The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Like most people, I find it's useful to check mixes in my car, etc... and I always take notes about what's sticking out, what...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 6 views: 877
Enlightened Hand 10th June 2011

Decided to take some tax money and invest in my music. First place to start is to have a couple of guitars intonated and setup. ...

BJosephs
replies: 10 views: 914
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 10th June 2011

So I'm trying to justify spending a lot of cash on a bass amp. I'm picking up my first bass guitar, a Rickenbacker 4003, and I'll...

replies: 12 views: 10,714
DCtoDaylight 10th June 2011

Hi, does anyone know what any of this gear is, It is kaskade's studio I know there are meyer hd-1's , la-610 , juno 106, akai...

Seanol
replies: 4 views: 7,370
Seanol 10th June 2011

I really wanted to get your opinions before I take the final plunge... Before you reply however, I would want to tell you, I...

ozzlanda
replies: 5 views: 799
Reg 10th June 2011

Hi all, This is something I've been pondering for a while, but actually haven't had an opportunity to test it out. This is for...

atiller
replies: 6 views: 915
tlindaas 10th June 2011

Hello guys. We've started making adverts for the radio at our studio, could anyone recommend a good robot voice? I.e. you type...

naypalm
replies: 12 views: 11,667
SochiTag 10th June 2011

I'm thinking of buying the white face which is supposedly better than their FM192 and stock digisesign HD interface. I need this...

Rico Nivel
replies: 1 views: 2,090
Steb 10th June 2011

Hi there I'm new to this forum but have used it for a number of years now. So first thing I want to know is has anyone heard of...

cpmilani
replies: 0 views: 487
cpmilani 10th June 2011

Hey guys, I'm new to Gearslutz, so be nice gooof I'm interested in getting Reason/Record duo, but I couldn't figure ouy...

christopheraj1
replies: 0 views: 474
christopheraj1 10th June 2011

Hey guys I currently use presonus firestudio project. Want to upgrade on convertors. looking at scoring a apogee rosetta or...

freddiefunk
replies: 0 views: 453
freddiefunk 10th June 2011

I wasn´t able to find a power supply that gives the correct power at european voltage, so I´ve been using my Auteur with a...

Mufte
replies: 2 views: 574
Mufte 10th June 2011

.... Besides printing the actual, has anyone found a suitable replication of this effect? Ps I have already tried an ssl plug...

J-Deb
replies: 3 views: 984
J-Deb 10th June 2011

Apparently it was produced by "Francis and the Lights."

run, megalodon
replies: 0 views: 639
run, megalodon 10th June 2011

I mix rock, but have taken on a client that does dance music. I am pretty in tune with what makes a catchy song and how they are...

fooman
replies: 1 views: 1,054
AlexDaCat 10th June 2011

Does anyone know what guitar effect(s) No Doubt uses on "I'm Just a Girl"?

barronsteele
replies: 2 views: 3,930
FW Harper 10th June 2011

Hey guys I've got a brand new MC77 I'm working with for tracking some vocals and I need some help. I have been using a Chandler...

yotonic
replies: 12 views: 2,221
E.rOk.stA 10th June 2011

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a set of in ears, but I am unsure of which model to buy. I plan on getting custom molds. Any...

overgrown
replies: 9 views: 1,200
ericdevine 10th June 2011

Hi guys I was wondering how many of you actually took the time to build a business model, wherein the real cost per hour in...

Big_Bang
replies: 12 views: 2,520
edwinhurwitz 10th June 2011

Hi folks. currently listening to an album called "Fixin To Die" by a fella called G Love who my mate loves!! anyway,...

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 765
edwinhurwitz 10th June 2011

I currently have an mxl 990/991 with a xenyx 802 mixer. Is an M-Audio Fast Track Pro better for recording? Would the instrument...

clement7
replies: 3 views: 599
thepilgrimsdream 10th June 2011

Hey Slutz, I'm trying to figure out how to mix mono in SONAR X1? I'm working on the concept of mixing the Left channel and...

QuadWing
replies: 0 views: 1,343
QuadWing 10th June 2011

Can anyone tell me how limited I would be by an Mbox mini? If I'm going to be mixing songs with dozens of tracks, will the USB...

barronsteele
replies: 0 views: 567
barronsteele 10th June 2011

Has anyone compared the 2 units first hand?

