The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello Forum Members, Firstly, I searched long and hard for an answer to this question, but I came up empty-handed... The...

Wavelength
replies: 8 views: 637
Mala 28th July 2011

This might be the dumbest question ever, but I suppose I've had gear where this was normal before. Just got a BAE DMP and the...

Matthew Murray
replies: 2 views: 797
chazwood 28th July 2011

Ok about two weeks ago I purchased a Lucid 8824 new. When it came in I plugged it in and heard a buzz coming from the unit. ...

replies: 8 views: 2,599
keyzzz 28th July 2011

Recently acquired a pair of PML Sp-84's. I have heard many good things about these mics, and they look pretty awesome. Omni,...

Delusionboy
replies: 0 views: 622
Delusionboy 28th July 2011

I have a question about garageband... I have the whole interface, microphone and all cables setup... In Garageband am I able...

newmusic11
replies: 3 views: 532
Kiwi 28th July 2011

Hello, I am using a 13" macbook pro. I was wondering where I should start to learn how to make beats? What all do I need?...

newmusic11
replies: 6 views: 955
mattg082 28th July 2011

Can I use any pre tube, solid state whatever with a ribbon mic? Specifically I will be using a stereo ribbon mic with 2 XLR...

alligator
replies: 4 views: 571
kafka 28th July 2011

This one is probably for the Farfisa owners! I have Compact Deluxe which has had its legs removed but otherwise...

mad_mike
replies: 4 views: 867
mad_mike 28th July 2011

anyone having problems with the 121 on guitar amps? used it on a fender today and got a strangle sizzle noise and when moving...

pete
replies: 9 views: 1,353
pete 28th July 2011

Anyone know if anyone carries RealTraps in NZ? Interested in trying out the PVB.... Thanks

steve_sax
replies: 11 views: 312
steve_sax 27th July 2011

Hey guyz, hope someone will be able to help me out. 2 years ago I have purchased netbook, with pre-installed Windows XP,...

blackafgano
replies: 1 views: 418
saldiamond 27th July 2011

My C-48 is making weird things, volume drop and strange noises, does any one knows were to find the schematics????

atomicohm
replies: 7 views: 2,866
illacov 27th July 2011

Only got enough for one, which one do I go for? Sherman or Biscuit? Thank you for your help. Cheers, Dave

earthbound
replies: 2 views: 2,319
animalfarm 27th July 2011

Hi folks. I have an EV 666 but can't use it(or sell it) without the cable, which is terribly hard to find. I am thinking of...

dudeabiding
replies: 2 views: 1,046
Matti 27th July 2011

i thought id post here as well, if its against the rules, delete one of the 2 threads Im 15, so not a huge amount of...

HiQue
replies: 5 views: 572
HiQue 27th July 2011

Those strings - you know the ones, they're all over tracks like this (16 secs in) ‪Kym Sims - Too Blind To See It...

minijetsdonttalk
replies: 1 views: 1,371
minijetsdonttalk 27th July 2011

Hi guys! Can anybody tell me what the box Dan Snaith uses in this vid is? ‪Caribou - Sun‬‏ -...

adamscott
replies: 2 views: 747
adamscott 27th July 2011

hey slutz... anyone know the value of a mid 90s Heritage 535 semi-hollowbody in decent condition? couple dings but fine...

frontierfran
replies: 1 views: 1,188
Aeolian 27th July 2011

does anybody here have any experience using these two together? I can get the keys to work, but I can't seem to map the knobs. ...

miercoles
replies: 0 views: 1,067
miercoles 27th July 2011

I have one big question: I have a MOTU Traveler MK1 from 2006 and i think about getting a new interface. I already had several...

roughgear
replies: 13 views: 3,486
Janzoulou 27th July 2011

Hello, I have two units of Dbx 576, in one, toroidal transformer failed, anyone know where I can get? Thanks, to all, Emiliano...

Emiliano
replies: 0 views: 1,195
Emiliano 27th July 2011

I am about to order a recording lamp from www.punchlight.com I would like to know if this thing works properly, and if there are...

Andi Rauscher
replies: 10 views: 3,216
paulrk 27th July 2011

I keep getting click track bleed from the drummers cans into the room mic's. (Despite using PT to automate the send down...

Jules
replies: 69 views: 16,888
jpgerard 27th July 2011

I'm thinking about adding these two units to my focusrite pro24 to record drums for a home project studio. Universal Audio...

holdmyfinger
replies: 0 views: 430
holdmyfinger 27th July 2011

I ask because I'm having a kind of stand-still with my productions. They sound realllly good to me at first but then I listen to...

hosnappp
replies: 11 views: 1,554
Jim Williams 27th July 2011

hi how much digital albums are sold for one vinyl album ? just wondering what's the ratio, in electronic music. 1 vinyl for...

invalidusername
replies: 6 views: 618
marcreeves 27th July 2011

Hey guys, I`m a noob, nice to meet you. I`m looking for a new or used syntesizer. The maximum I could afford to pay is 600...

