The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I want to find lots of used gear/ buy in bulk. how do you guys do this? any tips? thanks!

asdfdsa
replies: 7 views: 654
asdfdsa 6th June 2011

Hi, i would like to buy some 8040, but i wonder if there will be a new Genelec Product Line soon, cuz the old one was...

Burnthat
replies: 1 views: 736
takman 6th June 2011

Currently have (2) sm57's (2) sm58's (1) Rode LDC (1) consumer grade 2 chnnl FW interface w/ optical input (√)...

asdfdsa
replies: 18 views: 1,323
asdfdsa 6th June 2011

I am considering buying a Focusrite Liquid Mix to go with my Macbook Pro PT9 setup. Anyone used a liquidmix with a Macbook Pro?...

YULOGY
replies: 13 views: 2,183
Antigua 6th June 2011

I tried to look for answers on this forum but was unable to find one. Sorry if this question revisits a previous thread. I...

mh72212
replies: 0 views: 2,922
mh72212 6th June 2011

I'm moving from a small room in my house to rebuilding a all in one room in my garage. My upgrade plans FMR RNC SCA J99 SCA...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 2 views: 520
toneguru 6th June 2011

Edit: Reasonable offers also accepted. Hey there, I've got Focal Twin 6 Be's I'm selling for about $3150 AUD + shipping at your...

sweetjesus
replies: 4 views: 429
sweetjesus 6th June 2011

I have been thinking recently... when it comes to recording, we normally record everything - normally the drums, as they are what...

Hans Island
replies: 9 views: 1,194
popmann 6th June 2011

Hi, this question goes to all MOOG lovers. I have set up my moog and I have the audio in and moog working as a midi controller...

sylwia666
replies: 5 views: 1,435
elijahbrown 6th June 2011

I've emailed SP. Anyone else? Thanks

Notsosane
replies: 2 views: 563
Ed Zeppeli 6th June 2011

Just received my kits today, and I don't see a separate set of instructions for the VP312. Am I supposed to use the VP26...

teachingking
replies: 19 views: 3,196
BootsyGraham 6th June 2011

Hey guys and gals, I'm after a little bit of gear knowledge here. I've been mixing ITB for 5/6 years now, and I'm happy with...

TonyD
replies: 0 views: 605
TonyD 6th June 2011

Hello! howdy Pro Tools 9 Native and Pro Tools 9 HD have different head room. 32 bit float on Native and 48 bit fixed on HD...

MainTime
replies: 0 views: 546
MainTime 6th June 2011

Hello all, I need to do a run of single sided through hole boards - through plated and masked. Do any of you have have...

backindauk
replies: 1 views: 181
adamboon 5th June 2011

Hey guys so I am in the process of buying a new mic preamp (Grace Design m101). I have a Line 6 Toneport UX2, i use that for my...

Shabbar3
replies: 1 views: 884
mikedunn211290 5th June 2011

I just went out today and bought the new Manchester Orchestra record and i must say that i love how it sounds... It was mixed by...

Alexi
replies: 4 views: 2,691
Noize919 5th June 2011

Hey guys, I'm currently on the look out for some hardware to add to home project studio. At the moment i'm running an iMac...

Towifer
replies: 3 views: 586
Towifer 5th June 2011

Hi....curious as to what mods people have done to there adcom 555? And what difference it makes Thanks...

UncleVinky
replies: 1 views: 2,621
Knox 5th June 2011

Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to trig visual sequences on a computer from a Roland SPX sequencer? Just a...

peter a
replies: 1 views: 536
peter a 5th June 2011

Is there anything good out there that I can buy that'll help me improve my mixing/recording techniques on this genres? specially...

Joeytpg
replies: 0 views: 878
Joeytpg 5th June 2011

Will be buying a kit soon, thinking about Mapex Saturn. Would like to hear some sound clips of this kit. If you have any...

charlie12125
replies: 6 views: 960
Grin-go-go 5th June 2011

Hello everyone, I wanted to buy an FMR RNP before! I told my brother who lives in New York to buy it for me and once my...

bassam_m
replies: 13 views: 1,727
msquared 5th June 2011

I'm all over this. I keep buying their plugins and using the crap out of them going "man why didn't I just get the...

Ragan
replies: 1 views: 920
matt_the_manic 5th June 2011

Dear Slutz, I dont know if this is the right place to ask this question but, Does anybody know an equivalent of Gearslutz but...

CYL
replies: 12 views: 1,307
Funny Cat 5th June 2011

A couple questions about cable connector types and cable quality: 1. Is it pointless to build a cable with grounded TRS...

stooby
replies: 9 views: 1,646
stooby 5th June 2011

what are some things that you think you couldnt live without when it comes to acoustic guitar recording? what do you think...

