The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I need to run into spdif on the mbox2.. Do I run into that from spdif out or line out from the mic pre?

Famudeedo
replies: 1 views: 509
AnthonyRochester 2nd July 2011

I´m going to buy a MD421 but i was wondering which one to buy the new one black Sennheiser or a vintage Telefunken kind of...

atomicohm
replies: 2 views: 9,537
rcb4t2 2nd July 2011

Nobody stocks these in the USA as far as i can tell. I really need one inside a week, but the best anybody can do is 3 to 4...

Todd
replies: 5 views: 705
Todd 2nd July 2011

i would like to buy some vintage API 500 stuff and i saw a pair of vintage 550A's for sale but the guy said one 2520 OPamp had...

electricsky
replies: 5 views: 882
electricsky 2nd July 2011

hey, im a singer/rapper. i currently have the blue mic (for $300), and i found it has a really warm sound but sometimes doesnt...

newtonp01
replies: 0 views: 450
newtonp01 2nd July 2011

Hi, I just bought 2 EV RE20's, one new and another second hand on Ebay. The new one is in impeccable condition, but I've got...

JustinFrench
replies: 6 views: 4,168
JustinFrench 1st July 2011

Have anyone noticed in the PAZ Analyzer there is a left and right regions and also there is Anti-Phase regions when you check the...

Alonso Contreras
replies: 6 views: 2,429
Alonso Contreras 1st July 2011

HI GS, If you would already had mastered a song(with vocals) then the client wants a minus one version after mastering,...

shambles76
replies: 8 views: 631
blacklight_uk 1st July 2011

here is a link to my mike-e review, if you all like please follow my blog Throne Holder chronicles: Empirical Labs Mike-e...

czarthp
replies: 0 views: 1,311
czarthp 1st July 2011

We already have "singers" autotuned to the point of a generic alien robot voice, relying more on looks and image than...

neirbod
replies: 1 views: 483
affe110 1st July 2011

Hi everyone. I have a Mackie Big Knob with outputs A, B and C going to a set of Adam P-11A's, an Adam Sub8 and active...

markadams
replies: 5 views: 732
markadams 1st July 2011

I have a studio in my basement which has been sounding phenomenal despite the carpets, drywall, and ceiling tiles of my finished...

jp43ocdp
replies: 0 views: 844
jp43ocdp 1st July 2011

With a "signal/noise ratio", should the number be as high as possible? What's the difference between a figure quoted...

binarymilton
replies: 5 views: 1,297
binarymilton 1st July 2011

I'm working on a home-studio installation with a pair of linked 1640i's. It's my first time working with it in depth, and so far...

mr_bungle
replies: 1 views: 1,181
Muser 1st July 2011

#1) Jet City Amplification JCA20H and JCA12S Half-Stack: Shop Guitars & Other Musical Instruments | Musician's Friend ...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 2 views: 535
davey boy 1st July 2011

Sometimes you've just got to get away from it all. I did a tour of residential studios that are built out of 19th century...

FossilTooth
replies: 2 views: 785
Piranhadrum 1st July 2011

Im looking for a cupple of new studio monitors an have concluded with Neumann KM 120A or Adam a8x. I have read an comparison...

masterhawkyo
replies: 0 views: 728
masterhawkyo 1st July 2011

I am just recording rap vocals; using an iMac 27" with 1 TB Western Digital External Harddrive; here's my set-up: -Shure...

newmusic11
replies: 15 views: 1,583
cheu78 1st July 2011

Hi GS, I have just finish mixing and mastering a song My client would like me to compile the album with other songs which i was...

shambles76
replies: 2 views: 513
shambles76 1st July 2011

I havn't addressed this problem for probably a year now because i didn't feel like it, but im finally ready to get this fixed, if...

StephenWiley
replies: 6 views: 754
Tim Harbour 1st July 2011

Do higher sample rates mean higher quality? I record at 44.1 normally...Also my latency is at 4.0 ms...I record with a firepod...

heisleyamor
replies: 45 views: 11,285
Zep Dude 1st July 2011

got both these units from gregory scott and they are for sale if anyone is interested i will be listed them on ebay soon jz they...

johnnyz
replies: 2 views: 1,030
swafford 1st July 2011

Hi, I'm about to spend between 6-12K on a home studio mainly for composing/mixing/mastering I will use it as a source of...

Protooled
replies: 10 views: 932
Protooled 1st July 2011

Hi, firstly I've just registered but i've been keeping up to date with all the posts through my Ipod and would like to thank all...

