The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Today I was watching a FiOS Video On Demand movie, a fairly big-budget, modern movie from 2008. It had these short self-promoting...

Pyro Z
replies: 2 views: 802
Pyro Z 12th June 2011

Anyone happen to know? Can't find the info ANYWHERE, or are stores just importing direct from US distributors... I seem to...

TehGuitarist
replies: 1 views: 219
daveq 12th June 2011

Hello Folks, I just installed an RME HDSP 9652. I am trying to use my MR816 ADAT in and out. I have the MR816 set to clock...

edwonbass
replies: 1 views: 880
edwonbass 12th June 2011

Hey guys, my girlfriend was cleaning out her garage and found this old looking mic. Do any of you guys know anything about this...

BootsyGraham
replies: 5 views: 2,760
mom 12th June 2011

Word came through today that Greg Clarke was found dead in his apartment yesterday. No official word on cause of death although...

GearBit
replies: 4 views: 383
ray_subsonic 12th June 2011

I really love the clips I've heardof the Beezneez (James + Jade) - I'm sure I'll get one soon but is there anything that'll...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 19 views: 4,189
flute player 12th June 2011

Hi there, I was wondering if there's a vocal-mic for live-purposes with a built in mute-function. Sure, you could do that with a...

noizelab
replies: 6 views: 1,198
noizelab 12th June 2011

Hi guys, After reading a lot of posts here, I learned a lot a used it in my latest project. I 'd like to hear from you what...

muis12
replies: 2 views: 560
muis12 12th June 2011

I have used My interface for 30 albums since 2004. To my humble ears it sound pretty good. Most of the time I use the adat light...

glenn Taylor
replies: 1 views: 694
jonathan jetter 12th June 2011

Ok... I just watched this movie and couldn't help myself to ask if anyone knows if this is a real model of mic, or just a can?

eman
replies: 1 views: 342
eman 12th June 2011

So here's our setup Daisychained n12 and mr816x going through to cubase 5. We have also just gotten our hands on an aurora...

Booster_Kitty
replies: 0 views: 598
Booster_Kitty 12th June 2011

i thought it would be a cool thing to see how old some of our daw's are. perhaps this can give some insight as to how long one...

maskedman72
replies: 31 views: 2,011
unsung 12th June 2011

Whats good world. Are these mics supposedly good for hiphop vocals? And if so which one would be better. AND would a Presonus...

Frantik
replies: 19 views: 11,432
BLUElightCory 12th June 2011

I'm tying in my spread of preamps to my AD/DA converter and can't get past the pops and sizzles. Between my friend and myself,...

freshchops
replies: 1 views: 826
Snatchman 12th June 2011

i just got one m179 and i have a couple 57's and one 609. So my question is what drum would you utilize the m179 with these other...

mikeyrad
replies: 8 views: 633
ObiK 12th June 2011

Dear Mans, I know the only people who can help me with this dilemma are you lot. Basically, I want a microphone to do basic...

folb695
replies: 5 views: 512
overgrown 12th June 2011

So I just got these headphones and they are pretty good. I've read a lot about burn in and have done so for maybe about 10 hours...

SirDecius
replies: 0 views: 1,862
SirDecius 12th June 2011

I think it would be nice to have an interview vault with people of the industry. just like the video vault, but with interview...

laperlestudio
replies: 2 views: 498
laperlestudio 12th June 2011

Hi guys, Can anybody recommend a good console technician in the Auckland region for work on a vintage pro console? Cheers

mindbiscuit
replies: 4 views: 274
mindbiscuit 12th June 2011

Since there are many studio monitors availabe with a digital input, and I only know about the JBL LSR4312SP subwoofer with S/PDIF...

gekke henkie
replies: 1 views: 3,435
gekke henkie 12th June 2011

APOGEE duet 2 Important question Hey there, i'm new to the Forum! I'm currently very interested in buying the Apogee Duet...

rbarbeiro
replies: 1 views: 2,014
Xupiter 12th June 2011

This may be a stupid question but can you use the aurora 16 as an interface for protools 9 (not HD). Meaning can I go mics, pres,...

aabbey1
replies: 6 views: 779
SRS 11th June 2011

Has anyone else noticed that people that go to church seem to have good voices? Or am I on my own with this discovery?

karp47
replies: 21 views: 892
evangelista 11th June 2011

Short and sweet, I would like to build my own gear. These last few days, I've been going to and from the local industrial...

rene-lemieux
replies: 60 views: 6,780
thepilgrimsdream 11th June 2011

I reposted this thread in the main So much gear forum. Please delete.

aj633
replies: 0 views: 1,864
aj633 11th June 2011

In the market for some new snares, unfortunately local drum stores have limited supplies. I did however find one that had a steel...

