The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm wondering what the difference is between using a mic pre and it's built in eq versus using a mic pre and then a separate...

replies: 5 views: 920
121840 12th July 2011

Does anyone here have any good recommendations for a pressing company? I'm talking about fair price and service. Looking to...

jlaugh87
replies: 0 views: 407
jlaugh87 12th July 2011

just got this album, really diggin it. anyone around here work on it? jeremy

jeremyglover
replies: 9 views: 1,411
mike vee 12th July 2011

Hey, So I'm finally going after my first really nice preamp (ME-1NV after reading too many bad reliability issues with the...

St. Augustine
replies: 12 views: 793
AndyFromDenver 12th July 2011

A retailer bundled the TRP with the AT CP8506 supply unit, which has been discontinued, so I wonder what other units will do the...

satellitedog
replies: 6 views: 1,604
satellitedog 12th July 2011

We do voiceovers. Has anyone found a gooseneck mount that's capable of taking the weight of an LDC and staying put where you...

Dayo
replies: 0 views: 413
Dayo 12th July 2011

Hey all. I'm new to recording (well, new to trying to do it well), and I've been trying to pick a decent mic to record guitar. I...

crossatlantic
replies: 16 views: 2,704
Apprentice 12th July 2011

Hey all quick question, I understand the rack version of this synth is basically the Moog Voyager minus the keyboard. So...

WhiteRhino
replies: 1 views: 659
kkonkkrete 12th July 2011

What type of battery was generally used with these? Seems to take a variable current, would I be able to hook a regular car...

The Roving House
replies: 2 views: 751
Studer_A80 12th July 2011

Has anyone used these. how are they? Thanks PR

perryr
replies: 1 views: 3,352
JMD 12th July 2011

Hello everybody! I just got a Tascam 48-OB for a smokin' deal, but the issue is is that I don't have a user manual for it. Does...

justinames1
replies: 0 views: 1,408
justinames1 12th July 2011

Hey everyone! So I decided I can do a lot of my mixing in downtime at night and need a pair of headphones+portable amp for my...

RARStudios
replies: 10 views: 2,305
travisbrown 12th July 2011

I was just in London's Craigslist musical instrument section and the place is virtually packed with vintage guitars and other...

TC5
replies: 11 views: 4,028
cinealta 12th July 2011

A thread of links for all studios in ABC order by country/state/province/major city would be great! Does this already exist? If...

BuildaFriend
replies: 0 views: 325
BuildaFriend 12th July 2011

The drum sounds are awful I loved Bush Drum sounds always and Bush Sounds a bad drum machine Bush Song Available Exclusively...

HOTC
replies: 1 views: 548
fooman 12th July 2011
replies: 7 views: 1,872
u b k 12th July 2011

Was wondering what everyones OPINION was on the best place for cd duplication??? Disc Makers, Oasis, ect?? Looking for the best...

Justin Oxley
replies: 0 views: 414
Justin Oxley 12th July 2011

Hi, looking for tips/ideas on how folks route their compressors signal chain- Board Inserts ? Soundcard Out to my ADA8000 and...

KngofNoiz
replies: 6 views: 1,000
Faderjockey 12th July 2011

Hey! i'm an owner of a studio here in italy and i work on a mci jh600 in good condition. I was wondering about a future modding...

WiSP
replies: 4 views: 2,136
medusapro 12th July 2011

Was looking at a video for the old 60's group the Seekers and ran across this on Youtube. Can anyone identify this console....

StillCrazy
replies: 9 views: 907
StillCrazy 12th July 2011

YouTube - ‪Bob Dylan - Stick With Mono‬‏

slaphappy
replies: 7 views: 1,175
rene-lemieux 12th July 2011

If I have a hum problem with a valve mic which disappears when I hold up another boxed ribbon microphone a foot from it, what...

jaffa
replies: 5 views: 1,056
joeq 11th July 2011

Today I bought a Car Tape Adapter to play music in an old car and realized... wait a second... this would probably work as a tape...

axelkalas
replies: 5 views: 3,602
John Suitcase 11th July 2011

Hey everybody, howdy I would appreciate your input on upgrading my two-channel tracking chain. (most of my stuff will go to a...

Hai-fish
replies: 2 views: 1,000
iziphonics 11th July 2011

Been considering these for home ,then the product website exhibits them as studio monitors at Electric lady. Beautifully made....

Caramel
replies: 7 views: 1,663
George Necola 11th July 2011

Was looking at a video for the old 60's group the Seekers and ran across this on Youtube. Can anyone identify this console....

