The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, Yesterday I encountered a strange problem with Slate Trigger, and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I...

Ben B
replies: 4 views: 846
Ben B 30th June 2011

Dumb question alert! :facepalm: But I thought I should check before frying my gear with the wrong tips/leads. I’ve got a...

yoodooright
replies: 4 views: 576
113568 30th June 2011

Is there anyone using the 8 channels of mic pres on ISA428? I got the digital expansion, and now I have 8 separated channels and...

Adura
replies: 6 views: 1,141
Adura 30th June 2011

Does anyone know if I would get some improvements with clocking FP10? And if I would what do you suggest to buy as an external...

szmola
replies: 5 views: 1,336
szmola 30th June 2011

Can anyone tell me a good way to achieve that classic 50's sounding slapback vocal sound in a live situation, think the cramps,...

Shadow Boxer
replies: 7 views: 4,991
Lionking 30th June 2011

Hey folks, Just wondering if anyone knows what a good/popular/affordable "clean" sounding interface would be. I have...

Jaxg
replies: 54 views: 9,102
neirbod 30th June 2011

Teenage Engineering OP-1 manual in reverse print (black print on a white background) here, more handy to be printed! Hope you...

Alfredsolax
replies: 0 views: 5
Alfredsolax 30th June 2011

Do any of you have one of these? I'm looking for something to do some monitor mixes as well as some quick mixes and possibly a...

SoundUniverse
replies: 14 views: 6,116
Bob Ross 30th June 2011

and giving up on my Alesis HD24XR and 002R? I have PT9 and a MBP quad TB now... the other option is to just get the Apogee...

SoundUniverse
replies: 4 views: 981
madgansound 30th June 2011

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried hiring a professional salesperson (either someone in the music industry or not) to help...

mcballs
replies: 2 views: 1,497
The Byre 30th June 2011

Is the akg d112 really the best bang/buck for micing up bass guitars?

asdfdsa
replies: 27 views: 12,169
RoundBadge 30th June 2011

Hey fellow slutz I'm going to be making a Purchase this week to finish my very simple setup I record mostly Hip-Hop vocals and...

DirtyMan
replies: 7 views: 2,212
Duke of Clouds 30th June 2011

Just bought an amp, quick check. Any problems with mixed brands on the preamp tubes? 3 of them is "TAD 12AX7" and 1...

theBackwardsman
replies: 3 views: 613
darkhorse 30th June 2011

Whoever responds the quickest (and most accurately), will receive my utmost appreciation. API A2D > M Audio Profire 2626 via...

jordan.haynes
replies: 1 views: 467
rcb4t2 30th June 2011

I'm looking at drum replacement plugs for DP7 having previously done by hand or with hardware. SPL, Slate, Drumagog all have...

travisbrown
replies: 7 views: 3,658
travisbrown 30th June 2011

just wondering if someone is coming up with one?

kaoss
replies: 1 views: 1,075
Keith Moore 30th June 2011

Hey all, I have 1 channel in my 192 a/d that is distorting 10-15db lower than all the other inputs. I have reseated the card. I...

paulmoak
replies: 3 views: 480
Deviated 30th June 2011

Buying a control surface for my home studio tomorrow or soon this week. I've looked into everything. I love StudioLive but I'm...

TiKkO
replies: 8 views: 1,490
u b k 30th June 2011

I found a guy who is selling a Nord Stage Classic 88 for $2200. I've been set on getting a nice high end digital piano or a while...

maseco
replies: 0 views: 1,247
maseco 30th June 2011

Im considering setting up a one room studio, but am pretty wary of loud rock bands and drummers. The room I'm looking at is...

M.S.P.
replies: 10 views: 2,137
riffmachine 30th June 2011

Is this song in Cmajor?Is Daft Punk's "Something about us" in Cmajor? I'm pretty sure it is, but I could be wrong. I'm...

Wavves
replies: 35 views: 2,229
Wavves 30th June 2011

Hi everyone, Has anyone had any experiences, good or bad, regarding the durability of Earthworks omni microphones (dropped, hit...

