The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm in the market for new monitors, right now i've been using M-audio's AV40s which seem to have no bass response to my...

JPRich
replies: 9 views: 1,179
JPRich 4th August 2011

I've recently started making my own TS cables and I have a testing question... I've been testing them with my multimeter @ 200k...

fastlanestoner
replies: 4 views: 829
fastlanestoner 4th August 2011

I'm moving most of my gear out of my rehearsal space into a home studio. I'd like to still be able to record demos at the...

tromostheory
replies: 2 views: 910
tromostheory 4th August 2011

Fellow slutz, I’m in the same position that I’m sure a lot of you are. I have a Digi 002/003 with nice...

SaschaP
replies: 10 views: 5,626
alessio 4th August 2011

Anyone have experience with the Redeemer? Would you put it on a bypass switch or run in 24/7?

TRA
replies: 10 views: 5,715
rockum 4th August 2011

Anyone knows who produced/recorded/mixed The Sheepdogs' Five Easy Pieces?

kaoss
replies: 1 views: 760
adamryan1983 4th August 2011

I have some pro tools mixes where the mixer used multiple master faders. For example vocals used outputs 1-2, guitars outputs...

hauntedclutter
replies: 3 views: 1,633
The Fold Studios 4th August 2011

I am looking to pick up my first piece of production gear and I am really torn between a Midi Fighter and the MPD32. Im looking...

nigThewizard
replies: 0 views: 973
nigThewizard 4th August 2011

Just wondering how people here are approaching summing alongside outboard gear and automation. I mix ITB whilst inserting...

davidwilson
replies: 8 views: 2,426
subspace 4th August 2011

Hello, I just received an Alesis MMT8 in the mail (very happy!) but I live in Europe and the MMT8 came with a North American...

jbucks
replies: 0 views: 575
jbucks 4th August 2011

I am looking to buy some more Canare Star Quad mic cables and found a company called Prism Electronics that I had never heard...

neirbod
replies: 0 views: 1,128
neirbod 4th August 2011

Hi all! I just started getting acquainted with VariAudio this week, and wow is it an amazing tool. My problem is this: I pieced...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 4 views: 1,255
TAXS 4th August 2011

Newbie here...... I have just bought a U5 to run synths through. It came with no manual worth talking about and there is...

ashey
replies: 7 views: 5,391
Lowe_cra 4th August 2011

I'd like to record an electric guitar direct AND from the amp. How do I take a split from the guitar? Stef

Nowak
replies: 1 views: 600
Svenarne 4th August 2011
replies: 1 views: 776
YULOGY 4th August 2011

Hi there, I'd like first to apologize for my noobness, but after all we all started once. I'll try to make it short : I'm...

Citral
replies: 0 views: 458
Citral 4th August 2011

hello GS! long time listener, first time caller. So I want to get a large condenser mic for vocal duties for my home studio,...

eyeball_kid
replies: 4 views: 683
eyeball_kid 4th August 2011

Hello! I have a little problem. mezed My backlight on the Kurzweil PC3x stopped working. I can barely see what's going on in...

keyboardwizard
replies: 0 views: 1,096
keyboardwizard 4th August 2011

Nana O'Neil passed away 24th May 2011 R.I.P. Nana loved music, and played the Irish button accordion. I now have 10K Euro at my...

XTC
replies: 64 views: 5,066
DanielCarter 4th August 2011

My dumb question of the day (so far heh) I was thinking about getting an analog VU meter (or pair) to have around for...

superwack
replies: 6 views: 880
superwack 4th August 2011

I want to record a bass track direct and amped at the same time, so... The bass is plugged into a preamp that then goes to a...

ironbelly
replies: 4 views: 857
ironbelly 4th August 2011

Certain instruments compete for EQ space, this we know. But when it comes to the finer specifics, do the more experienced...

targa2
replies: 8 views: 1,329
joeq 4th August 2011

I'm trying to replicate (at least gear-wise) Brion's guitar solo work for "I should've known" off of Aimee Mann's...

mediaman
replies: 0 views: 1,281
mediaman 4th August 2011

I have some Ward Beck 460 modules and and ready to get them racked. Forgive me if my questions are a little stupid. I don't...

Providence
replies: 7 views: 1,251
rocksure 4th August 2011

I know, my title was very generic. When I was younger, and at college, one of my assignments was to go out and record random...

