The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all. I recently purchased a 909 its in great shape and does not seem to keep in memory the new patterns i...

regenerative
replies: 10 views: 1,681
regenerative 28th July 2011

Hi, I'd appreciate if anyone could share their thoughts/approach on room micing these instruments (or any others). I currently...

asdfdsa
replies: 7 views: 752
asdfdsa 28th July 2011

alright, well i fell in love with the linndrum because i LOVE 80s music, and Prince, who is known for using linndrums, but he...

jtabbott8
replies: 15 views: 1,125
Dr.Poon 28th July 2011

Hey guys, Was just wondering what other fellow 'slutz out there frequently use for compressing various items in their...

FShkreli
replies: 27 views: 3,786
j-madd 28th July 2011

So in a few months, I'm going to begin building a outside room on the property and well what I want to know is how should I go...

Marcel G
replies: 2 views: 833
Marcel G 28th July 2011

Hello guys I am a guitarist learning to produce electronic music y rock with keyboards major influences muse, 30 seconds to...

PRODIJ
replies: 7 views: 911
macr0w 28th July 2011

Sorry. Have to do this. I have not found a definitive answer, other than the info from a "popular retailer" (with...

SRS
replies: 10 views: 4,485
psycho_monkey 28th July 2011

Im thinking of buying a Reel to Reel to add some analog warmth to my dance music productions. IF you guys have any tips on what...

sjp
replies: 10 views: 1,529
ddageek 28th July 2011

Hi , today after comparing 8030 with Neumann KH120 , I have found Genelec to be better in terms of neutrality , clean sound ,...

mbk1297
replies: 1 views: 3,454
Tube World 28th July 2011

Does anyone know the pedal,rig or guitarist used on this record? Im talking about the buzzy fuzz tone in the begining.

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 654
rksguit 28th July 2011

Shure SM7B Microphone Presonus Firestudio mobile interface Stedman XL pop filter Sony Professional Studio Headphones (MDR7505...

newmusic11
replies: 23 views: 1,547
RAWNDIRTY 28th July 2011

‪In the control room with Mark Knopfler & Chuck Ainlay ‬‏ - YouTube omg.

aaronsounds
replies: 39 views: 8,332
doorknocker 28th July 2011

I have a matched pair of Coles 4038s. If you wanted to position them in Blumlein configuration, would you position them...

binarymilton
replies: 10 views: 5,120
Matti 28th July 2011

Im doing some research on the most suitable compressor pedals for acoustic steel string gtr. I found that most reviews were for...

Night Stalker
replies: 10 views: 1,668
Faderjockey 28th July 2011

Hey guys, I'm busy designing this new effect - soundwise it's kinda like a phaser and a flanger but the filters aren't exactly...

FETHead
replies: 14 views: 808
Bob Ross 28th July 2011

Does anyone think they'll be out with a new model soon? Much like the Duet 2? Lot's of changes in the Mac world, as usual.

Piranhadrum
replies: 9 views: 1,758
Palaver 28th July 2011

Just curious whether this rule applies for this unit. People say that sometimes the best sound of a unit is in their analogue...

puppee
replies: 3 views: 1,049
puppee 28th July 2011

Yo guys! I'm new to engineering as I play music & just started getting in to this whole engineering thing about a year ago....

myheroheroine
replies: 0 views: 601
myheroheroine 28th July 2011

Hey guys! So I'm heading from my cozy home in San Diego to a college dorm in NYC in a few weeks and I have to figure out what...

imalildrummaboi
replies: 4 views: 974
ofajen 28th July 2011

‪Bobby Burns & Afrojack - [email protected]'s studio....‬‏ - YouTube what do you...

andrea19837
replies: 0 views: 1,586
andrea19837 28th July 2011

I've used the SansAmp Bass Driver for years. It's great. I've seen their new VT Bass pedal unit and the RBI. Not sure if the...

Jake Holland
replies: 9 views: 5,161
Kiwi 28th July 2011

Everyone, I'd appreciate a little advice here. Even since I first put my studio together, I've been doing 90% mixing, mainly...

azirkin
replies: 2 views: 479
azirkin 28th July 2011

Hello, I am on a budget, but looking to buy something decent with what i can afford. I will be using a MacBook pro with...

newmusic11
replies: 0 views: 413
newmusic11 28th July 2011

Am I able to record my vocals and make beats on Logic Studio? Or is Logic only for beat making and editing/producing...etc? I...

newmusic11
replies: 6 views: 625
BodyByStarbucks 28th July 2011

Pretty popular record right now. I was struck by the single Animal. I really liked the guitar tone a lot. In particular, the...

Methlab
replies: 4 views: 2,029
Pagzilla 28th July 2011

When I first heard a great u47-esque mic, a wunder cm7 gt actually, the vocal sounded perfect, with that wonderful low (whatever...

