4,458
FreshSkweez 24th May 2011

I just received an R-88 MKII. I didn't realize when ordering it, they changed the mount from the original R-88, which mounted...

Joe Porto
replies: 2 views: 2,900
julian.david 24th May 2011

Are making it hard for little old me to get iso'd mic sources

andonwego
replies: 30 views: 3,820
Igotsoul4u 24th May 2011

anyone use or heard Blues new enCORE series mics? curious to what they are like

delittle3
replies: 5 views: 4,231
Barish 24th May 2011

Just a plain cool video of the spy plane and a interesting audio test for your monitors at the same time. Top end is hot...

FFTT
replies: 0 views: 579
FFTT 24th May 2011

I just ordered a battery power supply for my Apogee Mini DAC. I read that it sounds a lot better on battery power. Anyone here...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 1,687
Deleted User 24th May 2011

Recently, the pre amp valve/tube of the distortion channel blew in my Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100w head. This is the first time...

seanTTO
replies: 2 views: 567
DangerKart 24th May 2011

Getting close to de-walletizing myself and pick up an Overstayer Channel Amp. I love the comp! And Jeff is great to buy from...

changeng
replies: 8 views: 2,263
prontold 24th May 2011

Anyone had experience with the coleman Coleman PS1A? Not sure if it would be worth the extra cash to get the passive version...

MikeMitchell
replies: 1 views: 1,642
Benmrx 24th May 2011

Are you, or someone you know, growing, or downsizing - due to economy? Any insight about the way things are now or going to be?...

asdfdsa
replies: 0 views: 673
asdfdsa 24th May 2011

Have you all heard of this company? MCE OptiBay Hard Drive for MacBook Pro, MacBook, PowerBook G4, and Mac mini I just upgraded...

DanRock101
replies: 17 views: 5,436
M.S.P. 24th May 2011

Been looking at the saffire pro 40 for my setup. After searching it seems everyone is convinced firewire is on its way out. I...

Mardi Gras
replies: 10 views: 1,742
vierge99 24th May 2011

I was wondering if the m audio profire 610 issuses with the sample recording and drivers get fixed because im about to buy one?...

OmegaP
replies: 0 views: 788
OmegaP 24th May 2011

So, can anyone give me any info on this speaker?. I've had it for years and never tried to fire it up. Guessing it's a powered...

Buss-me
replies: 6 views: 1,327
Buss-me 24th May 2011

Hey Everyone, I've been doing quite a bit of research through the internet/forums regarding a sizable interface. I have access...

nativestate
replies: 12 views: 4,771
tvsky 24th May 2011

hmm... can't really decide to pull the trigger on a RCA 44-BX vintage ribbon or save some cash and wait to buy a new AEA A440...

digiframe
replies: 12 views: 6,881
bdenton 24th May 2011

Is there a way to patch into the sidechain on the channel compressors? Talking about the real console, not the plugins. Cheers

Worlez
replies: 10 views: 2,825
superburtm 23rd May 2011

Can I operate the Profire 610 without the DSP software mixer on my MacBook Pro?

Rick Shepherd
replies: 3 views: 761
ObiK 23rd May 2011

Hey fellow sluts, if you had the opportunity to get your hands on either a D&R series 4000 or Tascam M-600 (both in top...

Doctor Rockter
replies: 7 views: 1,902
digitalmenace 23rd May 2011

Hi Gang, I'm about to perform a pretty significant upgrade, and go from a 10 channel i/o setup to an 18 i/o. Consequently, I'm...

mahler007
replies: 7 views: 1,328
RKrizman 23rd May 2011

I'm recording some very delicate high frequency bronze bells and triangles. As the sound decays there is a grainy noise which...

Gamelan
replies: 5 views: 730
Gamelan 23rd May 2011

Hi there - anyone able to explain how to do this equation? I've got my exam on Thursday and these two equations are the only two...

MikeTSH
replies: 7 views: 4,782
r4uz 23rd May 2011

My best so far is analog moog. Cannot get nice definition ITB. I have massey td5, echofarm, moogerfooger and the standard digi...

chilli
replies: 0 views: 537
chilli 23rd May 2011

I have noticed that when i have a midi channel open only certain plugins show up on its output list. Isit possible to connect my...

complex
replies: 0 views: 432
complex 23rd May 2011

I have Space Designer and a few decent IR packs. Am I looking at a huge difference in sound by getting dedicated reverb plugs...

PapaSon
replies: 10 views: 2,269
Mr.HOLMES 23rd May 2011

I recently ordered all the parts from Redco to wire up some 90 pin Elco snakes. I also got a used Elco brand crimper (part #...

Quint
replies: 15 views: 1,365
Rick Sutton 23rd May 2011

Whatsup guys. I am having trouble for some reason getting my Rosetta 800 and Great River to work with the profire I just picked...

Mikeeyb
replies: 11 views: 751
Mikeeyb 23rd May 2011

Which are better?? KRK VXT's (6") or Yams HS80m?? I'm kind of sold on the 8" yams becuase of their all around...

Wilk
replies: 6 views: 2,265
Netigy 23rd May 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search