The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

like many I've been using my Mackie MCU Controller for many years. and like many I've had a fader or two go bad over that time....

climber
replies: 9 views: 1,640
composerguy78 24th August 2011

Does any one know of a US-based Beyerdynamic supplier/dealer/repair spot that has extra DT150 spare parts for sale? I love the...

chrismurray
replies: 1 views: 1,716
sears 24th August 2011

Hi all! I'm about to mix a song consisting of grand piano, lead vocal and a small choir. Singer songwriter style. I'm looking...

user2883
replies: 3 views: 591
user2883 24th August 2011

I'm currently in a situation where I will be forced to mix mostly on headphones (I already know this is a no-no, spare me the...

HazeBot
replies: 0 views: 178
HazeBot 24th August 2011

Ive had them for a few years, and of the high tweeters just blew. Sounding very muddy, and when i push the high tweeter in a bit...

Chase Orion
replies: 4 views: 607
Chase Orion 24th August 2011
replies: 3 views: 1,167
tharemedy 24th August 2011

So recently I've discovered that I'm moving into a fantastic city for recording, however the place I'll be living is a little too...

thelowerrhythm
replies: 3 views: 590
thelowerrhythm 24th August 2011

Hi I am looking to get started with in ear monitors to protect my hearing and hear a clearer mix. Have been looking at...

echo44
replies: 2 views: 2,418
chris_at_shure 24th August 2011

***Since posting this the manufacturer has agreed to repair the suspect microphone. I will follow-up with the explanation when...

dbgear
replies: 7 views: 639
dbgear 24th August 2011

Anyone here ever use crystal or carbon microphones on recording sessions for addition vibe and character and if so on what...

dialectic
replies: 4 views: 2,154
dialectic 24th August 2011

..Your own band when recording/mixing in your studio? What are your thoughts about this? I can´t really decide were I...

theunknown
replies: 27 views: 1,647
jordanvoth 24th August 2011

We have a lot of talk around here about which gear, gear usage, gear technique and it's great but we don't talk very often about...

jordanvoth
replies: 0 views: 513
jordanvoth 24th August 2011

Can anyone give me advice on what to choose between Genelec 8040 and YAMAHA HS80?

HoeKoe
replies: 10 views: 17,367
jnorman 24th August 2011

Hey... For music production purposes, (rock, pop, rnb) I'm searching for a classical Precision Bass. The typical P-Sound heard a...

Noise Commander
replies: 20 views: 15,778
[email protected] 24th August 2011

Hi, although I've lurked quite a bit, it's come to that time where I must ask a question, so, here goes: (if this is in the wrong...

solopsistasleep
replies: 1 views: 1,347
drbob1 24th August 2011

I studied electronics in college and have always loved electrical engineering I'm looking for a good sounding all in one kit for...

Markalexander
replies: 17 views: 16,174
frans 24th August 2011

Budget 500€ Max, I need hammer action style, weighted Keyboard. I'm already set on the Yamaha P95, as it throws in built-in...

djanogil
replies: 3 views: 772
djanogil 24th August 2011

Hi all--I'm looking to buy a 6176 (about that, I'm certain, so please refrain from debating the pros and cons of this channel...

code green
replies: 3 views: 937
jfu222 24th August 2011

Hi guys, Thought I would post this for anyone having the same issue. When I installed Pro Tools 9.0.5 Pro tools was stuck in...

Hricco
replies: 1 views: 3,601
YULOGY 24th August 2011

What are the exact potential practical risks from plugging an unterminated TRS lead into a phantom powered mic input? I realise...

mikestanley
replies: 7 views: 1,098
The Real MC 24th August 2011

I am trying to get a drum sound similar to Black Rebel Motorcycle Club's song "Weapon of Choice". To me it sounds...

John_McEnroe
replies: 2 views: 1,646
John_McEnroe 24th August 2011

Hey Everyone, I come here as a long time casual reader, but first time poster. I recently got my hands on an RE-201 Space Echo,...

KPTB
replies: 0 views: 728
KPTB 24th August 2011

Last night I had a band come by with a session that I will be mixing. There sessions were all record at 88k. My set up I'd an...

JustinFFTS
replies: 8 views: 587
JustinFFTS 24th August 2011

Hello Everyone I am after some super durable headphones with awesome sound quality that cover the whole ear, but aren't too...

Ciwan
replies: 23 views: 2,854
jpgerard 24th August 2011

Hi All, There's a plentiful supply of threads discussing problems with the Profire Lightbridge by m-audio - no threads for...

