The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone know where to get SE mics repaired in the U.K ? Thanks , Brett

Brett 123
replies: 4 views: 1,615
John Willett 3rd August 2011

Hey all, I've played in bands for quite a few years now and have recorded in a few pro studios. I recently got the recording...

in2thegapagain85
replies: 5 views: 696
Dean Roddey 3rd August 2011

I have a very specific question... sorry if I'm repeating another thread, but I couldn't seem to find anything about pop vocal...

Markaholic
replies: 2 views: 1,292
Markaholic 3rd August 2011

I've got a spinet piano. Tried with a ribbon and a geffel a foot above the strings with the chamber thing open. Sounds too...

Im not Oscar
replies: 14 views: 905
Drumsound 3rd August 2011

So just read a post on another board about a website that does digital distribution kinda like Tune-Core that you can sign up...

MoogMadness
replies: 0 views: 553
MoogMadness 3rd August 2011

Hey, it'd be great to get some input on what the scene in Austin is like, esp. in comparison to LA / Nashville/ NY , and anywhere...

asdfdsa
replies: 60 views: 10,277
dabigfrog 3rd August 2011

I'm new to gearslutz and hope I'm posting this in the right forum. I'm wanting to connect a Yamaha MSR100 powered speaker output...

tenorman
replies: 4 views: 681
tenorman 3rd August 2011

Why do I see so many different clocks on the market? Whats the deal with them? What makes a good clock and why are some products...

Tuberizer
replies: 5 views: 801
rhythminmind 3rd August 2011

I would like you to listen to my last production (PROSTHETICS - Origen) to see what you people think. The album has been mastered...

pardahl
replies: 2 views: 1,296
dpalasini 3rd August 2011

Hello all! I run Logic 9 on both my lap top as well as on a desk top at another studio location; both using up to date...

thegeneralpublic
replies: 0 views: 567
thegeneralpublic 3rd August 2011

Bluebrain, a DC band I love, is releasing their second in a series of location-aware public space albums. Central Park. It's a...

Silver Sonya
replies: 0 views: 417
Silver Sonya 3rd August 2011

I'm in the middle of recording a track and I need gang vocals. I can do it myself but it sounds more legit with different vocal...

thefyn
replies: 0 views: 566
thefyn 3rd August 2011

Hey guys, I am considering purchasing the M-Audio Axiom Pro 61 and just wondering if any of you have experience with this...

PMcDee1
replies: 2 views: 2,080
Macky 3rd August 2011

My shiny new Biscuit started playing up yesterday. The bypass switch sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. The filter section gets...

moley
replies: 6 views: 2,264
Llitsor 3rd August 2011

Hello! This recording was made in 1976. Probably in Canada. ‪ Does anyone know how to has been made this sound...

Andrey
replies: 1 views: 572
macr0w 3rd August 2011

Hello !! Sorry my english in advance! I have a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 I record mainly drums. Now I have the money and...

Hercraft
replies: 26 views: 7,237
Hercraft 3rd August 2011

hey everyone, im a very new engineer and im having some trouble with my mixing desk. atm ive got the inserts of the desk gong...

jimpower
replies: 1 views: 593
YULOGY 3rd August 2011

Hi! So I got a Slim Phatty from my friend with a really good deal, but I don't have a keyboard yet. So I am thinking about few...

groams
replies: 4 views: 707
Physh 3rd August 2011

I had this email through the other day, to be honest I'm a bit sceptical about it and was just wondering if other members here...

Jon Con
replies: 6 views: 1,924
AudioSoundArts 3rd August 2011

Right, ima start off with a quick disclaimer (as usual) I'm not trying to copy this sound, just understand how it was created...

folb695
replies: 10 views: 23,716
JoeyM 3rd August 2011

I do not own a SM7B, but I hear many good things about it. I hear it's similar to an RE20 in some ways. I have used an RE20 with...

tarnationsauce
replies: 16 views: 3,707
nd33 3rd August 2011

Maybe it's just me - but i always think Fergie's (Black Eyed Peas) vocal sound is realllyyy good - does anyone have any info on...

TLMUSIC
replies: 37 views: 6,267
DanielCarter 3rd August 2011

Instead of running a mic pre "into" an 1176 , can you use an 1176 as a mic pre ? Phil Brown said he ran a 57 into an...

ScumBum
replies: 16 views: 4,453
johnnyc 3rd August 2011

Hi Guys. I understand the benefits of balanced cables. IE how they keep any introduced hum to a minimum. But someone has...

Major Tom
replies: 10 views: 2,067
gamrecords 3rd August 2011

Hi, one of my first amp was a Marshall MG250dfx, it was a combo with 2 12'' speakers. I was thinking of converting my old combo...

