The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

A local studio here uses closed curcuit TV between the CR and Mic Room so that the artist and engineer can see eachother when...

Indellable
replies: 3 views: 649
Indellable 23rd August 2011

So I am on a system running an MBox2 Pro with a command 8. (Not my system just using it) The sound from Itunes is coming out...

Im not Oscar
replies: 0 views: 510
Im not Oscar 23rd August 2011

Hi Guys, I just received my Mr 816 today, decided to replace my presonus firestudio mobile. I Know this might be a simple...

Lolo22
replies: 6 views: 1,170
Black Shadow 23rd August 2011

Im looking for a pair of powered active studio monitors in $500 range that have balanced and unbalanced outputs (XLR,TRS,RCA)...

Tom521
replies: 6 views: 1,247
Oddionut 23rd August 2011

Hello, I do mainly Hip Hop/Rap vocals and I plan to be upgrading/buying new gear. When I started, I didn't know too much about...

Status Flow
replies: 13 views: 4,759
DCtoDaylight 23rd August 2011

Hi guys, I've been recording my own voice at 24/96 for three years but because it's been taking too much space on my hard...

mark007
replies: 17 views: 2,133
mark007 23rd August 2011

Hey guys, i'm in the process of upgrading my studio a bit, and looking at adding one really nice channel strip (prob the api...

on the run
replies: 5 views: 792
psycho_monkey 23rd August 2011

I know e-cue (the Gearslut) talks about how he hates the phase shift on a Neve 1073. I was using one today to boost some of the...

Jules
replies: 14 views: 2,895
TimS 23rd August 2011

I have never used an "AES I/O" port before. I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to explain how I would use...

rinkbossy
replies: 4 views: 4,484
llmonty 23rd August 2011

Hey everybody. This is my first post on this forum although I've been lurking for a while (I usually find an answer here when I...

DrZamako
replies: 1 views: 6,855
djanogil 23rd August 2011

Hi guys, please dont hate if this is the wrong place to post this topic. Anyway i need to get a bag for my equipment and would...

idriszee
replies: 2 views: 632
shaggy8685 23rd August 2011

Hi guys I've been looking at API A2D and Neve 1073DPD. They seem really great, but my problem is I have an iMac - so I would...

osh
replies: 1 views: 538
savyurrecords 23rd August 2011

I'm trying to put some rack gear into a rackmount. It will have a 003, compressor, preamps, apogee rosetta, etc. I was...

hauntedclutter
replies: 8 views: 7,140
Bob Ross 23rd August 2011

I searched and read thru the posts that aere already out here on this subject but it seems they were all from students and not...

michaels
replies: 1 views: 468
michaels 23rd August 2011

Found this at an antiques shop in Leeds, thought id pick it up and see what it was as it was going for next to nothing. Its an...

jamydod
replies: 1 views: 824
TurboJets 23rd August 2011

I set my Panasonic DA7 in surround mode to monitor a surround mix that I'm doing in Nuendo 4.3. All I need it to do is monitor...

Keyplayer
replies: 2 views: 458
Keyplayer 23rd August 2011

testing

replies: 3 views: 475
adeptusmajor 23rd August 2011

Hi, I've always did instrumental vst-i based music, but now I've some pop vocal projects to work on. My interface is a...

pietrogirardi
replies: 4 views: 1,166
pietrogirardi 23rd August 2011

Greetings . For my personal home rig I run Pt 9 on a Mac with the digi 003 console . Up until now , i've always used the stock...

oulablank
replies: 4 views: 4,496
oulablank 23rd August 2011

K0_MeHq8o-o more: whymusicmatters's Channel - YouTube

rack gear
replies: 2 views: 710
StillCrazy 23rd August 2011

Well, I just received my ME-1NV a few days ago and noticed that the output knob is slightly looser than I expected. It stays in...

St. Augustine
replies: 4 views: 687
puppee 23rd August 2011

Tracked some pianos using dark tube LDC's in M/S- in mix sounded muddy. Tried plugs- useless- then running signals out...

asagaai
replies: 5 views: 887
RCM - Ronan 23rd August 2011

My question is if I want to stream audio at high quality what's the best avenue? What I'm looking to do is be able to stream...

James Lugo
replies: 5 views: 1,799
Jules 23rd August 2011

Trying to figure out how to improve some (so far semi-DIY) projects as you can see from my post from a few hrs ago re: VCC vs....

recorder2
replies: 0 views: 588
recorder2 23rd August 2011

I was actually looking for info on why Bill chose the AKG C60 to record Roy Orbison's vocals on "Oh Pretty Woman" when...

eyeball_kid
replies: 0 views: 591
eyeball_kid 23rd August 2011

No, not the rapid-fire rap part... just wondering about the seemingly perfect balance of 808 style bass, vocals... simple as it...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 2 views: 859
UPRYZ 23rd August 2011

Hello to all ya slutz! heppy Does someone here bought something from the shop “Sweetwave Audio” before, and can...

