The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a good friend that's a dance teacher who needs an audio system that's good for a dance studio but also powerful enough for...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 12 views: 883
KevWind 14th June 2011

Anyone know the difference between these two besides the tube shield?? I know they are both made by Yaqin. But wondering if...

wowz
replies: 0 views: 1,561
wowz 14th June 2011

Hello I've some IRs at 44.1 and others at 48k, sometimes I mix at 44.1 but mostly at 48 What's the best way to use them? I...

elan
replies: 3 views: 951
elan 13th June 2011

I'm looking for user feedback on the profire 2626 modded by black lion. They can only be purchased through, gear orphanage (who...

czarthp
replies: 10 views: 4,487
DR Music 13th June 2011

I have a band I'd like to work with (4 piece) but they're a bit new. I've just succeeded implementing a schedule of changing...

andonwego
replies: 0 views: 653
andonwego 13th June 2011

I have an AT4040 that I'm using with a Metric Halo ULN-2 Expanded Interface..... both the interface and mic are VERY GOOD.........

Joeytpg
replies: 24 views: 2,119
Joeytpg 13th June 2011

hello all, i'm considering buying Halionsonic, i have a really quick question does anyone know if it has the same soundbanks as...

Sparx
replies: 9 views: 12,970
zvenx 13th June 2011

So a macbook pro,ff400 and what small (even 3"!?) monitors? Thanks!

meymia
replies: 4 views: 2,103
John Willett 13th June 2011

Looking for nice little amp to use as a "clean slate" for building effects. Lots of crazy delays, verbs, and such. If a...

bgomez15
replies: 15 views: 5,251
Kiwi 13th June 2011

Will the ssd hd read faster then the 7200 rpm hd?

meymia
replies: 2 views: 642
the_sonic 13th June 2011

i am looking to upgrade from my Digi 002. instead of upgrading the converters and being stuck with an outdated semi pro system i...

arpodthegreat
replies: 54 views: 11,399
matt thomas 13th June 2011

Does anyone have any vocals cut with aSummit 2BA-221 Mic Pre that I can hear?

pctechjustin
replies: 2 views: 2,849
Puffer Fish 13th June 2011

Anyone compared the sound/conversion quality of a Presonus Firestudio Mobile with an Apogee Duet or Focusrite Saffire?

bruceferraudi
replies: 2 views: 767
bothaus 13th June 2011

I am currently using an SSL duality console and I am doing a research on the VHD vs Super Analogue circuitry preamp stages sound...

chucho89
replies: 1 views: 1,101
cinealta 13th June 2011

What cables when/where? I just got a Metric Halo LIO-8 with preamps 1-4, can you please help me pick out cables and snakes. I...

MachineLove
replies: 7 views: 1,792
netsound 13th June 2011

File:M John Hurt.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia just wondering... presumably this is the mic that MJH recorded his...

binarymilton
replies: 1 views: 567
affe110 13th June 2011

Hi Gang, Not sure how to describe the sound that my compressor makes, but it sounds like a crackle/hiss, that comes and goes in...

vpunk
replies: 0 views: 1,233
vpunk 13th June 2011

whats the difference i can expect from these 2 units? want a really good compressor for drum bus, and then to possibly use with...

mikoo69
replies: 6 views: 2,781
Doc Mixwell 13th June 2011

Does anyone know of a good C.L.A.S.P. equipped room in the NYC area? I'm about to start production with a jazz trio and would...

analogexplosions
replies: 4 views: 827
analogexplosions 13th June 2011

Well, during my current studio build I have gone two and fro deciding on my ultimate desk configuration. Does anyone have...

Viccy
replies: 3 views: 751
Svens 13th June 2011

UPDATE: First clip: http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10741286 Original thread: Does anyone have any tips for recording...

thefyn
replies: 5 views: 1,811
thefyn 13th June 2011

Whats 'the difference between the Radial J48 DI and the Radial JDV DI??? I know that the JDV has more features. But soundwise?...

Sugarman
replies: 22 views: 22,026
Basswave 13th June 2011

Hi – I own an M-Audio Firewire 410 and have been using it without issue on my Powerbook G4 running Pro Tools MPowered for a...

yoodooright
replies: 0 views: 540
yoodooright 13th June 2011

I want to try some 12ax7's in my 66 blackface Bassman. I've looked around, see lots of raves about the Telefunken NOS. Of course...

davet
replies: 15 views: 3,429
Ruudman 13th June 2011

- MIX with the MASTERS 2011 - A Series of Exceptional One-Week Masterclasses in Music Production - In 2010 the MIX With The...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 2,478
MWTM 13th June 2011

I've just started doing some home recording, i'm currently using a light edition of Pro Tools 9. I'm wanting to get a Mic that i...

