The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If anyone has tried both.. I'm curious, since the original unit doesn't have separate in/output control. When you're overdriving...

theBackwardsman
replies: 3 views: 1,098
cowboycoalminer 5th August 2011

hello all, Distortion can be a good friend to alot of sounds, however I don't think I've perfected my own method of adding it...

soundssounds
replies: 12 views: 2,752
soundssounds 5th August 2011

In a mix I did a while back I played with the routing until I mixed the snare to hit on the left and right at the same-ish time...

andonwego
replies: 0 views: 620
andonwego 5th August 2011

Some tracks on this album have a great bass drum sound to my ears, like "Song for Dan Treacy". Can anyone out there...

Max H.
replies: 0 views: 909
Max H. 5th August 2011

Hey guys. Frequent viewer of posts on Gearslutz, but a first time post. I looked extremely hard for a thread to answer my extreme...

DavidStarz
replies: 6 views: 668
Apprentice 5th August 2011

just listened to "in the ghetto" for a billionth time in the radio - nothing special. however, because I was standing...

colonel_claypoo
replies: 4 views: 938
Yfoiler 5th August 2011

Hey guys. I really want some well recorded, unmixed songs so that I can practice my mixing as I've not done anything in a few...

Zakk_LP
replies: 4 views: 7,593
Zakk_LP 5th August 2011
replies: 9 views: 828
Sk106 5th August 2011

Hi All, I'm new to the forum and have a few questions regarding my specific setup and the best way to hook up all of my gear....

kre8s4u
replies: 12 views: 775
kre8s4u 5th August 2011

are there any on the market? i now the one where you have to more or less source your parts and enclosures from 3rd parties....

jaye b
replies: 1 views: 551
TRA 5th August 2011

I really dig the vocals on Ryan Adam's "Heartbreaker" album. (Actually, I dig just about EVERYTHING about the sounds...

hossman777
replies: 4 views: 2,221
hossman777 5th August 2011

Does one exist under $200? I'm not talking about semi-weighted. I need something FULLY weighted that'll fit my desk without...

MACH4
replies: 2 views: 3,557
k3nnyt4n 5th August 2011

I just need someone to double check my work here - I just setup my new API a2d to act as 'front end' to my Profire 2626. Preamp...

tomorrowstops
replies: 9 views: 1,237
Kiwi 5th August 2011

Dear all, I'm planning to collect a nice and versatile mic locker for my bedroom / homestudio. My constraint / objectives are...

tonnu
replies: 9 views: 1,133
sevenhillsstudio 5th August 2011

Hey, does anyone know if the Tascam US 2000 will work with Pro Tools 9, does it being a usb interface mean any issues?...

tomv-k
replies: 2 views: 2,566
tomv-k 5th August 2011

I fried my 4047 by putting it 5-10" in front of the hole. It didn't touch or bump into anything. All of a sudden it became a...

FreshSkweez
replies: 0 views: 681
FreshSkweez 5th August 2011

Where do I send my beloved Beyerdynamic M500 and M160 for a check and repair service? Both of them started to "fart" on...

judah
replies: 5 views: 952
frans 5th August 2011

Whilst reading the section about drum mics that Joe Barresi uses / used on a recording for Queens of the Stoneage he says...

saggsy
replies: 14 views: 2,946
thismercifulfate 5th August 2011

Got a lot of good info on this site, so here's a little something in return. It's surprising how much thought you have to put...

Deltones
replies: 1 views: 1,793
eoats 5th August 2011

Hello I recently picked up a Yamaha SPX 900 reverb/delay unit. I'm just wondering what's the best way to connect it up to my...

Lights Out Asia
replies: 4 views: 1,176
holdmyfinger 5th August 2011

I am in the process of building a second recording studio now that will also have guest engineers like my current studio. ...

relaxo
replies: 19 views: 1,694
dualflip 5th August 2011

Hey guys, Just heard the new Thrice Single called "Yellow Belly" from their upcoming album "Major/Minor". ...

Avening
replies: 1 views: 794
yotonic 5th August 2011

$1000 mic & use the onoboard pres on my tascam 2488 which are obviously not the best $1000 preamp & use a low priced...

SATANUS
replies: 9 views: 1,542
SATANUS 5th August 2011

So after trying to find a nice studio to work at and not rack up a ridiculous bill I have decided to take the project in my own...

Brian Whitten
replies: 45 views: 3,228
bee 5th August 2011

I recently picked up an mBox mini for some Pro Tools mixing/overdub sessions(not my DAW of choice but forced into it). Anyway, I...

