The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all... looking for a mic pre that can also accept line level at the same time. Want to record a guitar and vox into the...

StereoSteve
replies: 14 views: 1,257
Moatl 19th August 2011

So I own the Art Pro MPA II and VLA II. I love my telefunken tube in the pre, better than the bugleboy 12AX7 that is too mids...

My2Cents
replies: 17 views: 5,511
csiaudio 19th August 2011

Dad gave me a box of old microphones and other broadcasting stuff from back in the good old days when he was a DJ. In the box is...

Jomebrew
replies: 14 views: 1,506
symmetricalSound 19th August 2011

Hi guys, been a minute. I keep on upgrading stuff around me, now i have a dilemma between those interfaces. I wanna get rid off...

Dot.
replies: 1 views: 2,168
holdmyfinger 19th August 2011

Hello, first of anything my name is Santiago I have been reading this forum for long time, but just now decided to join. I am...

santiagoabelleir
replies: 5 views: 8,825
santiagoabelleir 19th August 2011

For a quicker read glimpse over the text in bold below. I am wondering what about my setup is currently most detrimental. I...

mario_c
replies: 4 views: 1,364
kooz 19th August 2011

Hi guys, I'm a longtime drummer just getting into seriously home recording. The gear I have is as follows: -Roland td-3k -M...

DrummerMiles
replies: 0 views: 432
DrummerMiles 19th August 2011

So my radio station has a broken speaker (casing and inputs cracked), I'm fairly certain that there's nothing much we can do to...

Opera Insights
replies: 4 views: 2,057
Aeolian 19th August 2011

Hello! I work for a band whose drummer currently uses an AKG 520 Condenser headset mic. The problem is the drums bleed HEAVILY...

TSwizzle
replies: 2 views: 1,613
TSwizzle 19th August 2011

Just wondering if anyone's A/B'd whether it's usually better to leave the vocal(s) out in the headphone mix. Better...

chessparov
replies: 7 views: 923
Insomniaclown 19th August 2011

alright guys, im looking at buying myself a pair of mics, mainly for use as overheads and on acoustic guitar and perhaps vocals...

glennyb
replies: 5 views: 901
Jim Williams 19th August 2011

Hi folks, I'm looking for a little portable recording device, just to quickly record ideas. I was thinking about the zoom...

M.T.Pilot
replies: 8 views: 996
M.T.Pilot 19th August 2011

So- How can you create a signal path with all discrete electronics using 500 modules? Do any of you know which brand and/or...

TreeBrother
replies: 30 views: 2,257
soultek 19th August 2011

Hi all You've probably noticed that there's some serious civil disorder going on in the UK at the moment. You've probably also...

Whitecat
replies: 2 views: 4,505
Whitecat 19th August 2011

I'm talking about that nice, little flash audio player that you see sometimes on this forum when people post their audio...

LonDonsen
replies: 1 views: 706
travtele615 19th August 2011

Forgive my niavity if this is something simple Protools 9, two apogee 16x units. All working fine this morning, and has been for...

Davido
replies: 3 views: 525
Jules 19th August 2011

The place that I work at is having numerous fiberoptic lines through the building. We have for instance fiber in the orchestral...

gardinen
replies: 1 views: 1,166
[email protected] 19th August 2011

Hi guys, Does anyone know what amp is on the left-hand side? The only Bogners that I've ever seen have been decently high...

spitfire52mm
replies: 2 views: 728
spitfire52mm 19th August 2011

Hey everyone, I've been wanting to buy a 2 channel preamp with S/PDIF output to make use of the 2 S/PDIF channels on my Echo...

nathanp
replies: 0 views: 740
nathanp 19th August 2011

Long story short, I'm between amp heads and am filling the gap with my old practice am (Line 6 Spider III 150 Watt Combo). Here's...

yettihopscotch
replies: 1 views: 1,918
Elvis Christ 19th August 2011

I've been using Ozone 4's Stereo spread thingy for a while before going into FG-X and now I find myself replacing it with an SPL...

Johnkenn
replies: 8 views: 5,677
pukozade 19th August 2011

Nashville Amp Expo - August 19-21, 2011 - Nashville Amp Expo - August 19-21,2011

Atlas Stands
replies: 0 views: 441
Atlas Stands 19th August 2011

Hey guys, I have a great opportunity to become an assistant engineer at a new studio. Thinking long term, what type of...

max7777
replies: 2 views: 591
frans 19th August 2011

Okay, I have a Sound Devices 552 (very nice!) and it will send the audio out via XLR in AES digital. The only digital input I...

Puffer Fish
replies: 5 views: 1,585
Puffer Fish 19th August 2011

Hi, I use an Apogee Ensemble and I would like to invest in a high end 2 track AD (such as Burl, HEDD or Sparrow) for 2Buss...

