The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

anyone else having problems buying Summer NAMM tickets for Nashville through the site

czarthp
replies: 2 views: 943
Aeolian 8th July 2011

I'm wondering what might the availability of tubes be in the future in order to keep tube gear going for many years to...

TC5
replies: 14 views: 1,519
TC5 8th July 2011

Hello Slutz! I've had my LA-610 for about two years,it has always been working flawlessly,I love the sound of it! But for the...

JRcruz
replies: 1 views: 653
buddachile 8th July 2011

In your view, what's the coolest company with the coolest upcoming products? Please mention why it's the coolest company and what...

RainbowStorm
replies: 16 views: 1,483
Stiff 8th July 2011

Hello, I was recording drums today using my new ribbon mic. I've read that ribbon mics take more pre amp gain to achieve a...

audioguy123
replies: 6 views: 1,425
audioguy123 8th July 2011

Hey guys, i am using this device on Windows 7. The problem is in: I can use only 48 Khz. On 44.1 i have cracking sound with...

AlavardoMusic
replies: 2 views: 465
AlavardoMusic 8th July 2011

Hey, I'm still relatively new to this mic, so It could be many other things. But I've found myself repeatedly EQing 2khz down...

ResonantMind
replies: 5 views: 2,129
ResonantMind 8th July 2011

Hey, At work today I was listening to a couple of the Flaming Lips albums (Soft Bulletin/At War....) and was amazed by the way...

St. Augustine
replies: 15 views: 6,048
skythemusic 8th July 2011

Hi, loving my SSL Alphalink setup with my modded Soundcraft 6000 36x24. I am discovering through several mix projects that 24...

skythemusic
replies: 0 views: 506

That's the question. There's hardly any information online. Are they any good?

living sounds
replies: 37 views: 11,567

One of my tasks nowadays is to quickly check my mixes on super cheap multimedia 2.1 speakers. They usually come with a basic...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 0 views: 541
Sonic_Beast 8th July 2011

So I just don't like them as much as I uses to, they just seem to cloud up whatever I put them on. I would like to replace...

mikeyrad
replies: 5 views: 710
DaveE 8th July 2011

At the request of an engineer for a project I'm doing, I picked up an Earthworks TC30 omni mic to match with my Senn MD409. I...

Scott Whigham
replies: 1 views: 888
TurboJets 8th July 2011

Anyone know this place? Or know Jon, the owner? Is he an engineer, or just a good entrepreneur? I'm wondering what the attraction...

Ghosty Dog
replies: 6 views: 583
Ghosty Dog 8th July 2011

Hi people, i am looking for feedback of people that have worked with the black lion 96 i/o! please post your comments and...

rafferty
replies: 0 views: 636
rafferty 8th July 2011

I'm sure there will be thread like this somewhere but I've run a few searches and looked through pages of results so I fugred I'd...

tyedie
replies: 5 views: 782
Whitecat 8th July 2011

My old friend is nearly 70 and handicapped with a cane, so he needed something ultra light, but also wanted more clean headroom...

FFTT
replies: 4 views: 3,652
FFTT 8th July 2011

I just bought one! Not a sniff of it online. Does it really exist?

profhotdog
replies: 0 views: 687
profhotdog 8th July 2011

Not sure where to post this... Great new site for apps and hardware related to iPad music production! Touch Producer | Stay...

hogo
replies: 0 views: 422
hogo 8th July 2011

This is driving me nuts.... I have to reboot every time to get this to work.. Does anyone have a workaround for this? thanks

Umlaaat
replies: 3 views: 593
gramps 8th July 2011

hi, can someone please tell me which mics are being used in these 2 videos YouTube - ‪"Rolling in the Deep /...

jtabbott8
replies: 3 views: 647
Admiral James T. 8th July 2011

Was checking out a nice Studer B67 today. Seemed in very nice overall condition, offcourse the calibration and azimuth was off,...

lasso
replies: 9 views: 1,310
lasso 8th July 2011

I have a blackface 737 with the blue lights and buttons. For some time, the blue light for the VU meter has been intermittently...

YULOGY
replies: 0 views: 981
YULOGY 8th July 2011

hello, I love my M3500... But !!! I was using it on snare when suddenly it stops giving me sound. It was not cables, the...

charrison
replies: 1 views: 2,102
charrison 8th July 2011

Alright so i have a pretty simple home studio setup, but i'm having noise and distortion issues when recording. Here's my...

