The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Is there any difference between the V672 and V672/1 (both badged Telefunken)? The former has the round metal 'knob' and the...

Mr Funk
replies: 9 views: 6,701
andre tchmil 8th June 2011

Hello my dear GS people! Which mic would be better suited in your opinion for male rap vocals? Any advice would help me much!

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 5 views: 2,748
NeedsMoreFuzz 8th June 2011

I have the opportunity to have at a really great price a UA 6176 and i own a isa 430 ....any advice of people who tried both ?

Jeezo
replies: 5 views: 1,471
Jeezo 8th June 2011

While making a big plugin reverb comparsion I was forced do dive deeper in the esoteric parameters of reverb. I'm generally a...

oortone
replies: 6 views: 1,054
oortone 8th June 2011

Hi guys I came across this video on youtube a few nights ago. was wondering what your thoughts were on this technique. What...

Hricco
replies: 16 views: 8,287
CE_Music 8th June 2011

How you're comparing the possibilities of new Slim Phatty to Voyager RME?

beautifulwarrior
replies: 0 views: 4,364
beautifulwarrior 8th June 2011

I had hell of a time last night trying to get "f&^*ing up" to sound ok, but not being able to hear the vocal. I...

thefyn
replies: 26 views: 2,367
Sk106 8th June 2011

I just received the Yamaha E1005 that I was waiting very impatiently for, but it's.... screwy. Playing any instrument through it,...

BBlack
replies: 12 views: 3,064
BBlack 8th June 2011

I want my usb audio output to go into channel 1 for this mixer Xone:22 | ALLEN & HEATH // WORLD CLASS MIXING ? is there a...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 516
marcus 8th June 2011

I currently record my guitar amp direct from the line out from my attenuator into my audio interface, and have a couple of...

Fwguitarist
replies: 6 views: 1,052
Fwguitarist 8th June 2011

Hey guys, I'm new here but wanted to gauge some interest. Wanted to see if you guys were interested in my equipment I'm selling....

StickyBandit
replies: 4 views: 1,687
StickyBandit 8th June 2011

Hey I'm new here. Been using a Digi 002 for too long, time to upgrade. Price range 2000 and under (New). I'm looking for semi...

yourfan
replies: 6 views: 2,566
KFMG 8th June 2011

I am a Pro Tools HD guy, so please suffer through my dumb questions. My son is buying an Eleven Rack (11R) and MIDI...

Mike H
replies: 0 views: 1,444
Mike H 8th June 2011

I need em for my speaker stands...I've googled...checked home depot's website..can't come up with anything...anyone have a clue?

ddeez
replies: 16 views: 3,625
ddeez 8th June 2011

NAMM Oral Histories talks to industry vets about their formative years. I just finished editing a 4-part video interview with...

vodka gimli
replies: 0 views: 603
vodka gimli 8th June 2011

I have access to: SE Gemini SE 5600 SE 2200 SE 1 Stereo Pair AKG C414 AKG C414 AKG D3500 AKG D3500 AKG D3500 Sennheiser...

VoidMasamune
replies: 5 views: 1,271
Lee Cardan 8th June 2011

Hey there, I just hooked up my Presonus Firestudio Project to my 2006 Imac (intel core duo), booted up pro tools, but am having...

Ornithopter
replies: 1 views: 2,373
Rshafer 8th June 2011

So is there a way to record an electric guitar making it sound 'bigger/better' than real life? I'd like to know how to get the...

asdfdsa
replies: 23 views: 2,178
Fenris 8th June 2011

I've recently gotten into this plug-in. Not exactly sure how to use it yet... On my master bus?? I was wondering how some of the...

gritzildino
replies: 0 views: 891
gritzildino 8th June 2011

I set up a studio in my house for writing and teaching so I could be around my family more. Was just going to use the computer...

James Lugo
replies: 4 views: 4,724
Joeytpg 8th June 2011

I’m new to the board. I’m about to set up my home studio again, after many years, and looking for some advice on connecting...

txorbust
replies: 8 views: 22,858
Jonathan Starr 8th June 2011

Just bought it, everything about it is amazing, recorded so well in my opinion. Anyone want to share there thoughts on it/ have...

Deleted User
replies: 15 views: 2,134
kdp 8th June 2011

Hello, I wanted to compare older KRK model to the newer one, but I haven't found the same data for all, do you know which is the...

elan
replies: 8 views: 1,563
AllAboutTone 7th June 2011

I understand that the SPL Transient Designer 2 channel is unbalanced.... and the 4 channel box is balanced. Can anyone...

mixerguy
replies: 22 views: 6,723
jeremyglover 7th June 2011

I make Dubstep, Electro, Drum and Bass, and also write for more Pop based artists. Currently I do everything ITB, but i wanna...

alanrigbeey
replies: 22 views: 1,369
muziqfreek 7th June 2011

I'm recording a band soon with a huge '80s influence, somewhere between thrash and NWOBHM. What are some albums I should check...

timi
replies: 15 views: 1,419
timi 7th June 2011

Bought it some months ago but still have impression that some algos work pretty strange especially 1176, LA2A c/l. I am not able...

poshook
replies: 7 views: 5,270
BHickey 7th June 2011

Hi guys. Just after opinions. I really like the Waves API 550 EQs but am contemplating EQs on a real deal analogue desk like...

