The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a snake with 8 XLRS and 4 1/4" connections. I need to use 10 XLRS to track a band. Can I get these adapters:...

mikoo69
replies: 1 views: 554
Snatchman 9th July 2011

I sold my Creation Audio Labs MW1 because I don't need it anymore, but one thing I really miss about it was the variable...

guittarzzan
replies: 0 views: 1,079
guittarzzan 9th July 2011

Hi Guys, Just wondered if any body else here is pretty excited for the new Alison Krauss & Union Station record? It's the...

Deleted User
replies: 121 views: 13,222
marcus 9th July 2011

I would really appreciate some help please. I need a good usb microphone for home recording of voiceovers. I'm a bit clueless as...

dubdubble
replies: 2 views: 660
packagebear 9th July 2011

There's a Q&A with Flood over at the Eventide forum. Starting July and running throughout the month, from what I understand....

davskij
replies: 1 views: 1,025
davskij 9th July 2011

I'm currently recording into a low end MacBook Pro using a FireWire interface and my hard drive is struggling to keep up so I'm...

funkywrench
replies: 3 views: 480
ffg 9th July 2011

hi! please i could use a helping set of analyzing ears. i'm at a remote recording session at the moment and after recording the...

dikkiedik
replies: 3 views: 570
couch11 9th July 2011

Hi there Recently used my Juno 60 (which has variable out 'levels' L/M/H - see attached pic from the Juno manual) in mono...

The Beatsmith
replies: 4 views: 1,369
The Beatsmith 9th July 2011

What kind of luck I have, had my tlm 49 mic, brand new, hanging upside down attached to a reflexion filter and the filters...

UncleCharlie
replies: 12 views: 2,143
Dr. Spaceman 9th July 2011

I'm trying to figure out what happens if I plug mics into a good sounding 2-channel mic pre into an audio interface (i.e. TASCAM...

QuadWing
replies: 9 views: 714
Drooh 9th July 2011

So I was thinking of getting an sm7b again for my semi-treated room but I think I might like to try a handheld becuse a lot of my...

Shaolin
replies: 18 views: 6,247
chessparov 9th July 2011

After a long absence to so so live audio I am getting back into it. Dropped the hammer on a Venue SC48 Did a virtual...

T_R_S
replies: 0 views: 1,029
T_R_S 9th July 2011

Hi guys, I recently got a ART pro channel preamp, and it sounds distorted to the point that I can't even use it. Any suggestions...

Jryan
replies: 3 views: 1,737
Jryan 9th July 2011

YouTube - ‪MonkeyBars‬‏ Hi all, Newb here, heh I especially need to capture the bass drum...

benjisonfire
replies: 12 views: 1,070
u b k 9th July 2011

I have a few snare, kick and other samples, I want to load them into my Midi database so I can use them with my trigger....

RARStudios
replies: 7 views: 9,296
embrionic 9th July 2011

Note: I am not trying to be overly negative about the Profire. I'm just fed up with trying to dial in something usable. I have...

St. Augustine
replies: 3 views: 1,186
thepilgrimsdream 9th July 2011

As a bassist, most overdrives/distortions suck out my low end and most filters and synth related effects make my low end muddy....

elemmons
replies: 4 views: 3,174
BradM 9th July 2011

When I think of the typical work day of a pro engineer, I imagine client after client of just absolutely horrible music. Even for...

alcoyot
replies: 24 views: 2,481
Sqye 9th July 2011

Hey guys, I know this has been post before, however it didn't get much attention and I'm considering this lovely unit.... Is...

ipizzo
replies: 15 views: 3,085
ipizzo 9th July 2011

So I tried searching for another thread with the answer to my question. If I missed it my apologies, I dont mean to be reposting...

ModernLogik
replies: 5 views: 1,255
ModernLogik 9th July 2011

I've been a private member of this great forum for three years (topperf). Now I work as a consultant for TC and my job is to...

Thomas TC Electronic
replies: 62 views: 16,287
T11 9th July 2011

Right now I work on music from home, and I bring stems into my friends studio to mix. So it works pretty well. Problem is, when...

subby33
replies: 1 views: 460
sameal 9th July 2011

So I am done with overloading, so I got an eSata cable + expresscard for my MBP. How do I use this the most efficiently so I...

RARStudios
replies: 0 views: 656
RARStudios 8th July 2011

I have a friend who has got a pair of Auratone 5C's that I can get off him for what I think is a good price. I'm currently in...

Pies
replies: 2 views: 1,762
PRobb 8th July 2011

anyone else having problems buying Summer NAMM tickets for Nashville through the site

czarthp
replies: 2 views: 943
Aeolian 8th July 2011

I'm wondering what might the availability of tubes be in the future in order to keep tube gear going for many years to...