Vintageidiot
replies: 2 views: 629
RCM - Ronan 28th July 2011

Hey guys! Been a member of gearslutz for a while, and I just moved to Los Angeles. just wondering you guys who have been...

karmapol1ce
replies: 4 views: 647
10 ton splash 28th July 2011

It's better to use both of course, I can't afford both of them. (sad.. :facepalm:) 1. UAD full mix & mastering 2. software...

loveyoumaxin
replies: 1 views: 853
Analogue Mastering 28th July 2011

Hey, here's yet ANOTHER mic thread, so get excited... So I'm going to pick up an additional dynamic mic and would love to hear...

replies: 7 views: 1,747
nnajar 28th July 2011

Hello Forum Members, Firstly, I searched long and hard for an answer to this question, but I came up empty-handed... The...

Wavelength
replies: 8 views: 637
Mala 28th July 2011

This might be the dumbest question ever, but I suppose I've had gear where this was normal before. Just got a BAE DMP and the...

Matthew Murray
replies: 2 views: 797
chazwood 28th July 2011

Ok about two weeks ago I purchased a Lucid 8824 new. When it came in I plugged it in and heard a buzz coming from the unit. ...

replies: 8 views: 2,599
keyzzz 28th July 2011

Recently acquired a pair of PML Sp-84's. I have heard many good things about these mics, and they look pretty awesome. Omni,...

Delusionboy
replies: 0 views: 622
Delusionboy 28th July 2011

I have a question about garageband... I have the whole interface, microphone and all cables setup... In Garageband am I able...

newmusic11
replies: 3 views: 532
Kiwi 28th July 2011

Hello, I am using a 13" macbook pro. I was wondering where I should start to learn how to make beats? What all do I need?...

newmusic11
replies: 6 views: 955
mattg082 28th July 2011

Can I use any pre tube, solid state whatever with a ribbon mic? Specifically I will be using a stereo ribbon mic with 2 XLR...

alligator
replies: 4 views: 570
kafka 28th July 2011

This one is probably for the Farfisa owners! I have Compact Deluxe which has had its legs removed but otherwise...

mad_mike
replies: 4 views: 867
mad_mike 28th July 2011

anyone having problems with the 121 on guitar amps? used it on a fender today and got a strangle sizzle noise and when moving...

pete
replies: 9 views: 1,353
pete 28th July 2011

Anyone know if anyone carries RealTraps in NZ? Interested in trying out the PVB.... Thanks

steve_sax
replies: 11 views: 312
steve_sax 27th July 2011

Hey guyz, hope someone will be able to help me out. 2 years ago I have purchased netbook, with pre-installed Windows XP,...

blackafgano
replies: 1 views: 418
saldiamond 27th July 2011

My C-48 is making weird things, volume drop and strange noises, does any one knows were to find the schematics????

atomicohm
replies: 7 views: 2,866
illacov 27th July 2011

Only got enough for one, which one do I go for? Sherman or Biscuit? Thank you for your help. Cheers, Dave

earthbound
replies: 2 views: 2,319
animalfarm 27th July 2011

Hi folks. I have an EV 666 but can't use it(or sell it) without the cable, which is terribly hard to find. I am thinking of...

dudeabiding
replies: 2 views: 1,045
Matti 27th July 2011

i thought id post here as well, if its against the rules, delete one of the 2 threads Im 15, so not a huge amount of...

HiQue
replies: 5 views: 572
HiQue 27th July 2011

Those strings - you know the ones, they're all over tracks like this (16 secs in) ‪Kym Sims - Too Blind To See It...

minijetsdonttalk
replies: 1 views: 1,369
minijetsdonttalk 27th July 2011

Hi guys! Can anybody tell me what the box Dan Snaith uses in this vid is? ‪Caribou - Sun‬‏ -...

adamscott
replies: 2 views: 746
adamscott 27th July 2011

hey slutz... anyone know the value of a mid 90s Heritage 535 semi-hollowbody in decent condition? couple dings but fine...

frontierfran
replies: 1 views: 1,187
Aeolian 27th July 2011

does anybody here have any experience using these two together? I can get the keys to work, but I can't seem to map the knobs. ...

miercoles
replies: 0 views: 1,067
miercoles 27th July 2011

I have one big question: I have a MOTU Traveler MK1 from 2006 and i think about getting a new interface. I already had several...

roughgear
replies: 13 views: 3,484
Janzoulou 27th July 2011

Hello, I have two units of Dbx 576, in one, toroidal transformer failed, anyone know where I can get? Thanks, to all, Emiliano...

Emiliano
replies: 0 views: 1,195
Emiliano 27th July 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search