The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi! I want to connect the new POD HD Bean through S/PDIF to AES/EBU XLR into my MOTU HD192.. My MOTU HD192 (Back Line Audio...

BackHand
replies: 12 views: 2,391
Frost 20th July 2011

si bueno o no bueno? Thinking of using a pair of 58's for room mics on drums... Maybe I should be looking at a pair of something...

asdfdsa
replies: 2 views: 3,184
muziqfreek 20th July 2011

Hello guys... I'm going to New York next month to buy more gear, expecially 2 mic pre's with eqs. (two of the same, to use as...

Adura
replies: 9 views: 3,065
Scott Whigham 20th July 2011

Hey guys, everytime making music I think that my kicks must be very kicky, so that you can here the boom in the mix very well....

Eisbude
replies: 3 views: 598
tomat 20th July 2011

Hi there, Just recently got the Onyx 1640i. It seems to be a great mixer but I can't figure out two things (that are probably...

Zero_Gravity
replies: 0 views: 748
Zero_Gravity 20th July 2011

Since I don't use it that much, actually only once since I got it a year ago, but I can't seem to find a newish used price for...

Fortytwo
replies: 7 views: 1,490
LeMauce 20th July 2011

I play bass in a band and being an engineer I always wear earplugs during practice. The only problem is i can not hear myself....

Jharris22883
replies: 5 views: 566
uncle duncan 20th July 2011

How is it supposed to be measured the SPL of a subwoofer with a level meter? Specs say 134 db max spl. I suppose to use pink...

omaroski
replies: 9 views: 1,888
omaroski 20th July 2011
replies: 18 views: 5,417
bladelaw 20th July 2011

Just wanted to shout out to SPL Plugins. I use their TDM Transient Designer all the time, and it has four automatable presets....

andyfreeman
replies: 0 views: 514
andyfreeman 20th July 2011

How do pros get this sizzly, stereo effect on the hats? Does it just come from the OHs?? They seem to be in super stereo in this...

mike vee
replies: 5 views: 738
Stuart Coleco 20th July 2011
replies: 6 views: 742
perform/record 20th July 2011

Hey all, So i need to start recording DI guitar tracks that i am going to reamp later using my Little Labs Redeye DI/Reamp...

GSGuitarest
replies: 1 views: 1,162
rcb4t2 20th July 2011

So I've been working on a new project and while we are only doing demos at this point, I try to record and mix them as best I...

dosilegecko
replies: 10 views: 2,086
ericstadium 20th July 2011

So lately I've been recording some metal vocals with the SM7B (yeah I know..unique right?). Either way, I've noticed that it has...

joe_04_04
replies: 11 views: 1,447
mslim 20th July 2011

When you do everything itb and you have an expensive convertor like an orpheus you just will have a better sound... But when you...

datafeist
replies: 9 views: 816
Kiwi 20th July 2011

So my grandpa is always posting these damn Glenn Beck videos on facebook and I decided to watch one just to amuse myself. Well...

duff mcshark
replies: 8 views: 1,928
NEWTON IN ORBIT 20th July 2011

hi guys, i was looking for some advice if anyone can spare a minute? I use a diezel vh4 and engl pro cab for my live rig,...

playitsam
replies: 5 views: 1,150
Diezel Support 20th July 2011

I found this pair of mk 012 sdc's on ebay. Oktava MK-012 Matched Pair Microphones | eBay Do you think they are fakes? They...

sm7
replies: 6 views: 814
ajschuk 20th July 2011

This isn't really a mastering question exactly, but I thought I would post it here because it could be, but feel free to move it...

godofmetal
replies: 3 views: 532
Kiwi 20th July 2011

This portable media player made by Colorfly has me quite interested. It plays 24bit/192khz files, which I've never seen before....

Alfonso Muchacho
replies: 11 views: 1,050
ilovemusic 19th July 2011

Hi all, This is my first post and I've been sure to read other threads first. I'm currently in the market for a set of drum...

pauloconnor
replies: 2 views: 4,513
pauloconnor 19th July 2011

my ideal mic would have a really strong midrange like a sennheiser 609 but be much smoother and warmer, especially in the highs. ...

halfmanhalftoast
replies: 5 views: 698
jmikeperkins 19th July 2011

Guys, I've recently started playing again and dug out my Lovetone Big Cheese after about six years of hardly any use. The...

c.dizzle
replies: 2 views: 1,341
c.dizzle 19th July 2011

Hi all, I'm in a rock/pop band - we are a three piece (vox/bass, guitars/vox, drums/vox) and we are struggling with poor...

jimcroisdale
replies: 4 views: 2,269
neirbod 19th July 2011

Is there a better way to tame transients in a digital mix so as to be able to raise the overall volume? I don't like using...

hduncan
replies: 43 views: 6,656
Fezzle 19th July 2011

Hi all, I've been offered to by an Oberheim Matrix-12 in good condition for 3000 Euros. What do these synthesizer monsters go...

burningd
replies: 0 views: 501
burningd 19th July 2011

Hi guys, First of all I would like to say hi to everyone, this is my first post. I've lurked here a bit and the community seems...