TC5
replies: 14 views: 1,519
TC5 8th July 2011

Hello Slutz! I've had my LA-610 for about two years,it has always been working flawlessly,I love the sound of it! But for the...

JRcruz
replies: 1 views: 653
buddachile 8th July 2011

In your view, what's the coolest company with the coolest upcoming products? Please mention why it's the coolest company and what...

RainbowStorm
replies: 16 views: 1,483
Stiff 8th July 2011

Hello, I was recording drums today using my new ribbon mic. I've read that ribbon mics take more pre amp gain to achieve a...

audioguy123
replies: 6 views: 1,425
audioguy123 8th July 2011

Hey guys, i am using this device on Windows 7. The problem is in: I can use only 48 Khz. On 44.1 i have cracking sound with...

AlavardoMusic
replies: 2 views: 465
AlavardoMusic 8th July 2011

Hey, I'm still relatively new to this mic, so It could be many other things. But I've found myself repeatedly EQing 2khz down...

ResonantMind
replies: 5 views: 2,128
ResonantMind 8th July 2011

Hey, At work today I was listening to a couple of the Flaming Lips albums (Soft Bulletin/At War....) and was amazed by the way...

St. Augustine
replies: 15 views: 6,048
skythemusic 8th July 2011

Hi, loving my SSL Alphalink setup with my modded Soundcraft 6000 36x24. I am discovering through several mix projects that 24...

skythemusic
replies: 0 views: 505

That's the question. There's hardly any information online. Are they any good?

living sounds
replies: 37 views: 11,562

One of my tasks nowadays is to quickly check my mixes on super cheap multimedia 2.1 speakers. They usually come with a basic...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 0 views: 541
Sonic_Beast 8th July 2011

So I just don't like them as much as I uses to, they just seem to cloud up whatever I put them on. I would like to replace...

mikeyrad
replies: 5 views: 710
DaveE 8th July 2011

At the request of an engineer for a project I'm doing, I picked up an Earthworks TC30 omni mic to match with my Senn MD409. I...

Scott Whigham
replies: 1 views: 888
TurboJets 8th July 2011

Anyone know this place? Or know Jon, the owner? Is he an engineer, or just a good entrepreneur? I'm wondering what the attraction...

Ghosty Dog
replies: 6 views: 583
Ghosty Dog 8th July 2011

Hi people, i am looking for feedback of people that have worked with the black lion 96 i/o! please post your comments and...

rafferty
replies: 0 views: 636
rafferty 8th July 2011

I'm sure there will be thread like this somewhere but I've run a few searches and looked through pages of results so I fugred I'd...

tyedie
replies: 5 views: 782
Whitecat 8th July 2011

My old friend is nearly 70 and handicapped with a cane, so he needed something ultra light, but also wanted more clean headroom...

FFTT
replies: 4 views: 3,650
FFTT 8th July 2011

I just bought one! Not a sniff of it online. Does it really exist?

profhotdog
replies: 0 views: 687
profhotdog 8th July 2011

Not sure where to post this... Great new site for apps and hardware related to iPad music production! Touch Producer | Stay...

hogo
replies: 0 views: 420
hogo 8th July 2011

This is driving me nuts.... I have to reboot every time to get this to work.. Does anyone have a workaround for this? thanks

Umlaaat
replies: 3 views: 593
gramps 8th July 2011

hi, can someone please tell me which mics are being used in these 2 videos YouTube - ‪"Rolling in the Deep /...

jtabbott8
replies: 3 views: 646
Admiral James T. 8th July 2011

Was checking out a nice Studer B67 today. Seemed in very nice overall condition, offcourse the calibration and azimuth was off,...

lasso
replies: 9 views: 1,310
lasso 8th July 2011

I have a blackface 737 with the blue lights and buttons. For some time, the blue light for the VU meter has been intermittently...

YULOGY
replies: 0 views: 981
YULOGY 8th July 2011

hello, I love my M3500... But !!! I was using it on snare when suddenly it stops giving me sound. It was not cables, the...

charrison
replies: 1 views: 2,101
charrison 8th July 2011

Alright so i have a pretty simple home studio setup, but i'm having noise and distortion issues when recording. Here's my...

VDrascal
replies: 3 views: 1,181
rcb4t2 8th July 2011

Just bought this Japanese bass off ole Craigslist and was wondering if it looks familiar to anyone (aside from mimicking many...

ripekeai
replies: 10 views: 1,659
travisbrown 8th July 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search