The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I'm working on a dnb track at the moment and am so keen to get this sound (around 1m50s - 2m05s): YouTube -...

mrnabo
replies: 0 views: 722
mrnabo 8th June 2011

I've reached a turning point in my engineering career and I think I just need to slow down. I've been mixing more a less everyday...

Ash Taylor
replies: 29 views: 1,392
doug hazelrigg 8th June 2011

I use Adam A7X and right now have the Adam Sub8. However, the Sub8 needs to go. Most importantly, my new sub must have a...

coyotekells
replies: 1 views: 937
coyotekells 8th June 2011

Why do some monitors make noise when a cell phone gets a call (they usually flare up before the phone even starts ringing,...

coyotekells
replies: 11 views: 1,505
coyotekells 8th June 2011

anyone know of a PDF manual floating around for this old delay unit? thanks jason

s o l v e n t
replies: 0 views: 883
s o l v e n t 8th June 2011

I really would like to try this guitar amp before possibly buying it. Any players or studios in LA have this that would let me...

Peter Stengaard
replies: 3 views: 1,242
Peter Stengaard 8th June 2011

hey guys. i've noticed lately that all of my room mic tracks sound great on the verses (or anytime the drummer is on the hi...

blackwatch5805
replies: 60 views: 9,674
Flying_Dutchman 8th June 2011

Can any1 recommend good mic repair/maintenance guys/gals in Southwestern Ontario? And before you jump on it, Doug Walker does...

LoFiJ
replies: 0 views: 960
LoFiJ 8th June 2011

Hi.I had this posted in a different forum but dont seem to be getting any replies, maybe I posted in the wrong place? Anyhow, I...

leftygt
replies: 0 views: 1,295
leftygt 8th June 2011

I saw a post on this from a few years back, but figured I'd revisit due to recent developments in both programs. Is Sibelius...

jsbeeth
replies: 0 views: 602
jsbeeth 8th June 2011

- this is a long shot but i figured i'd ask you guys since AVID's tech support is little help. I purchased the student version...

neothaon3
replies: 9 views: 2,994
SystemCell 8th June 2011

My son wants to: (1) Record guitar tracks and (2) Create the other tracks using loops, MIDI and virtual instruments. He has...

Mike H
replies: 5 views: 5,753
Silas Holmes 8th June 2011

Hey guys, I'm new here but wanted to gauge some interest. Wanted to see if you guys were interested in my equipment I'm selling....

StickyBandit
replies: 0 views: 388
StickyBandit 8th June 2011

Hi, I had been enjoying the iStroboSoft on my iPhone and then I upgraded to the IStroboSoft HD for the ipad. Thought they were...

gwpt
replies: 5 views: 3,084
theblue1 8th June 2011

Ok guys, I can't decide if it's worth it to buy the Waves Maserati or Softube channel strip for some Pop/RnB I am producing. Can...

jimmyboy7
replies: 0 views: 598
jimmyboy7 8th June 2011

found an old thread on this, but not for about 6 years, so... Anyone out there regularly use a small diaphragm condenser for...

binarymilton
replies: 20 views: 3,339
evangelista 8th June 2011

Hey Slutzies... So I'm going to start a DIY project, and I will need to make a few burn-to-the-ground attempts. If the...

Big_Bang
replies: 0 views: 443
Big_Bang 8th June 2011

My band currently play to (minimal!) backing tracks, played in Reaper on a macbook/maudio 410 setup… we send backing tracks...

yoodooright
replies: 0 views: 651
yoodooright 8th June 2011

hey guys, i currently have my mpc 4000 set up with logic pro 8 and use a focusrite as my midi interface. I do all my sequencing...

mikeymike21
replies: 2 views: 1,372
mikeymike21 8th June 2011

Hi. I have an Edirol FA101 and today I stupidly put a TRS cable into one of the XLR inputs because I just realized that it looks...

grnsky
replies: 3 views: 1,717
Matti 8th June 2011

I intend to test a summingbox. question: I do have some outboard (buying some more for 2 bus processing) and want to use that,...

George Necola
replies: 11 views: 1,015
Mgr 8th June 2011

Does anyone here know the cheapest way to ship larger items (keyboards, guitars) within the UK. I had a bit a look on the...

Jorg
replies: 3 views: 2,002
John Willett 8th June 2011

Looking for a pair of mics to use as drum overheads in small rooms/low ceilings (Glyn Johns setup, or similar) AND/OR drum room...

mikoo69
replies: 0 views: 827
mikoo69 8th June 2011

I am in the process of collaborating with a project studio owner on a large project, and we are looking at upgrading the existing...

PapillonIrl
replies: 4 views: 648
PapillonIrl 8th June 2011

Is there any difference between the V672 and V672/1 (both badged Telefunken)? The former has the round metal 'knob' and the...

