The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 0 views: 1,693
CAT5 7th July 2011

Looking to add a pair of pre's to complete my 500 rack. Whether they be the a stereo pair or not, I don't know. I was thinking...

Myriad_Rocker
replies: 1 views: 558
NathanEldred 7th July 2011

Today I went to test a few pair of earphones, to me they're quite expensive. Sennheiser IE8, UE Triple Fi 10 Pro, Westone...

jyc
replies: 1 views: 1,134
Aeolian 7th July 2011

I listen to alot of drum recordings, and one thing confuses me about alot of them...The toms, and overheads are panned nicely,...

jlaco
replies: 9 views: 1,035
-TheFrog- 7th July 2011

I just scored a Kimball upright piano yesterday. I love the tone. Very even across all the octaves. The bass is nice and clear....

tha]-[acksaw
replies: 4 views: 3,914
[email protected] 7th July 2011

So here is my question: Mbp->esata for express slot->glyph hard drive connected via esata Now, there are FireWire ports...

RARStudios
replies: 3 views: 981
Meko 7th July 2011

Does anyone one know about the recording chain used on Johns new album? I read somewhere about an old Ampex recorder T-Bone...

SoundUniverse
replies: 31 views: 6,509
chuckfurok 7th July 2011

Hi, I'm looking to sell an IZ Radar 24 unit (has been set up in a rack, but literally never used), but I have no clue as to it's...

backtobasics
replies: 3 views: 1,245
Seb RIOU 7th July 2011

Has anyone worked with these yet? Would the DMP3 improve my sound?

sadsasquatch
replies: 0 views: 448
sadsasquatch 7th July 2011

I have to chose between a pair of Focal CMS 65's and a set of JBL LSR6328P's. The CMS's are going to be clearer and I know the...

digiman
replies: 3 views: 1,596
Balladman studio 7th July 2011

Hi, At the moment I'm mixing drums and need some inspiration. It would be interesting to hear what result you get from the raw...

Fhl
replies: 58 views: 8,046
decocco 7th July 2011

Hi there, I just got my pair of Sally's and boy I'm pleased. This is my first experience with a tube LDC, so I don't have any...

Kae
replies: 3 views: 1,573
Veronica Sneesby 7th July 2011

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I swear that I read somewhere that the black version rejected unwanted frequencies more than...

press tone
replies: 5 views: 1,417
John Willett 7th July 2011

Hey Guys, This question is for working engineers/producers alike. I'm not asking you guys to post your rates, but maybe share...

captainhook79
replies: 15 views: 1,400
ionian 7th July 2011

Specifically how to do this? Thanks if you can point me in the right direction kfhkh

asdfdsa
replies: 16 views: 779
billface 7th July 2011

as far as panning, reverbs, effects, etc... It's an acoustic pop (ala john Mayer Room for Square) but I wanna add alittle bit...

Joeytpg
replies: 11 views: 1,028
binarymilton 7th July 2011

Hey everyone, I did my first mix in my new control room. It has less acoustic treatment and is smaller. The end of the room has...

RARStudios
replies: 9 views: 1,442
takman 7th July 2011

I am not doing anything grand like starting my own label etc, but I do want to sell my CD's/MP3's/merch etc. Can you use gear...

thefyn
replies: 12 views: 1,367
djemberecords 7th July 2011

Hi, Love my MPK49 but I find myself hitting the octave down and up quite often. So looking for a 76-Key MIDI keyboard...

huh?
replies: 6 views: 13,767
Aof 7th July 2011

So I'm a big fan of Glyn John's for the drums- do it all the time. I have an amazing classically trained drummer who really knows...

replies: 3 views: 756
80425 7th July 2011

A little background to this lovely story - I have a little project studio (nice preamp/mic combo) that I run as a second job to...

DaKid
replies: 13 views: 1,198
DaKid 7th July 2011

In 2008, I began translating my favorite author into French. He started as a playwright and his stories are a delight to play out...

Sinocelt
replies: 138 views: 11,642
Sinocelt 7th July 2011

Does anyone have a fave site that sells gear or plugins and excepts Paypal as a payment option? I'm aware of Sweetwater but...

spidernook
replies: 19 views: 1,292
Quint 7th July 2011

Ive been playing with the Mbox 3, even with soft limit of, it does not appear possible to clip the a/d inputs, is that correct?

strangedays
replies: 16 views: 2,401
mjhann 7th July 2011

Well simply put, I have been working on an album over the last year. I've done all production and vocal work on it, My vocals...

Please
replies: 33 views: 1,538
Please 7th July 2011

If you walked in my studio and I didn't have a pair, would you be disappointed or just roll with it? I know a lot of people love...

