The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I picked up a used Central Station and I'm wondering if I need to send it in for repair or if I'm just doing something...

Myriad_Rocker
replies: 13 views: 1,902
narcoman 10th August 2011

So yes i have found a Studer A80 2 track 1/4" with 5000 hours recording time for 800 USD and decent but not perfect heads....

jeanclaudevanlee
replies: 15 views: 2,500
jeanclaudevanlee 10th August 2011

After getting a 4-track teac last week we got so into using tape again (after more than 10 years of digital), that I started...

MickeySmid
replies: 29 views: 10,056
lipnorth 10th August 2011

Hi everyone, I've just got a Sony TC500 and it seems to be in great condition however when recording, one of the channels is...

dsinnott
replies: 0 views: 1,081
dsinnott 10th August 2011

Hi all howdy A friend of mine came across this Calrec minimixer, but Im having a hard time getting any info on it online....

droidus
replies: 5 views: 2,590
droidus 10th August 2011

So I have a MOTU Traveler (pre mkIII) and I am wondering if there is a way to bypass the built in pre-amps and use an external...

SynthLine09
replies: 5 views: 1,533
Jerrick 10th August 2011

I recently bought an ASP2802. Just calling out to other owners to ask whether anyone else has experienced a very strong,...

nomoreflakes
replies: 1 views: 822
greatgreatriver 10th August 2011

I have a question about some of these expensive "cool" mixing engineers. Some names that come to mind are Andy Wallace,...

stevens119
replies: 41 views: 5,087
tommyd123 10th August 2011

So, I'm about to have a couple songs mixed professionally for the first time and I've been randomly talking with a local engineer...

guittarzzan
replies: 90 views: 6,298
walth 10th August 2011

Hi, since some time I am looking around what my next recording/mixing solution will be. So first some Infos on my setup - but I...

DocNoize
replies: 6 views: 858
DocNoize 10th August 2011

Hello friends, I have a Lynx Aurora into my DAW using firewire, a mackie 800r to it and a Royer 121 to that. What is the weakest...

jnwry
replies: 4 views: 602
jnwry 10th August 2011

So, I just threw Drums and Wires on the hi-fi again and I'm absolutely floored by Complicated game. I know Hugh Padgham did the...

Sagecoll
replies: 6 views: 975
Blandry 10th August 2011

I"m looking for Euro threaded Thumbscrews. Like you would find on the Sennheiser e604s or, more particularly, Z-Bars. I'm...

armond21
replies: 0 views: 473
armond21 10th August 2011

Primarily for vocals, but all others things may be sourced through it as well, from acoustic to electric strings, wind,...

asdfdsa
replies: 17 views: 6,299
asdfdsa 10th August 2011

I had a lesson on D.I 's the other day and we were talking about active and passive D.I 's. The teacher said that a active D.I...

D.v.l
replies: 5 views: 1,051
nst7 10th August 2011

Hi, Im looking for a pro audio store in LA were I could buy a Sony Wireless System, the UWP-V6 specifically, and a Zoom H4N. Any...

Alvar
replies: 0 views: 419
Alvar 10th August 2011

I just wanted to post a big fat "WHOA HOLY WHAT REALLY?" regarding my newly acquired Telefunken AR-51. I used to own...

Matthew Murray
replies: 3 views: 1,974
gogar 10th August 2011

So, what are your top 5 choices in: Dynamics LDC SDC Ribbon Preamps Compressors ? Am interested in your replies -...

asdfdsa
replies: 6 views: 855
KungFuLio 10th August 2011

I just bought these. They sound killer. Cant wait to set them up!!http://tapatalk.com/mu/6394f5a1-7112-38dc.jpg

s.d.finley
replies: 10 views: 1,002
s.d.finley 10th August 2011

Over the past couple of years I've tracked 99% of my drums without a hi-hat mic. Every now and then - as is the case in the last...

KillerV
replies: 126 views: 9,376
Liquid360 10th August 2011

Well, my old, trusty and much loved KRK E8's (original with the silk domed tweeters) were just sent in 2 weeks ago to KRK for...

Paul Vnuk Jr.
replies: 12 views: 1,505
skillz31 10th August 2011

Hello everyone! I have a few questions. I'm thinking of getting MR816CSX. but I noticed it doesn't have any Midi port... so my...

AirSneak
replies: 3 views: 914
targa2 10th August 2011

Soooooooooo, I got 1000 bucks, well more like 1500 and it's gonna go into a mic. Contenders are the above. I would also love...