StillCrazy
replies: 1 views: 579
djmukilteo 11th July 2011

Good evening guys and gals Anyone got any suggestions for mics or general go to mics when it comes to over heads and room...

kyledrums
replies: 1 views: 573
Drumsound 11th July 2011

Hiya! Can anyone give me any insight on how to create a lo-fi vibe on a drum mix? I'm never really asked to go about getting a...

fooman
replies: 6 views: 1,597
fooman 11th July 2011

i have three choices i need a new vocal mic just all around vocal mic, form a to z my choices are: 1. mod my r77 that i...

replies: 1 views: 943
uncle duncan 11th July 2011

Hey Slutz! First and foremost, I have to say thank you to everyone here who has helped me knowingly or unknowingly in my progress...

dmusic4u
replies: 4 views: 690
Jaded_musician 11th July 2011

Bloody hell I wish there were more people with the skill to do this properly who had companies that operated more efficiently. ...

old ghost
replies: 17 views: 1,871
Marik 11th July 2011

i saw many topics about suggestions on mixers but i have specific situation so please if you can help me. i am looking for 10 to...

szmola
replies: 14 views: 1,279
Jaded_musician 11th July 2011

I scored a real nice teac 3340s and about 300 tapes. It's super clean and sounds really good in the right channel but muddy in...

hewhorocks
replies: 2 views: 667
hewhorocks 11th July 2011

My studio is undergoing a pretty serious makeover, and in the process we will be getting rid of some gear. Mainly, a soundcraft...

J_Graves
replies: 2 views: 531
cinealta 11th July 2011

I am an 18 year old with a passion for music. I listen to a wide variety of music, spanning from Dr. Dre to Rancid. I have...

Mattmaymatt
replies: 5 views: 1,733
Junket 11th July 2011

Nick Lachey What's Left Of Me CD -- Recently picked this album to check out the pop production and i'm feeling it.. really...

Jake 2.0
replies: 62 views: 5,151
gongbass 11th July 2011

I really just want a very versatile setup that is focused on what I'm mainly doing (guitar,bass,drums,vox) and I think I got it...

asdfdsa
replies: 23 views: 1,887
rob S 11th July 2011

I greet all the members of the forum! I'm still looking for a digital console, power is based on the power of DSP processors....

egoEgo
replies: 0 views: 662
egoEgo 11th July 2011

I just purchased a Presonus Digimax D8, and was wondering how to go about hooking it up to my existing Firestudio and Digimax...

lembeaux
replies: 12 views: 3,590
Enlightened Hand 11th July 2011

I'm interested is measuring artifacts of my converters. I guess to start I want to compare what comes out of them to what goes...

BJosephs
replies: 4 views: 640
-tc- 11th July 2011

I am looking for a single channel "more-me" box. One that can accept a stereo 1/4" for the general mix, has a...

bdunard
replies: 8 views: 2,204
travisbrown 11th July 2011

YouTube - ‪Bombay Bicycle Club - Shuffle (New Single 2011)‬‏ I love the sound of this track. ...

Worlez
replies: 4 views: 3,703
Worlez 11th July 2011

I'm in the process of putting together a studio and have been asking pretty much everyone I know (especially older folks) if they...

iipeacefrog
replies: 0 views: 1,518
iipeacefrog 11th July 2011

I'm currently looking to rent a new (larger) space for my studio. - About 350 sq ft or larger, single room OK - Ready to move...

Kubilay
replies: 4 views: 1,756
Josh 11th July 2011

Anybody know of a website where i can search for serial numbers/dating of EMT 140 plates?

tha067
replies: 2 views: 1,149
tha067 11th July 2011

Reality check: how far does your mic locker diverge from the epitome of mic lockers? I would guess the epitome of mic lockers...

jacktadoussac
replies: 1 views: 662
joeq 11th July 2011

Anyone have any exPerience in using an Imagimotion summing mixer? They seem pretty affordable... Imagimotion.com

AryehKunstler
replies: 3 views: 645
Deleted User 11th July 2011

Am I right to say I need a 1/4 to 3.5mm converter to connect speakers to Headphone output? No other ways?

toshiyap
replies: 2 views: 1,080
toshiyap 11th July 2011

Hi, everyone I'm trying to decide which would be better the Grace Design m101 or the ART voice channel preamp? or are they...

Jryan
replies: 6 views: 2,783
Syncamorea 11th July 2011

I'm looking to add some expansion cards to my RME system. The Option cards are 4 In or 4 out and connect to a host card with a...

BJosephs
replies: 1 views: 438
BJosephs 11th July 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search