HudsontheStudson
replies: 40 views: 3,154
KevWind 5th June 2011

I've been listening a lot to the The Pixies BBC London sessions for Radio 1 from the mid to late 80's which is out on cd plus...

Jack P
replies: 11 views: 2,186
recall 5th June 2011

Hi everybody, I'm a first year audio student in Australia and have to prepare a draft on how I would record a jazz band for a...

tigermac66
replies: 3 views: 423
famousbass 5th June 2011

hi- please recommend good mastering house in NYC that is not as pricy as sony, sterling etc but is still VERY good. Thanks.

Rea
replies: 64 views: 6,516
Dubster 5th June 2011
replies: 0 views: 653
amost 5th June 2011

Title says it all. I want to take my 66 Bassman, and run it into a REACTIVE 4ohm load, take a balanced line level signal out, and...

ben_allison
replies: 3 views: 919
ben_allison 5th June 2011

I have a few specific questions and scenarios regarding my MCI 542 that I'd really like to sit down with someone and work...

Lee Cardan
replies: 0 views: 236
Lee Cardan 5th June 2011

what is it and how do you do it? I have read about it using a gate (noise gate?) or a compressor....or did I misunderstand???

JimDaddyO
replies: 0 views: 514
JimDaddyO 5th June 2011

I know this is primarily a forum discussing hardware but this is all about controlling MIDI hardware from Propellerhead's...

Dogboy73
replies: 6 views: 2,940
Dogboy73 5th June 2011

My friend and I are trying to a create a library of Afro-Cuban and Puerto Rican percussion loops and samples, but suitable for...

onion
replies: 5 views: 2,005
nycsteve 5th June 2011

Just want to say hi. First post here. thx in advance... I'd like to hear from everyone, but especially the more seasoned guys...

gracesystem
replies: 0 views: 554
gracesystem 5th June 2011

Hello, I'm thinking of buying new snares for my studio. I play the drums a little bit. Just want to know if any one have some...

Literecordings
replies: 11 views: 2,218
kgdrum_nyc 5th June 2011

When I'm home and I get sucked into the hours-long hole that reading this website can be I always wind up berating myself for (no...

John Angelo
replies: 0 views: 610
John Angelo 5th June 2011

Hi, in most James Taylor older videos you can see him using this mic (the vocal mic in the video), it sound very good IMO, even...

midoban
replies: 5 views: 1,924
Matti 5th June 2011

Hey, I own a pair of the KRK RP6 G2 monitors in white. I produce breakbeat mixed with heavy guitars; and use quite a lot of...

P-Ride
replies: 4 views: 1,663
nst7 5th June 2011

Hi, does anyone know of any shops in Japan that would be good pick up some acoustic treatment products? I'm moving into a new...

Fishy1500
replies: 2 views: 1,094
Ran_ks 5th June 2011

Hello, Our University of Technology (in Poland) is going to make recording and rehearsal studio for students and I was asked to...

Arsimantur
replies: 5 views: 776
AlexDaCat 5th June 2011

I recently purchased a bunch of Mogami quad mic cables since I heard they cut back on RFI. Then I read about capacitance. Is it...

p0llen_p0ny
replies: 17 views: 4,592
AlexDaCat 5th June 2011

Which are the largest Active (amplified) studio monitors in circulation? Are there large enough active ones to qualify as...

Sk106
replies: 1 views: 688
therealbigd 5th June 2011

Hi! First of all i use Logic 9 and i got my new mac these days. In my old mashine i had a RME Raydat where my 4 Apogee Ensembles...

manustix
replies: 4 views: 1,859
Victoria R 5th June 2011

I made this little movie about my gear. Please enjoy. YouTube - Rasputina's Melora Shows her Equipment -Melora/Rasputina

rasputina
replies: 5 views: 1,105
Early21 5th June 2011

I cant find my box or cd but when I bought my sound card it came with samples from prosession loops. Does anyone know if these...

gr8ape
replies: 0 views: 474
gr8ape 5th June 2011

I'm realizing I have an extremely hard time listening to music lately w/out being distracted by basically everything else in the...

dysenterygary
replies: 46 views: 2,063
elijahbrown 5th June 2011

I know this is way early in the game but I have over 80 vintage amps in my studio and if and when anyone scores one of these...

LARRYROSE
replies: 2 views: 1,908
tekn0 5th June 2011

When I play a loud CD through my system, I can feel that all the circuits are being pushed up to their operating max, and this...

Pinetree
replies: 42 views: 1,620
deuc647 4th June 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search