Major Tom
replies: 0 views: 1,031
Major Tom 7th June 2011

Its my understanding that replacement diaphragms don't exist anymore. I recently purchased one - turns out the diaphragm needs...

gwrraa
replies: 6 views: 2,119
vincentvangogo 7th June 2011

Hiya! I'm mixing a track for a pretty raw type rock band. Think nirvana...stp... etc. So anywho, I'm just finishing up the song...

fooman
replies: 1 views: 967
The Real MC 7th June 2011

Hi - hope I've posted this in the right place. I got a pr of used Wharfedale 8.1 pro-actives just 1 week ago. Delighted with...

Tommohawk
replies: 0 views: 1,267
Tommohawk 7th June 2011

Hi, I have a Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 and I know someone with the Pro 40. We have both found that the gain has to be turned up...

ryan6767
replies: 4 views: 1,276
fastlanestoner 7th June 2011

I'm building an iso cab for my amp. Ones without the speaker integrated in it. It will be holding an AC15, and made of MDF wood....

jlaco
replies: 1 views: 639
jlaco 7th June 2011

I have a Studio Projects C3 that I use for vocals very happily. I like it a lot but am looking for a 2nd mic (just cardiod) to...

coachz
replies: 1 views: 470
coachz 7th June 2011

Just wondering how you guys go about balancing your kick and snare - what do you usually make louder, quieter etc.? Also, when it...

MikeTSH
replies: 3 views: 3,112
tha]-[acksaw 7th June 2011

I'm using 8 track tape and a Neve 5432 console (8 channels/inputs w/ EQ, two auxes, no sends). If I am mixing 8 tracks of tape,...

mikoo69
replies: 4 views: 2,045
the_sonic 7th June 2011

Hello, I have a snapped pin in the 7-pin power connector for my eurodesk mx2442, I'm having difficulty sourcing a replacement...

thedaddyrich
replies: 0 views: 721
thedaddyrich 7th June 2011

Vintage Amps Bulletin Board :: View topic - Bluese Saraceno Demos Mojave Plexi 45 his cleans and crunch tones are awesome!

fuzzyguitars
replies: 47 views: 8,337
Steffmo 7th June 2011

Hi everyone, Here is my dilemma. I want to get the best fitted vocal/acoustic guitar microphone for my little home project and I...

mamabuna
replies: 11 views: 1,567
mamabuna 7th June 2011

So, I've had an yngwie flare up this week. After all he's my old hero. Been looking at some interviews and such on youtube and...

hollow
replies: 33 views: 5,836
hollow 7th June 2011

I am wondering how the networks get the sound from the roaming mics such as the Parabolic mics to the truck? They must use some...

KyleKinslow
replies: 2 views: 556
chris_at_shure 7th June 2011

will i be able to hook a pair of monitors up to these and control them?

sotorious
replies: 0 views: 731
sotorious 7th June 2011

Hello everyone... My name is Jonny. I have recently met some insane people who almost threw away the charming Amek BC 2 Mixer,...

Roadkill
replies: 0 views: 1,216
Roadkill 7th June 2011

Just curious how you guys feel about these two things: 1. Have an audio track -- guitar, keys, whatever. Instrument doesn't play...

scottkahn
replies: 5 views: 751
scottkahn 7th June 2011

So okay, I have nicer mics and preamps than these... and obviously for any kind of critical recording I will use those instead,...

rcb4t2
replies: 15 views: 2,574
Penny 7th June 2011

So as an aus gearslut... where does every1 usually troll for their gear? personally.. i usually limit myself to ebay international

ppingpoong
replies: 8 views: 356
famousbass 7th June 2011

This has been driving me nuts: I'm on PT9 without CPTK2. Lets say you have a track with 10 kickdrums on it and all are a...

Jorg
replies: 6 views: 811
Jorg 7th June 2011

Hi people, i been lookin all over the net for quite some time now without reaching a conclusion. Ive narrowed down my choice...

AKStyleZ
replies: 12 views: 3,386
PauloLiraPNO 7th June 2011

Running though a warm/clean pre such as the Avalon 737 or Robbie, which of these mics would give me everything you'd want in the...

UncleCharlie
replies: 19 views: 5,452
tha]-[acksaw 7th June 2011

i'm a long time cubase user but i'm about to switch to reaper. i just tried it for a couple of days and i already find it easyer...

mrc
replies: 3 views: 597
henge 7th June 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search