Mr Funk
replies: 9 views: 6,696
andre tchmil 8th June 2011

Hello my dear GS people! Which mic would be better suited in your opinion for male rap vocals? Any advice would help me much!

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 5 views: 2,747
NeedsMoreFuzz 8th June 2011

I have the opportunity to have at a really great price a UA 6176 and i own a isa 430 ....any advice of people who tried both ?

Jeezo
replies: 5 views: 1,471
Jeezo 8th June 2011

While making a big plugin reverb comparsion I was forced do dive deeper in the esoteric parameters of reverb. I'm generally a...

oortone
replies: 6 views: 1,054
oortone 8th June 2011

Hi guys I came across this video on youtube a few nights ago. was wondering what your thoughts were on this technique. What...

Hricco
replies: 16 views: 8,284
CE_Music 8th June 2011

How you're comparing the possibilities of new Slim Phatty to Voyager RME?

beautifulwarrior
replies: 0 views: 4,363
beautifulwarrior 8th June 2011

I had hell of a time last night trying to get "f&^*ing up" to sound ok, but not being able to hear the vocal. I...

thefyn
replies: 26 views: 2,367
Sk106 8th June 2011

I just received the Yamaha E1005 that I was waiting very impatiently for, but it's.... screwy. Playing any instrument through it,...

BBlack
replies: 12 views: 3,064
BBlack 8th June 2011

I want my usb audio output to go into channel 1 for this mixer Xone:22 | ALLEN & HEATH // WORLD CLASS MIXING ? is there a...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 515
marcus 8th June 2011

I currently record my guitar amp direct from the line out from my attenuator into my audio interface, and have a couple of...

Fwguitarist
replies: 6 views: 1,052
Fwguitarist 8th June 2011

Hey guys, I'm new here but wanted to gauge some interest. Wanted to see if you guys were interested in my equipment I'm selling....

StickyBandit
replies: 4 views: 1,687
StickyBandit 8th June 2011

Hey I'm new here. Been using a Digi 002 for too long, time to upgrade. Price range 2000 and under (New). I'm looking for semi...

yourfan
replies: 6 views: 2,566
KFMG 8th June 2011

I am a Pro Tools HD guy, so please suffer through my dumb questions. My son is buying an Eleven Rack (11R) and MIDI...

Mike H
replies: 0 views: 1,444
Mike H 8th June 2011

I need em for my speaker stands...I've googled...checked home depot's website..can't come up with anything...anyone have a clue?

ddeez
replies: 16 views: 3,625
ddeez 8th June 2011

NAMM Oral Histories talks to industry vets about their formative years. I just finished editing a 4-part video interview with...

vodka gimli
replies: 0 views: 603
vodka gimli 8th June 2011

I have access to: SE Gemini SE 5600 SE 2200 SE 1 Stereo Pair AKG C414 AKG C414 AKG D3500 AKG D3500 AKG D3500 Sennheiser...

VoidMasamune
replies: 5 views: 1,269
Lee Cardan 8th June 2011

Hey there, I just hooked up my Presonus Firestudio Project to my 2006 Imac (intel core duo), booted up pro tools, but am having...

Ornithopter
replies: 1 views: 2,373
Rshafer 8th June 2011

So is there a way to record an electric guitar making it sound 'bigger/better' than real life? I'd like to know how to get the...

asdfdsa
replies: 23 views: 2,178
Fenris 8th June 2011

I've recently gotten into this plug-in. Not exactly sure how to use it yet... On my master bus?? I was wondering how some of the...

gritzildino
replies: 0 views: 890
gritzildino 8th June 2011

I set up a studio in my house for writing and teaching so I could be around my family more. Was just going to use the computer...

James Lugo
replies: 4 views: 4,722
Joeytpg 8th June 2011

I’m new to the board. I’m about to set up my home studio again, after many years, and looking for some advice on connecting...

txorbust
replies: 8 views: 22,853
Jonathan Starr 8th June 2011

Just bought it, everything about it is amazing, recorded so well in my opinion. Anyone want to share there thoughts on it/ have...

Deleted User
replies: 15 views: 2,134
kdp 8th June 2011

Hello, I wanted to compare older KRK model to the newer one, but I haven't found the same data for all, do you know which is the...

elan
replies: 8 views: 1,559
AllAboutTone 7th June 2011

I understand that the SPL Transient Designer 2 channel is unbalanced.... and the 4 channel box is balanced. Can anyone...

mixerguy
replies: 22 views: 6,717
jeremyglover 7th June 2011

I make Dubstep, Electro, Drum and Bass, and also write for more Pop based artists. Currently I do everything ITB, but i wanna...

alanrigbeey
replies: 22 views: 1,368
muziqfreek 7th June 2011

I'm recording a band soon with a huge '80s influence, somewhere between thrash and NWOBHM. What are some albums I should check...

timi
replies: 15 views: 1,419
timi 7th June 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search