TehGuitarist
replies: 3 views: 1,401
TehGuitarist 11th June 2011

Hi all- I have a pair of M1 Active MK2's. I like them, and have adjusted nicely to the flat response, etc.. My question is...

The Buddha Rats
replies: 1 views: 447
The Buddha Rats 11th June 2011

The Hafler P 225 I have been using to power my Avantone Mixcubes just lost a channel, and I fear it will cost more than its worth...

steveschizoid
replies: 10 views: 7,404
subspace 11th June 2011

Got some Adam a5x's for my bedroom editing setup, and I must say I am really digging the smooth top end on them. I am looking to...

theearthis
replies: 3 views: 1,586
theearthis 11th June 2011

Hi Folks, Been reading threads on this forum for a while, but have just registered today to get on the talk. After a recent...

Jacamar
replies: 1 views: 530
NoEgo 11th June 2011

Im looking for a great Mic Pre (Neve, Grace, etc.) Any thought/suggestions on specific models. Maybe your go-to-pre or favorite?...

DBillz
replies: 7 views: 739
bexarametric 11th June 2011

Hello all, this is my first post here, my first forum post anywhere actually, I hope I do this right ha-ha. I’m off to...

doze83
replies: 8 views: 940
doze83 11th June 2011

Hey dudes, There seem to be many answers to this question, but maybe the wisdom of the crowd here can help whittle down the...

bsoisoi
replies: 4 views: 600
bsoisoi 11th June 2011

Hi Everyone, First time posting.. Got a Reslo ribbon mic.. found out about needing the Sowter 8754 (or similar) transformer...

bluemoves
replies: 1 views: 1,012
AlexDaCat 11th June 2011

At the end of this month, me and my family start travelling through Europe with a motorhome for a year. If somebody has a...

Reanimatorstudio
replies: 2 views: 618
TornadoTed 11th June 2011

I just finished building and calibrating an 1176 Rev D. We tested it yesterday and it sounds pretty good. I'm looking for...

tazman
replies: 1 views: 633
chavernac 11th June 2011

So im going to go to LA which im rather freaking out about cos A-im not good in places with loads of people and B I know on...

HOTC
replies: 2 views: 543
HOTC 11th June 2011

So I have a really good microphone the Avantone CV-12. And the Presonus StudioLive Console, which has okay pre's built into all...

DBillz
replies: 30 views: 2,862
DBillz 11th June 2011

I bought one of these to drive a patch bay setup I'm working on. However, I was noticing as I was looking at the box that there's...

choinga
replies: 3 views: 5,327
Spikeh 11th June 2011

I love those string samples! Anyone know where I can get something like that? I have a Fantom and nothing comes close.

Lazer Toms
replies: 11 views: 5,168
Gokul 11th June 2011

I recorded a Ludwig Green Sparkle drum kit with a 26x14 kick drum. The overall sound turned out really great, but the individual...

dawsonaudio
replies: 1 views: 1,540
dawsonaudio 11th June 2011

Ok, So I usually dont layer a lead vocal too much. but i thought that it would be cool if we all shared out own techniqes to...

chymer
replies: 30 views: 46,116
FFTT 11th June 2011

Today I suffered through a torturous 14 hour-long session. I'm running a home studio commercially (more or less... mostly...

tinlunchbox
replies: 29 views: 1,573
loopy 11th June 2011

These amps aren't very old yet so I'm curious if anyone has replaced the tubes in their Fusion 550 yet? I've had mine 2 years and...

MoBeach
replies: 0 views: 1,322
MoBeach 11th June 2011

Can you save a setup on an SSL 4k without using any automation. Say you're using it as esentially a large summing mixer, but...

Bedlam Sound
replies: 4 views: 923
couch11 11th June 2011

This maybe a newbie type question but I was trying the 30-40ms delay and pitch transposing on snare - via Mike Shipley example,...

gfunny72
replies: 7 views: 2,081
robertshaw 11th June 2011

Ok guys so what do you do in those cases were one member, the ejecutive producer etc... tell you what to do, opinions are...

Arkhe
replies: 60 views: 3,939
john caldwell 11th June 2011

tIdIqbv7SPo was browsing around and found this... Great video, tight live performance of a great song... Bill Withers, and I do...

rene-lemieux
replies: 18 views: 1,353
Erik Thomas 11th June 2011

What do you prefer for mic placement: IEMs, with their isolation (add ear muffs on top of that even), or closed over-ear...

tlindaas
replies: 3 views: 1,080
ObiK 11th June 2011

Hi all! I have a Studer A810 stereo 1/4" machine. It was not used for maybe 18 months and now I've hooked it up...

nd33
replies: 7 views: 5,697
12ax7 11th June 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search