The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This maybe a newbie type question but I was trying the 30-40ms delay and pitch transposing on snare - via Mike Shipley example,...

gfunny72
replies: 7 views: 2,081
robertshaw 11th June 2011

Ok guys so what do you do in those cases were one member, the ejecutive producer etc... tell you what to do, opinions are...

Arkhe
replies: 60 views: 3,939
john caldwell 11th June 2011

tIdIqbv7SPo was browsing around and found this... Great video, tight live performance of a great song... Bill Withers, and I do...

rene-lemieux
replies: 18 views: 1,353
Erik Thomas 11th June 2011

What do you prefer for mic placement: IEMs, with their isolation (add ear muffs on top of that even), or closed over-ear...

tlindaas
replies: 3 views: 1,080
ObiK 11th June 2011

Hi all! I have a Studer A810 stereo 1/4" machine. It was not used for maybe 18 months and now I've hooked it up...

nd33
replies: 7 views: 5,698
12ax7 11th June 2011

YouTube - ‪John Mayer - Why Georgia (@RAWsession Cover)‬‏ The black and white mic the main girl...

jlaco
replies: 2 views: 481
steverispin 11th June 2011

Hey guys, wanted to share my experience running a snare track from EZ Drummer's "The Classics" EZX trough my UA LA610....

AryehKunstler
replies: 4 views: 711
AndyFromDenver 10th June 2011

I have a Duet ...but now thinking of an RME Fireface UC for the spdif input which i need. I'm solely thinking about the DAC...

musicl
replies: 0 views: 1,756
musicl 10th June 2011

Are so f*****g annoying. I have enough garbage on my screen already please and thank you. - End Rant.

xparkerx
replies: 9 views: 1,048
Funny Cat 10th June 2011

So, I went to see them live the other night and apparently I find out the whole tour has been plagued with insane complaints...

Daggaland
replies: 6 views: 677
Daggaland 10th June 2011

I am been home recording now for a bit over a year and I have been using my V-Amp Pro. I am now looking to play some live gigs...

Bloodsoaked
replies: 61 views: 20,469
Waxavub 10th June 2011

hi all i was considering the project mix and decided against it becasue of the preamps being not great, so ive decided to go...

broomstickbroom
replies: 0 views: 494
broomstickbroom 10th June 2011

Hey all, I'm a keyboard player (among other things...) and I luv me some rhodes. I've been wanting to get one for a while and I...

rcb4t2
replies: 24 views: 2,275
The Real MC 10th June 2011

Hello i posted last night but i guess that post failed Does anyone have any experience with Roland JX-305...the sounds, the over...

toucha
replies: 3 views: 1,342
sameal 10th June 2011

So i just got my central station in the mail yesterday and I am having a little bit of an issue. Here is my current set...

JustinFFTS
replies: 2 views: 1,141
fredouli 10th June 2011

Everyone i have been working with lately brings in there own Pro tools sessions lately. Every time i open these sessions they...

pianomog
replies: 3 views: 566
pianomog 10th June 2011

Hi Gearslutterzzz! I am absolutely inspired to build my own gear and have already built a fantastic Neve 1073 pre with my...

little izzi
replies: 8 views: 2,749
little izzi 10th June 2011

Hi there, I'm considering to buy Metric Halo converters for use with a API Console (32 channels). I think 3 converters (one...

osh
replies: 5 views: 1,149
sdevino 10th June 2011

Hum Cancelling in Lower Range Furman Products So I did a search and found some interesting threads about power conditioners and...

nick.
replies: 6 views: 5,855
Aeolian 10th June 2011

I took out most of the affected modules, dryed off what I could and am now letting them air dry. anything more I can do? How long...

obsolete
replies: 4 views: 842
drBill 10th June 2011

anyone know who mixed this? Did Alex Metric mix it? I love it. if you havent heard this remix, get it now!

jonnymac
replies: 1 views: 758
jonnymac 10th June 2011

hello i've heard some comparison clips here Shure SM7B vs SM58 (With Audio!) | Home Studio Corner but the dude removed the...

taa4j6
replies: 24 views: 3,122
CTTE 10th June 2011

Anything missing here for a small but hopefully perfectly formed mix room? Only caveat: budget's used up so if there is...

J.S.Vega III
replies: 0 views: 597
J.S.Vega III 10th June 2011

MYTEK DIGITAL ANNOUNCES NEW HI-END USB/FIREWIRE DAC Mytek Digital of New York City, manufacturer of high end mastering audio...

mytek
replies: 48 views: 26,223
musicl 10th June 2011

I´m about to get a pair of Ultimate Ears for live use, but I´m curious about the sound differences between the different...

