The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, i'm getting a new headphones for studio tracking, and trying to decide between these three sets. It looks like these sets are...

midoban
replies: 33 views: 4,125
Omicron_9 18th August 2011

What's your favorite Console EQ ? Feel free to add which model ect ...

davidwilson
replies: 14 views: 2,015
PdotDdot 18th August 2011

I read that a lot of you guys like to run your finished in-the-box mixes through outboard compressors for some "extra...

thisisben
replies: 15 views: 2,821
WunderBro Flo 18th August 2011

I need to record a sitar part (using my electric guitar) and am looking for a Mac VST amp sim that has a good sitar modeler. I...

feck
replies: 0 views: 547
feck 18th August 2011

my krk rokit been farting lately and noticed that in the middle of the speaker where the black material meets yellow (see...

rekloos
replies: 6 views: 1,694
rekloos 18th August 2011

okay ive finally got a room which is just for my music not even a bed:D first things first i wanna set it up and finally have...

SketchyRecords
replies: 3 views: 659
Jomox 18th August 2011

I was wondering what have you all found that the 6176 or the La610 sounds really good on...

byerssound
replies: 0 views: 540
byerssound 18th August 2011

Hey slutz, I write a blog on synthesizers. I recently interviewed the keyboardist from Ellie Goulding's live band. You can...

Kidney05
replies: 0 views: 2,003
Kidney05 18th August 2011

Ive just upgraded my monitors to a pair of Dynaudio BM12A's....I need to by a pair of balanced XLR - Jack calbes to plug it into...

alanrigbeey
replies: 3 views: 532
alanrigbeey 18th August 2011

I was wondering if anyone can help: I have co-written/produced a bunch of tracks for my album and need to draw up a basic...

Skilf
replies: 1 views: 1,356
johns9 18th August 2011

I am attending the Mix With The Masters with Tchad Blake on Sept. 11 in France. Just curious if anyone else on GS is planning...

slow records
replies: 2 views: 1,308
slow records 18th August 2011

Looking for an affordable AD / DA that has 16-24 ins and outs... PCI, Firewire, OR Usb. I just want to utilize my analog board. I...

cameronf
replies: 8 views: 1,087
roy_mattie 18th August 2011

Not sure if this is the right area of the forum to post this. If not, mods, please move it to the right area. If you have any...

tazman
replies: 0 views: 431
tazman 18th August 2011

I'm currently (re-) discovering Mother's Finest and am now looking for any infos on the productions of their albums. Nothing...

andychamp
replies: 7 views: 1,376
Knox 18th August 2011

See this a lot on stages today, outlining the stairs, monitors, edge of stage, etc. Where do you buy that stuff?

scud133
replies: 3 views: 5,382
Yfoiler 18th August 2011

Hi all, I recently got my hands on Nebula Pro and picked up the Producer's Pack 1 and 2 from cdsoundmaster.com. Digging the...

DeyBwah
replies: 51 views: 6,022
Diegel 18th August 2011

Hi, I wanted to ask everyone about recording guitar DI's at halftime speed/tempo and not actually speeding them back up with a...

Mr.Melody
replies: 6 views: 2,133
YULOGY 18th August 2011

I am looking at purchasing the Greyhound mod along with the jensen transformer. I'm currently using a stock MXL Genesis. I think...

he_isthatguy313
replies: 0 views: 905
he_isthatguy313 18th August 2011

any DJs' just picked up a SL-1500 turntable for $50. How are these compared to the standard sl-1200's as for as performance...

nukmusic
replies: 2 views: 15,935
O.F.F. 18th August 2011

Im looking into getting a usb mic for recording hip hop and r&b vocals on the go to minimize my portable rig, but i obviously...

9th Dimension Pr
replies: 4 views: 1,546
Jack Luminous 18th August 2011

So I have a 32 channel Soundcraft Ghost that needs the ALT and Mix Out's repaired (right side, both), and I'm looking for a good...

Jax
replies: 2 views: 1,245
Jax 18th August 2011

Been using the mixes you did for Maroon 5 as reference when ever I'm doing pop/rock as they sound absolutely spectacular! In...

LinusWendel
replies: 3 views: 1,832
nibuz 18th August 2011

This Thread is about guys that might otherwise get overlooked in Gearslutz but are very talented at what they do: I recently...

H-Rezz
replies: 0 views: 1,026
H-Rezz 18th August 2011

I've got a 610 I bought that needs a little work, so I'll be fixing it up and either keeping it or selling it. One thing I'm...

BobSchwenkler
replies: 2 views: 573
BobSchwenkler 18th August 2011

I'm pretty excited to get a new piece of gear and a nice audio interface is what I want. I'm looking into getting the Apogee Duet...

celerysux
replies: 0 views: 554
celerysux 18th August 2011

I know that the preamp argument is a long (and strange) argument. Please let's not get into that here. Here is my...