Fandango
replies: 3 views: 2,291
scherer.cc 5th August 2011

Hey everybody! I own an Aurora Audio GTQ2 mic pre and I'm wondering what mic pre to eventually get next, what type, etc... I want...

replies: 10 views: 2,205
Brandt 5th August 2011

Hey, First post here. I am a guitar/bassist, and I've been looking on making a one-man setup using some sort of...

hendro
replies: 9 views: 1,540
syntax 5th August 2011

Hey, So I found some "like new" condition rokits on Amazon for $150. The first one arrived today. When I unboxed it, I...

LIGHTRONIX
replies: 0 views: 1,645
LIGHTRONIX 5th August 2011

I'm wondering what are some tips I can use to get my final mixes close to that quality of beyonce songs especially the "me...

Eighthundred
replies: 23 views: 2,137
DoctorBonkers 5th August 2011

I'm looking for a guitar pedal that will cut out all the audio output to my amp when it is pushed in so i can get chopped up...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 11 views: 4,315
Tops Cut oFF 4th August 2011

I am currently tracking distorted guitars for a project. Les Paul standard going into a JCM800 and 4x12 Marshall cab. I have...

JustinFFTS
replies: 5 views: 4,232
rmx16 4th August 2011

Definitely under $1000, and closer to $500 is my budget, all/any advice is really appreciated!. jummpp

asdfdsa
replies: 3 views: 583
Jomox 4th August 2011

So ive been using cubase le for roughly 3 years. And i tried working on cubase 5 but i had trouble figuring stuff out. It was...

jakson
replies: 34 views: 5,322
deadears 4th August 2011

i read that when "up" converting from 16 bit to 24 bit, you shouldn't use a "non-shaping" dither. what does...

Seditionary
replies: 2 views: 1,759
narcoman 4th August 2011

I'm looking to get a pair of monitors strictly for producing mainly House and Techno. Is there anything you can recommend , im...

S2000
replies: 4 views: 658
Darhgo 4th August 2011

Hi guys and gals, So I have an Advanced Audio CM47 mic and something is up with the multi-pattern thing. Could anyone hazard a...

Oli_W
replies: 0 views: 497
Oli_W 4th August 2011

I need a cheap 8 channel AD converter to do demos. My studio rig is all analog 8 track, and any official recordings will be cut...

mikoo69
replies: 4 views: 1,215
MasterCrab 4th August 2011

Does anyone have any opinions about which is the better option? I'm looking for something good for both studio and mobile use,...

bockoclock
replies: 31 views: 16,925
eyeball_kid 4th August 2011

Let's share some of our experiences with outstanding mic pre's that few know about...I heard a "Mccully" 300 something...

Cayo
replies: 130 views: 31,188
Greg B 4th August 2011

Does anyone have any experience with the GT MD1B-Tube? I read a couple posts that it is excellent, both from the same slut but...

mcballs
replies: 7 views: 6,492
Wiggy Neve Slut 4th August 2011

I'm in the market for new monitors, right now i've been using M-audio's AV40s which seem to have no bass response to my...

JPRich
replies: 9 views: 1,170
JPRich 4th August 2011

I've recently started making my own TS cables and I have a testing question... I've been testing them with my multimeter @ 200k...

fastlanestoner
replies: 4 views: 827
fastlanestoner 4th August 2011

I'm moving most of my gear out of my rehearsal space into a home studio. I'd like to still be able to record demos at the...

tromostheory
replies: 2 views: 900
tromostheory 4th August 2011

Fellow slutz, I’m in the same position that I’m sure a lot of you are. I have a Digi 002/003 with nice...

SaschaP
replies: 10 views: 5,614
alessio 4th August 2011

Anyone have experience with the Redeemer? Would you put it on a bypass switch or run in 24/7?

TRA
replies: 10 views: 5,652
rockum 4th August 2011

Anyone knows who produced/recorded/mixed The Sheepdogs' Five Easy Pieces?

kaoss
replies: 1 views: 754
adamryan1983 4th August 2011

I have some pro tools mixes where the mixer used multiple master faders. For example vocals used outputs 1-2, guitars outputs...

hauntedclutter
replies: 3 views: 1,616
The Fold Studios 4th August 2011

I am looking to pick up my first piece of production gear and I am really torn between a Midi Fighter and the MPD32. Im looking...

nigThewizard
replies: 0 views: 965
nigThewizard 4th August 2011

Just wondering how people here are approaching summing alongside outboard gear and automation. I mix ITB whilst inserting...

davidwilson
replies: 8 views: 2,412
subspace 4th August 2011

Hello, I just received an Alesis MMT8 in the mail (very happy!) but I live in Europe and the MMT8 came with a North American...

jbucks
replies: 0 views: 565
jbucks 4th August 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search