Vince Latulippe
replies: 2 views: 2,354
Vince Latulippe 3rd August 2011

Is there something i'm missing? My signal chain is DIY edrum kit --> corresponding inputs on TD-12 module --> coming out...

bgomez15
replies: 3 views: 979
bgomez15 3rd August 2011

I upgraded to PT 9 HD and now my core card cant be found. mac, snow leopard.

jonnymac
replies: 1 views: 454
jonnymac 3rd August 2011

Hi! I bought a Rauland Douval ribbon mic a few days a go, sold as is. The mic is in pretty bad shape but I´m want to restore...

gazt
replies: 0 views: 1,017
gazt 3rd August 2011

I am looking to use (2) USB Expression pedals to control the gain control on (2) instances of the Digidesign Eleven Plug-In. I...

Keith Moore
replies: 1 views: 605
Keith Moore 3rd August 2011

need some input on recording a muted trumpet. I won't have a lot of time to try different mics and pres so looking for what would...

michael cleary
replies: 31 views: 3,737
king2070lplaya 3rd August 2011

Are insert cables unbalanced? I have an Allen and Heath gs3000 console and am trying to patch out of the valve preamp into an...

downcrowd
replies: 0 views: 470
downcrowd 3rd August 2011

I' really digging this album! i think it's really good and i'm really curious if anybody has any insights on the production. I...

HoRNet
replies: 0 views: 498
HoRNet 3rd August 2011

Hi, I've never used headphones outside of a studio environment---so forgive me if this is obvious. I'm looking for a set of...

Suntower
replies: 0 views: 484
Suntower 3rd August 2011

Hey guys, Simple question that's been bothering me for awhile. I have always used iTunes or another media player to play my...

musicguitar
replies: 1 views: 1,172
e-are 3rd August 2011

If you were going to track a Smooth Jazz record for someone like Fourplay, Rippingtons, Acoustic Alchemy and etc. What would you...

stresstour
replies: 22 views: 2,998
walth 3rd August 2011

i think i posted in the wrong sub forum, original post here...

Unofficial
replies: 0 views: 505
Unofficial 3rd August 2011

With so many ribbon mic choices out there these days, what are the advantages of getting an AEA R84 over, say, a Royer, Coles,...

Excoriare
replies: 2 views: 699
lord_bunny 3rd August 2011
replies: 0 views: 626
andonwego 2nd August 2011

I'm looking for an EQ to sit in a vocal chain with a Pacifica and FMR PBC-6a comp. I am impressed with the review of the Pullet,...

daveybouy
replies: 14 views: 2,715
Dean Roddey 2nd August 2011

I'm a newbie in the sound field. I already got 2 behringer devices. A composer pro-xl MDX2600 and A multicom PRO-XL MDX4600. I...

kobyn
replies: 0 views: 1,878
kobyn 2nd August 2011

i just received a 500 series preamp as a gift from a lover its the only one i own but i need a rack? or something to hook it up...

SATANUS
replies: 4 views: 753
SATANUS 2nd August 2011

I've got a few questions on Sync/Licensing: 1. Pepsi wants to make an ad for new line of soda. They approach an ad agency...

Umlaaat
replies: 3 views: 608
PrettyGone 2nd August 2011

Hi, i got around 300$ for monitors for my small home studio (2.8x3.4 meters). i've got 30% off on all the monitors in the poll,...

midoban
replies: 0 views: 909
midoban 2nd August 2011

Hellacopters,"head off" album I would like to know that reverb (Lexicon 300/ PCM 70?? Plate,hall,....??) in vocals. ...

javierboz
replies: 0 views: 512
javierboz 2nd August 2011

I've seen a handful of people market this "Stock Photo" studio as their own. Anyone know the actual room? My curiosity...

rhythminmind
replies: 4 views: 850
rhythminmind 2nd August 2011

I am debating in learning music notation or not... at least for guitar tablature seems way more usefull than music notation....

PRODIJ
replies: 24 views: 1,480
Aeolian 2nd August 2011

I was able to pick up a used crane song HEDD 192 with updated converters. Now... I need a PCI card that will do this thing...

BigKD
replies: 1 views: 816
BigKD 2nd August 2011

if you are in NYC tonight, at 6:00 there will be a listening session at Studio 4 at Manhattan Center Studios 311 w 34th St NY....

michael cleary
replies: 0 views: 598
michael cleary 2nd August 2011

I need to calibrate analogue meters on an desk and need a reference tone generator to do so but I have no hardware tone generator...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 7 views: 2,242
Funk-O-Meter 2nd August 2011

Hi all, I have a couple of questions about some home studio issues I am having at the moment. I currently run a Pro Tools...

PMcDee1
replies: 0 views: 482
PMcDee1 2nd August 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search