KickDrum
replies: 4 views: 1,016
fhames 30th June 2011

Hello I am tomas from chile,sorry my bad english I bought a unit in Japan re-201 which came with a lot of wow and flutter, pitch...

tomashartmann
replies: 0 views: 471
tomashartmann 30th June 2011

well, just got my overstayer line amp! and had just a little time to test it today. (i have the newest version that is fully...

giraffe
replies: 34 views: 3,011
giraffe 30th June 2011

Can anyone tell me what replacement tube to use in my P12? I ordered directly from John, but it never showed up and he has been...

d.dot
replies: 0 views: 693
d.dot 30th June 2011

First My issues: 1. I run a new AVID HD rig with PT9. 16in, 16out. I focus on doing Live IN-Studio Sessions mainly, cutting...

slow records
replies: 7 views: 762
slow records 30th June 2011

That was my most favorite and most unused emoticon! I felt it could only be used at the utmost certain times, when a cat...

mikeyrad
replies: 12 views: 3,031
DeuceMix 29th June 2011

Anyone know where I can see a list/brochure of the complete range of maestro effects pedals from the 60s/70s? I've just bought...

utters
replies: 0 views: 1,076
utters 29th June 2011

I'm building a home studio slowly with my latest purchase being my first good mic pre, the GTQ2 from Aurora Audio. One of the...

replies: 125 views: 8,840
Rob Coates 29th June 2011

In my search for tone at very low level, I seem to have come to two solutions, either an isolation box or these FluxTone...

GeorgeHayduke
replies: 2 views: 2,618
GeorgeHayduke 29th June 2011

I have always been hesitant to use send effects. The reason is that (for example) if I am working on a percussion sound and I...

gritzildino
replies: 1 views: 512
CJ Mastering 29th June 2011

Hi. I'm using Logic 8 currently and wanted to know if it is possible to move your fader in logic in small increments. Can I...

AriBlitz
replies: 2 views: 737
AriBlitz 29th June 2011

Is there a headstack for this? Is this an easy operation? Can you switch back and forth between 16 and 24 easily?

sluttygear
replies: 8 views: 1,249
sluttygear 29th June 2011

what do the great folks at GS think about this peice of gear? im looking to upgrade from using my stock pres in my EMU 0404 USB...

Frantik
replies: 11 views: 2,428
mattsargent 29th June 2011

I use a Presonus Firepod with PT9. I'm currently in the mixing stages of my band's album and I'm wanting to add some compression...

meekstape
replies: 0 views: 1,035
meekstape 29th June 2011

Hey guys I was recently thinking of budgeting 3 full days at a nice studio and am contemplating doing 10 songs bringing in my own...

hithere
replies: 38 views: 2,106
SteelyDani 29th June 2011

Still learning about producing. I have a problem deciding to use a phaser, a flanger, or a chorus... Or even to use anything at...

gritzildino
replies: 10 views: 3,380
gritzildino 29th June 2011

I'm borrowing a friend's 896MK1 to see if I want to replace my MK1 Ultralite with it. First, I'm guessing I should be able to...

Heathfinnie
replies: 7 views: 1,316
mellotronic 29th June 2011

You can tell it was captured OK, but IMO it needs a hell of a lot of work: YouTube - ‪Dream Theater - On The Backs Of...

thefyn
replies: 0 views: 713
thefyn 29th June 2011

Hello, friendly users...jummpp I'm looking for 8ch analog mixer with EQ & Compressor. what is have best...

Mudskipper
replies: 1 views: 1,003
Songhead 29th June 2011

I've been exploring iso cabs, antteuators, etc and they all seem to have there weaknesses compared to simply micing an amp. I...

Magnum29465
replies: 16 views: 848
tekn0 29th June 2011

My friend showed me this brainwave generator thing... And then I did some research on this stuff... I mean, here for example is...

rackdude
replies: 13 views: 1,639
Aeolian 29th June 2011

Hey folks, I have a stack of 10 DAT masters from my old band. I need to rent a DAT machine so I can transfer this stuff. Does...

papawhitehead
replies: 7 views: 1,138
Tone Laborer 29th June 2011

Hello, Would love to hear some feedback as to any users of the newer Mackie Control Universals with the new ALPS faders. Do the...

ckett
replies: 6 views: 3,804
winedup 29th June 2011

Should the strings be compressed? recorded on Decca tree formation and close micd,just wondering is it normal to blend both and...

finlove
replies: 2 views: 617
Solidtube 29th June 2011

I dont know if this is a commonly done thing or not so please tell me if it is. In modern rock music which has been mastered...

martin7475
replies: 1 views: 507
-tc- 29th June 2011

Hi, I have been using Waves 5.0 on a PC so far. In what way do the bread and butter tools (RVox, L2, Metaflanger etc.) of...

ilovemusic
replies: 3 views: 893
NoVi 29th June 2011

YouTube - ‪Snow Patrol - Jacknife Lee Studio Safari‬‏

alerte338
replies: 0 views: 1,366
alerte338 29th June 2011

So I just got my first guitar, a semi-acoustic one. I`ve plugged it straight into my SSL Alphalink, and the levels are very low...

fragletrollet
replies: 2 views: 529
fragletrollet 29th June 2011

Hi guys, I was starting a new project today so I was preparing to calibrate my plugin in Sonalksis FreeG level meter on on...

drumdrum
replies: 11 views: 1,389
-tc- 29th June 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search