Flake of Freedom
replies: 3 views: 943
Flake of Freedom 23rd August 2011

Howdy, I have the M-Audio Profire 610 with the highly praised Octane Preamps. I'm considering stepping up to a higher-end Pre...

Pickmouth
replies: 3 views: 877
Pickmouth 23rd August 2011

I'm looking at getting a nice pair of drum overheads. I've heard great things about both and was just look for more info on...

alexw_scott
replies: 3 views: 1,202
alexw_scott 23rd August 2011

so I need some advice on what I should get as my next gear purchase. I'm thinking that I should invest in a good 1 or 2 channel...

Chim Richalds
replies: 7 views: 849
tribedescribe 23rd August 2011

can someone link me to songs where the musicians used VST's for the drums and guitar? im specifically interested in Addictive...

takman
replies: 46 views: 10,301
Josh Rose 23rd August 2011

So I'm wondering how some of the rest of ya's deal with the question of how to tell a band/artist that the quality they've been...

betamatt
replies: 16 views: 1,081
mingustoo 23rd August 2011

Using the ADI-2's TRS analog outs how can I get a stereo signal into the Samson S-monitor? Samson Audio - S-monitor

tokyofan
replies: 0 views: 697
tokyofan 23rd August 2011

(and why?) This is my current dilemma, used pricing is fine btw. Thanks for the input!

asdfdsa
replies: 6 views: 884
ARIEL 23rd August 2011

Can you send the output of an audio interface through a switcher like a coleman ls3 to flip between monitors? I would control...

Deleted User #148639
replies: 1 views: 1,007
Snatchman 23rd August 2011

Im gonna buy the Little Labs Redeye for a DI/reamp combo but I was just wondering if its worth the extra 50 bucks to get the 3d...

Chim Richalds
replies: 1 views: 770
PACHAMAMA 23rd August 2011

Hi folks, just wondering peoples experience with the c2s, generally I have heard people love this unit on drums and I'm looking...

funtez
replies: 1 views: 987
Melodicca 22nd August 2011

Wondering if anyone knows a place that carries a part for an ATR-80 32/24 Track Recorder/Reproducer Part #5800889600 Plate,...

phantomoperator
replies: 0 views: 934
phantomoperator 22nd August 2011

Hi, I record only voices. One at a time. I've now grown to some mikes and 3 preamps. 3 Neumanns, 2 Akg, 1 Rode Api 512c,...

jax72
replies: 29 views: 1,559
jax72 22nd August 2011

What else is available out there that doesn't suck? I have people always uploading and downloading from my yousendit folder and...

indie
replies: 6 views: 2,060
Addy 22nd August 2011

this question goes out to the older, experienced slutz: Why was reverb usage minimized in the 1970's, moving towards a dryer,...

bionic brown
replies: 33 views: 8,924
Ki-Lab 22nd August 2011

Tab to Transient function is skipping over a particular transient in Pro Tools 9.0 Please help! Thank...

shamanrock
replies: 3 views: 1,614
centerauctions 22nd August 2011

This'll be my "everything" pre and comp since it'll be my only one. Used mainly for Rock guitar, drums, bass, and...

asdfdsa
replies: 6 views: 2,011
asdfdsa 22nd August 2011

First off, I apologize if this is in the wrong section. Mods please move it to the correction spot if need be. I'm looking to...

PhattyT
replies: 4 views: 533
John Moran 22nd August 2011

I am re-mixing a track I did a few years ago which had a Urei LA-3A on the lead vocal. I do not have the LA-3A anymore, and am...

Gabriele3
replies: 1 views: 743
Rick Carson 22nd August 2011

After a pretty extensive listening session with the band, we realised that we rather want a "classic", unprocessed...

beingmf
replies: 44 views: 6,566
Syncamorea 22nd August 2011

I found a good deal on some hsm80s and I already have Krk 1st gen. Is it even worth it to upgrade ?

RARStudios
replies: 2 views: 700
RARStudios 22nd August 2011

Hello All, Got a situation I'm totally confused by. I have been mixing on a pair of Dynaudio BM5A's recently got a crazy...

Hricco
replies: 12 views: 789
Hricco 22nd August 2011

I was just wandering if any of the freelance guys out there adjust your rates for working with Major labels or independents ? and...

Brett 123
replies: 2 views: 492
psycho_monkey 22nd August 2011

So, I'm looking into doing some direct recording with my tube amps and then using IRs like recabinet to shape the direct...

Never1
replies: 21 views: 47,101
wakestyle 22nd August 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search