Protooled
replies: 4 views: 576
Protooled 1st July 2011

Shure SM7B Dynamic Microphone. -MBOX 2 -MBOX 3 -PreSonus Fire Studio Mobile Which one & please explain why

newmusic11
replies: 5 views: 641
bruceferraudi 1st July 2011

Hello, I have the 27" iMac w/ Thunderbolt and I will be using the SM7B Microphone; I am still an amateur at producing/...

newmusic11
replies: 0 views: 398
newmusic11 1st July 2011

I'm in need of a good DAC for monitoring. Right now I have a Burl B2 Bomber ADC, which is nice, but I'm using a Digidesign Mbox2...

replies: 5 views: 3,804
121840 1st July 2011

Hey guys, I searched other threads, but didn't come up with what I was looking for. I am thinking of using drum replacement on a...

BigBadJohn
replies: 7 views: 844
steveschizoid 1st July 2011

I'm looking to get some songs professionally demo'd in Nashville. I was thinking of going with one of those demo production...

mcballs
replies: 5 views: 1,091
tedpenn 1st July 2011

Has anybody ever sent a mic to Audio Technica to be repaired? I tried to call them but apparently they don't answer the phone or...

johnwayne
replies: 5 views: 5,172
Robal 1st July 2011

hey peoples, just wanted to hear some opinions on both of these consoles, I'm somewhat in the market for something in this price...

LincolnCTE
replies: 4 views: 3,420
LincolnCTE 1st July 2011

Got an amazing musical saw player in for a session today. Miked him way too close. A combination of being in a real hurry never...

frnak
replies: 1 views: 784
audiogeek 1st July 2011

Okay, I am looking to buy some really nice headphones and I saw...

romeigh
replies: 3 views: 2,413
romeigh 1st July 2011

. . . modeling the worst aspects of analog gear. Taken directly from the user guide of Waves' CLA-76: Please note: The...

JumpingInFire
replies: 30 views: 2,027
DeuceMix 1st July 2011

Ok, got an issue with a client that I've had at my studio a few times. Every time they we're in before things we're cool. Just 1...

anemicrock
replies: 122 views: 8,688
oldeanalogueguy 1st July 2011

Hi there! There is a small possibility that a band that I play in are going to be offered a short (2 week or less) tour of the...

Will
replies: 12 views: 1,361
ssaudio 1st July 2011

Hi ive read many different links and such without really coming to any conclusion. I am looking for a preamp mainly for male rock...

Mitchellday.6
replies: 0 views: 839
Mitchellday.6 1st July 2011

Hi All, I am looking for a Chorus pedal for mostly electric piano and maybe a little guitar. My main requirements is that it...

Art
replies: 11 views: 22,663
weezul 30th June 2011

So, itb vs otb seems to be the fllavor of the month. I thought it might be good to start a *constructive* thread about which...

Funny Cat
replies: 40 views: 2,758
MarkyGoldstein 30th June 2011

Hi, So a couple of friends were bored (it seems) and made this parody. I think the part about the piano is...

Fhl
replies: 10 views: 1,725
RKrizman 30th June 2011

PLEASE help me getting in the B'estfest's Line up - All you have to do is to like my post on facebook: 1. "Like"...

Silviu
replies: 2 views: 448
suedesound 30th June 2011

Starts at 1:22 YouTube - ‪The XX - Fantasy‬‏ Starts at 1:37 YouTube - ‪Mount Kimbie -...

Wavves
replies: 0 views: 504
Wavves 30th June 2011

A high school senior, in consultation with his parents, became an intern in my studio. He agreed to work for free in return for...

4 the Max
replies: 5 views: 2,661
AstralPStudios 30th June 2011

Ahoy all!howdy Could i get some opinions on the vocals for a song im producing. (sound/production not performance). I compare...

martin7475
replies: 2 views: 583
martin7475 30th June 2011

Um, the master search on this site is not showing up anymore (for me). Anyone else having this problem? I can search within...

bexarametric
replies: 22 views: 1,084
Dr. Spaceman 30th June 2011

Ok so I have this amplifier I like( Sunn T50C). It has features on the back such as "Main Amp out" and Ex Amp...

jlaugh87
replies: 1 views: 559
jlaugh87 30th June 2011

Hey all, I'm at the point in my studio planning where I need to decide on window sizes. I will have two, one between the...

papawhitehead
replies: 17 views: 4,649
randix 30th June 2011

Hi. Does anyone have a dry recording of a Akg D224e mic they could post up, am trying to work out what a working one should...

Fish-Ra!
replies: 1 views: 3,374
Peller 30th June 2011

Deep breath. I have just bought the RME Fireface 400 as a step up from a *$&fire 610 for the following reasons (these are...

gonklives
replies: 2 views: 614
gonklives 30th June 2011

I recently created a master template in Logic so I could streamline my work flow somewhat. I worked on a few songs & I've...

everglass
replies: 36 views: 4,874
cidmonkey 30th June 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search