StratSvante
replies: 10 views: 1,425
audiogeek 10th August 2011

Hi! I have been trying to record some guitar tracks to get mixed elsewhere, but I am having a problem. I plug my guitar to my...

wspurdy
replies: 3 views: 1,448
wspurdy 9th August 2011

hey people, Im just about to partition my laptop and set up a live rig. this would be for a couple kontakt instruments and...

thedommer
replies: 3 views: 543
thedommer 9th August 2011

I posted this on the "Expanding Saffire Pro 40" thread, but I have received no answer... So I had to start a new one. I...

charlie12125
replies: 15 views: 3,369
dts350z 9th August 2011

I'm gonna be working in Raleigh/Durham NC next weekend Aug 13-16 and wanted to see if any guys were around, maybe we could hook...

James Lugo
replies: 8 views: 767
James Lugo 9th August 2011

Hi there, I'm in the process of upgrading my speakers as I'm gonna be moving to a new room soon, so I also wanted to replace my...

-JK-
replies: 9 views: 3,754
-JK- 9th August 2011

This is a sad sub-plot to the London rioting for the music business: 'Labels Will Go Under' - How The Sony/PIAS Fire Affects...

radiospace
replies: 2 views: 721
bonnybilly 9th August 2011

Anyone who would like a free one ought to get in touch with member Craven. He's got mine along with a D-Vice clamp and apparently...

mischultz
replies: 0 views: 872
mischultz 9th August 2011

so i got a few moogs need some pitch ribbon repair. the problem is there so damn unreliable anyways. I'd rather replace them with...

sameal
replies: 0 views: 447
sameal 9th August 2011

I was told by a good source that Eric was the 2nd lead player on The End on Abbey Road. This is the song when the the 3 lead...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 11 views: 6,054
Mark Kaufman 9th August 2011

Hi guys, somehow my Neve Portico 5033 EQ got broken. Now I'm thinking about getting a replacement, but I'd be open for something...

Tuberizer
replies: 5 views: 1,561
warhead 9th August 2011

My tweeter went totally silent yesterday. My question is if I should go ahead and order a new tweeter, or could it be a non...

pakov
replies: 2 views: 761
pakov 9th August 2011

Just a little PSA, the new EV RE-320 makes for an outstanding guitar cab mic! I just picked up a second one it was SO good. ...

audiomidijace
replies: 4 views: 3,988
Big_Bang 9th August 2011

So i stumbled upon a few youtube clips on these guitar pedals by AMT Electronics that Model a guitar amp PREAMP section, and you...

bryan k
replies: 5 views: 3,445
bryan k 9th August 2011

Having seen sooooo many posts regarding ITB mixing/production vs OTB, i would love to see someone with the time, means and gear...

YULOGY
replies: 891 views: 39,054
Doc Mixwell 9th August 2011

Is there an 88 key midi keyboard with the same feel keys as a Korg m50? i dont want any extras i was looking at the Keystation...

9th Dimension Pr
replies: 6 views: 831
9th Dimension Pr 9th August 2011

I'm in the interview process for an audio job where I would work full time helping people get better recordings from a technical...

James Meeker
replies: 12 views: 1,289
James Meeker 9th August 2011

Hi there, im currently mixing real drums for the first time, up until now ive only worked with things like bfd but have...

paulpod
replies: 8 views: 910
bigbone 9th August 2011

Did a session with these today on drums. We had a tone of original 1073s and API 312s. When I turned on the Vintechs somethings...

Providence
replies: 11 views: 3,529
Providence 9th August 2011

A year on and info is still thin on the ground, especially user feedback. This is the latest I've seen: YouTube - Review: SSL...

chrisso
replies: 4 views: 1,420
jurek 9th August 2011

Hi Forum I am writing this post as I am out of ideas. My mxies are all sounding terrible, yes this is another "make my mixes...

AdamB420
replies: 43 views: 2,902
AdamB420 9th August 2011

Not sure this is the right section, so if it's in the wrong section could one of the moderators move this thread to the right...

DRMS4LYFE
replies: 0 views: 1,022
DRMS4LYFE 9th August 2011

I'm thinking something like LDC + fig8 ribbon in M/S... what do you all think?

asdfdsa
replies: 2 views: 503
asdfdsa 9th August 2011

Amazing ! kfhkh YouTube - The Beatles - Come Together Multitrack

Norman Lindsey
replies: 46 views: 10,986
PRobb 9th August 2011

Anyone have any good info on the recording of this? the engineer is listed as Janne Hansson The songs are pretty much meh to me...

spice house
replies: 13 views: 3,329
Count_Ecilam 9th August 2011

I just wanted create a thread, which I hate doing, just to say how grateful I am of this world we belong to. It is unique to us....

Slikjmuzik
replies: 5 views: 839
rashman 9th August 2011

Hi, I'm working on this mix at the moment (no vocals yet as I am re-recording them) and I can't quite decide on the panning of...

guy1
replies: 6 views: 1,008
rashman 9th August 2011

So right now my only pre's are stock A&H ZED R16 and my only comp's are Plug-ins. Which would you say would be of greater...

asdfdsa
replies: 2 views: 509
cavern 9th August 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search