The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Maybe this belongs in the Moan Zone, but I have a question. I bought an MA200 back in November. It was great at first, being...

Baroque
replies: 8 views: 1,339
Baroque 1st August 2011

I found this board right here in Austin on Craigslist. A girl inherited it from her dad and was trying to sell it on Craigslist....

Quint
replies: 128 views: 15,782
chucklesmcfarlan 1st August 2011

Hi people, I make music on my laptop, i don't use live instruments much and i don't record much. I have a pretty budget setup,...

inoutmusic
replies: 4 views: 939
113568 1st August 2011

Does anyone have both?I have 2 sca n72s and was curious how the x72 compares sound wise.

jourdan11
replies: 3 views: 2,095
JamesNorth 1st August 2011

Hello all, I am tracking analog synths on a teac 3340 4 track. I've been using my 70s pa mixer to do my recording, which leaves...

Dancinggods
replies: 13 views: 9,618
Dancinggods 1st August 2011

How do YOU mic these sources? What gear do you use? Thanks for sharing I'm sure it'll be interesting to hear what everyone...

asdfdsa
replies: 10 views: 1,940
Dzoing 1st August 2011

Hi folks! I am currently looking for a mixing desk, at least 16 chan and I have found a few ones that may fit. I have an...

thomasdf
replies: 0 views: 2,083
thomasdf 1st August 2011

I'm sure a lot of you went thru this same dilemma. Help please!mezed I'll have about $2.000 to spend. I want a nice eq for bus...

guitarsandsynths
replies: 25 views: 1,886
daveybouy 1st August 2011

Hello, I´m trying to change the way I record with DAW to allow me to get more into songs. Working with DAWs, I tended to...

Virgil
replies: 9 views: 745
Virgil 1st August 2011

I had an avalon 737, and i was getting a hissing noise, like static sound when I was using the compression. I sold it because i...

deveras08
replies: 9 views: 1,103
jroode 1st August 2011

hello out there, i have an otari mx7300 circa 1975 it is a 1" 8 track machine. i am desperate to find a manual and or...

wrongatron
replies: 0 views: 730
wrongatron 1st August 2011

I start this thread so that ppl who love v-drums or think v-drums would be perfect for their studio setup can talk and share...

fataltone
replies: 15 views: 1,814
jonchikm 1st August 2011

Hi, I have acquired some nice recording gear recently such as a lunchbox with a couple nice of pres, mono comp and very soon a...

Miraclesleeper
replies: 6 views: 2,661
mickdundee63 1st August 2011

Need a few recommendations on a 500 series pre for female vocals!!! Would love to hear from you GS's...

DR Music
replies: 11 views: 1,086
turk sanchez 1st August 2011

Just for the sheer fun, bon appetit ! http://www.sismofyt.net/lab_helios.htm

kosi
replies: 18 views: 2,759
walth 1st August 2011

How much variation in voltage would justify buying a voltage regulator? I've been regularly taking a reading on my voltage and...

glenn_jr
replies: 9 views: 2,571
slor 1st August 2011

Just picked up an Orange Tiny Terror Combo 1x12 amp of ePrey. Just to have in the studio for visiting guitarists and to mess...

SRS
replies: 24 views: 1,800
monkeyxx 1st August 2011

Hi, You can see the mixer for 2 seconds on second 18... Thanks m-nus.com - V.4

datafeist
replies: 1 views: 580
datafeist 1st August 2011

Title says it all. Here's my response: Started using this comp in a pretty basic way on drum buss and liked what I heard. After...

Aaron Miller
replies: 6 views: 4,761
mattg082 1st August 2011

Hey guys, Alright here's the deal. I've been a college "producer" making music and getting by with a MacBook Pro, DAW,...

workingtitle
replies: 4 views: 959
workingtitle 1st August 2011

Hi, I combined a DVD music video with an uncompressed 44.1 KHz / 16-Bit WAV file in VirtualDub, the *.avi file is 7 GB...

ilovemusic
replies: 9 views: 819
ilovemusic 1st August 2011

With the new incentive from Digidesign, I've been thinking about going to an HD2 system. I'm sure others have taken this exact...

Bob Vinsick
replies: 92 views: 16,129
SGBand_NYC 1st August 2011

Hi,*
Excuse my lack of knowledge .*
I have two dbx 165 that I've been using perfectly since I bought them (secondhand...

rrkrdo
replies: 4 views: 3,234
rrkrdo 1st August 2011

I have the ADI-2 connected directly to a Mac-mini via optical cables....and have sound source set to "Digital". I run a...

tokyofan
replies: 0 views: 859
tokyofan 1st August 2011

I'm currently watching a TV recording of a Jazz concert with german pianist Horst Jankowski (& also Toots Thielemans, and...

andychamp
replies: 4 views: 743
andychamp 1st August 2011

Hey all I am looking for a nice pair of Passive main tracking monitors + amp combo. Mostly for tracking guitars in the control...