VDrascal
replies: 3 views: 1,181
rcb4t2 8th July 2011

Just bought this Japanese bass off ole Craigslist and was wondering if it looks familiar to anyone (aside from mimicking many...

ripekeai
replies: 10 views: 1,661
travisbrown 8th July 2011

Is it just me or is this microphone awsome! I have had mine for about a year now and I love how my vocals sound through this...

mikeg09
replies: 3 views: 693
mikeg09 8th July 2011

Im trading my amp to a guy for another amp. I was looking for anything that would be a deal breaker or red flag. Here's the...

monomatic
replies: 7 views: 588
monomatic 8th July 2011

I'm looking at buying a drum set and there is one on Craigslist that I'm looking at but the guy doesn't seem to know much about....

kit
replies: 4 views: 1,229
SRS 8th July 2011

Hi, i want to get a mic for recording acoustic guitar. since its my first one, i don't want a pair for now, i prefer to start...

midoban
replies: 9 views: 844
midoban 8th July 2011

Hi - Now I realize roger is now doing this full time so its will that knowlwedge that I ask these questions. I bought one of...

dogma
replies: 2 views: 717
Snatchman 8th July 2011

while playing my roland d-50 it randomly switched off and wont switch back on? what could have gone wrong? is it permenantly dead?

Blackfire
replies: 5 views: 1,376
Kiwi 8th July 2011

I have a roland JX-10. Does any know an alternative for the roland EV5 expression pedel. I have a gift card to spend and I want...

jx-10recorder
replies: 0 views: 917
jx-10recorder 8th July 2011

This may be a dumb question, but are there any negatives to getting an active ribbon mic versus a passive one? I'm talking about...

replies: 11 views: 8,850
121840 8th July 2011

hi everyone. I'm currently getting crazy chosing the right pair of monitors. they will be dynaudio BM series (i could test...

troublegum
replies: 20 views: 3,453
b_karv 8th July 2011

Sum-thing like this for the new 500 series enclosures (with the 2nd TRS ins and outs employed as inputs). Thrown together just...

Soldier777c
replies: 5 views: 2,220
uncle duncan 8th July 2011

Hi, I am monitoring with PMC's at the moment and they are great, but I would like a second pair of monitors for just making...

paulcosten77
replies: 10 views: 909
Apprentice 8th July 2011

what is the difference i found a mic that says its equivalent noise level is -20dba and then on that says 20db is -20dba quieter...

replies: 4 views: 891
-tc- 8th July 2011

I've been thinking about investing in a ribbon mic, but I'm a bit unsure if I should look towards more modern ribbons, which I...

iipeacefrog
replies: 2 views: 674
PRobb 8th July 2011

Are they coming with this stands, if not where can i buy them. http://www.focal-fr.com/catalogue-docs/EN/27/img/grandes/2202.jpg

skyform
replies: 5 views: 1,391
Jomox 8th July 2011
replies: 10 views: 860
AllAboutTone 8th July 2011

Not a lot of discussion on this compressor like some user feedback THANKS kfhkh

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 13 views: 7,520
jeremyglover 7th July 2011

Its really a Home Theater power conditioner, but was wondering how it would do for wiring up my recording gear with? Seems like...

lucasmusic
replies: 4 views: 2,138
lucasmusic 7th July 2011

Just picked up a Mackie Onyx BlackBird last week and cannot find any info about the internal clock's jitter? I have it hooked up...

Bretster
replies: 1 views: 1,023
slproductions01 7th July 2011

Universal Audio 6176 vs. Neve Portico 5015? I need a great mic pre and compressor combo. I think one of these two may be what...

drew_t
replies: 1 views: 2,227
chrisdee 7th July 2011

Hello, What are your opinions on recording an active bass through a DI or preamp only? I've read somewhere that it's better to...

Plugin
replies: 3 views: 1,092
Plugin 7th July 2011

can you recommend me some? I use the Sony MDR-7506 but I wanna be able to have somethng more comfortable and more isolated..... I...

Joeytpg
replies: 19 views: 2,117
TurboJets 7th July 2011

I just bought a Roland VX-55 "Mixing Amplifier" but can't find any real info about it online. Has anyone had any...

ctwiz
replies: 0 views: 1,946
ctwiz 7th July 2011

I am currently running my guitar into the DI of my Duet, using IK AT3, GR4 and Metal Amp Room as amp sims. Style somewhere around...

parlopower
replies: 4 views: 1,667
Jorock 7th July 2011

Hi, I bought a pearlman mic and this is the second time i tried to record with it but its almost not possible. Its so sensitive,...

kennydezotttk
replies: 7 views: 1,241
mikeg09 7th July 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search