Jwat1990
replies: 3 views: 576
PMF 13th June 2011

has somebody listen to it??? The one i have right now sounds really bad, really squeeze, really muddy, the highs are not so...

analogica
replies: 11 views: 1,456
ray_subsonic 13th June 2011

Tried to login with my old username and password. Not recognised. I'm deleted? Really? Why? Created new username and...

famousbass
replies: 6 views: 302
Sen 13th June 2011

I should be getting my modded mxlv67 soon. I have the Jensen transformer added to it as well. I just need to know! what kind of...

genitalgrinder
replies: 2 views: 655
Funny Cat 13th June 2011

Can anyone tell me how the Kick drum was recorded in the early Police Albums? What mic's...pre's... comps ... methods...etc. ...

wirenut
replies: 49 views: 7,379
Djembe 13th June 2011

Does anyone have one of these tape machines. Are the preamps any good? I found one in dead mint condition, but I only want it for...

musical5
replies: 4 views: 1,769
musical5 13th June 2011

Would anyone happen to know a good quality accordion, not a button box, but one with keys, for less than a grand. Im of course...

crazycarl
replies: 3 views: 3,081
TS-12 13th June 2011

YouTube - ‪City and Colour - Little Hell - In Studio‬‏ Its at 5:30 I have no idea what it is,...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 827
progtronic 13th June 2011

Around my area, we definitely have a lot of folks trying to get a lot of money for worthless gear... This is...

eascholz
replies: 7 views: 1,067
uncle muscles 13th June 2011

Hey Boston folks, I'll be recording some solo jazz piano soon. I've achieved exceptional results recording a (worked on)...

UPRYZ
replies: 27 views: 1,852
audiogeek 13th June 2011

Is anyone else curious as to what this preset is? http://youtu.be/Lzg9m8UTUoE Ive been trying to replicate it and I'm not quite...

Doctor Stu
replies: 3 views: 486
jsbeeth 13th June 2011

Hey fellow slutz! howdy I tried searching around for the answer and couldnt seem to find what I was looking for. Im trying to...

Henry Khais
replies: 1 views: 708
bruceferraudi 13th June 2011

Second time posting this vid, i posted it before to ask a question. But this is dallas greens's new album, he is insane, i hope u...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 734
marcus 13th June 2011

Hiya! I need a pair of nearfields to complement my JBL 4311b's. I have worked with the Dynaudios and like them a lot, though...

Moonvic
replies: 19 views: 26,508
Martijn W 13th June 2011

Hey. I'm having a Blue Mouse repaired and the company got back to me saying that's nothing needs replaced but the wire that...

PaulMac
replies: 24 views: 2,762
PaulMac 13th June 2011

Anyone figured out how to download the demo yet? I have the waves uber download and installed (as bought MPX), but the HLS is...

Louis Bernstone
replies: 3 views: 2,292
otobianki74 13th June 2011

I've been looking through the other jazz micing threads and haven't really found the answer to the issue I'm having. I usually...

Accurate
replies: 0 views: 607
Accurate 13th June 2011

No matter what the manufacturer? For example, could I put API pres, API eq's, A Design P1 modules, Purple, OSA, etc all into 1...

AlanTide
replies: 6 views: 6,282
never-enough 12th June 2011

Hi everybody. I have been researching this for a bit and have come up with nothing. About what years were these models made...

SongJohn
replies: 1 views: 787
SongJohn 12th June 2011

Just wondering what my weakest link may be or things I could possibly upgrade, even though Ive just invested 15k into this home...

UncleCharlie
replies: 33 views: 7,673
csj 12th June 2011

been trying to find out the effect on this guitar for awhile now, it is the backing guitar and can be heard distinctly at 2:25...

Deleted 651cf92
replies: 1 views: 515
Count_Ecilam 12th June 2011

Hey! Does anyone know if there are any good backing tracks for purchase somewhere? I'm thinking of kickin alive my old...

hollow
replies: 0 views: 649
hollow 12th June 2011

Are the converters the same for these 2 MOTU products? Evaluating just the converter quality and nothing else, is the less...

deantonic
replies: 0 views: 2,096
deantonic 12th June 2011

Aww man, I'm really sick about this one. Phoebe Snow, 'Poetry Man' Singer, Dies at 60. I know this site is all about the...

Keyplayer
replies: 10 views: 1,308
Darius van H 12th June 2011

Altec 9475a - mic preamps A class Anyone ever heard of these? are they any good? i could get 2 for a pretty nice price. but i...

tuxedoma
replies: 3 views: 3,983
CatFace 12th June 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search