Diegel
replies: 7 views: 801
Diegel 1st August 2011

Esp when recording more than 1 mic on a source... I have a pair of coles on a grand piano and am unsure if i should be...

Beastie
replies: 15 views: 1,482
tha]-[acksaw 1st August 2011

Hey guys, Just picked up an Art Pro VLA II. I opened it up to check the innards of that thing and to see if the tubes were ok....

Deltones
replies: 3 views: 586
cdog 1st August 2011

Hey everybody! I don't know if this is the right place to be posting this, so I am quite sorry if this is not it. I was...

fearsrelax
replies: 0 views: 693
fearsrelax 1st August 2011

Anyone seen these yet? Looks like they're 500 series compatible. Preamp Chassis

Third Eye
replies: 36 views: 10,047
mahasandi 1st August 2011

I was interested in Echo Audiofire interfaces for awhile and wanted to get one after reading all the the good things about them...

ScumBum
replies: 7 views: 2,346
Fred_Abstract 1st August 2011

Hello there, i'm getting tired of mixing mics from the same sources into my sessions. Is there any good quality line mixer...

777Artin
replies: 2 views: 500
777Artin 31st July 2011

Hi everyone ! Before anything I have to say I'm new here, although my searches have often led me here. So basically my problem...

amaurythewarrior
replies: 26 views: 1,354
amaurythewarrior 31st July 2011

Are there any excellent quality 4 channel AD/DA converters? I can't deal with only 2 outputs, but I certainly don't need 8!...

tstu102
replies: 1 views: 573
Piranhadrum 31st July 2011

Any suggestions on an engineer for mixing reggae.

Bradahman
replies: 7 views: 902
Bradahman 31st July 2011

what are the average amplitudes of sounds in a mix (in dB). For instance what min and max might a bass guitar produce in a rock...

josha
replies: 1 views: 437
joeq 31st July 2011

I'm switching interfaces from a Tascam US-100 and a Phantom Power Unit (Naby) to something else. USB, Phantom and EQ (for...

megalodeez
replies: 1 views: 427
fastlanestoner 31st July 2011

Hey! I was thinking, is it a bad idea to record drums in one place, guitars and bass in other studio and vocals in a 3rd...

nekha
replies: 4 views: 837
fastlanestoner 31st July 2011

Ok so I'm looking at getting a mixer to work along with FL studio since I'm tired if clicking... I've been told Behringer...

Marcel G
replies: 5 views: 1,318
Matti 31st July 2011

I want to pick up either Dynaudio Acoustics BM5A MKII or Adam Audio A7X.. (Other suggestions are welcome) I mostly make...

Sahil Bhatia
replies: 23 views: 2,060
dynamic_wah 31st July 2011

I know that not many here have used the mini owl (I love mine). I'm wondering if there's ANYONE who uses one with a sub, or...

no ssl yet
replies: 2 views: 1,114
LMCASES 31st July 2011

After searching numerous threads bout low budget monitors that do translate good,I come to the conclusion that the YAMAHA HS50M...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 3 views: 502
Jomox 31st July 2011

Hey everyone, I'm an employee at a music store and have a limited time chance to buy a Blue Mouse for $450 shipped. I own an...

jareds270
replies: 1 views: 581
analogexplosions 31st July 2011

Hey guys, just bought one of these from ebay, in what seems like excellent condition, however, I have to say, I can't seem to...

SOLOIST101
replies: 1 views: 765
Earcatcher 31st July 2011

hey guys looking to try out a decent preamp to get an idea of some stuff at my home studio, haven't been able to track down stuff...

hithere
replies: 1 views: 480
hithere 31st July 2011

Hi Folks, AS the title suggests....... Any thoughts on which audio transformers to use as purely stand alone effects to run...

drezz
replies: 6 views: 1,069
jeremyglover 31st July 2011

I have my fingers crossed that I'll get my Venice F32 next week (my first console, yeah!), but in the meantime, it would be very...

Deltones
replies: 14 views: 1,378
Deltones 31st July 2011

Hello! Can some one please post songs where the chandler tg1 has been used on vocal tracks, and as a buss comp? Thank you!...

recycle
replies: 1 views: 690
DanDaMan 31st July 2011

I'm going to start piecing together recording gear soon and I was wondering about what route to go down in terms of getting...

Zakk_LP
replies: 11 views: 1,895
cheu78 31st July 2011

hey! I'm looking for a 8ch ADAT expansion to use with my ULN-2 and I'm considering getting a ADA8824. What do you guys...

bluemoon
replies: 10 views: 7,542
Nescafe 31st July 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search