Matt Grondin
replies: 24 views: 2,885
walth 7th July 2011

I'm really interested in the vocal processing. We all know the music is laughed at, but the vocals via headphones sound...

thefyn
replies: 33 views: 3,630
Lonnie5 7th July 2011

I'm thinking of buying the octopre mkII as a 'stepping stone' to a higher spec project studio. I have the saffire pro 24 which I...

holdmyfinger
replies: 0 views: 631
holdmyfinger 7th July 2011

I'm asking those of you who engineer/mix/produce full time, how do you make enough money to live? I understand it's as much...

bladelaw
replies: 44 views: 2,745
shaddai 7th July 2011

In case you use it, which one do you use? In case it´s not a good idea, could you tell me why?

Red Baron
replies: 11 views: 5,263
Red Baron 7th July 2011

Hey guys I just have been curious as of late after watching many making of classic albums and listening to too many Jack White...

hithere
replies: 9 views: 887
Kiwi 6th July 2011

I'm hoping to gain some direction from some of you that have ventured up this road. Although my experience has been mainly in...

PJD3
replies: 0 views: 399
PJD3 6th July 2011

I dont get it?i am ready to open my proffesional studio and i have decided to go the hybrid way and buy many outboard gear and...

capellino
replies: 76 views: 6,950
StarfishMusic 6th July 2011

Does anyone have a line on a good deal for these? I'm keen to pick up a pair whilst I'm in NYC. :) kfhkh

Mild
replies: 13 views: 912
Mild 6th July 2011

hey all, just curious to know your preferred way or other possibilities for getting a guitar speaker out signal into your DAW....

colonel_claypoo
replies: 9 views: 2,193
colonel_claypoo 6th July 2011

Holy snot are they clearer. I amplify the gain and the rise in level is extremely smooth. Feedback seemed very inconsistant in...

japancakes
replies: 1 views: 583
japancakes 6th July 2011

Love the sound of my ribbon mics and I want to use them on more stuff than Guitar amps and drums etc... The Cloud lifter looks...

greatgreatriver
replies: 6 views: 2,955
greatgreatriver 6th July 2011

I often use Altiverb to emulate room mics, e.g. if I recorded something in an iso booth but want it to sound like it was recorded...

bermudaben
replies: 8 views: 3,850
bermudaben 6th July 2011

So this weekend I'm gonna pop my CL1B cherryheh. Will be recording a dynamic female voc. Mic will be either a RODE K2 or...

Buss-me
replies: 3 views: 769
NathanEldred 6th July 2011

I have my song mixed with full,nice vocal siting in the front when I playback my session. When it's printed - I use busses for...

Dr. Fleischman
replies: 11 views: 1,032
Dr. Fleischman 6th July 2011

So I have a NeumannTLM 49, Focusrite ISA 428 w A/D card, Universal Audio LA 3A, M Audio Project Mix & Phantom Power Box I...

karyat
replies: 11 views: 801
karyat 6th July 2011

I wanna rack my Metric Halo ULN2 but I'm constantly connecting and disconnecting the xlr inputs and plugging 1/4 jack to record...

Joeytpg
replies: 3 views: 686
Joeytpg 6th July 2011

right now im using echo boy. for my voice and acoustic in mono in more of a rockabilly type context. would the tte or others be a...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 724
boomer81 6th July 2011

Hi there, I am recently going to record a professional album and I am in desperate need of help to find a good VST string...

danyjr
replies: 5 views: 2,865
danyjr 6th July 2011

hey guys. i have a pretty minimal set up in my studio. im thinking about getting a universal audio preamp as i used it in another...

sinfang
replies: 5 views: 621
affe110 6th July 2011

Im trying to edit some electric guitar dubs, im trying everything i can think of in logic to not hear pops and clicks but maybe...

Bloodz
replies: 0 views: 854
Bloodz 6th July 2011

Wuzzup! I am 32 years old and I have been listening to hip hop for about 25 years. But when I turned 26, my life changed! I...

Baam12
replies: 2 views: 271
chrisrnps 6th July 2011

Hey everyone. First, I'd like to thank anyone who is reading this and posting their feedback. All help is greatly appreciated....

Pierre1
replies: 18 views: 23,769
Ethan Winer 6th July 2011

Does anybody see any downsides to this? I've had the ONYX for a few years and it's served my needs well. They are changing...

Guitarzan
replies: 6 views: 2,240
Guitarzan 6th July 2011

I'm about to invest in a nice x-desk/x-panda/x-rack setup... had a few basic questions, maybe somebody could help out. 1) is...

otobianki74
replies: 12 views: 5,015
otobianki74 6th July 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search