The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Despite one being dynamic and the other condenser, they have similar use, does anybody have used both and could comment on the...

sergiofb
replies: 10 views: 10,173
Showcase 28th June 2011

Compared to using an audio interface like a Firestudio, for instance. Does the Pod XT just not record a high quality dry signal...

flashce
replies: 0 views: 1,106
flashce 28th June 2011

Hey there, For a while I have been writing electronic ambient music in my bedroom - however I've never been that bothered...

CazmoV
replies: 0 views: 409
CazmoV 28th June 2011

Just be offered a Decca Limiter P-2.. can't find anything about it on the web.. i.e what it sounds like .. any got one use one?...

grayedout
replies: 0 views: 1,062
grayedout 28th June 2011

Is it any good? Had my eyes set on one for a while. Figured people round here might have used one. The tl audio vids of it on...

skuthepoo
replies: 2 views: 1,173
skuthepoo 28th June 2011

Hey guys! I'm very new to drum micing. I'm playing an outside gig in about 4 weeks, and have a dilemma. My church has ZERO...

iloveitlouder
replies: 0 views: 1,517
iloveitlouder 28th June 2011

Why are there no on/off switches on 500 series components?

fhames
replies: 9 views: 963
msquared 28th June 2011

Hello Gearslutz Next week I am travelling from Switzerland to Miami Beach. Now I am looking for a nice large store, where I can...

funkmaster_P
replies: 3 views: 656
funkmaster_P 28th June 2011

Just wondering if it is a good idea or if it will still sound good using a miked bass amp signal with Amplitube SVX as opposed to...

Edzeppelin
replies: 0 views: 500
Edzeppelin 28th June 2011

Okay, now i probaly will regret telling people this but i aint got no where to put it :( Solid State Logic, SSL, MT Plus digital...

complex
replies: 2 views: 545
T_R_S 28th June 2011

never heard of the feature after I find this orange headphone,cuz I need it to match my ipod,so hesitate to get it. Who use this...

terke
replies: 0 views: 402
terke 28th June 2011

So i just picked up one of these ADL 300G di boxes so that I can track guitar and bass guitar latenight without waking up the...

blumediaprojekt
replies: 2 views: 1,415
nogod 28th June 2011

Wen recording at home, will running into a DI box before I run into my preamp have any negative effect on the sound quality?

Famudeedo
replies: 4 views: 1,909
Snatchman 28th June 2011

This question is for the engineers/producers that rent out studios for their projects. What percentage of your budget these days...

Jakecaram
replies: 5 views: 674
tha]-[acksaw 28th June 2011

Thinking of shipping my lunchbox to use in another location. Has anyone shipped a full one? Or is it better to remove the modules...

johnnyc
replies: 8 views: 717
Snatchman 28th June 2011

ducking the bass is something i've heard about a million times, but out of slacktitude or whatever, am just now trying. when...

giraffe
replies: 8 views: 1,073
kennybro 28th June 2011

Hello I am tomas from chile sorry my bad english I buy re-201 unit in japan and came with much flutter I bought a pitch back to...

tomashartmann
replies: 0 views: 1,028
tomashartmann 28th June 2011

PICTURES OF YOUR LUNCHBOX..... Here is the LB that i´m building, is not finished but is about to... 8 Pres, 2 Vu´s. Strand...

atomicohm
replies: 1 views: 1,861
Lipps 28th June 2011

Hi all. I recently gambled on a 'untestable' harp mic from ebay and I lost....came with a dead element. So now i'm looking for a...

iipeacefrog
replies: 0 views: 477
iipeacefrog 28th June 2011

i'm a BLA/828mkII owner considering getting a 828mk3... i've reached out to MOTU, and they said the analog path and converters...

ghetto3jon
replies: 1 views: 951
atomicohm 28th June 2011

I am looking to buy a matched pair of Josephson C42's soon, since they seem to be the mic most suited to my needs. In general, I...

PhilDarg
replies: 1 views: 775
PhilDarg 28th June 2011

I'm experimenting with those on Logic's Amp Designer, Guitar Rig 4 and Amplitube 3, and every time I A/B with stuff from some of...

the Weatherman
replies: 34 views: 4,921
MarkRB 28th June 2011

so, lets say you record a guitar, there's what.... about 2 basic ways to do it. multiple mics on one amp di the same...

giraffe
replies: 6 views: 663
giraffe 28th June 2011

I'm planning to eventually purchase an Aurora16 for A/D/A. I frequently mix without turning on any outboard gear, just using...

mmcfarlane
replies: 15 views: 1,583
mmcfarlane 28th June 2011

Hello All, Does anyone know where I can get ISA 220 knobs? I just got a used unit on ebay, and two of the knobs are missing...

