The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi GS, I have an AEA TRP preamp and want to use my LDC's, since it's a very sweet and clean sounding unit. Found this...

mikkelkiilerich
replies: 2 views: 658
julian.david 8th August 2011

As you can see I am a little confused on some of this 2 things has to offer (field rec or large diaphragm mic). I'm building my...

jim_420_
replies: 3 views: 1,052
jim_420_ 8th August 2011

As per the title just got a Pulse CHEAP. Looking forward to using it, but interested to hear what's the best editor for it before...

Jomox
replies: 1 views: 475
Jomox 8th August 2011

I have been jammin' on a LTD MH250NT for about 5 years now. For $600 this thing has done me right. Great action and decent sound....

Cuzzin Chizzy
replies: 0 views: 1,024
Cuzzin Chizzy 8th August 2011

There was a review of an online protools lesson in the back of the latest tapeop I got through the post. Ive left the mag...

fifthflaw
replies: 3 views: 589
sae2111 8th August 2011

Was just listening to some of this new album for Angel's & Airwaves. There is a very smooth effect on the vocals that I'm...

keilson
replies: 22 views: 13,595
theBackwardsman 8th August 2011

I've always been a zep fan, and just love Bonhams sound. But anyhow, his drum sound was always slightly different. My favorite...

kats
replies: 18 views: 2,693
Nighthawk77 8th August 2011

Hey guys, I got an 8i6 a couple of weeks ago and would now like an extra input or two. It has two pre-amps on the front and two...

flybeereligion
replies: 1 views: 522
flybeereligion 8th August 2011

Hey guys, always looking out for great mics so I was wondering if you guys could give me more info on these Brauner mics. All...

Skiggy
replies: 36 views: 15,020
Glamdring 8th August 2011

Title says it all really... I've been looking at a few different monitor controllers for my room and would like my fellow slutz...

BadGrrmmr
replies: 6 views: 850
kosty 8th August 2011

Hello all ! I create this thread to join together all the roomy drums samples (or loops) of the gearslutz...

toxik967
replies: 13 views: 2,261
rocksure 8th August 2011

I want to sell my Digi 003, but I don't have the pro tools disk to sell with it. Will it still go for as much? How much would you...

Brennan
replies: 5 views: 1,608
matt thomas 8th August 2011

I recently found a old demo...on one of my dat-tapes.. Once i mixed a rock track on a old mixer i had...it was cracking but...

chumusic
replies: 3 views: 527
Retinal 8th August 2011

Hi, Can someone recommend some very sturdy and well-balanced speaker stands for these monitors? I've had bad experiences in...

TwinVulcan
replies: 2 views: 2,006
entropy 8th August 2011

I already got the TLM49 through an API A2D and it sounds amazing!!! But now I looking for something better and I was thinking to...

AlanBBlacky
replies: 11 views: 21,050
PsilohsaiBiN 8th August 2011

Ok, I tried searching, so don't hit me with that. I feel like the answer is obvious, but for the life of me I am confused....

JordanPemberton
replies: 14 views: 1,259
Kiwi 8th August 2011

Anyone using these to record? opinions?? I have a date here on Wednesday and was considering these.. Stef

Nowak
replies: 1 views: 699
PMoshay 8th August 2011

I hope this is the right forum... usually I'm in the electronic forum. I'm recording tablas this week. Any suggestions? Of...

Praxisaxis
replies: 9 views: 954
andychamp 8th August 2011

Just bought a Otari MK 90 ii recorder and I am new to the tape world. It didnt have a manual and I have searched high and low...

JLEpperson
replies: 3 views: 723
Knox 8th August 2011

Hey, I'm looking at buying the dav Bg1 but am worried about output peaks mentioned in a sound on sound review.... "Don't...

holdmyfinger
replies: 2 views: 628
holdmyfinger 8th August 2011

I'll use Mugician as an app example. How can I move a Pd brain to a native OSC brain in an instrument (it is an instrument)...

Faenivoldsk
replies: 1 views: 631
rrr00bb 8th August 2011

Any suggestions? Im trying to find out which adds more color, which is quieter, and if the threeq's comp and eq are really worth...

jseo90
replies: 6 views: 3,558
jseo90 8th August 2011

I have a Shure KSM 32 that I love but it has started crackling. Sometimes signal wont even pass through it at all. I cleaned the...

Alexmc1988
replies: 2 views: 574
captainate 8th August 2011

Hi, I'm looking for some new monitors for a different studio setup . The monitors I have in my other studio setup are a pair of...

dickiefunk
replies: 25 views: 16,991
rakkaus 8th August 2011

My Rosetta 200 died this morning. When I power it up, only the Lock Narrow/wide LEDs light up, but nothing else does and no...