Lazer Toms
replies: 4 views: 3,061
billyindonesia 10th June 2011

I've tried searching but coming up empty so far. Anyone aware of some recorded samples of acoustic guitar using the KSM137? I...

opium89
replies: 1 views: 829
jasonthemassey 10th June 2011

So I've been looking at Machinedrums recently, and they look wiiiicked cool. However, the UW+ is a nice step up in price from the...

jtregoat
replies: 0 views: 1,139
jtregoat 10th June 2011

Hi There is a digital out on my Boss DR-880 drum machine. It looks like a regular phono lead would connect to this. Would this...

DCW
replies: 14 views: 1,189
CeretoneAudio 10th June 2011

I was very happy with this so far, but now I run it with Logic Pro 9 my macbook white (early 2008) and its sooo unstable. I...

Polarelch
replies: 0 views: 641
Polarelch 10th June 2011

I saw this in the background of one of Nick Batt's SonicState video reviews on YouTube. What keyboard stand is this? I went to...

skira
replies: 3 views: 692
ObiK 10th June 2011

The coolest Google logo thingy ever.

PRobb
replies: 25 views: 1,608
ObiK 10th June 2011

The Gauntlet - Embed A Music Youtube Video The RIAA Wants To See You In Jail For That alright guys, as much as i want to support...

quantumpsych
replies: 4 views: 662
Dean Roddey 10th June 2011

Paul McCartney is working on a new project utilizing vintage gear he once used to make tape loops for The Beatles’ landmark...

MWP
replies: 0 views: 614
MWP 10th June 2011

Hey ya'll i just received my ssl alpha link ax today! but i need some help... i don't wanna start pulling stuff out...might be...

chumusic
replies: 6 views: 993
bleen 10th June 2011

Hey a while back, i came across a couple different plugin companies that sold plugins that I'm interested in. The general...

dannyofmarge
replies: 4 views: 1,035
cianthreetimes 10th June 2011

Greetings from Utica, NY - This is my vocal chain: Neumann u-87ai (inside whisper room booth) Avalon 737sp Apogee...

Kollision
replies: 6 views: 598
friseruse 9th June 2011

I just caught this news and I was just thinking I did not get my magazine in mail for last month....guess this the reason why...

carllock
replies: 7 views: 5,280
theblue1 9th June 2011

So basically, we have an old studer that has never been maintained over 15 years (not my choice, we only took over the studio...

TehGuitarist
replies: 4 views: 716
TehGuitarist 9th June 2011

If Pro Tools has the HD rig with the hardware for processing power (DSP?) what hardware can I buy to use with my Logic+Metric...

Joeytpg
replies: 2 views: 590
Metal Alamo 9th June 2011

Hey Slutz! :facepalm: I thought that I finally had a decision made but I guess I need some wise counsel. I originally had planned...

dmusic4u
replies: 24 views: 2,721
Kola 9th June 2011

Bear with me - I have been recording vocalists and single instruments for a while and am not too shabby but recently started...

Indellable
replies: 1 views: 482
DannyMac 9th June 2011

After all these console, summing, coloring etc emulations are there great preamp emulations out ?? I want something along the...

androne
replies: 0 views: 741
androne 9th June 2011

I'm new to the forums and thought this would be the best place to ask this question. I recently started working at a new studio...

Mofat Recording
replies: 8 views: 1,448
Buss-me 9th June 2011

Ethan , bravo for your SOS article . You can read it @ Sounding Off: Is New Gear Better? (You may need a...

fossaree
replies: 306 views: 19,306
toneguru 9th June 2011

Kicked it off tonight with Anton. He's a bad man.. Sheila E tomorrow, Roy Haynes Wednesday, & Neil Peart Thursday. peachh

drmmrboy
replies: 9 views: 1,244
andsonic 9th June 2011

Well, in my last thread you told me that not only is s/pdif a TWO CHANNEL ONLY format, but that the co2 will not convert optical...

maelstrom99
replies: 17 views: 2,217
Combinatix 9th June 2011

wB8jB6kh3CE A few guys at GuitarGeek were helping me out here, but that site's been down for a few days so I figured if anyone...

bayko
replies: 7 views: 7,299
bayko 9th June 2011

it is hot as all hell in NYC. please have decent HVAC. thanks.

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 0 views: 2,250
Shane Michael Rose 9th June 2011

Don't want to spend money with a company that's gone belly-up, or is about to. No posts to their facebook in months, or...

Heathen_HM
replies: 0 views: 499
Heathen_HM 9th June 2011

Hi I have been having a bit of a clear out today as we are moving premises and have uncovered a load of gear I forgot I even...

Pies
replies: 7 views: 2,693
InstituteOfNoise 9th June 2011

hi, how would i got about tracking a signal (a wav file that's on my macbook played on a software sampler/or maschines software)...

mjhann
replies: 0 views: 921
mjhann 9th June 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search