The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, Has anyone on here tried the Acoustic Energy SAT/SUB 2.1 monitoring system? british hifi Pro Sat loudspeaker...

dickiefunk
replies: 2 views: 1,651
dickiefunk 17th June 2011

"In yet another turnaround, teens overwhelmingly insisted the sound quality of LPs was superior to that of modern formats....

living sounds
replies: 120 views: 10,376
DanDaMan 17th June 2011

So, I've been doing a lot of listening to reference CDs on my monitors lately (mostly acoustic stuff), and the one thing I...

powderfinger
replies: 17 views: 1,776
Enlightened Hand 17th June 2011

hey- I am looking for a keyboard case for my roland rd700sx, primarily for car transport. Want something with wheels that...

once a roadie
replies: 0 views: 427
once a roadie 17th June 2011

Rupert Neve Close, Melbourn, Royston, SG8, 5 bedroom... | eBay UK Wonder if it comes with an 80 series room ?

Jack P
replies: 0 views: 574
Jack P 17th June 2011
replies: 0 views: 378
Anthony Duran 17th June 2011

Good afternoon, everybody. As I'm upgrading my home-studio, I would need some advice on how to spend the last tiny bit of my...

Hai-fish
replies: 7 views: 1,933
pcbiz 17th June 2011

Hi everyone. Does any one know any leads of good and hopefully not overly expensive LARGE microphone stands for use up high...

Viccy
replies: 18 views: 490
TheLastByte 17th June 2011

Do any of you Australian gearslutz remember a band called the lime spiders? My band played shows with them back in the late 80's....

flail19
replies: 27 views: 608
TheLastByte 17th June 2011

Should every element of a mix have some sort of delay and/or reverb... This is considering that every element in the mix is not a...

gritzildino
replies: 12 views: 1,898
filipv 17th June 2011

I have been tracking my drum machine (MV8000) thru a Great River MP2 NV via the DI as suggested by Dan Kennedy. I have an ISA...

Caramel
replies: 5 views: 3,026
NEWTON IN ORBIT 17th June 2011

hello i can't find enough information about this 500 series module.. has anyone used this to track vocals?? how does it compare...

janjaal
replies: 13 views: 5,556
janjaal 17th June 2011

Hey fellow Gearslutz, If you live in St. Louis or close enough to it, there are a collection of recording studios in town that...

glitchfactor
replies: 2 views: 694
glitchfactor 17th June 2011

Hey Guys, I have an AT4047, running into a cheap Pre-Sonus TubePre. That goes into my interface, and then into my comp. So,...

doop
replies: 5 views: 2,620
GuitarGod 17th June 2011

Hi! I`m a fan of Nebula (using free version on mac) and I like how the Mac VLZ Panner program work (for panning, obviously). It...

cyjanopan
replies: 2 views: 1,178
Sheikyearbouti 17th June 2011

Hi guys, Anybody know where I can get new rolls of 1/4" Gp9 in NYC? Cheers,

Rossco
replies: 0 views: 472
Rossco 17th June 2011

I'm currently recording a post-rock/prog album, and will soon begin re-amping the guitar tracks, as well as some keyboard tracks...

Reveirg
replies: 6 views: 983
Reveirg 17th June 2011

Hello, well my current interface is a Profire 610, should i get an mr816x, or maybe even a fireface 400 ? or get a lunchbox with...

matan_levis
replies: 1 views: 459
matan_levis 17th June 2011

Hello I've been looking for that thing for a while and finally I found it, do you know if are there other brands that sells...

elan
replies: 0 views: 1,107
elan 17th June 2011

Ok so thing here in Norway are always overpriced and expensive. But it's time to upgrade. I currently use a Line6 Toneport Ux2...

Smallimpact
replies: 0 views: 543
Smallimpact 17th June 2011

I received one of these yesterday from my cousin, and can't even find the model on the internet. What can I use this for? I do...

Carlier74
replies: 0 views: 2,860
Carlier74 17th June 2011

Background: So I'm trying to get a live webcam performance going, however, my needs are a little complex for person doing this...

QuadWing
replies: 0 views: 479
QuadWing 17th June 2011

So I really want to go for a bachelors degree in sound engineering, and i heard that you need some descent math skills to be good...

Arnenormann
replies: 86 views: 27,225
Cheebs Goat 17th June 2011

Hey! So when you guys are finishing mixing a record, song, whatever, and have maybe the following versions: -Main mix -Vocal...

SDB_12
replies: 4 views: 871
StewartFang 17th June 2011

Anyone know of anyone? I'm located in Sydney. Thanks

jeep
replies: 0 views: 234
jeep 17th June 2011

I absolutely love the sound of this track by The Darkness. The whole album sounds good too. Produced by Roy Thomas Baker. Holy...

