The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey, I'm really desperate and extremely aggravated right now. I'm finishing up a mix with a client. I got to copy a plugin...

SDB_12
replies: 2 views: 565
SDB_12 29th May 2011

OK, so for those that love the technical side of things (left brain dominant), understand physics, standing waves, can calculate...

jimmyboy7
replies: 26 views: 1,550
Musiclab 29th May 2011

hi, i tried a pair of new tubes in my universal audio solo610, replaced the stock tubes with a 12at7 Mullard and a gold lion ...

earworm666
replies: 2 views: 1,926
rcb4t2 29th May 2011

Bounds of titular question: songs/albums/movies. Radiohead -- All I Need (N.B. believe it or not, this list is not exhaustive....

Lrmusic
replies: 14 views: 844
analogexplosions 29th May 2011
replies: 16 views: 3,215
JD DYSLEXIC 29th May 2011

Hello, I'm considering to buy Digidesign Eleven Rack. Videos look quite promising. They also mention that it could be used as...

Voyager42
replies: 0 views: 1,320
Voyager42 29th May 2011

I just picked up a pair of used AT 4060's!! I was just wondering, does anyone know what tubes are stock in them and if there are...

networkresearch
replies: 18 views: 3,695
Apollo Soul 29th May 2011

so yesterday, i bought the alesis sr 18 drum machine at guitar center. i want to record it using my pro tools le software (mbox 2...

joelrockstar19
replies: 7 views: 7,873
joelrockstar19 29th May 2011

I am thinking about buying a few individual Waves plugins while they are on sale but have a question about their WUP...

ckett
replies: 5 views: 1,787
audiogeek 29th May 2011

heh These are some of my favourite!! NOF1FJ7wGhw 2minute mark... DuUfSOKyhWQ whuwbyBtwqY

Big_Bang
replies: 22 views: 2,771
Kenny Gioia 29th May 2011

Hey GS I need a new AI. I'm thinking RME UFX or the RME/BLA FF800, or perhaps even the stock FF800. I would need a Mackie Big...

poppa_john
replies: 15 views: 3,583
Big_Bang 29th May 2011

I'm finding open headphone for mixing. I can't use close headphone. cause, that makes me tired. so, what is the best...

Mudskipper
replies: 20 views: 5,397
dickiefunk 29th May 2011

Dear all, I hope you'll my new track For Japan: The Rain Will Not Defeat You It is inspired by the poem Be Not Defeated by...

tranel
replies: 0 views: 482
tranel 29th May 2011

Hi, i work in a 4m*4m studio with Adam P22A. I want to upgrade to PCM. But i'm not sure the PCM TB2S-A will be a sufficient...

[email protected]
replies: 2 views: 746
[email protected] 29th May 2011

I'm in the mixing stages of a project and find myself in a predicament where the band has decided somewhere along the way that...

BradM
replies: 38 views: 11,671
ludaluda 29th May 2011

Hello everyone, if you have a minute or two to spare could you have a listen to this song we recorded, mixed and mastered at...

naypalm
replies: 20 views: 1,023
naypalm 29th May 2011

Hello, I've got a query about the trim tool. It has 4 modes, 2 of which i use a lot when editing (T C/E & Standard), and...

billface
replies: 0 views: 1,493
billface 29th May 2011

Hi, I recently found an old Neumann U87 on radio warehouse, the guy there just gave ir to me, he said it was too old to use. I...

Angryyouth
replies: 11 views: 3,521
Matti 29th May 2011

Is this a good price on a used Oktava 219? Also anyone know 012 or 319 prices for the older units?

MTGibbs
replies: 0 views: 486
MTGibbs 29th May 2011

Ok I don't want this to turn into ITB vs OTB. I use both and like both. I compress and eq going in and I mostly use eq ITB to...

Providence
replies: 2 views: 1,612
Penny 29th May 2011

I have a pair RCA BA-31A Preamps that I'm interested in having properly racked. Right now I have them in a wood case with XLR...

Keith Moore
replies: 4 views: 1,199
Keith Moore 29th May 2011

I have an Mbox 3 Pro, and I am going to be helping a friend of mine with some recording. He has a lunchbox with a couple of pres....

jerrymorrison
replies: 5 views: 1,615
nst7 29th May 2011

Wanting to get some thoughts on DI boxes. I currently am using a cheapy whirlwind I bought from Sam Ash. I am using it between...

Rogue
replies: 8 views: 5,122
Rogue 29th May 2011

I've been around for a long time 23 yrs+, Know how to travel and pack my equipment, and while the Avalon Sp737 is not my...

brilli
replies: 5 views: 433
robertmcmullan 29th May 2011

Hey there, Does anyone do the oktavamod or something similar for Rode NT1a mics here in Australia? I've got 2 I want...