Monocle
replies: 16 views: 1,092
Aeolian 19th July 2011

After waiting VERY patiently (and not giving into the insane ebay prices) I finally ordered my copy today. Recording The Beatles...

Turdadactyl
replies: 33 views: 4,440
chet.d 19th July 2011

Hey there, I'm going to NYC i a 6 weeks or so on holidays (from Ireland) and was hoping to pick up some microphones (Re320,...

illinoise
replies: 5 views: 649
illinoise 19th July 2011

hey guys, am on the road to having my first set of decent monitors soon for the sake of listening to my takes back at home after...

hithere
replies: 3 views: 684
sailor 19th July 2011

Hi everyone, I'm currently using two Presonus Firepods, I use the built in pre amps, a/d converters, and no extra outboard gear....

ch-holt
replies: 18 views: 1,128
ch-holt 19th July 2011

wrong section

midoban
replies: 0 views: 465
midoban 19th July 2011

IL PIU' GRANDE SUBWOOFER DEL MONDO - by Roberto Delle Curti - Italy This guy is nuts. He says he is using a particle accelerator...

lowpassfilter
replies: 9 views: 1,489
Aeolian 19th July 2011

noob here. just wondering what the best way to get rid of my problem is, and that problem is a constant back ground hiss that...

zmespeed
replies: 3 views: 1,342
zmespeed 19th July 2011

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum? im looking to pick up an electro acoustic, firstly for me but secondly 1 i can leave in...

beds83
replies: 1 views: 657
Beefy 19th July 2011

YouTube - Electrix WarpFactory (part 2 of 3) - Vocoding with a Keyboard First time poster, sorry its a help request. ive...

wewillkill
replies: 2 views: 786
taperocket 19th July 2011

so far i am using Shure Beta 87A condenser plugged directly into Motu 828 Mk3's mic input. the combination leaves a lot to be...

neurosport
replies: 0 views: 2,249
neurosport 19th July 2011

Hey, I'm wondering which of the many condensers out there, small or large, would give me a dark, thick, warm, ribbon-like sound?...

replies: 15 views: 2,601
camus 19th July 2011

I've been rearranging my microphone cabinet and this is one area I'm stuck on in terms of microphone selection. Do you record...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 28 views: 6,076
yotonic 19th July 2011

I'll be going to college soon (in a month) and I have a some equipment that I'm thinking about selling in order to simplify my...

yetiproductionz
replies: 0 views: 545
yetiproductionz 19th July 2011

Hey Guys I’m a long time guitarist but have practically Zero experience in amps (I won’t bother you with the story behind...

rashman
replies: 4 views: 978
rashman 19th July 2011

How do you mic your toms/snare? Do you have different techniques or methods for each drum? I was told a theory that if you put...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 47 views: 8,326
Czybulski 19th July 2011

Hey guys, Apologies if this post isn't in the correct forum. I'm wondering if someone can recommend any synths or virtual...

valjean24601
replies: 3 views: 12,532
Stats 74 19th July 2011

I dont have a clue for great resources of scratches and alike, since its an art that I am no master in... Advise pls?

Musician
replies: 0 views: 427
Googlyman 19th July 2011

I have one mic suitable for recording: a Rode NT1 (not a 1a, the original). I have used it to record vocals (primarily) acoustic...

Lights
replies: 90 views: 9,297
Kolto 19th July 2011

Hi, does anyone know where can i get a DAV BG1 mic pre with a worldwide shipping? I cant find it anywhere! I sent them an email...

midoban
replies: 3 views: 568
Nobilmente 19th July 2011

??? http://i53.tinypic.com/idu43a.png hooppie

andy3
replies: 8 views: 895
andy3 19th July 2011

Are you guys buying the 460 then getting it modded or is their a place to buy it that already has it modded? Have any of you done...

shadyru
replies: 5 views: 1,469
abechap024 19th July 2011

I don't have the "a...z" button anywhere on my Pro Tools 9 interface in the edit widow. Did I do something to hide it,...

swaff
replies: 1 views: 921
Anti-FairyDust 19th July 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search