BowHouse
replies: 8 views: 1,067
BowHouse 24th August 2011

I'm on the lookout for a great VST delay, I'm currently using ohmboyz which is great, but kinda one trick pony. Kjaerhus is OK,...

theBackwardsman
replies: 37 views: 8,407
jjboogie 24th August 2011

This tweeter comes from a JLB radiance 3-way speaker, is dead and i'd like rewiring it but those are not screws and i have no...

omaroski
replies: 8 views: 3,338
omaroski 24th August 2011

Hi all - hope I'm only slightly bending the AUP here...... I'm looking for old music tech magazines in English up to 1990 for...

Stephen Bennett
replies: 0 views: 452
Stephen Bennett 24th August 2011

Just shot myself a small eela console on another forum - its an eela audio s191, the six channel version of the eela s100. ...

yellowT
replies: 0 views: 3,396
yellowT 24th August 2011

What's the easiest way of dealing with Latency when recording with Pro Tools 9 using my Firestudio Mobile? It's insane to me that...

sventvkg
replies: 2 views: 1,024
cianthreetimes 24th August 2011

I want to get one of these old Yamaha amps for my NS10's. Just wondering if there's a difference in sound with the lesser powered...

Ringwraith
replies: 2 views: 3,856
Vovin 24th August 2011

There is a growly almost rubbery bass sound that goes through this track You can hear it on the song preview on I-Tunes. What...

demel
replies: 1 views: 684
avpmusik 24th August 2011

I recently won an auction for a large lot of audio equipment that had been involved in a house fire. None of the equipment was...

MaxHupertz
replies: 5 views: 1,478
MickeyMassacre 24th August 2011

What is the weirdest, craziest vocal chain that you ever used and why? I think most of us have experimented or where forced to do...

bossman
replies: 3 views: 839
Bater 24th August 2011

I have sort of a specific question with regards to using a specific combination of software and hardware to arrange a live show...

lookitzpancakes
replies: 3 views: 2,637
lookitzpancakes 24th August 2011

does anyone display cd's/albums that were worked on in your studio? i'm exploring options on how to do it, and have it look...

gregovertone
replies: 3 views: 1,562
oldeanalogueguy 24th August 2011

Hi Guys, I've been using an RME FireFace UFX for a while (on loan), and I have two external processors I like to run existing...

yeloop
replies: 10 views: 1,446
cavern 24th August 2011

After doing some research I've decided to pickup a matched pair of Beyerdynamic MC930 mics to add to my little home studio...

Skeletron
replies: 12 views: 1,602
Whistlin' Pete 24th August 2011

As the topic says.. Where to buy RMG SM468 1/4" tape in the U.K. SVS Media, The Professional Recording Media Distributor,...

LoGiCa
replies: 5 views: 1,746
LoGiCa 24th August 2011

I'm wondering if now that i treated my room, the bass build ups are lessened which results in me thinking that originally it had...

James21
replies: 3 views: 675
Aeolian 24th August 2011

title says it all. doesn't necessarily have to be 'electronic.' thanks. b

bmsander
replies: 0 views: 490
bmsander 24th August 2011

Hey Slutz, I'm looking for a nice little mini mixer, not too expensive. Main purpose will be for sorting out my in-ear...

ed_chisholm
replies: 1 views: 602
Aeolian 24th August 2011

So, I installed a USB card into a Lynx Aurora 8 today. The USB card came in an anti-static bag that said to be sure you are...

hauntedclutter
replies: 1 views: 1,147
Aeolian 24th August 2011

Hey guys, Heading to europe for a tour...need an amp and think renting might be a good option. Anyone know a good amp rental...

mds
replies: 13 views: 5,855
remcokorporaal 24th August 2011

So this is going to sounds really noob-ish..lol but, what EXACTLY are converters and what difference would good or bad ones make?...

he_isthatguy313
replies: 3 views: 510
Unclenny 24th August 2011

I can't believe I'm posting this but after searching sites / google and old gs threads I can't seem to find a quality glass...

oulablank
replies: 6 views: 945
oulablank 23rd August 2011

WHAT IS IT? WHAT DOES IT DO? HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH? HOW OLD IS IT? THX the model is 203 de luxe

meymia
replies: 12 views: 4,310
sound_music 23rd August 2011

Working on picking up a compressor for 2-buss and Drum bus. I like character but since it will be my only compressor, too much...

southshadow
replies: 16 views: 3,987
southshadow 23rd August 2011

Hello, long time reader, first time posting. Im wondering if anyone can help me out with a problem im facing right now. I had to...

Chase Orion
replies: 5 views: 3,846
Chase Orion 23rd August 2011

Hi everyone... i need help understanding eq freq ranges. Im not an educated engineer by any means i always use eq as it sounds...

byerssound
replies: 2 views: 673
binarymilton 23rd August 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search