The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

How do you guys distance yourself from what you're working on sufficiently to hear it "fresh"? I mean how do you clean...

mdme_sadie
replies: 2 views: 543
PRobb 19th July 2011

I just recorded a new tune in my modest little apartment setup, and the sounds I got totally solidified my love for these two...

cactusleaf
replies: 1 views: 1,059
beautyfish 19th July 2011

its the little "ditty" in the background that is made up of little lazer like stabs throughout the first min or two of...

alexfsu
replies: 0 views: 1,407
alexfsu 19th July 2011

Not sure where to post this. My family is exploring a move to Maui later this year and I would sure appreciate advice and...

Sky
replies: 0 views: 469
Sky 19th July 2011

I've read somewhere that tape op had an article with aw, maybe there are some others in mix or eq, maybe someone has these...

seb37000
replies: 121 views: 31,113
Dr. Mordo 19th July 2011

Hey guys. I am currently recording in Logic express. I am well aware that I can open my mixes in logic, but am also aware that...

hithere
replies: 0 views: 403
hithere 19th July 2011

Hey all... this is for the 1176 owners and experts out there... I have a chance to acquire a 1176 rev. "H". I hear...

Mr. Kelly
replies: 23 views: 3,180
original_min 19th July 2011

Im rewiring my studio I have a c/24 witch I have never used the monitoring section because i have been using the central station...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 3 views: 758
Akoppenheffer 19th July 2011

I've been doing some workshops teaching young people to DJ but there's a lot to teach all at once. It would make it easier if I...

woodfoot
replies: 0 views: 687
woodfoot 19th July 2011

Just looking for some feedback and advice, I am guessing many of you may be in a similar boat... I started out in music as...

molson
replies: 9 views: 1,420
BudgetMC 19th July 2011

Hi all, I'm on a mission to recreate the drum sound from my favorite drum break of all time: ‪The New Birth -...

steelcitysi
replies: 6 views: 732
steelcitysi 19th July 2011

I recently got hold of a cheap 2nd-hand Aphex Dominator on ebay and it isn't functioning as it should. The actual 'limiting' part...

clumsybernard
replies: 5 views: 570
vincentvangogo 19th July 2011

How would i use the tube tape echo overall in a mix? for a old school rockabilly vibe. would i re-amp it in and set it up on a...

boomer81
replies: 3 views: 1,212
Manatee 19th July 2011

I'm picking up my first bass guitar soon and I'm going to be doing a lot of recording through direct injecting. So I'll have the...

replies: 12 views: 9,326
121840 19th July 2011

I am writing to get a little advice and possibly some answers. My current interface is an ensemble. After a year or more of use...

Platypodes
replies: 0 views: 455
Platypodes 19th July 2011

Hi, anyone familiar with the vintage YAMAHA MC 2408 monitor mixer in a recording/mixing situation?? Any experiences with its...

Doctor Rockter
replies: 3 views: 3,701
Doctor Rockter 19th July 2011

I am mixing a record for a band and on a few songs, the vocals are very boxy. Re-tracking is not an option at this point. I...

ryst
replies: 32 views: 21,104
Czybulski 19th July 2011

Hey guys, I'm wanting a TR909/808 clone, and I've heard about both the MFB-522 and the Novation Drumstation. I'm beginning to...

CazmoV
replies: 1 views: 987
CazmoV 19th July 2011

Might need to replace my cans. While I love my (broken) ATH M50's, sometimes different is nice. I found clarity in the low...

ben_allison
replies: 8 views: 4,355
Scradge 19th July 2011

I know that this topic is probably more drum hardware than recording equipment related, so hopefully this is the right...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 2 views: 555
cjonesplay 19th July 2011

I got TL Space, can somebody advise? Cheers

kozlikha
replies: 0 views: 436
kozlikha 19th July 2011

Hello, I recently salvaged this shotgun mic and am trying to find some information on it. The only identifying text on it is...

evilmonkey
replies: 1 views: 2,435
John Willett 18th July 2011

Confirmed by Neumann: All Aspects of Neumann Products - KMS 105 Problem Once could argue that this can happen to any...

EarlG
replies: 5 views: 731
John Willett 18th July 2011

Hi everybody, I'm kinda new to the forum. I mean not really. I always read but never was registered until today so i wanna say...

Dot.
replies: 20 views: 10,054
Dot. 18th July 2011

Hi, what are your best audio magazines, I wanna make a subscription but I don't know which is the best for recording, mixing and...

juliomonroy
replies: 72 views: 10,190
ksandvik 18th July 2011

Hi! I'm recording a children's choir for a metal project next week and I have access to the full Audio Technica mic catalogue. I...

