The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking at potentially picking some ADC QCP punch blocks up to replace the old punch blocks on my MCI console. All of my...

Quint
replies: 3 views: 886
Quint 6th July 2011

Hey everyone, Just to let you know, I'm completing the authoring of a comprehensive mixing guide for rock & metal music...

Ermz
replies: 6 views: 5,125
AndyFromDenver 6th July 2011

Hello every body i need help from you that i have nearfeild Adam S2A and i would like to get others monitor med or main just to...

sultan11
replies: 0 views: 445
sultan11 6th July 2011

Rates for running a full session and doing a mix. Not including studio costs. This has been asked before on this forum but how...

andonwego
replies: 5 views: 2,283
thegatsby 6th July 2011

Does anyone know if the line in is stereo? can I use TRS etc and send it out via adat spidf to 2 channels?

Rotaholic
replies: 1 views: 580
popmann 6th July 2011

I'm getting the red LED all the time. I LOVE the sound, BUT they are distorting way too soon. My cables are balanced, the setup...

Johnm73
replies: 35 views: 4,425
Fleaman 6th July 2011

Hi guys! I'm new to this forum and I just purchased my first UAD quad card! yay!!! Anyways, I've been doing some research and i...

cdac
replies: 2 views: 620
cdac 6th July 2011

OK, I did a search and got nothing too specific to my question: Doing a band this next week who are really really into Dinosaur...

rene-lemieux
replies: 52 views: 21,969
monkeyxx 6th July 2011

Like it says, i picked up 2 RCA 77dx mics yesterday. They are pretty worn. It looks like they are worth some money. What should...

wyatt.fisher1
replies: 6 views: 889
MikeCleaver 6th July 2011

Hi All, I'm thinking of using my a7's in a 5.1 config as a secondary monitoring source. Bryston 5 channel amp?

jumpnyc
replies: 1 views: 493
littlenemo 5th July 2011

Hi Everyone, I recently purchased a pair of Adam A3x and I am absolutely loving them. They are small but very powerful and...

Subneuro
replies: 1 views: 6,702
Subneuro 5th July 2011
replies: 2 views: 1,090
allstar 5th July 2011

Hi there, I had a call this afternoon from someone wanting to record a corporate discussion. I established they want to...

billface
replies: 8 views: 1,123
billface 5th July 2011

A little problem that has been going on for a bit now --- I have a Glyph external hard drive, and it has a small light that...

BBlack
replies: 4 views: 856
TimOBrienFlorida 5th July 2011

Don't know if this is the same with you guys but from time to time I find myself wanting to improve my mixing skill on something...

Retinal
replies: 18 views: 3,203
[email protected] 5th July 2011

So, I got to test out the Pacifica and GR ME-1NV yesterday. If you don't wanna read another preamp question, kindly refrain...

St. Augustine
replies: 0 views: 572
St. Augustine 5th July 2011

Prince

I went to see Prince last night for his 21 night concert here in LA. Awesome show. And he can play guitar. The sound was...

tazman
replies: 270 views: 17,888
Karloff70 5th July 2011

Anyone know what size hex key is needed to fasten Avalon knobs? One on my U5 has come off. I tried calling Avalon but no answer...

houndog328
replies: 0 views: 477
houndog328 5th July 2011

Hey all, has anyone heard anything about Mackie releasing their successor to the hr824 mk2? Was looking to buy a couple for my...

Arpedrio
replies: 1 views: 3,014
Raynobs 5th July 2011

Hi guys, about to get back into digital recording and need to figure out what would work best for me. I'm contemplating the...

skythemusic
replies: 6 views: 1,907
ScumBum 5th July 2011

What's the most versatile bass mic? I personally will be using it mainly for bass guitar (elec. mostly) and bass/kick drum. It...

asdfdsa
replies: 4 views: 773
chout 5th July 2011

1-Lady Gaga 2-Taylor Swift 3-Rihanna 4-Britney Spears 5-Beyonce & 11 more This analysis by Rolling Stone is notable mainly...

danika
replies: 0 views: 482
danika 5th July 2011

I will probably soon buy the Roland V-Piano, it's one of those keyboards I end up wanting to play time and time again. What would...

RainbowStorm
replies: 8 views: 1,578
jayfield 5th July 2011

Hey guys, I can't determine if my synths' connections are balanced or unbalanced , do you have a trick to know which are they ?...