Hricco
replies: 2 views: 1,440
robertshaw 28th June 2011

I recently purchased the Presonus TubePre preamplifier and the Presonus Firestudio Mobile recording interface and I put them on...

LooksLikeYoda
replies: 2 views: 1,295
Deltones 27th June 2011

This is for people that are pretty familiar with the new Wilco album. Any clues to how to get similar drum sounds? I've been...

pootkao
replies: 6 views: 3,181
bobtheninja 27th June 2011

Haven't bought a power amp in some time. Any ideas?

mizzle
replies: 0 views: 433
mizzle 27th June 2011

Hi slutz. Ive just noticed the audient black series lunchbox style thing and it GREATLY interests me and is way within my...

skuthepoo
replies: 4 views: 564
Snatchman 27th June 2011

Excuse me my wrong English. In old time I was a bad English student in Spain…. I asked in another forum if anyone know if the...

miquelbc
replies: 8 views: 1,733
miquelbc 27th June 2011

Hi I was wondering if anyone can tell me what if any is the up side to using unbalanced i/o rather then balanced, the reason I...

Shadow Boxer
replies: 45 views: 4,238
ofajen 27th June 2011

Happy Monday I'm looking at upgrading my gear a little from a pair of marracas and some flared trousers (sorry) ok a really...

stevie w
replies: 1 views: 508
Drooh 27th June 2011

Hi everyone I need a leg up here from those in the know. I have an MCI 1" 8 track and a Ampex 440 1/2" 4 track. I...

danjcarroll90
replies: 4 views: 742
danjcarroll90 27th June 2011

I have an ADL 300-G Tube Direct box that's starting to show some early signs of tube failure(s)/age and was wondering if anyone...

superwack
replies: 4 views: 1,726
nogod 27th June 2011

Hey guys, I've just received a couple of short 8x8 trs looms as I prepare to get a trs balanced setup at my house. A couple are...

bensaddiction
replies: 4 views: 651
loujudson 27th June 2011

I foolishly put a bid on an ebay auction yesterday and afterwards noticed some odd things with the pictures and wording, the...

gonklives
replies: 1 views: 708
loopy 27th June 2011

I use vintage mic pres (like RCA OP-6 and Ampex 350) which have so much gain that pads are often required between the mic and the...

Trakworx
replies: 18 views: 2,262
DONNX 27th June 2011

I bought an ISA One a couple of months ago but I`ve only used it in the last few days. I usually do most of my vocal tracking...

Caramel
replies: 17 views: 4,219
Space Station 27th June 2011

Hi Guys, I have this track here: Cinema Track.mp3 It's a short piece of music for film. It's not been mixed yet...

[email protected]
replies: 11 views: 2,311
ltno 27th June 2011

So I'm doing one of my first shoots as an Audio Engineer for Video. I've used a lav maybe once for a shootout. Does anyone have...

tropics
replies: 0 views: 420
tropics 27th June 2011

Hello everyone, I'm newly registered here at gearslutz (though I've been using it for research) and I finally have a question...

Ihatelosangeles
replies: 1 views: 1,919
Ihatelosangeles 27th June 2011

So I'm looking for some suggestions on converters. Our current setup includes a Digi 003+ rack, which is ~ok quality, but for our...

artemiscracker
replies: 2 views: 1,051
Enlightened Hand 27th June 2011

Hey everyone, i though it would be fun to list your top 10 favorite preamps....with 10 being your least favorite and 1 being the...

etrella
replies: 115 views: 42,606
walth 27th June 2011

A friend of mine is offering to sell me his 32 channel ghost (I have a 24 ch now so I'm familiar with the console). It's about 10...

thingsbreak
replies: 5 views: 3,401
biggator6 27th June 2011

I just went to Murfreesboro today to check out Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU) and their recording program. I live...

dickyrader
replies: 18 views: 1,004
Zep Dude 27th June 2011

Hi there, I already grasped the concept of patchbays but there a few things I want to have clear before I order my patchbay and...

amoretam
replies: 8 views: 2,862
amoretam 27th June 2011

The guys at Nashville Amp Service in Franklin do a great job, but they're so backed up that it would be nice to find a good shop...

sr2000
replies: 3 views: 2,023
analogexplosions 27th June 2011

OK I've got a so so room which means that my sm58 often sounds better than some of my pretty decent LDCs. (Preamp is DAV)...

Shaolin
replies: 2 views: 472
Shaolin 27th June 2011

Hi Guys I gig in a social club band week in week out and have been using any old set of earplugs to salvage my hearing. Just...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 1,121
davetherave 27th June 2011

Is it a Lexicon, a M7, maybe a TC 4000? Noooo. Janet Jackson-Back in Control with Dupri, Jam and Lewis "Cross adds that...

Tube World
replies: 110 views: 12,728
RogerVF 27th June 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search