T-Stag
replies: 1 views: 884
didier.brest 18th July 2011

I have a feeling this may be a dumb question, but I am looking at buying a Tascam 2400. I know they have a SoftLCD application...

Indellable
replies: 8 views: 1,100
StarfishMusic 18th July 2011

Hi I´m mixing horns, in this case a trumpet and trombone do you guys have any suggestions on how to mix and make it sound like a...

Sonorus
replies: 31 views: 21,333
crescentmoon 18th July 2011

Hey guys, I'm new here but searched for this topic and couldnt find any answers.. So ive started using midi with pro tools,...

frr211
replies: 0 views: 927
frr211 18th July 2011

ive got apogee AD16x and DA16 and protools 8 HD with a mac pro. im hitting the road and need a laptop rig to supplement for...

jonnymac
replies: 4 views: 669
DCtoDaylight 18th July 2011

Hey guys, Just starting to think about getting another synth and i'm not sure what i'm gonna get. I wanna do some sought of...

julian9532
replies: 5 views: 1,203
littledoodler 18th July 2011

I'm trying to help a friend figure out a new setup for playing gigs on his sax. He's been using a beta 98 and a fishman loudbox...

mightypants
replies: 8 views: 2,918
SochiTag 18th July 2011

I'm a big fan of Black Lion Audio. I know that lot's of folks here aren't... but I think they do great work for exceptionally...

Dædalus
replies: 18 views: 7,624
kevinallen 18th July 2011

Just turned on my old 74' Fender Vibro champ and...... nothing. YIKES! Turning up the volume to 10 gets no amp hiss or anything,...

steelyfan
replies: 7 views: 3,579
Aeolian 18th July 2011

so packing up studio today for a move. got some music rockin while i pack, and i just took down 3 rows of auralex maxwall's...

jonnymac
replies: 1 views: 663
BarefootStudios 18th July 2011

would love to hear opinions on the results on acoustic guitars and also on vocals.

Matchless35
replies: 6 views: 3,348
axlepaas 18th July 2011

Hi All, New to the forum, first post. I've recently been buying some gear both hardware and software and now that I have a...

jackmack
replies: 23 views: 1,623
abechap024 18th July 2011

Here's the plan: sound like a solid setup? tips on gear and usage?

asdfdsa
replies: 25 views: 1,279
drBill 18th July 2011

I have an RE201 Space Echo and it is a beautiful thing. Are there any tape delay units that have multiple outputs and inbuilt...

KOTARE
replies: 1 views: 1,359
capnreverb 18th July 2011

Hey guys, With an sE Z5600A II, Studio Projects C1 and a MXL V67G in my arsenal, what should I get next to give me a little...

Enchilada
replies: 7 views: 700
Shy 18th July 2011

Hey... as you can see this is my first post here.. But I need your help! I'm using ableton and the mbox2pro as my audio...

minks
replies: 6 views: 4,440
minks 18th July 2011

I have gotten some pretty good results so far with my new setup, but I was hoping that others could chime in. What im going for...

JustinFFTS
replies: 2 views: 543
JustinFFTS 18th July 2011

Listen to this song. I wonder how to get this sound. What are the things to pay attention to in the recording stage? -...

maveerman
replies: 9 views: 2,061
maveerman 18th July 2011

hallo there, I know this king of comparison has still been made, but I ask this question agains, since I don't need to mix on...

norrin radd
replies: 3 views: 1,096
norrin radd 18th July 2011

Man - sorry to be a bore. This thing kills on the percussion buss.... love it. ALSO feekking great with a ribbon mic for...

narcoman
replies: 4 views: 904
monsieur x 18th July 2011

I must admit I'm smitten with the iPad 2 like most others. I saw the Apogee Jam and Garageband App. It seems its only a matter...

Funkster
replies: 14 views: 2,417
bishopdante 18th July 2011

nearfield-monitors-for-mastering | n | audio-faq Hello I think this faq is very interesting, I agree with it, I always...

elan
replies: 168 views: 23,657
rashman 18th July 2011

Gearslutz Forum Memberes, Who am I: a home hobby recorder / musician. What is my problem: I have been DIing my...

EveningSky
replies: 10 views: 896
davey boy 18th July 2011

I just missed the Fourth of July sale at both MF and GC :facepalm:. There were offering 15% off and I'm trying to get a PRS...

DreamSound
replies: 6 views: 6,426
barryjohns 18th July 2011

Alien Ears Custom In Ear Monitors & Ear Plugs I really want to get some custom-fit IEMs, but these are the only brand I can...

Anthony Duran
replies: 4 views: 1,003
soundrick 18th July 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search