The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Nashville Amp Expo - August 19-21, 2011 - Nashville Amp Expo - August 19-21,2011

Atlas Stands
replies: 0 views: 433
Atlas Stands 19th August 2011

Hey guys, I have a great opportunity to become an assistant engineer at a new studio. Thinking long term, what type of...

max7777
replies: 2 views: 583
frans 19th August 2011

Okay, I have a Sound Devices 552 (very nice!) and it will send the audio out via XLR in AES digital. The only digital input I...

Puffer Fish
replies: 5 views: 1,575
Puffer Fish 19th August 2011

Hi, I use an Apogee Ensemble and I would like to invest in a high end 2 track AD (such as Burl, HEDD or Sparrow) for 2Buss...

Kae
replies: 3 views: 729
Dan Korneff 19th August 2011

Are there any differences if you change the same type of signals (24bit 44.1) but just the transfer of it. Like spdif or toslink...

puppee
replies: 1 views: 1,287
hasbeen 19th August 2011

Can anyone recommend some midi guitars for use with DAW...Ableton/Reason-Guitar Rig? Sent from my SPH-M900 using Gearslutz.com...

megalodeez
replies: 3 views: 785
BasHermus 19th August 2011

Hey guys... I need a very affordable way to add some channels to my 96io. Either via the legacy port (with a digi 888 24) or ADAT...

Neily
replies: 8 views: 2,515
Steb 19th August 2011

Howdy! I finally joined after trolling for years. Thanks for all the help and inspiration. I've been recording and mixing since...

SovereignG
replies: 0 views: 2,191
SovereignG 19th August 2011

HI all! I wanted to post an update to my problem with the reamper I bought from John. I posted this thread about my problem...

Moshaholic
replies: 31 views: 5,934
vaas 19th August 2011

Anybody know of an "affordable" AES to Analog Converter with DB-25 connectors? 8 Channels

Keith Moore
replies: 10 views: 5,870
FreshSkweez 19th August 2011

Can anyone point me to wear I can find some details of the recording of this album? Specifically the signal chain for Fripp's...

tomorrowstops
replies: 33 views: 4,987
Muser 19th August 2011

Just curious heppy if this thread already exists, please direct me there (i did search)

Garygary1
replies: 1 views: 751
Adura 19th August 2011

So had a guitarist come in with a mesa mkIV and an orange 2X12. Now i hear people rave for DAYS about how good of a rock amp...

TehGuitarist
replies: 72 views: 4,424
robot gigante 19th August 2011

Trying to figure out if I can get a better sound outta a different mic. Maybe it doesn't make *that* much difference, until you...

replies: 2 views: 972
Topo 19th August 2011

I think it would be awesome if GS could setup a sub-forum where people could request signal paths that other people have so they...

vierge99
replies: 0 views: 430
vierge99 19th August 2011

Orange OPC First Look video demo | MusicRadar.com In one word please?

blackafgano
replies: 33 views: 2,468
YOHAMI 19th August 2011

(I tried posting this message earlier, but it seems to have disappeared, so I am trying again). I have been testing...

gvdv
replies: 51 views: 4,987
gvdv 19th August 2011

Hello, I'm living in far lonely place and will start to record some songs I created. I will need a good preamp, with eq...

Opium_du_peuple
replies: 6 views: 1,004
Ernest Buckley 19th August 2011

Hi, I'm currently using Pro tools LE 8.03 with mpt2.1. The results I'm getting are great, but the big guys are still using HD and...

wbmstudio
replies: 37 views: 4,091
Filmusic 19th August 2011

Okay, so, I'm setting up my own gear for the first time. Just a little writing studio. I've always walked into other peoples...

logjamparty
replies: 0 views: 395
logjamparty 19th August 2011

hi all, I plan on buying something off a friend who lives in the US. I live in Germany and this is going to b a private...

colonel_claypoo
replies: 10 views: 591
oldeanalogueguy 18th August 2011

Hi, I have a test pair focal cms 65 in the studio, I like them so far. But... both speakers got a hum (sitting about 80 cm away...