Providence
replies: 12 views: 956
Providence 18th August 2011

Everyone loves buying gear ( this site wouldnt be here if that wasnt true) and recently i have had the urge to buy the ua 610...

erikrpierce
replies: 6 views: 3,313
Arichlsss 18th August 2011

Hey I recently bought a Rogers dynasonic snare,but it is missing the snares. I want to buy a puresound for the replacement but...

skiroy
replies: 5 views: 750
Steffmo 18th August 2011

I can get a very upfront vocal in my mix when I sing quietly and up close to the mic. Backing away from mic to belt out, I...

rogernumber2
replies: 22 views: 1,164
Kiwi 18th August 2011

With the dollar being weak right now I'm looking to buy some new plugins and/or libraries. Preferably download since I don't...

n1kko
replies: 0 views: 495
n1kko 18th August 2011

Imagine a live room that's 400 square feet and you have to do a live recording of a hardrock / stoner band. Now, how would you...

MaxVMH
replies: 3 views: 1,710
oldeanalogueguy 18th August 2011

Here is my situation. I record my own music. Everything is single tracked. For drums I use Roland electronic drums triggering...

Thefife
replies: 3 views: 729
CJ Mastering 17th August 2011

Hi, Does the audio passed through these hum removal type of devices vary in quality? I noticed the Behringer HD400 and ART...

dickiefunk
replies: 6 views: 8,921
Kiwi 17th August 2011

I'm casually looking at this thing and wondering if it might be the most logical step I could take. I currently run all my...

gongbass
replies: 1 views: 1,370
Tdeem 17th August 2011

The Ensoniq asr 10 was my 1st workstation keyboard. I loved that thing for so many reasons but my favorite reason was because of...

royalxvi
replies: 9 views: 2,392
Jay- 17th August 2011

Hi, Listening to different albums I love, I find they are very different. Some are spacey, some are small, some have a lot of...

Fhl
replies: 23 views: 3,312
Fhl 17th August 2011

I am looking for some names of mixers and/or producers for a project I am working on. We are tracking it ourselves so I really...

Im not Oscar
replies: 5 views: 615
Andygo 17th August 2011

I want to hook up all of my equipment with usb audio in Cubase 6 if possible. I have a Yamaha MO6, Roland GR-55, and the GNX4....

Cuzzin Chizzy
replies: 2 views: 1,328
Fhl 17th August 2011

Should I place my recorded Room mic track on a STEREO track? I have 8 drum tracks: Kick In Kick Out Snare Tom Floor...

Joeytpg
replies: 10 views: 712
musicguitar 17th August 2011

Ok, just want to gather opinions here, I consider 999 euros quite a reasonable price, having THAT huge amout of goodies included,...

blackafgano
replies: 1 views: 560
mrc 17th August 2011

I just purchases a nice, clean 32-channel Ghost and am looking for an appropriate desk for it. At first I thought I'd go with a...

essex sound lab
replies: 4 views: 2,410
statzern 17th August 2011

I have a pair of really old 635A's I got from a swap meet. Can they be disassembled for cleaning? I don't want to mess with it...

Zooey
replies: 0 views: 667
Zooey 17th August 2011

Anyone know of any good solutions for tapping tempos to create midi beat sync? Looking for something in pedal form for my live...

travisbrown
replies: 3 views: 968
travisbrown 17th August 2011

I think my long term relationship with New York City may be coming to an end. It has been a fun ride (10+ years), but I think it...

astorian
replies: 146 views: 15,983
Jim Williams 17th August 2011

I was listening to the new Elvis Costello National Ransom album which has been glowingly reviewed by some for its 'naturalistic'...

theblue1
replies: 90 views: 12,412
Maschinenraum 17th August 2011

Hi. I just bought some NTP 351-100 modules for my studio and was hoping that a member might help me out with the schematics or...

cvanas
replies: 0 views: 1,004
cvanas 17th August 2011

to squeeze some extra db out of mixes I tend to use ducking sometimes, letting the kick duck the bas, snare duck the guitars...

Showcase
replies: 2 views: 650
Showcase 17th August 2011

I would like to check some webs of great mixing engineer with great gear (pre's/comp's/ad/da/mic's) and rooms (good sounding...

andy3
replies: 3 views: 694
andy3 17th August 2011

I am looking to upgrade my very old Pro Co eight channel snake, which is 50 feet of cable, eight xlr's and four 1/4 inch (which I...

Mad John
replies: 12 views: 3,803
Steffmo 17th August 2011

Hey Guys, I picked up my new Mackie Onyx 1640i today. Had it hooked up and playing back tracks in 10 min. Pretty sweet. I used...

mhbmusic
replies: 6 views: 1,801
mhbmusic 17th August 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search