The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi. So i got a fireface 400 NOT THE UC VERSION and my laptop (dell vostro) doesnt have any firewire ports... So i need a...

meymia
replies: 6 views: 943
John Willett 26th July 2011

I was putting the screws back into the diaphragm and slipped and made a tiny puncture in the diaphragm. It doesn't sound clear...

BootsyGraham
replies: 13 views: 3,019
Haz-Mat-Strat 26th July 2011

I was looking at the new Sweetwater catalogue today, on page 222, specifically dreaming about gettin' a Bock 241. As always,...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 43 views: 5,774
Jim Kerr 26th July 2011

This thread is the opposite of the "dumbest things you've heard clients say in the studio thread." Its describe the...

alcoyot
replies: 4 views: 600
mirror symmetry 26th July 2011

To spare folks from reading all the details: Is it worth trading a Boogie Mark III head (and maybe matching 2x12) for a Vinty not...

Jim Kerr
replies: 4 views: 871
Jim Kerr 26th July 2011

Does anyone know if they make a midi microphone? I love roger troutman and kesha and wanted to know how i can get a microphone...

SilkyJohnsonJr
replies: 3 views: 6,215
rcb4t2 26th July 2011

I am new to this and I have read similar threads, but my question is a bit more specific. Which would suit better a Slim Phatty...

banyek
replies: 2 views: 846
banyek 26th July 2011

Hi, what are the odds that back in the 70's (apple studios?), James Taylor was recording with a dynamic mic and not a condenser...

Jimmi607
replies: 4 views: 857
yotonic 26th July 2011

Hi all, Since moving abroad and setting up studio I have landed my first project, cooge it's small, but I would still like to do...

Deleted User
replies: 11 views: 1,791
drBill 26th July 2011

Prefferably in Melbourne.... I've been checking out Jim Williams company webpage and have heard great things about his mods, but...

YULOGY
replies: 12 views: 429
Yuri Kogan 26th July 2011

hey -- could anyone post mixes run through the drawmer 1968 and api 2500? would love to hear the sonic differences between...

Seditionary
replies: 6 views: 1,540
Seditionary 26th July 2011

Hello !! So.. it's my first recording this week with my brand new gear... I could really use some ideas from you that already...

Adura
replies: 27 views: 3,506
Adura 26th July 2011

Can anybody confirm whether its wired out of phase with most other preamps? Ive been tracking drums for a year with these and...

Ash Taylor
replies: 7 views: 776
superwack 26th July 2011

Hello. I purchased a used NL2X and unfortunately the seller did not reset all of the sounds before selling it to me. In the...

shykedmi
replies: 0 views: 835
shykedmi 26th July 2011

well Im just blown away.. is the microphone in the Apogee one really that good. But then again, this video is from the Apogee...

T.Johannsson
replies: 1 views: 642
roughgear 26th July 2011

hey guys totally new to connecting monitors. I know that my monitors need to go into my line 6 ux2 analog outs, but want to be...

hithere
replies: 2 views: 719
rksguit 26th July 2011

Founder member of America Dan Peek passed on July 24th. Dan Peek, the Official Website of the Songmaster and Artist.

Ken Scott
replies: 6 views: 942
Beat Counter 26th July 2011

Make stickers I can put on the faceplates of my 1178's that actually mean something. What's up with everything being backwards...

chazwood
replies: 0 views: 468
chazwood 26th July 2011

Hey guys, I'm in need of a starter mic setup to record some good demos as I'm about to finish my audio engineering degree. I'm...

matthewh133
replies: 5 views: 658
matthewh133 25th July 2011

My question is simple, at the price range of the grace m101 is there any better pres that are around the same price? I'm...

projektk
replies: 4 views: 515
projektk 25th July 2011

Is there much of a difference? I have see a couple of the older silver ones for pretty good prices, and I'd like to pick one up...

srmd22
replies: 3 views: 2,402
mhbmusic 25th July 2011

Hi there, I just bought a Pacifica and Electrodyne 501. Just wanted to say that Peter Montessi is one the nicest person on...

Kae
replies: 24 views: 3,824
TonyR 25th July 2011

I've read a lot of opinion on this site now, and there's one thing that REALLY bugs me. There seems to be a consensus that the...

CrossMyHeart
replies: 145 views: 7,514
Jules 25th July 2011

If you had to get married to a piece of gear, what would you choose?

Lrmusic
replies: 36 views: 1,824
Jules 25th July 2011

My new Spiral Groove Anima's came today. They are perfect for my small room. They've got a long way to go to be broken in but...

qtuner
replies: 1 views: 637
Matocaster 25th July 2011

Hey out there, Anyone who had their Aphex 651 modded, did you ever think to yourself that it sounded better or... more...