Kae
replies: 3 views: 738
Dan Korneff 19th August 2011

Are there any differences if you change the same type of signals (24bit 44.1) but just the transfer of it. Like spdif or toslink...

puppee
replies: 1 views: 1,293
hasbeen 19th August 2011

Can anyone recommend some midi guitars for use with DAW...Ableton/Reason-Guitar Rig? Sent from my SPH-M900 using Gearslutz.com...

megalodeez
replies: 3 views: 794
BasHermus 19th August 2011

Hey guys... I need a very affordable way to add some channels to my 96io. Either via the legacy port (with a digi 888 24) or ADAT...

Neily
replies: 8 views: 2,533
Steb 19th August 2011

Howdy! I finally joined after trolling for years. Thanks for all the help and inspiration. I've been recording and mixing since...

SovereignG
replies: 0 views: 2,221
SovereignG 19th August 2011

HI all! I wanted to post an update to my problem with the reamper I bought from John. I posted this thread about my problem...

Moshaholic
replies: 31 views: 5,959
vaas 19th August 2011

Anybody know of an "affordable" AES to Analog Converter with DB-25 connectors? 8 Channels

Keith Moore
replies: 10 views: 5,986
FreshSkweez 19th August 2011

Can anyone point me to wear I can find some details of the recording of this album? Specifically the signal chain for Fripp's...

tomorrowstops
replies: 33 views: 5,109
Muser 19th August 2011

Just curious heppy if this thread already exists, please direct me there (i did search)

Garygary1
replies: 1 views: 757
Adura 19th August 2011

So had a guitarist come in with a mesa mkIV and an orange 2X12. Now i hear people rave for DAYS about how good of a rock amp...

TehGuitarist
replies: 72 views: 4,451
robot gigante 19th August 2011

Trying to figure out if I can get a better sound outta a different mic. Maybe it doesn't make *that* much difference, until you...

replies: 2 views: 976
Topo 19th August 2011

I think it would be awesome if GS could setup a sub-forum where people could request signal paths that other people have so they...

vierge99
replies: 0 views: 439
vierge99 19th August 2011

Orange OPC First Look video demo | MusicRadar.com In one word please?

blackafgano
replies: 33 views: 2,485
YOHAMI 19th August 2011

(I tried posting this message earlier, but it seems to have disappeared, so I am trying again). I have been testing...

gvdv
replies: 51 views: 5,015
gvdv 19th August 2011

Hello, I'm living in far lonely place and will start to record some songs I created. I will need a good preamp, with eq...

Opium_du_peuple
replies: 6 views: 1,012
Ernest Buckley 19th August 2011

Hi, I'm currently using Pro tools LE 8.03 with mpt2.1. The results I'm getting are great, but the big guys are still using HD and...

wbmstudio
replies: 37 views: 4,120
Filmusic 19th August 2011

Okay, so, I'm setting up my own gear for the first time. Just a little writing studio. I've always walked into other peoples...

logjamparty
replies: 0 views: 399
logjamparty 19th August 2011

hi all, I plan on buying something off a friend who lives in the US. I live in Germany and this is going to b a private...

colonel_claypoo
replies: 10 views: 597
oldeanalogueguy 18th August 2011

Hi, I have a test pair focal cms 65 in the studio, I like them so far. But... both speakers got a hum (sitting about 80 cm away...

JCC
replies: 43 views: 6,233
PeteJames 18th August 2011

I took my API 512C out of the lunch box, and noticed black sticky stuff had leaked onto some components, and onto the bottom of...

bearhead
replies: 6 views: 849
bearhead 18th August 2011

Which frequencies do you usually boost on electric bass? Do you have personal favourites?

rodhmos
replies: 22 views: 44,732
lasso 18th August 2011

Hi, i'm getting a new headphones for studio tracking, and trying to decide between these three sets. It looks like these sets are...

midoban
replies: 33 views: 4,152
Omicron_9 18th August 2011

What's your favorite Console EQ ? Feel free to add which model ect ...

davidwilson
replies: 14 views: 2,026
PdotDdot 18th August 2011

I read that a lot of you guys like to run your finished in-the-box mixes through outboard compressors for some "extra...

thisisben
replies: 15 views: 2,859
WunderBro Flo 18th August 2011

I need to record a sitar part (using my electric guitar) and am looking for a Mac VST amp sim that has a good sitar modeler. I...

feck
replies: 0 views: 553
feck 18th August 2011

my krk rokit been farting lately and noticed that in the middle of the speaker where the black material meets yellow (see...

rekloos
replies: 6 views: 1,702
rekloos 18th August 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search