GV1
replies: 2 views: 773
Earcatcher 4th August 2011

Hey guys I'm back. So I've been trying to record guitar through a mic and I was wondering, what is the difference, if any, in...

hockeyfreak2129
replies: 12 views: 1,038
Kiwi 4th August 2011

I recently bought some cheap equipment now im getting ready to upgrade has anybody heard anything good about the m-audio luna

Jay734
replies: 2 views: 507
Jay734 4th August 2011

I am a proud owner of a Johnson Millennium JM-150. I have used this amp for 10 years now. I baby this amp as I have spent 10...

DoctorBonkers
replies: 2 views: 1,124
DoctorBonkers 4th August 2011

I already have some decent plugins, Cytomic The Glue Voxengo: Crunchessor and Marquis Compressor Apqualizr Sknote :...

lethargik
replies: 6 views: 1,060
aaronsmith 4th August 2011

I was talking with a friend who got a managment deal and her manager made her take down all her songs from itunes cos she said...

HOTC
replies: 5 views: 616
HOTC 4th August 2011

I read in I believe computer music magazine there is a site where you can upload your track and run it through there analog audio...

ecstacy2012
replies: 6 views: 1,088
Piranhadrum 4th August 2011

Sad news that just hit the mainstream press yesterday although apparently it happened back in May. I'm sure the few here that...

sr2000
replies: 1 views: 1,543
cinealta 3rd August 2011

Hi Guys, I'm a newbie, my first post. And I'm looking for some advice on setting up a home studio. Basically I have an iMac,...

DMSock10
replies: 15 views: 952
BigKD 3rd August 2011

I picked up two Otari MX5050B-II parts. Both machines are decent, but could use some T.L.C. I've mostly worked on Tascam,...

fredv
replies: 2 views: 885
fredv 3rd August 2011

I want a new mic for vocals....I have been using an old Shure SM58, since it was the only thing i had... I've had my heart set...

takman
replies: 27 views: 10,582
KillerV 3rd August 2011

Wire Public Hi-Fi 5th St Yellow Dog ...

andonwego
replies: 8 views: 797
cacophony 3rd August 2011

I have my Paypal account built up and I'm just about ready to buy another pair of monitors. I rely on my Tannoy PBM 6.5's for the...

Iggy Poop
replies: 18 views: 21,223
Granny Gremlin 3rd August 2011

I'm thinking of upgrading my home studio. I have some good mics, pres, monitoring etc. - I'm really only thinking about summing...

jimthepisces
replies: 6 views: 1,321
JoshuaE 3rd August 2011

hello all, first post, so i hope its a not a redundant one. so im trying to be specific. i was running a computer with vista...

embrace
replies: 12 views: 1,298
Kiwi 3rd August 2011

Anyone know where to get SE mics repaired in the U.K ? Thanks , Brett

Brett 123
replies: 4 views: 1,636
John Willett 3rd August 2011

Hey all, I've played in bands for quite a few years now and have recorded in a few pro studios. I recently got the recording...

in2thegapagain85
replies: 5 views: 699
Dean Roddey 3rd August 2011

I have a very specific question... sorry if I'm repeating another thread, but I couldn't seem to find anything about pop vocal...

Markaholic
replies: 2 views: 1,296
Markaholic 3rd August 2011

I've got a spinet piano. Tried with a ribbon and a geffel a foot above the strings with the chamber thing open. Sounds too...

Im not Oscar
replies: 14 views: 916
Drumsound 3rd August 2011

So just read a post on another board about a website that does digital distribution kinda like Tune-Core that you can sign up...

MoogMadness
replies: 0 views: 560
MoogMadness 3rd August 2011

Hey, it'd be great to get some input on what the scene in Austin is like, esp. in comparison to LA / Nashville/ NY , and anywhere...

asdfdsa
replies: 60 views: 10,343
dabigfrog 3rd August 2011

I'm new to gearslutz and hope I'm posting this in the right forum. I'm wanting to connect a Yamaha MSR100 powered speaker output...

tenorman
replies: 4 views: 693
tenorman 3rd August 2011

Why do I see so many different clocks on the market? Whats the deal with them? What makes a good clock and why are some products...

Tuberizer
replies: 5 views: 809
Deleted 37a7726 3rd August 2011

I would like you to listen to my last production (PROSTHETICS - Origen) to see what you people think. The album has been mastered...

pardahl
replies: 2 views: 1,305
dpalasini 3rd August 2011

Hello all! I run Logic 9 on both my lap top as well as on a desk top at another studio location; both using up to date...

thegeneralpublic
replies: 0 views: 574
thegeneralpublic 3rd August 2011

Bluebrain, a DC band I love, is releasing their second in a series of location-aware public space albums. Central Park. It's a...

Silver Sonya
replies: 0 views: 418
Silver Sonya 3rd August 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search