The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Reality check: how far does your mic locker diverge from the epitome of mic lockers? I would guess the epitome of mic lockers...

jacktadoussac
replies: 1 views: 664
joeq 11th July 2011

Anyone have any exPerience in using an Imagimotion summing mixer? They seem pretty affordable... Imagimotion.com

AryehKunstler
replies: 3 views: 645
Deleted User 11th July 2011

Am I right to say I need a 1/4 to 3.5mm converter to connect speakers to Headphone output? No other ways?

toshiyap
replies: 2 views: 1,080
toshiyap 11th July 2011

Hi, everyone I'm trying to decide which would be better the Grace Design m101 or the ART voice channel preamp? or are they...

Jryan
replies: 6 views: 2,783
Syncamorea 11th July 2011

I'm looking to add some expansion cards to my RME system. The Option cards are 4 In or 4 out and connect to a host card with a...

BJosephs
replies: 1 views: 439
BJosephs 11th July 2011

Anyone compared these two? I am buying a new soundcard because my mbox 2 officially died. the duet 2 and mbox 3 pro are both in...

thedommer
replies: 4 views: 4,423
turtlejon 11th July 2011

GREAT song. I keep noticing-- During the chorus, the word 'WORLD' seems to jump up like 4 dB. A resonance in the vocal or...

andonwego
replies: 2 views: 976
Robert Sands 11th July 2011

Like many others, I've spent the last few years mixing with a mouse and grown very tired and uninspired by it. I was looking at...

appleburger
replies: 5 views: 1,852
illacov 11th July 2011

Hey all, Just a super quick question about Cubase. Can't find the answer in the manual. I recorded several voice takes. I am...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 1,278
marcus 11th July 2011

It was asked on another thread whether to self mix or contract out. There’s no right answer but it’s a fun question. When...

Lance Lawson
replies: 4 views: 888
Anthony Duran 11th July 2011

Ive heard some people say never mix your own record and ive also heard some say it doesnt matter. What does everyone seem to...

HOTC
replies: 46 views: 6,028
Anthony Duran 11th July 2011

Hey! Just picked up a Casio CZ5000... My first introducvtion into a synth... Can I load custom samples into it?

Chaylon
replies: 3 views: 1,858
ofajen 11th July 2011

Hi Guys At the moment I use Guitar Rig 4 Pro and I wanted to try Pod Farm. I have searched the Line 6 site but I can't find a...

asimmd
replies: 3 views: 933
karp47 11th July 2011

Please help me out, ive been trying to decide between two mics. The beringher b-2 pro and the Mxl v88 or any others around...

Idontphunkinknow
replies: 7 views: 531
karp47 11th July 2011

I spent the evening checking out the McDSP TV on YouTube. Love Colin! Quirky as hell, but really funny. The FUTZBOX is really...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 3 views: 1,228
jmarkham 11th July 2011

Just found a SPX-990 with some minor cosmetic damage. I'm wondering if this is still a desirable piece of gear and if so, what...

liqcrys
replies: 2 views: 2,728
Steffmo 10th July 2011

If anyone could help? I am trying to send a channel signal SOLELY to my K sub...for example JUST the kick drum. By default, the...

jdsjls
replies: 8 views: 4,185
Manfrensengensen 10th July 2011

Hi there, I wanted to ask how you would record 2 acoustic guitars. It's a modern sound so there will be some compression...

mixingsound
replies: 18 views: 2,258
doug hazelrigg 10th July 2011

Im in a heated debate between these two mics, please help me out

Idontphunkinknow
replies: 1 views: 523
Lance Lawson 10th July 2011

The attached file is an excerpt of a take I’ve received from a professional studio. Listening to it I have the impression that...

SteelyDani
replies: 19 views: 927
SteelyDani 10th July 2011

I wanted to bring this to Gear Slutz attention perhaps someone else here is experiencing this problem. I have been trying to...

Analogg
replies: 1 views: 463
mactac 10th July 2011

I just purchased an RC-2 Loop Station and am sampling different sounds rhyhtmic guitars, synths, etc..) into the 16 phrase...

buttonjaw
replies: 0 views: 794
buttonjaw 10th July 2011

Hey gearslutz! I just purchased a Fishman Aura Spectrum DI and it does not come with a power supply. The manual says it draws...

buttonjaw
replies: 0 views: 2,060
buttonjaw 10th July 2011

So I have read the entire "New ADAM SX" thread, but it is heavily focused on the S3X. Anyone out there using the S2X? ...

EOengineer
replies: 3 views: 1,609
saptezsapte 10th July 2011

With the appropriate card and converter all said and done? Currently running PT9 with a Rosetta 800 and a digi002 It may be...

