The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello everyone, Ok so I recently bought a Prism Sound Orpheous, its a great piece of gear.. until today... Don't know...

studiomood
replies: 4 views: 641
studiomood 7th August 2011

I've just converted the power supply on my BAE Rack from US voltage to UK. It seems to be working ok, but I noticed that the...

Scott Maple
replies: 4 views: 585
Scott Maple 7th August 2011

Just tried to get to their site by Googling and I called a number listed in a recent write up about one of their mics. when I try...

emkay
replies: 2 views: 1,554
Steffmo 7th August 2011

Hi, short setup info: logic 9 using 16 Outs as Stereo Pairs - into analog 2bus LT. Question: When a 0dB clip in...

TimTonic
replies: 1 views: 1,046
TimTonic 7th August 2011

Hi, I'm going to receive a Metric Halo ULN-2 interface, and unfortunately it has only one headphone output (and stereo monitor...

silmutine
replies: 5 views: 3,008
suedesound 7th August 2011
replies: 2 views: 645
Gharper23 7th August 2011

Trying to keep racks to a limit in my studio to save space so considering 2 Argosy L10s to sit underneath the console. I don't...

maestro
replies: 0 views: 638
maestro 7th August 2011

I have this 1176LN but the serial number plate is missing. Could anyone identify this Urei 1176LN revision....

u47user
replies: 4 views: 739
u47user 7th August 2011

I'm running projects at different sample rates, from 48 to 96 khz, and sometimes when I close a project set at 88khz, and open...

djanogil
replies: 0 views: 922
djanogil 7th August 2011

Hello all, So, I was doing some tracking in Sonar X1 and about to open my new PT 9 for a quick spin and was doing all things...

anotherguitarist
replies: 5 views: 1,387
Muser 7th August 2011

I'm in the greater Seattle area and need to find a tech to put together ("wire" up) a "rack" of vintage...

vicenzajay
replies: 6 views: 1,347
lineardiatonic 7th August 2011

Are there any vsts that can emulate tape compression?

Adeseye
replies: 11 views: 4,343
PaulMac 7th August 2011

Anyone used both the 260 and 160 for vocals? I like the idea of the 260 having more top end, but it appears it's not a...

sonicdefault
replies: 27 views: 10,325
binarymilton 7th August 2011

My old Roland Space Echo needs some TLC and most probably a new set of heads. Does anyone know someone who services these...

Levon
replies: 6 views: 818
Levon 7th August 2011

I'm looking for a new glockenspiel to record indie rock with. I have a bell set, but it's a little to large and dark. I'm looking...

loveinoctober
replies: 9 views: 7,065
tonnu 7th August 2011

I'm thinking of getting a Manley Reference Cardioid Mic (for my vocals) to run through a Grace Design M101 preamp to an RME...

ssiicckkoo
replies: 19 views: 3,816
George Necola 7th August 2011

I bought an M80 new shipped from Guitar Center. The sound was amazing! However, after a period of time the quality and...

artyatkins
replies: 1 views: 935
Overdrive 7th August 2011

Feel like the ninth caller to KROQ for Aerosmith tickets in '78. Damn, you gotta be on your toes to snag one of those suckers on...

Wheelomatic
replies: 3 views: 1,239
denlig 7th August 2011

Every time i have recorded clean electric guitar....it sound rather dull, and has a lot of resonance in the low mid areas. So i...

takman
replies: 9 views: 2,310
takman 7th August 2011

Trying to setup my studio to better utilize hardware on my signal-path into my DAW, using the RME multiface I. I'm trying to use...

rdh3t
replies: 2 views: 726
Dean Roddey 7th August 2011

I Need some good monitors for producing mainly sound for films and radio, and I've been recommended both the Focal CMS-50 and...

norwegian_guy
replies: 3 views: 5,790
jeronimo 7th August 2011

Hey I have just come into a new job (not audio related) and can now justify upgrading my little hobby studio at home, so I can...

holdmyfinger
replies: 5 views: 942
holdmyfinger 7th August 2011

Hi guys! I'm mixing a classic pop song atm. I've got everything sounding great (as usual gooof), but I want to raise the...

CLH
replies: 32 views: 2,894
steveschizoid 7th August 2011

Hi Everyone, I hope i'm in good the right topic. I'm here because I want to get to that drums sound : (the drums solo begin at...

toxik967
replies: 5 views: 4,572
chrisso 7th August 2011

All right so i'm looking for a vocal mic (tube or FET) that is very simply in your face, huge, bigger than life, wide open,...

whereisbkp
replies: 8 views: 1,304
adeptusmajor 7th August 2011

Excuse my lack of inter-web know-how... is this possible? Is there any sort of software for this? I do alot of rail travel and...