Rappy
replies: 25 views: 2,325
psycho_monkey 17th June 2011

Hello, I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction to a great Midi Foot Controller. I would be using Kontakt, Midi...

lifenaudio
replies: 6 views: 1,312
ObiK 17th June 2011

Hey guys, I have a project studio that I've been working with for years and am ready to start recording but I don't want to have...

MasterOf1Angel
replies: 16 views: 1,399
Skamm Goodiez 17th June 2011

my buddy just scored a pair of 20/20's. he asked if it was safe to plug them into a power strip, leave the speaker ON all the...

gregovertone
replies: 0 views: 584
gregovertone 17th June 2011

hey guys, gonna try to keep this as sweet and non ranty as possible. I am a solo artist and I write and compose all my music...

hithere
replies: 6 views: 622
RKrizman 17th June 2011

Is there anything it CAN'T do??? http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff227/louderock/NS10.jpg

Louderock
replies: 7 views: 2,025
ObiK 17th June 2011

Name that Mic, awesome stage mic.... YouTube - ‪The Voice : Team Adam - Javier Colon -...

r25558
replies: 6 views: 811
r25558 17th June 2011

Hey Slutz, yeah, i know, cable thread... i used the search function(!!) and there is no real mentioning here... Anyone having...

LeGrand
replies: 2 views: 1,169
LeGrand 16th June 2011

Hello I have a 22u rack which has been filling up nicely this past year or so. I think I need more rack space. Trouble is, due...

BlueMountain
replies: 0 views: 732
BlueMountain 16th June 2011

Found this beautifully crafted microphone in a junk shop near Brighton yesterday. Haven't had a moment to try it yet, so can't...

Dayo
replies: 7 views: 1,317
PRobb 16th June 2011

I can't seem to figure out what a few pieces of gear are in these photos. I'm sure some people more knowledgeable than me would...

Conn.Lucas
replies: 2 views: 608
robertshaw 16th June 2011

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone could tell me what is in michael brauer's digital rack (as seen most recently on pensado's...

overgrown
replies: 5 views: 1,685
DAS19 16th June 2011

I've got the 1K, which I've had for 3 years and I love it. However, I find that it has too much functionality. Can you believe...

Kre8 da RedBeerd
replies: 0 views: 418
Kre8 da RedBeerd 16th June 2011

I've heard of tube mods, and the Black Lion upgrades but was not familiar with people doing this with mics. Ive heard about it a...

Indellable
replies: 28 views: 1,977
Funny Cat 16th June 2011

I'm curious how he manage to keep the snare like that... I want to try it myself but I can't come up with a solution to keep the...

greatgreatriver
replies: 0 views: 440
greatgreatriver 16th June 2011

I'm about to get a pair, and considering using them in my control room. Curious to hear anyone's thoughts on these great...

Greg Wells
replies: 5 views: 4,775
Greg Curtis 16th June 2011

been messing with this more times than not. pro tools sees the 888 but when i run signal into pro tools there is nothing. The 888...

Lance Walter
replies: 0 views: 461
Lance Walter 16th June 2011

I'd like to purchase the RME Fireface UC. If I sell my Lavry DA10 then I can get the RME now. How does the DA conversion...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 0 views: 1,455
Lando Calrissian 16th June 2011

Mackie SDR24/96 Synch with Studer 820 ? A Friend of me build up a Studio he has a Tascam Console 5000 with Mackie SDR 24/96...

Berlinvibes
replies: 2 views: 765
Steffmo 16th June 2011

I watched Bill and Ted's excellent adventure the other day for the first time in years and, at the mall scene (where everyone is...

Vum
replies: 15 views: 1,235
Vum 16th June 2011

Dear GS, i have been watching tony shepard dvd tutorial. i find the way he mixes is pretty interesting as he groups all of he's...

shambles76
replies: 7 views: 2,188
StephenMarsh 16th June 2011

Anybody who can tell anything about the Little Feat studio albums? Production technics, the sound, console etc.

HonkyTonk
replies: 1 views: 717
Jaded_musician 16th June 2011

I'm looking at buying a pedal from america and I'm wondering if it's possible too use it with my current setup of pedals I have...

Mozza3001
replies: 5 views: 652
tazman 16th June 2011

OK so the thinking cap wasn't good enough so I took it off and put on a big heavy black robe and lit some candles that burn black...

andonwego
replies: 16 views: 1,337
automatom 16th June 2011

I am having some issues with crosstalk between my Digi 192 and Soundcraft 6000 patch-bay. Here is what I have done to...

MaJo1
replies: 5 views: 1,291
timkarp 16th June 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search