CZ101
replies: 25 views: 6,548
changeng 25th July 2011

I use my Central station for monitoring and talkback... I have an ergo I want to somehow add to the chain... Any ideas on the...

Nu-tra
replies: 1 views: 647
Nu-tra 25th July 2011

Looking for a sub to pair with my A7's. I've thought a log about the Tannih TS10. Anything else work looking at?

ben_allison
replies: 14 views: 1,542
ben_allison 25th July 2011

I was wondering if anyone knows if this will work. I have no specialized plug for my EV666 but really want to use it. Can I grind...

dudeabiding
replies: 1 views: 539
dabigfrog 25th July 2011

I have been recording for 15 years and have always had the same problem. I have always known it is there but have not been able...

stellar
replies: 10 views: 815
12ax7 25th July 2011

Anyone have an English translation for Acousta p100? I was happy to get the manual in German but it is really overwhelming to...

chrisenglish
replies: 2 views: 1,175
chrisenglish 25th July 2011

Hi there. I'll quickly introduce myself (as this is my first post). My name is Michael, and I'm a 17 year old student from...

bigred1
replies: 3 views: 459
Fezzle 25th July 2011

Hi there. Currently I produce house/techno and DJ on a regular basis... but more and more I'm thinking about the future when I...

gooner
replies: 4 views: 955
Preston135 25th July 2011

I have a BAE 1073MP and a Neumann U87 on the way to me and I want to use it on an upcoming female vocal recording session. She's...

RiF
replies: 0 views: 588
RiF 25th July 2011

Hi all, I've got quite a few pieces of gear, and like the idea of plugging several boxes at a time into a power strip, leaving...

joevidetto
replies: 6 views: 829
takman 25th July 2011

Do you ever find yourself trying to use compression on something like a stereo drum buss or bass guitar and you can't tell if...

Jaded_musician
replies: 30 views: 1,880
blacklight_uk 25th July 2011

I'm a bit outside my comfort zone so would appreciate a little advice please. I'm recording drums, bass and guitar all together...

Shaolin
replies: 0 views: 902
Shaolin 25th July 2011

about 8 years ago we bought 10 pairs of AKG k240 studio headphones, they worked very well for a long time, some still work today,...

dabigfrog
replies: 13 views: 1,209
Nelson89 25th July 2011

HI, has anyone a/b'd or used these mic's? Which one is better and could you list strengths and weakness for any applications...

kmonte311
replies: 1 views: 1,250
MikeTSH 25th July 2011

YouTube - Ryan Leslie Making "Gibberish" What horn is this at :55 secs

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 885
CoolColJ 25th July 2011

My question is simple, at the price range of the grace m101 is there any better pres that are around the same price? I'm...

projektk
replies: 0 views: 561
projektk 25th July 2011

Is there a real nice all-in-one, or is the better way getting individual comp+pres? Right now I'm only looking to spend...

asdfdsa
replies: 5 views: 662
asdfdsa 25th July 2011

Hi I own a Revox MB 16 desc. Does anyone know about the quality of the Mic-pres? Are they comparable to Studer...

Setze
replies: 2 views: 1,794
Setze 25th July 2011

Hey so i did a search and this is the thread i came up...

dingbass
replies: 2 views: 607
dingbass 25th July 2011

I get the impression that software EQ has been more widely accepted than compression. If splitting costs between software or...

houndog328
replies: 2 views: 969
SoundWeavers 25th July 2011

Pulled the trigger on a bunch of gear over the past two weeks mostly to add to my vocal chain options. A bit of a manic episode...

DavidKmusic
replies: 14 views: 943
Voyage.One 25th July 2011

A while ago, before I became more serious in my Audio career I did a lot of fabrication on cars. Everything from 1939 classics,...

Anthony Duran
replies: 18 views: 2,519
Kenny M 25th July 2011

HI GS, What is the difference between using an RCA and XLR connection? Does it has to do anything with quality? or headroom...

shambles76
replies: 7 views: 30,643
Steffmo 25th July 2011

I recently got a Jomox Xbase09 and I am loving it, but I am not totally sure if its maybe faulty. When I push the Pattern...

dbot
replies: 2 views: 764
Jomox 25th July 2011

Any idea's on how much I should spend for an ESP M-400. There's one on CL locally. He says it has the usual buckle rash and he...

clemford
replies: 5 views: 2,682
clemford 25th July 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search