Dr.Poon
replies: 8 views: 1,090
psycho_monkey 10th July 2011

While we're at, may as well feel free to share mics that are better than the 57 on all its famous uses such as, electric guitar,...

asdfdsa
replies: 32 views: 6,633
thepilgrimsdream 10th July 2011

Hi, I have an HK AUDIO ACTOR rig but due to room restraints in my vehicle I only take out two bins and two tops. I am a...

karljohnson
replies: 3 views: 606
cheu78 10th July 2011

Sorry, My searches aren't too fruitful. My current rig has been a MOTU PCI-424 rig, with a few different boxes, analog...

gogar
replies: 0 views: 414
gogar 10th July 2011

I have these wonderful new speakers - the JBL SRX series (712m). The specs say that if I bi-amp them, they will output 3400...

tcsmythe
replies: 2 views: 1,151
Chris Parsons 10th July 2011

Hi Can anyone tell me if the TCH VoiceTone Create XT allows for eq shaping -- bass, middle and treble?

DCW
replies: 1 views: 715
D.MDM 10th July 2011

hey Just bought a sm57 today at guitarcenter. It has a serial number and the newer? black box. It does say sm57-lc. I just...

hithere
replies: 4 views: 1,140
psycho_monkey 10th July 2011

Hi, I'm looking for a multichannel parametric EQ and have so far found the Alesis DEQ 830. I've done some reading up on this...

dickiefunk
replies: 3 views: 1,950
housegezeichnet 10th July 2011
replies: 2 views: 575
housegezeichnet 10th July 2011

I plan on getting some FMR RNC's. I compress a bit in pro tools, but some sources will play with too much dynamic range for...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 44 views: 3,659
thepilgrimsdream 10th July 2011

I want to get something similar to D'angelo's Voodoo drum sounds. The stick is really thick and in your face, the kick is huge...

1nation
replies: 124 views: 26,846
walth 10th July 2011

I am looking for a good monitoring system to install throughout my studio. Something that sounds good and can give individual...

Dr.Poon
replies: 2 views: 798
Dr.Poon 10th July 2011

I got my audio media email magazine thing today, and this was in the new product page in the front. I haven't heard anything on...

NEWTON IN ORBIT
replies: 40 views: 20,493
bcgood 10th July 2011

I'm seriously considering buying a pair of FMR PBC-6A as well as a RNC. Since they are 9V I believe, can they be powered by a...

Deltones
replies: 0 views: 534
Deltones 10th July 2011

Can you connect an Echo Audiofire 2 to a 002R ?

ScumBum
replies: 0 views: 596
ScumBum 10th July 2011

I love this album, and love the sound of the guitars. I know Edge's typical setup before this album and recent stuff too, but...

I-am-challenged
replies: 3 views: 2,258
dhalgren 10th July 2011

Hi, I'm looking to get a really decent live vocal mic and the Audix OM7, Sennheiser E935 and Shure beta 58 seem to be top of...

dickiefunk
replies: 8 views: 34,350
Chris Wilson 10th July 2011

I'm looking for a nice pair of headphones as an upgrade from my AKG K121s which feel tight, heavy and overly bassy (not to...

simoncastic
replies: 8 views: 1,688
PRobb 10th July 2011

hey all, i've noticed over the years that many acoustic guitars have a very sharp resonance that is centered right around 950hz....

essessbe
replies: 8 views: 1,130
narcoman 9th July 2011

Let me start by asking this, Is it true that there are certain types of mics that work well with a certain type of voice?...

Zephan
replies: 12 views: 3,615
Unclenny 9th July 2011

i keep finding these restoration sites and things telling what they did, but no description of how. mostly just factory tweeks....

sameal
replies: 1 views: 722
sameal 9th July 2011

I'm currently mixing on a pair of Dynaudio BM5 monitors at my studio. I'd like to change them for a better monitor any real...

Fizzyhair
replies: 4 views: 670
Jomox 9th July 2011

Would be appreciated if you know any or could share.

Beats101
replies: 0 views: 1,225
Beats101 9th July 2011

I'm sure this question has been explored here, but I cannot find quite what I'm looking for. Here is my question: I'm about to...

dwall
replies: 4 views: 690
StewartFang 9th July 2011

have a midi file and need a real grand piano. anyone have a disklavier that is tuned and sounds nice?

blackwatch5805
replies: 1 views: 884
RKrizman 9th July 2011

I think of Zero 7's now-classic early albums as having my ideal female vocal sound. Particularly 'Speed Dial Number 2'. I...

Lights
replies: 0 views: 1,021
Lights 9th July 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search