The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Its not possible for me to listen to the speakers before buying. So which one would u recommend for House Music?

Burnthat
replies: 2 views: 2,455
Neodym 1st June 2011

I am having real trouble mixing a certain type of electric guitar sound. I am currently mixing a band that is a typical...

roadsweeper
replies: 18 views: 7,415
psycho_monkey 1st June 2011

Could anybody please tell me which mic this is ? thanks.

prophet
replies: 1 views: 544
wintaper 1st June 2011

Hey there GS crew. Thought I'd post to let you know I've been dealing with Owens Corning over the last few days and the local...

J.S.Vega III
replies: 18 views: 6,238
zhao1701 1st June 2011

I am selling my Otari 1/2" 8track. I would like to digitally archive not only my tapes from that machine, but also...

SoPro
replies: 2 views: 519
SoPro 1st June 2011

Hello. Does anyone know what kind of gear Sonic Youth use nowadays to record? What kind of gear do they have in their Echo...

rodhmos
replies: 22 views: 10,627
gouge 1st June 2011

Hi guys I need your advice for accordion mics. He's a friend of mine and his mic got broken. As I don't have any clue with...

stardustmedia
replies: 10 views: 7,183
stardustmedia 1st June 2011

Hello everybody would be awsome to get some insight here from some gurus.. Im looking at getting my first high end Vocal...

bobfossil
replies: 6 views: 1,417
bobfossil 1st June 2011

So I just got the new Pacifica today, and I am taking a break from my wiring into the patchbay right now. I didn't tell her that...

Yetti
replies: 106 views: 8,382
Mikem 1st June 2011

Under $1400; What is the slickest, sluttiest and best way of adding two DECENT mic channels via ADAT? On for instance RME...

nilsemil
replies: 8 views: 1,511
thepilgrimsdream 1st June 2011

I was just watching Lady Gaga on some TV show and it started to make me ponder just how much fakery exists in music and its...

ebulb
replies: 113 views: 6,671
biggator6 1st June 2011

I saw that there WAS the Tritone Phasetone that was free for a while, but no current links exists. I know that UA makes a...

JB Retro City
replies: 7 views: 2,157
soundmoves 1st June 2011

This is a rather expansive question, so bear with me. I'd like to think of myself as a soundscapist, but my problem is.. I don't...

QuadWing
replies: 20 views: 1,063
FireMoon 1st June 2011

Looking for a 2ch mic pre in the 1000-ish price range. I would like it to have spdif out, but isn't required. Thinking of a...

jerrymorrison
replies: 2 views: 832
The777artin 1st June 2011

I was wondering if this rental company was too good to be true...you probably need several grand of credit just for a deposit....

eencarna
replies: 25 views: 1,487
eencarna 1st June 2011

If I want to record using the ISA One Digital preamp what is the minimum other hardware I'll need to get its digital signal into...

vierge99
replies: 2 views: 549
T_R_S 1st June 2011

I cant decide whether to get the exo2 for a listening only system nearfield at my computer hooked up to a music streamer ii dac...

scott s
replies: 2 views: 770
scott s 1st June 2011

Folks, I am in the market for a mid range acoustic that can stand up to the pressures of both studio time and wear and tear of...

blackhorsemotel
replies: 36 views: 3,495
PdotDdot 1st June 2011

Alright guys, what's that little thing on the side of the DJM400 mixer? I've attached a picture to explain better than if I just...

ChrisEisenhower
replies: 3 views: 610
joelpatterson 1st June 2011

Shure SM7B Microphone with Presonus Fire Studio Mobile; Do I need a Pre Amp too; or will the interface be just enough - for the...

newmusic11
replies: 3 views: 558
newmusic11 31st May 2011

I am a long time Cubase user and have just added Protools to my studio for clients that are insisting on using it. I currently...

dft3670
replies: 2 views: 432
jonathan jetter 31st May 2011

Anyone who is using Adam Smith Zeta 3 to sync a Studer a800 to PT? I am having some problemes with this set up and would be...

HonkyTonk
replies: 1 views: 1,404
the_sonic 31st May 2011

I want to add eight additional channels to my Tascam DM3200 console at 96kHz Fs. One thing I have learned is the ADAT port and...

slproductions01
replies: 0 views: 738
slproductions01 31st May 2011

In case anyone is interested the Hardy Company recently put up a You Tube channel for information about the M-1...

