The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Whats the vibe on this for the two bus, lots of them around, not much user feedback.howdy

roycerockstar
replies: 6 views: 7,492
kittonian 4th July 2011

Greetings guys, I searched high and low for some help with my problem and couldn't find any. I have a Motu 896 and an...

TheMandalaVirus
replies: 1 views: 825
antimattermusic 4th July 2011

Does anyone know if they make matched pairs of 460's? I want to mod a pair to c12s for OH and acoustic duties, and a 47 for room...

McAulayK
replies: 1 views: 570
Matti 4th July 2011

hi i just got an avalon 737 and it's an awesome machine... i want to run my electric guitar directly to my avalon preamp... is...

redx6xdoor
replies: 3 views: 568
YULOGY 4th July 2011

My old DAW died with Cubase SX, Waves Gold Bundle and Wavelab 2 on it. I always kept my DAW off the internet for fear of viruses...

Swurveman
replies: 3 views: 820
Penny 4th July 2011

Hi everyone. After 10 months away from home, I came back and tried to do some vocal recording in garageband with my steinberg...

lohio
replies: 1 views: 2,051
lohio 4th July 2011

Heard em today. Wow. $600 bucks?

Doc Mixwell
replies: 14 views: 20,819
Subneuro 4th July 2011

I just got some sweetwater credit & I was looking into buying a RNP but they dont carry them there. any recommendations?...

blackmajik2021
replies: 6 views: 662
czarthp 3rd July 2011

Have an API Lunch box with 560's in it, looking to fill my other slots, probably gonna add a 512c but looking to add some more...

demonfuzz
replies: 9 views: 1,829
isham 3rd July 2011

Was only checking this out because I was curious as what it did. The stipulation at the end seems downright weird ...

badmark
replies: 5 views: 1,315
joeq 3rd July 2011

I'm curious: Do any of you have you guitar and f/x pedal collections wired permanently into your recording setups (like typical...

azirkin
replies: 3 views: 668
axlepaas 3rd July 2011

Hey guys, So I was doing some sound designing today and I ran into a problem that I simply don't understand. This is basically...

RecklessNL
replies: 4 views: 1,035
MarkyGoldstein 3rd July 2011

Some of you may find this interesting- sound capture, foley work, 7.1 mixing for the new Transformers movie: SoundWorks...

slaphappy
replies: 7 views: 799
IntelDoc 3rd July 2011

OK, perhaps something of a silly thing to make a post about, but... I bought these studio monitors about 2 months ago - the...

WrxSTI
replies: 1 views: 474
rcb4t2 3rd July 2011

I'm looking to upgrade to a rackmount interface that has 8 or more inputs, but everything I'm seeing has a ton of built in...

blackmajik2021
replies: 18 views: 2,741
czarthp 3rd July 2011

Anyone have experience of these two? I heard the Trinity with Prophecy option, for great ambient pads and sounds, but don't...

flsh333
replies: 0 views: 2,212
flsh333 3rd July 2011

HI everyone...i am here for the comparison of these two mics...its recorded on RME ff 400 preamps ..thats all Which mic do you...

Jeli
replies: 6 views: 4,323
Jeli 3rd July 2011

For Sale 1 - TC Electronic Reverb System 6000 1 - MD5.1 License All items For Sale At $10,000 (retail price is about $...

joeX99
replies: 0 views: 2,713
joeX99 3rd July 2011

Now that the dust has settled on the Tofts, what do the users think of them? I remember people posting mixes when it first came...

RKrizman
replies: 242 views: 42,080
haryy 3rd July 2011

I've always been a little bit unsure about phase... I know what it is, but I'm not sure when to engage it. I just recorded a...

BBlack
replies: 13 views: 958
theblue1 3rd July 2011

Hey guys, im so confused, and I feel like I am more confused after reading my manual! each time I tackle it I fail miserably....

KennaOkoye
replies: 1 views: 1,097
TomLykins 3rd July 2011

Anyone have any experience with this iso cabinet? Currently using Guitar Rig for guitars but toying with the idea of getting a...

cable
replies: 0 views: 867
cable 3rd July 2011

Abbey has a nice sale going on & I was thinking about grabbing this compressor/limiter. Just wondering if it would be a...

Ringwraith
replies: 4 views: 1,398
Dr. Mordo 3rd July 2011

I just watched the documentary of the 40th anniversary of the making of Simon and Garfunkel's Bridge Over Troubles Waters record....