Big_Bang
replies: 9 views: 1,050
GearOnTheGo 7th August 2011

Is the eq on the zed 16r a set freq or can you sweet thru diff frequencys ?

joeebangs
replies: 2 views: 1,152
joeebangs 7th August 2011

Can the summing sec keep up with 2 buss ?

joeebangs
replies: 0 views: 1,193
joeebangs 7th August 2011

ok first off, i work at a studio in maryland (sometimes) and we have some nice pre's there (vintechs, la2a, avalons, joemeeks,...

s12512
replies: 3 views: 1,072
kidvybes 7th August 2011

What are the sonic differences with low or high impedance setting on a preamp. I know that question has been asked a million...

theBackwardsman
replies: 3 views: 2,578
NathanEldred 6th August 2011

I'm trying to figure out what my next keyboard purchase is going to be. All I know is that the sounds need to be stellar! I'm...

RainbowStorm
replies: 4 views: 838
dasnub 6th August 2011

Hi! I'm having issues with a signal path.. One stereo connection goes from my audio interface (balanced) to my monitor...

Ernst Eiswürfel
replies: 6 views: 1,047
j2dafo 6th August 2011

I'm dumb and this seems like the best place to ask this question... I have a solid state Ampeg VH-150 head and I'm in the...

fredCRUSADE
replies: 2 views: 2,123
GraveYardDeath 6th August 2011

Hi Guys, I know that there are lots of post about the Opals. So i'm wondering since a year has past,what's your opinion. These...

thanos4
replies: 9 views: 10,276
Bugstone 6th August 2011

I've read on here that most "Slutz" are rock guys, and that's why API gets a lot of love. You guys think it's true...

cowboycoalminer
replies: 12 views: 693
santibanks 6th August 2011

I currently have a Soldano Hot Rod Avenger 50 and a Diezel V412R cab, I went into this knowing I'd need another amp since Soldano...

chandler513
replies: 26 views: 1,884
lynyrd 6th August 2011

Hi all, we'll be playing in LA area 21st > 23rd Sept. I'm also looking for a quality acoustic night where I can play my own...

Blast9
replies: 2 views: 536
Blast9 6th August 2011

I want it to track, vocals, guitars and basses. The single 1073MP and the DMP are about the same price range, and in my budget....

insomnio
replies: 4 views: 4,568
AntillesSound 6th August 2011

Ive been looking for quite awhile to find a distortion effect similair to the one used on Dope's fist album "Felons &...

mrhill8394
replies: 2 views: 663
mrhill8394 6th August 2011

My vocal chain atm is SM7, Pre73 and TLA-50. I've grown a little tired of the Sm7, I can't pull out detailed highs without it...

theBackwardsman
replies: 5 views: 716
theBackwardsman 6th August 2011

Hi all. I'm going to be recording a nu metal band in the coming months and I wondered if there are any tips that anyone has...

smokescreensam
replies: 6 views: 988
MacroMike 6th August 2011

Vocalist tried the SM7 and it sounded good. So, why not just stick with it? The vocalist says he must use a condenser. Ok then....

splendiferous
replies: 9 views: 1,198
popmann 6th August 2011

After months of working out a deal/figuring out the details, I just scored a 1" 8 track Studer A800 (with an extra 1" 2...

iangomes
replies: 20 views: 1,546
iangomes 6th August 2011

If you're into this type of music (think Warped Tour) check out his new mixes on the latest Set Your Goal's album "Burning...

jordanvoth
replies: 14 views: 1,502
theearthis 6th August 2011

I'm a producer but find myself doing more and more recording and vocal production. I'm yet to find a Template that is a solid...

Deauxpe
replies: 1 views: 550
DITN 6th August 2011

Hi! I'm a very, very nascent audiophile who has been searching long and far for a nice pair of headphones upto $300 suitable...

next_imaginaut
replies: 0 views: 2,399
next_imaginaut 6th August 2011

Having heard about the possibility of losing my beloved 6music I have already complained to the BBC, may be a little early but I...

BillPayer
replies: 10 views: 971
richgilb 6th August 2011

I'm interested to see if anyone has had experience with both units. If you haven't seen the Metasonix R-51 here's a link. The...

ltjohnrambo
replies: 2 views: 1,425
bendedavis 6th August 2011

Hello fellow gearsluts, I have a question i've been wondering about for a few weeks now, as the title states, How do I get the...

matan_levis
replies: 4 views: 693
TurboJets 6th August 2011

What's the best way to add 8 more channels of AD conversion to an rme ff800 via adat. I only want the conversion so I want to...

holdmyfinger
replies: 17 views: 1,427
johnnyc 6th August 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search