BJosephs
replies: 1 views: 952
John Hardy 31st May 2011

I'm looking for something to strap on my 2-bus. Is this a good option for those who have used it? Any other recommendations in...

jeffinaustin
replies: 3 views: 1,335
owel 31st May 2011

Hey! I'd like some quick tips to get a similar guitar sound as Avenged Sevenfold does on the album Nightmare. Which microphones...

permis
replies: 0 views: 1,043
permis 31st May 2011

hey, im looking to upgrade my bx8a's to either the focal solo 6 be's, cms65's, or the bm6a mkII's. Please give me some advice, Im...

matan_levis
replies: 1 views: 412
JoshuaE 31st May 2011

I did a search in the GS database, but it didnt answer my questions. Through the years I found out that those big, top dollar...

Kjell Gudmonsson
replies: 1 views: 1,229
chrisrnps 31st May 2011

I have a small studio powering quite a few things. I have adam a7x monitors, adam sub8, profire610 interface, desktop computer,...

tecshaun
replies: 5 views: 921
tecshaun 31st May 2011

I've been deciding whether if I should buy Audio Kontrol 1 Tascam 200 or 600 Emu 0404 I'm currently using Windows 7 / 64-bit...

kineticfs
replies: 3 views: 1,747
Kaissa 31st May 2011

Hi! :) I'm building a talkbox that I want to use in my Home Studio. I have already bought a compression driver from an auction...

PowerOfNow
replies: 0 views: 1,212
PowerOfNow 31st May 2011

Why not? What could be so hard or expensive about making a plugin gui of said hardware made that the only function is to be able...

The dman
replies: 17 views: 1,369
captain caveman 31st May 2011

Hello All, does this happen to you? I have a singer songwriter in the other room, I have two mics on her. I use Focusrite...

Hricco
replies: 2 views: 465
Hricco 31st May 2011

got till the crack of midnight to decide on a new Blueberry, approx. 800$ + spring mount thing. hey btw ;) first post here. seems...

lakitu
replies: 2 views: 556
lakitu 31st May 2011

Really want one with the super eqs! Wanting to pay no more then $1200. I'm very serious. Thanks

Providence
replies: 1 views: 793
Gasface Villian 31st May 2011

Hi, Just had a shipping quote from NYC to UK for a compressor, just a normal 2U $271 - sounds pricey...? anyone ever...

fredouli
replies: 7 views: 777
fredouli 31st May 2011
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

I hear many people say things like "music is a young mans game". While this is usually uttered by those who have...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 8 views: 864
RCM - Ronan 31st May 2011

YouTube - ‪Queen - Days of Our Lives - Part 1 3/4‬‏ Around 8.00 - which studio is that? It...

sebsebseb
replies: 2 views: 769
sebsebseb 31st May 2011

Just wanted to share this video I made the other day with an amazing artist I play with, Lera Lynn. I'm the guy on the...

slow records
replies: 27 views: 2,742
Hardtoe 31st May 2011

Hey guys, Just wanted to know your opinions on these snakes. This is a stage snake, but I was going to fit it in the wall...

steveyraff
replies: 1 views: 1,145
jdnpdi 31st May 2011

Hello, What do you guys recommend for clarinet? Tube or solid state preamps? Thank you!

Roswell
replies: 11 views: 1,309
Roswell 31st May 2011

Hi, first off, i'm new so hi everyone ;) I'm searching for a portable midicontroller with 49 keys. I also have no problems...

Fre
replies: 0 views: 806
Fre 31st May 2011

I've got a session in a few hours and made the stupid mistake of installing the digi coreaudio stand alone driver and now when I...

Legitimate One
replies: 1 views: 1,056
grrrayson 31st May 2011
replies: 0 views: 503
dabigfrog 31st May 2011

Hi there, I have an old pair of these AKG Model D 202 E1 and D 222 http://www.coutant.org/akgd202/newclose.jpg They have a...

jayendra
replies: 12 views: 2,787
kurt 31st May 2011

Anybody knows that and has used it? For what? Any good? Cheerz Sent from my Milestone using Gearslutz.com App

ArisA
replies: 0 views: 1,677
ArisA 31st May 2011

kZvWt29OG0s&feature=fvwrel X6OASOH_66A

caledoniamission
replies: 27 views: 1,504
ray_subsonic 31st May 2011

What follows below is slightly complicated, to the tune of which after posting basically this same post at the DUC, I got the...

Jax
replies: 15 views: 1,562
stinkyfingers 31st May 2011

I am very new to audio and have spent the last few months researching gear to set up my own non-commercial project studio....

ashey
replies: 15 views: 6,800
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 31st May 2011

Hi guys, I have just purchased an Audix MXT1200 mixer without a power supply. It's takes 24v 5amps. I have been recommended to...

mindbiscuit
replies: 6 views: 306
mindbiscuit 31st May 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search