James Lugo
replies: 8 views: 1,369
Musiclab 3rd July 2011

I want to check out what new music you guy's are listening to these days.. I'm always keen to hear some new sounds. IMO, the...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 0 views: 518
Edward Shnapper 3rd July 2011

dear forum, I'm interested in the features of the TL Audio 5052 and I'm almost ready to buy one, however I've read many bad...

jaunmanuek
replies: 7 views: 8,103
Puffer Fish 3rd July 2011

i use plugin compressors, softube FET and FABFilter C. i still don't have the money for hardware which i want to buy so i can't...

szmola
replies: 16 views: 1,183
szmola 3rd July 2011

which old school gear had the best a/d converters of it's time? I am pointing at the time when music was being recorded on...

shani haider
replies: 1 views: 494
affe110 3rd July 2011

Hey all. I need some help with my Fostex 812. The master channel is buzzing extemely loud, and i think it's the diodes. Well...

Goat
replies: 1 views: 1,248
Goat 3rd July 2011

Looking for the right EQ/Compressor combo for mixbus duties to achieve a vibey late 60's sound, think Abbey Rd, Beatles (of...

drezz
replies: 12 views: 3,712
manuke 3rd July 2011

I am trying to use Maschine with my external modules. Maschine only has 1 midi out. I only use one sound per module. How do I...

jkung
replies: 0 views: 1,446
jkung 3rd July 2011

Hi, For the moment i work mainly itb. Within some time i will probably buy an xrack or something similar in conjunction with...

datafeist
replies: 14 views: 1,029
datafeist 3rd July 2011

Hello all, Sorry if this is a bit of a noob question, but I can't find a definitive answer on the internet. Does the Mbox...

WayneSilver
replies: 3 views: 1,118
YULOGY 3rd July 2011

I'm hoping you all can help calibrate me on what I should expect out of my system, since I've only ever dabbled with 96KHz...

ChrisNinety
replies: 4 views: 1,373
Bretster 3rd July 2011

Looking for a decent studio mic within the $100 to $600 range. I do lead vocals for The New Division...

jgkunkel
replies: 12 views: 2,636
shipwreck 3rd July 2011

So, let me pre-apologize for any side tangents I might go on during this read. I'm going to spill this from my heart and my...

Inca
replies: 16 views: 1,289
Ghosty Dog 3rd July 2011

Will any USB 2.0 USBA/USBB cable work or does it have any plating restrictions? Thanks

nrs10afc
replies: 3 views: 509
jackaleks 3rd July 2011

A friend asked me to help me solve this mystery, and I was sure this is the place to put it to rest. Here is the mystery as he...

VegetativeState
replies: 7 views: 1,342
jonnycat 3rd July 2011

Hi guys, a friend of mine received a 1176 today and thank to the courier the faceplate is bent, the vu meter mount piece (the VU...

Retinal
replies: 12 views: 1,965
travisbrown 3rd July 2011

hi to all, i have bought pair of ADAMs S3X-H few months ago. i think to sell my NS10m and buy some small pair of active...

jurek
replies: 10 views: 1,012
Karloff70 3rd July 2011

Hi all I hope you can please help ? I just got Focus rites midnight and scarlet plugin suites ive heard good things and wanted...

Norrie
replies: 3 views: 624
Norrie 3rd July 2011

Just wondering if anyone knows of a technical reason why you may not want to place monitors on their sides instead of standing...

johnnybregar
replies: 5 views: 4,886
Basslik 3rd July 2011

anyone know what the feature is on the BG1 where ch 1 feeds to ch 2? practical uses? jn

John N
replies: 1 views: 531
Gamelan 2nd July 2011

Hey guys, I had a lot of gear damaged in a sewer backupgrrr. Now that the poo has settled I need to come to agreement with...

beuoy
replies: 3 views: 1,186
beuoy 2nd July 2011

Hey guys, which of these units do you think would make a better front end for a home project studio? It will be for mostly...

dullfangs
replies: 7 views: 1,776
czarthp 2nd July 2011

Hi guys, I'm getting an sm7b (again - should never have sold it) so I checked the gain of my most suitable pre, a DAV BG9....

Shaolin
replies: 4 views: 675
Shaolin 2nd July 2011

Looking for the best way to spend my money on compressors for a project studio. My budget is around $4-5K. Right now I have 2...

mikoo69
replies: 12 views: 1,504
mikoo69 2nd July 2011

Hello, I know that some of you may be running your own businesses and I was wondering; since I am claimed as a dependent on my...

newmusic11
replies: 9 views: 1,025
[email protected] 2nd July 2011

my mics are AEA r44, km84 (the only condenser i have) shure sm7 ev re20. my pres at the moment are from my apogee mini...

boomer81
replies: 7 views: 995
boomer81 2nd July 2011

In the Joe Barresi tracking rock videos he uses a 57 and 421 to track guitars and bass. On the new blink 182 album they are...

dysenterygary
replies: 13 views: 1,045
sound_music 2nd July 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search