JCC
replies: 43 views: 6,181
PeteJames 18th August 2011

I took my API 512C out of the lunch box, and noticed black sticky stuff had leaked onto some components, and onto the bottom of...

bearhead
replies: 6 views: 836
bearhead 18th August 2011

Which frequencies do you usually boost on electric bass? Do you have personal favourites?

rodhmos
replies: 22 views: 44,429
lasso 18th August 2011

Hi, i'm getting a new headphones for studio tracking, and trying to decide between these three sets. It looks like these sets are...

midoban
replies: 33 views: 4,124
Omicron_9 18th August 2011

What's your favorite Console EQ ? Feel free to add which model ect ...

davidwilson
replies: 14 views: 2,015
PdotDdot 18th August 2011

I read that a lot of you guys like to run your finished in-the-box mixes through outboard compressors for some "extra...

thisisben
replies: 15 views: 2,817
WunderBro Flo 18th August 2011

I need to record a sitar part (using my electric guitar) and am looking for a Mac VST amp sim that has a good sitar modeler. I...

feck
replies: 0 views: 547
feck 18th August 2011

my krk rokit been farting lately and noticed that in the middle of the speaker where the black material meets yellow (see...

rekloos
replies: 6 views: 1,694
rekloos 18th August 2011

okay ive finally got a room which is just for my music not even a bed:D first things first i wanna set it up and finally have...

SketchyRecords
replies: 3 views: 659
Jomox 18th August 2011

I was wondering what have you all found that the 6176 or the La610 sounds really good on...

byerssound
replies: 0 views: 539
byerssound 18th August 2011

Hey slutz, I write a blog on synthesizers. I recently interviewed the keyboardist from Ellie Goulding's live band. You can...

Kidney05
replies: 0 views: 2,002
Kidney05 18th August 2011

Ive just upgraded my monitors to a pair of Dynaudio BM12A's....I need to by a pair of balanced XLR - Jack calbes to plug it into...

alanrigbeey
replies: 3 views: 532
alanrigbeey 18th August 2011

I was wondering if anyone can help: I have co-written/produced a bunch of tracks for my album and need to draw up a basic...

Skilf
replies: 1 views: 1,356
johns9 18th August 2011

I am attending the Mix With The Masters with Tchad Blake on Sept. 11 in France. Just curious if anyone else on GS is planning...

slow records
replies: 2 views: 1,308
slow records 18th August 2011

Looking for an affordable AD / DA that has 16-24 ins and outs... PCI, Firewire, OR Usb. I just want to utilize my analog board. I...

cameronf
replies: 8 views: 1,086
roy_mattie 18th August 2011

Not sure if this is the right area of the forum to post this. If not, mods, please move it to the right area. If you have any...

tazman
replies: 0 views: 431
tazman 18th August 2011

I'm currently (re-) discovering Mother's Finest and am now looking for any infos on the productions of their albums. Nothing...

andychamp
replies: 7 views: 1,372
Knox 18th August 2011

See this a lot on stages today, outlining the stairs, monitors, edge of stage, etc. Where do you buy that stuff?

scud133
replies: 3 views: 5,379
Yfoiler 18th August 2011

Hi all, I recently got my hands on Nebula Pro and picked up the Producer's Pack 1 and 2 from cdsoundmaster.com. Digging the...

DeyBwah
replies: 51 views: 6,021
Diegel 18th August 2011

Hi, I wanted to ask everyone about recording guitar DI's at halftime speed/tempo and not actually speeding them back up with a...

Mr.Melody
replies: 6 views: 2,133
YULOGY 18th August 2011

I am looking at purchasing the Greyhound mod along with the jensen transformer. I'm currently using a stock MXL Genesis. I think...

he_isthatguy313
replies: 0 views: 905
he_isthatguy313 18th August 2011

any DJs' just picked up a SL-1500 turntable for $50. How are these compared to the standard sl-1200's as for as performance...

nukmusic
replies: 2 views: 15,924
O.F.F. 18th August 2011

Im looking into getting a usb mic for recording hip hop and r&b vocals on the go to minimize my portable rig, but i obviously...

9th Dimension Pr
replies: 4 views: 1,543
Jack Luminous 18th August 2011

So I have a 32 channel Soundcraft Ghost that needs the ALT and Mix Out's repaired (right side, both), and I'm looking for a good...

Jax
replies: 2 views: 1,245
Jax 18th August 2011

Been using the mixes you did for Maroon 5 as reference when ever I'm doing pop/rock as they sound absolutely spectacular! In...

LinusWendel
replies: 3 views: 1,832
nibuz 18th August 2011

This Thread is about guys that might otherwise get overlooked in Gearslutz but are very talented at what they do: I recently...

H-Rezz
replies: 0 views: 1,025
H-Rezz 18th August 2011

I've got a 610 I bought that needs a little work, so I'll be fixing it up and either keeping it or selling it. One thing I'm...

BobSchwenkler
replies: 2 views: 573
BobSchwenkler 18th August 2011

I'm pretty excited to get a new piece of gear and a nice audio interface is what I want. I'm looking into getting the Apogee Duet...

celerysux
replies: 0 views: 553
celerysux 18th August 2011

I know that the preamp argument is a long (and strange) argument. Please let's not get into that here. Here is my...

Providence
replies: 12 views: 956
Providence 18th August 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search