Daniel Antix
replies: 4 views: 270
Daniel Antix 29th May 2011

I'm trying to be able to hear the music my songwriter is making on his mac while we're video conferencing. I don't want to hear...

ddeez
replies: 1 views: 975
paulrk 29th May 2011

I'm using Nicecast in order to play what's coming from my logic for a producer who's in Cali (i'm in Chicago), but anytime i...

DJ JI
replies: 0 views: 502
DJ JI 29th May 2011

Hey all, it's been ages since I've posted in here, but I'd like to share with you what I've been working on: A video series...

OzNimbus
replies: 1 views: 1,132
YOHAMI 29th May 2011

Does the Shure SM7B mic come with a cable or do i have to buy the mic cable seperately? if I have to buy it, what's it called...

newmusic11
replies: 6 views: 4,486
Tallness 29th May 2011

I've been picking up interesting mics when I can afford 'em, and the other day it was a minty RCA Model 508 Microphone still with...

erobillard
replies: 0 views: 818
erobillard 29th May 2011

I am seriously wanting to start mixing on an anlogue board. The Toft ATB to be exact. My biggest concern is how I will deal...

uptoolate
replies: 41 views: 3,738
Mr. Tom 28th May 2011

I have a set dynaudio bm5s. I'll work on a mix for a while and get it to where it sounds great to me. Then, if I put on a...

cbd
replies: 8 views: 911
cbd 28th May 2011

Hello everyone, First post here on the forum. I've been looking for different/experimental ways to record an upright...

Kocak
replies: 2 views: 568
MagnumXK 28th May 2011

Anyone using Both (likes,Dislikes) Favor one over the other

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 0 views: 1,094
ROCKER STUDIOS 28th May 2011

I have some AKG 414 TLII und tested the Brauner Valvet X if it is worth to buy. Preamp was a SPL 2485 with Lundahls. 1*.wav...

Jumpy
replies: 0 views: 432
Jumpy 28th May 2011

Hi, these days i'm on the look out for a new stand alone pre to go into my RME UC and then into my computer. However, everything...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 2 views: 636
Snatchman 28th May 2011

When you guys mix are you setting levels and grouping before all dynamics and effects are dialled in ? Is this the way to do...

Audio Child
replies: 6 views: 736
Audio Child 28th May 2011

Recorded Live??? YouTube - ‪Weezer - Paranoid Android‬‏ MWP

MWP
replies: 11 views: 1,005
evangelista 28th May 2011

Hey there everyone. I am looking to start buying my home studio equipment. Mostly for Hip-Hop/ Rap. I'm not going for super...

newmusic11
replies: 12 views: 1,406
newmusic11 28th May 2011

Any pointers? Trying to dirty up a harmonica, using Lo-Fi. Sounds pretty good but wondering what might be some tips. I copied the...

amost
replies: 6 views: 786
skythemusic 28th May 2011

I live in Los Angeles, and am visiting London next week. I need to do some composing on a system identical to my set up in...

Conductor71
replies: 1 views: 2,023
therealbigd 28th May 2011

Can you guys tell me how you think these guitars were miced and with what kind of mic? There is one left and one right The left...

coachz
replies: 1 views: 588
coachz 28th May 2011

Hey all, using a Blue Yeti USB Microphone (haven't stepped up to anything else yet because of my budget). One problem, it picks...

Eternal_One
replies: 2 views: 686
Eternal_One 28th May 2011

Is there a way I can find the frequency response of certain popular mixing consoles? For instance, the SSL 4k. Any info out...

ryst
replies: 5 views: 2,711
stinkyfingers 28th May 2011

If given the choice between these three digital pianos what would you choose? The Yamaha is used, but in good condition and...

bruceferraudi
replies: 0 views: 1,705
bruceferraudi 28th May 2011

Hi I need a pad from my Neve DPA to Apogee Ensemble. Would M-patch2 do the trick ? or do i need the more expensive ATTY....

zoro
replies: 5 views: 982
Muser 28th May 2011

Hi gearslutz population im new here, but i enrolled purely for the following request im currently working on logic pro...

skuthepoo
replies: 12 views: 4,027
Byll 28th May 2011

It's time to get me a 2nd audio interface! My old Echo Audiofire 4 is still decent, but since I need it for my secondary studio...

Polarelch
replies: 11 views: 5,018
mike vee 28th May 2011

Ok, i have been reading a bit about different speaker systems recently, and all the manufacturers seem to spend an awful amount...

Deleted 651cf92
replies: 10 views: 1,487
ivansc 28th May 2011

Hello, I'm writing a report on software emulations and want to gain a bit of background knowledge. If anyone can help, I have...

davey k
replies: 10 views: 625
stinkyfingers 28th May 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search