Jari
replies: 21 views: 10,514
SRS 10th June 2011

I've just bought an RTW Peakmeter off eBay and I've no idea what model it is. Can anyone help me identify it? Also, it's got two...

moley
replies: 2 views: 1,144
moley 10th June 2011

I would like to program some real drums. Looking for a library with nice sounds. Preferably a low-fi/post rock sound like the...

backplay
replies: 0 views: 1,147
backplay 10th June 2011

Ok, Diana is an icon.....No doubt...I love her and she has one dammed good set of pipes. However, these two unknowns smoke her,...

loopy
replies: 3 views: 779
Jim Williams 10th June 2011

What's a good material for a microphone cover to put over my mics when not in use? I'd prefer something I can make myself.

coachz
replies: 1 views: 502
theblue1 10th June 2011

Like most people, I find it's useful to check mixes in my car, etc... and I always take notes about what's sticking out, what...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 6 views: 876
Enlightened Hand 10th June 2011

Decided to take some tax money and invest in my music. First place to start is to have a couple of guitars intonated and setup. ...

BJosephs
replies: 10 views: 914
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 10th June 2011

So I'm trying to justify spending a lot of cash on a bass amp. I'm picking up my first bass guitar, a Rickenbacker 4003, and I'll...

replies: 12 views: 10,708
DCtoDaylight 10th June 2011

Hi, does anyone know what any of this gear is, It is kaskade's studio I know there are meyer hd-1's , la-610 , juno 106, akai...

Seanol
replies: 4 views: 7,369
Seanol 10th June 2011

I really wanted to get your opinions before I take the final plunge... Before you reply however, I would want to tell you, I...

ozzlanda
replies: 5 views: 799
Reg 10th June 2011

Hi all, This is something I've been pondering for a while, but actually haven't had an opportunity to test it out. This is for...

atiller
replies: 6 views: 915
tlindaas 10th June 2011

Hello guys. We've started making adverts for the radio at our studio, could anyone recommend a good robot voice? I.e. you type...

naypalm
replies: 12 views: 11,666
SochiTag 10th June 2011

I'm thinking of buying the white face which is supposedly better than their FM192 and stock digisesign HD interface. I need this...

Rico Nivel
replies: 1 views: 2,090
Steb 10th June 2011

Hi there I'm new to this forum but have used it for a number of years now. So first thing I want to know is has anyone heard of...

cpmilani
replies: 0 views: 487
cpmilani 10th June 2011

Hey guys, I'm new to Gearslutz, so be nice gooof I'm interested in getting Reason/Record duo, but I couldn't figure ouy...

christopheraj1
replies: 0 views: 473
christopheraj1 10th June 2011

Hey guys I currently use presonus firestudio project. Want to upgrade on convertors. looking at scoring a apogee rosetta or...

freddiefunk
replies: 0 views: 452
freddiefunk 10th June 2011

I wasn´t able to find a power supply that gives the correct power at european voltage, so I´ve been using my Auteur with a...

Mufte
replies: 2 views: 574
Mufte 10th June 2011

.... Besides printing the actual, has anyone found a suitable replication of this effect? Ps I have already tried an ssl plug...

J-Deb
replies: 3 views: 984
J-Deb 10th June 2011

Apparently it was produced by "Francis and the Lights."

run, megalodon
replies: 0 views: 639
run, megalodon 10th June 2011

I mix rock, but have taken on a client that does dance music. I am pretty in tune with what makes a catchy song and how they are...

fooman
replies: 1 views: 1,053
AlexDaCat 10th June 2011

Does anyone know what guitar effect(s) No Doubt uses on "I'm Just a Girl"?

barronsteele
replies: 2 views: 3,927
FW Harper 10th June 2011

Hey guys I've got a brand new MC77 I'm working with for tracking some vocals and I need some help. I have been using a Chandler...

yotonic
replies: 12 views: 2,220
E.rOk.stA 10th June 2011

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a set of in ears, but I am unsure of which model to buy. I plan on getting custom molds. Any...

overgrown
replies: 9 views: 1,199
ericdevine 10th June 2011

Hi guys I was wondering how many of you actually took the time to build a business model, wherein the real cost per hour in...

Big_Bang
replies: 12 views: 2,519
edwinhurwitz 10th June 2011

Hi folks. currently listening to an album called "Fixin To Die" by a fella called G Love who my mate loves!! anyway,...

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 765
edwinhurwitz 10th June 2011

I currently have an mxl 990/991 with a xenyx 802 mixer. Is an M-Audio Fast Track Pro better for recording? Would the instrument...

clement7
replies: 3 views: 597
thepilgrimsdream 10th June 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search