ADRyan
replies: 0 views: 623
ADRyan 27th July 2011

Came into possession of a Urei LA-22. I'm hoping to sell this piece of gear, but I am unfamiliar with its properties. I don't...

liqcrys
replies: 3 views: 652
liqcrys 27th July 2011

Can anyone suggest a decent boom stand that won't break the bank? The Atlas and Airr stuff are great but very pricey. I can only...

spiderdragon
replies: 20 views: 3,906
jerkrecords 27th July 2011

If you have one, what do you use it for? What brand/model? I've heard of people using them for room mics on a drum...

lollygagger8
replies: 6 views: 1,007
lollygagger8 27th July 2011

Hi, I had a problem for a while now when receiving wav tracks from other producers that have a acidized wav warp property on...

Sweck
replies: 1 views: 835
Sweck 27th July 2011

I have a JLM Baby Animal Neutral on its way and I am anxious to the point that I am wondering if anyone else has any of these and...

Puffer Fish
replies: 13 views: 2,175
Puffer Fish 27th July 2011

Hi all, Would anyone be kind enough to suggest where to start on compressor settings for a Mandolin ? ie. would fast attack...

jlsgear
replies: 19 views: 4,874
Wilburguy 27th July 2011
replies: 39 views: 3,325
matt thomas 27th July 2011

I know it's kind of crazy to compare a $5000 mic with a $500 mic, but I'm wondering how these two mics compare. I've been...

Lights
replies: 21 views: 3,474
chessparov 27th July 2011

yea, i know this topic has probably been beaten to death around here....but what topic hasnt? long story short, have a friend...

takman
replies: 2 views: 1,113
takman 27th July 2011

Hi folks, I've done some browsing but can't find any info on the techniques used in the studio to capture The Ventures. I'm...

Jon Harter
replies: 22 views: 6,605
Yummerz 27th July 2011

im looking to buy a pre for my mic, for vocals, just vocalsi have been researching and looking and i only have the money to...

SATANUS
replies: 26 views: 1,620
AllAboutTone 27th July 2011

The new bridge for my axe has come down to either Tonepros locking bridge or the Resomax NVS bridge. Need some help in...

Cuzzin Chizzy
replies: 1 views: 3,238
Aeolian 27th July 2011

Hey All, Wondering if I can get some help with the beginning of my new setup. I have just gotten rid of my Tascam DM24 (It blew...

AstinMartin
replies: 1 views: 699
Kiwi 27th July 2011

too bad i haven't heard it yet today!!! Waiting on my 12" JBL sub.... stated as out for delivery by the end of the day......

Myrok
replies: 22 views: 2,160
BudgetMC 27th July 2011

just wondering...i have an apogee ensemble and it seems that when i rurn the volume on it right off i hear a slight clicking...

mr.head
replies: 14 views: 1,560
PRobb 27th July 2011

I have an ESP MH-250NT LTD guitar and right now it has the standard ESP tuners on it. I'm looking to upgrade to locking tuners as...

Cuzzin Chizzy
replies: 0 views: 879
Cuzzin Chizzy 27th July 2011

Whats a good speaker people are using for re-amping their synths, samplers, etc. I would probably prefer something not too big...

puppee
replies: 3 views: 654
once a roadie 27th July 2011

Any one have insight/info about this? Very interested in everything/anything on this topic - gear, recording technique, mix,...

asdfdsa
replies: 5 views: 2,936
Dean Roddey 27th July 2011

I know there are a lot of posts about Drumagog, but I didn't see this particular question. Do the drums you replace need to...

splendiferous
replies: 12 views: 867
AllAboutTone 27th July 2011

Hi, before i had it hooked to a digi 003, but with the raydat no sound seems to come out of my rosetta, the output leds don even...

michj
replies: 3 views: 539
michj 27th July 2011

I found this beast in the attic of the house I'm renting and i can't seem to find any info about it what so ever. It's got 6...

Future Boy
replies: 2 views: 796
matt thomas 26th July 2011

hi, i'm programming a four band graphic e.q. and want to ask what frequencies i should use; thinking LF=0-250;...

josha
replies: 11 views: 946
Trakworx 26th July 2011

Anyone use this? I'm in the process of doing some upgrades that we can squish into our budget and I was suggested this 8 Channel...

HiRaX
replies: 5 views: 3,160
Slipperman 26th July 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search