The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

How much variation in voltage would justify buying a voltage regulator? I've been regularly taking a reading on my voltage and...

glenn_jr
replies: 9 views: 2,586
slor 1st August 2011

Just picked up an Orange Tiny Terror Combo 1x12 amp of ePrey. Just to have in the studio for visiting guitarists and to mess...

SRS
replies: 24 views: 1,822
monkeyxx 1st August 2011

Hi, You can see the mixer for 2 seconds on second 18... Thanks m-nus.com - V.4

datafeist
replies: 1 views: 585
datafeist 1st August 2011

Title says it all. Here's my response: Started using this comp in a pretty basic way on drum buss and liked what I heard. After...

Aaron Miller
replies: 6 views: 4,821
mattg082 1st August 2011

Hey guys, Alright here's the deal. I've been a college "producer" making music and getting by with a MacBook Pro, DAW,...

workingtitle
replies: 4 views: 985
workingtitle 1st August 2011

Hi, I combined a DVD music video with an uncompressed 44.1 KHz / 16-Bit WAV file in VirtualDub, the *.avi file is 7 GB...

ilovemusic
replies: 9 views: 821
ilovemusic 1st August 2011

With the new incentive from Digidesign, I've been thinking about going to an HD2 system. I'm sure others have taken this exact...

Bob Vinsick
replies: 92 views: 16,206
SGBand_NYC 1st August 2011

Hi,*
Excuse my lack of knowledge .*
I have two dbx 165 that I've been using perfectly since I bought them (secondhand...

rrkrdo
replies: 4 views: 3,263
rrkrdo 1st August 2011

I have the ADI-2 connected directly to a Mac-mini via optical cables....and have sound source set to "Digital". I run a...

tokyofan
replies: 0 views: 875
tokyofan 1st August 2011

I'm currently watching a TV recording of a Jazz concert with german pianist Horst Jankowski (& also Toots Thielemans, and...

andychamp
replies: 4 views: 748
andychamp 1st August 2011

Hey all I am looking for a nice pair of Passive main tracking monitors + amp combo. Mostly for tracking guitars in the control...

Diegel
replies: 7 views: 807
Diegel 1st August 2011

Esp when recording more than 1 mic on a source... I have a pair of coles on a grand piano and am unsure if i should be...

Beastie
replies: 15 views: 1,489
tha]-[acksaw 1st August 2011

Hey guys, Just picked up an Art Pro VLA II. I opened it up to check the innards of that thing and to see if the tubes were ok....

Deltones
replies: 3 views: 594
cdog 1st August 2011

Hey everybody! I don't know if this is the right place to be posting this, so I am quite sorry if this is not it. I was...

fearsrelax
replies: 0 views: 697
fearsrelax 1st August 2011

Anyone seen these yet? Looks like they're 500 series compatible. Preamp Chassis

Third Eye
replies: 36 views: 10,071
mahasandi 1st August 2011

I was interested in Echo Audiofire interfaces for awhile and wanted to get one after reading all the the good things about them...

ScumBum
replies: 7 views: 2,354
Fred_Abstract 1st August 2011

Hello there, i'm getting tired of mixing mics from the same sources into my sessions. Is there any good quality line mixer...

777Artin
replies: 2 views: 509
777Artin 31st July 2011

Hi everyone ! Before anything I have to say I'm new here, although my searches have often led me here. So basically my problem...

amaurythewarrior
replies: 26 views: 1,358
amaurythewarrior 31st July 2011

Are there any excellent quality 4 channel AD/DA converters? I can't deal with only 2 outputs, but I certainly don't need 8!...

tstu102
replies: 1 views: 578
Piranhadrum 31st July 2011

Any suggestions on an engineer for mixing reggae.

Bradahman
replies: 7 views: 907
Bradahman 31st July 2011

what are the average amplitudes of sounds in a mix (in dB). For instance what min and max might a bass guitar produce in a rock...

josha
replies: 1 views: 444
joeq 31st July 2011

I'm switching interfaces from a Tascam US-100 and a Phantom Power Unit (Naby) to something else. USB, Phantom and EQ (for...

megalodeez
replies: 1 views: 435
fastlanestoner 31st July 2011

Hey! I was thinking, is it a bad idea to record drums in one place, guitars and bass in other studio and vocals in a 3rd...

nekha
replies: 4 views: 842
fastlanestoner 31st July 2011

Ok so I'm looking at getting a mixer to work along with FL studio since I'm tired if clicking... I've been told Behringer...

Marcel G
replies: 5 views: 1,327
Matti 31st July 2011

I want to pick up either Dynaudio Acoustics BM5A MKII or Adam Audio A7X.. (Other suggestions are welcome) I mostly make...