Slug1
replies: 7 views: 1,380
A440 7th August 2011

Hi, I need some help finding good realistic sounding bell sounds, like church bells or clock bells. Any VI´s with good bell...

Hotstuff
replies: 1 views: 905
eyeball_kid 7th August 2011

What better - passive or active summing? Passive = clear, dangerous 2 bus - active summing box = clear. Big consoles, for example...

MainTime
replies: 2 views: 7,845
tomat 7th August 2011

‪Outrun Pietro - Cut An Eye Joe (Cotton Eye Joe Cover)‬‏ - YouTube

meymia
replies: 2 views: 1,004
meymia 7th August 2011

Looking at the USBPre2, it seems to be everything I need, ie.. 2x2 interface with the mix section for monitoring inputs with the...

MarcB
replies: 1 views: 1,770
Earcatcher 7th August 2011

Hello everyone, Ok so I recently bought a Prism Sound Orpheous, its a great piece of gear.. until today... Don't know...

studiomood
replies: 4 views: 641
studiomood 7th August 2011

I've just converted the power supply on my BAE Rack from US voltage to UK. It seems to be working ok, but I noticed that the...

Scott Maple
replies: 4 views: 585
Scott Maple 7th August 2011

Just tried to get to their site by Googling and I called a number listed in a recent write up about one of their mics. when I try...

emkay
replies: 2 views: 1,554
Steffmo 7th August 2011

Hi, short setup info: logic 9 using 16 Outs as Stereo Pairs - into analog 2bus LT. Question: When a 0dB clip in...

TimTonic
replies: 1 views: 1,046
TimTonic 7th August 2011

Hi, I'm going to receive a Metric Halo ULN-2 interface, and unfortunately it has only one headphone output (and stereo monitor...

silmutine
replies: 5 views: 3,006
suedesound 7th August 2011
replies: 2 views: 644
Gharper23 7th August 2011

Trying to keep racks to a limit in my studio to save space so considering 2 Argosy L10s to sit underneath the console. I don't...

maestro
replies: 0 views: 638
maestro 7th August 2011

I have this 1176LN but the serial number plate is missing. Could anyone identify this Urei 1176LN revision....

u47user
replies: 4 views: 738
u47user 7th August 2011

I'm running projects at different sample rates, from 48 to 96 khz, and sometimes when I close a project set at 88khz, and open...

djanogil
replies: 0 views: 922
djanogil 7th August 2011

Hello all, So, I was doing some tracking in Sonar X1 and about to open my new PT 9 for a quick spin and was doing all things...

anotherguitarist
replies: 5 views: 1,386
Muser 7th August 2011

I'm in the greater Seattle area and need to find a tech to put together ("wire" up) a "rack" of vintage...

vicenzajay
replies: 6 views: 1,347
lineardiatonic 7th August 2011

Are there any vsts that can emulate tape compression?

Adeseye
replies: 11 views: 4,343
PaulMac 7th August 2011

Anyone used both the 260 and 160 for vocals? I like the idea of the 260 having more top end, but it appears it's not a...

sonicdefault
replies: 27 views: 10,318
binarymilton 7th August 2011

My old Roland Space Echo needs some TLC and most probably a new set of heads. Does anyone know someone who services these...

Levon
replies: 6 views: 817
Levon 7th August 2011

I'm looking for a new glockenspiel to record indie rock with. I have a bell set, but it's a little to large and dark. I'm looking...

loveinoctober
replies: 9 views: 7,065
tonnu 7th August 2011

I'm thinking of getting a Manley Reference Cardioid Mic (for my vocals) to run through a Grace Design M101 preamp to an RME...

ssiicckkoo
replies: 19 views: 3,815
George Necola 7th August 2011

I bought an M80 new shipped from Guitar Center. The sound was amazing! However, after a period of time the quality and...

artyatkins
replies: 1 views: 935
Overdrive 7th August 2011

Feel like the ninth caller to KROQ for Aerosmith tickets in '78. Damn, you gotta be on your toes to snag one of those suckers on...

Wheelomatic
replies: 3 views: 1,239
denlig 7th August 2011

Every time i have recorded clean electric guitar....it sound rather dull, and has a lot of resonance in the low mid areas. So i...

takman
replies: 9 views: 2,310
takman 7th August 2011

Trying to setup my studio to better utilize hardware on my signal-path into my DAW, using the RME multiface I. I'm trying to use...

rdh3t
replies: 2 views: 725
Dean Roddey 7th August 2011

I Need some good monitors for producing mainly sound for films and radio, and I've been recommended both the Focal CMS-50 and...

norwegian_guy
replies: 3 views: 5,789
jeronimo 7th August 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search