Loudyman
replies: 28 views: 5,216
DarbyOhara 5th July 2011

Does anyone have any info? It's for a good friend of mine. Thanks. Andrew

andrew montreal
replies: 1 views: 1,882
andrew montreal 5th July 2011

Could you please test something for me? If you set the release time to the Fastest position, attach slowest and run some...

tazman
replies: 17 views: 1,781
tazman 5th July 2011

I'm a noobie engineer and producer who loves working with my guitarist. To make a long story short he doesn't bring over any of...

ddeez
replies: 19 views: 4,209
Earthling 5th July 2011

not sure where to put this, but the band i recorded would like alan to mix their record. i can't seem to find any contact or...

jaguarsg
replies: 11 views: 5,022
yoodooright 5th July 2011

Introducing Eleven Rack — The Ultimate Guitar Recording and Effects Processing System Looks pretty promising to me....

socalstyleonline
replies: 44 views: 10,917
Ward Pike 5th July 2011

Anyone get hands on time with the Allen & Heath GS-R24 board yet? Maybe at AES or NAMM? Possibly have any inside info or...

mmm...gear
replies: 6 views: 2,818
TrackLab 5th July 2011

Just for fun heh Y0P4QFhYer8

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 2,564
Jon Con 5th July 2011

What's the piece of paper behind the U47 for? Does anybody have an answer/story about this? PS: and I can't help but noticing...

baslotto
replies: 17 views: 3,865
walth 5th July 2011

Here is some of the new gear! Audix hooked me up with below retail on everything! here are some of the pics below! ...

craven
replies: 6 views: 761
craven 5th July 2011

Hey everyone, Just thought I'd throw this out there... I had a chance today to directly A/B a vintage Neve 1081 with the Vintech...

aaronsternke
replies: 21 views: 4,870
walth 5th July 2011

Not the ideal way of working around, but here's the scenario. The main Question is; would the following scenario be possible (on...

TAXS
replies: 1 views: 667
Denis Goekdag 5th July 2011

What is the best SDC for the money iyo? Would be used for: Acoustic instruments, room micing, drum OH's, elec. instruments,...

asdfdsa
replies: 87 views: 21,537
ivansc 5th July 2011

I don't know a lot about lighting. LED lights, halogen lights, recessed can lights, etc. I want to buy some lights to put in my...

HSLand
replies: 15 views: 2,442
AcoosticZoo 5th July 2011

I'm looking for a working Amek Einstein 24 input console. Within 250 miles of Nashville so my engineer can come and test it.. ...

Davey T
replies: 6 views: 5,576
Bluzzi 5th July 2011

I just fall in love with this production. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU any inside about production, gear,...

andrea19837
replies: 8 views: 801
andrea19837 5th July 2011

Hi all. I've been kicking this around in my head for a while now and I thought it would be nice to open a thread about it here...

baadc0de
replies: 2 views: 644
baadc0de 5th July 2011

A great mix is all about thousands of minute, but critical, decisions. I am a semi-professional mixer with about 7 years of...

ericmixer
replies: 4 views: 607
travisbrown 5th July 2011

Mainly for drum OH's, but will be used on acoustic instruments, piano, room, etc as well. Btw, my room is not treated. (Will...

asdfdsa
replies: 10 views: 895
asdfdsa 5th July 2011

Hi, i wanna get a sdc matched pair mics for recording acoustic guitar. my budget is 500$. until now i managed to read some stuff...

midoban
replies: 9 views: 2,253
willsing 5th July 2011

K - so this isn't a "what should I charge" thread, per se... I've normally treated all of my studio services...

rcb4t2
replies: 45 views: 8,064
bobsandifer 5th July 2011

7 weeks after invoicing a pretty big Metal label (not "major", but not what I'd call "indie" either) and no...

Trakworx
replies: 52 views: 6,641
bobsandifer 5th July 2011

hello everybody. i tried posting this in the newbie forum, but i guess no one had answers haha. so i just bought a saffire pro...

embrace
replies: 1 views: 533
embrace 5th July 2011

Hi, I'm a female singer, who has finally decided to start making and recording music on my own. I'm a complete beginner...

dirtyweebesom
replies: 4 views: 4,081
minor_glitch 5th July 2011

hi, i just got a tascam 388 i'd like to records the 8 tracks in the same time but i can't ... when i record, the tracks 1 and...

thegoonmat
replies: 1 views: 1,779
eh91311 5th July 2011

Just wondering what cool free gear you've received/found over the years that you use all the time? I mean free gear that...

dkelley
replies: 11 views: 1,650
12ax7 5th July 2011

Which essential adapters and widgets do you carry with you to every gig?

SOS
replies: 1 views: 550
Aeolian 5th July 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search