Sahil Bhatia
replies: 23 views: 2,072
dynamic_wah 31st July 2011

I know that not many here have used the mini owl (I love mine). I'm wondering if there's ANYONE who uses one with a sub, or...

no ssl yet
replies: 2 views: 1,126
LMCASES 31st July 2011

After searching numerous threads bout low budget monitors that do translate good,I come to the conclusion that the YAMAHA HS50M...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 3 views: 512
Jomox 31st July 2011

Hey everyone, I'm an employee at a music store and have a limited time chance to buy a Blue Mouse for $450 shipped. I own an...

jareds270
replies: 1 views: 587
analogexplosions 31st July 2011

Hey guys, just bought one of these from ebay, in what seems like excellent condition, however, I have to say, I can't seem to...

SOLOIST101
replies: 1 views: 768
Earcatcher 31st July 2011

hey guys looking to try out a decent preamp to get an idea of some stuff at my home studio, haven't been able to track down stuff...

hithere
replies: 1 views: 487
hithere 31st July 2011

Hi Folks, AS the title suggests....... Any thoughts on which audio transformers to use as purely stand alone effects to run...

drezz
replies: 6 views: 1,079
jeremyglover 31st July 2011

I have my fingers crossed that I'll get my Venice F32 next week (my first console, yeah!), but in the meantime, it would be very...

Deltones
replies: 14 views: 1,386
Deltones 31st July 2011

Hello! Can some one please post songs where the chandler tg1 has been used on vocal tracks, and as a buss comp? Thank you!...

recycle
replies: 1 views: 698
DanDaMan 31st July 2011

I'm going to start piecing together recording gear soon and I was wondering about what route to go down in terms of getting...

Zakk_LP
replies: 11 views: 1,911
cheu78 31st July 2011

hey! I'm looking for a 8ch ADAT expansion to use with my ULN-2 and I'm considering getting a ADA8824. What do you guys...

bluemoon
replies: 10 views: 7,715
Nescafe 31st July 2011

Hi All, I finally got my first API Lunchbox. A 6 space and a single 512c. Of course, I hooked it up immediately, as I have...

hasbeen
replies: 10 views: 1,320
hasbeen 31st July 2011

Im posting this here as there really isn't a Broadcasting forum on GS. I'm piecing together a broadcast setup for a once weekly...

turnstile
replies: 0 views: 740
turnstile 31st July 2011

My Blue Robbie makes a lot of low level shuffling/rustling type noises. The sort of sounds you might get if you spun the dial of...

binarymilton
replies: 12 views: 1,367
PsilohsaiBiN 31st July 2011

A client want to incorporate some of the oriental samples to their tracks found in these youtube videos. Which sample library...

Phroggy
replies: 0 views: 834
Phroggy 31st July 2011

This is not a specific gear question, nor do I expect there to be an actual answer to the question either. However like many on...

holdmyfinger
replies: 28 views: 1,367
cjogo 31st July 2011

Hi, I'm interested in picking one of these up in the near future and from my understanding the 651 is said to be more...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 1,690
dickiefunk 31st July 2011

Is there a 1u rack unit that will take a firewire line in with 8 xlr outs without any or few pres/1/4inch ins? I am looking for...

dynamic_wah
replies: 0 views: 501
dynamic_wah 31st July 2011

Ok, so i own the audix dp7, a bunch of shure, 4 rca ribbon mics, some akg 414s and such. But today I was lazy and only set up an...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 2 views: 610
McAulayK 31st July 2011

in audio, can a low impedance signal be unbalanced? Can a high impedance signal be balanced? Or is a balanced signal always low...

daniel elliott
replies: 10 views: 6,131
MikeRivers 31st July 2011

I see these 2 mics get compared a lot but how do they really sound in comparison???? I don't need to hear that the SM7 was used...

fuzzface777
replies: 80 views: 9,163
monkeyxx 30th July 2011

I use protools 9 right now and love it. However, I use a lot of RTAS instruments. Put on drums superior, and maybe 2 other sample...

thedommer
replies: 7 views: 2,062
thedommer 30th July 2011

Asking on behalf of someone else: Looking for experiences and opinions of the RME Micstacy and DMC-842 mic preamps. Did a...

Sk106
replies: 3 views: 1,953
jordanvoth 30th July 2011

I know that this has been covered at least once, but I can't find the thread. mezed I've been running a remote recording...

plus6vu
replies: 9 views: 1,992
plus6vu 30th July 2011

Is there any simple or easy ways of getting the tack piano sound or something similar to it without destroying my upright? i was...

julian9532
replies: 8 views: 6,523
John Willett 30th July 2011

"I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been" Wayne Gretzky "It's better to sound fresh...

Cinemascope
replies: 33 views: 6,185
Simple Syrup 30th July 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search