The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey I didn't know which forum to put this in so here it is! If anyone is interested you can download stems from Chino Morenos...

Pies
replies: 3 views: 2,321
Jack Matthias 31st August 2011

Hi! I'm use this microphones every time, and very glad to have both of it in my working studio. But, I'm looking for one of...

gigalord
replies: 5 views: 5,670
tonypasfield 31st August 2011

I have 4 original mbox's, and mbox 2 mini, a 002 rack and 002 controller; g5's will be running all of the software and audio...

redemption91
replies: 7 views: 1,307
ScumBum 31st August 2011

I am trying to access the website of JL Cooper now for some time, but I can't. I own a DATASYNC2 and have been visiting their...

muziekschuur
replies: 11 views: 1,504
sameal 31st August 2011

I'm Currently using Dynaudio BM-15's and a set of EPI 100's as monitors. I find that, between the two, I can get a mix pretty...

cchord59
replies: 0 views: 476
cchord59 31st August 2011

Apogee OS X Lion update guide and compatibility overview The clock is ticken

Elpimpo
replies: 0 views: 453
Elpimpo 31st August 2011

I recently picked up a pair of DBX160XT compressors on Ebay. These have the option of fitting a Jensen output transformer to the...

DoctorG
replies: 13 views: 2,710
Jim Williams 31st August 2011

This might be a dumb question, but why are the settings on preamps negative? For example, the pre-73 Golden Age Project...

rinkbossy
replies: 21 views: 3,175
Jim Williams 31st August 2011

hey, at the moment i'm totally obsessed with the sound of mellotron's. especially the strings, but choirs also. i love that...

mschreiber
replies: 4 views: 1,434
mschreiber 31st August 2011

Im sitting in class and my teacher wants to know if Surge X still GUARANTEES that lightning will NOT pass threw their power...

JoRillo
replies: 1 views: 980
Bob Ross 31st August 2011

I'm a bit late to this, but can someone tell me how lunchbox units are powered? Do you need to have a lunchbox? Same goes for...

theBackwardsman
replies: 19 views: 1,145
Ken Walker 31st August 2011

I want to make my music available to listen to online & was wondering what the best quality streamer/player is?? It seems the...

Ringwraith
replies: 2 views: 617
theblue1 31st August 2011

Upgrading from LE 8. About to choose which version of PT9 to install. I heard there are issues with OSX Lion (10.7) but I'm not...

recorder2
replies: 12 views: 4,709
Hricco 31st August 2011

I'm looking into getting a better vocal mic than my Rode NTK and NT2A... I'd like something smooth and full sounding - I can't...

carlotter
replies: 4 views: 1,646
carlotter 31st August 2011

I am trying to find out the difference between the original Sound Workshop 242 and the 242A, 242B and 242C. Any info, opinions,...

dialectic
replies: 11 views: 4,733
bluheron 31st August 2011

howdy my hds6 is having a few issues. when i just use a stereo mix, it sounds fine. when i engage the individual mix...

gregovertone
replies: 1 views: 556
gregovertone 31st August 2011

I realise there are similar threads to this, but I havent been able to find any helpful information in these threads... Hopefully...

Guttersounds
replies: 12 views: 1,390
lotech 31st August 2011

after a long time without a home studio so now im getting ready to rebuild one since im buying a house soon I mainly track vox...

TRMixing
replies: 1 views: 668
TRMixing 31st August 2011

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that the design of ribbon mics makes an omni one impossible. But that may be a total false...

binarymilton
replies: 19 views: 3,237
7rojo7 31st August 2011

I am talking about the German Ragga band Seed. fantastic lowend. I know it's mastered by mr. Busy truebusiness :) but who mixes...

George Necola
replies: 6 views: 3,558
Karloff70 31st August 2011

I have just bought on impulse a waves product to then find after purchase that I need an Ilok. I don't want an Ilok so i asked...

richgilb
replies: 17 views: 802
richgilb 31st August 2011

Hi All, I purchased a JL Cooper MCS3800 off ebay and I was wondering if anyone knows how to update the firmware? I Emailed JL...

onken
replies: 0 views: 1,631
onken 31st August 2011

Thought this could turn into an interesting discussion so... If somone asked you about a synopsis of how you're planning to...

chessparov
replies: 14 views: 902
gouge 31st August 2011

My studio just purchased a Studer B67 1/2" tape deck & wondering : 1. What size reels does this tape deck tape ?...

bees
replies: 1 views: 1,348
Studer_A80 31st August 2011

Thinking about a way to build a good support for bands and studio activities, I came out with a vague model of a commercial...

quintosardo
replies: 10 views: 680
quintosardo 31st August 2011

I haven't seen anyone talking about the mbox3pro, should I be reading into this? Is the Black Lion 002 that much better than...

fuzzface777
replies: 19 views: 1,589
MickeyMassacre 31st August 2011

Hey guys! I'm trying to use the sansamp psa-1 plug in for my guitar in pro tools 9. I am not getting any sort of signal at all...

hockeyfreak2129
replies: 5 views: 1,511
crying1986 31st August 2011

Looks like Apogee has discontinued the X-FireWire cards. I have a Rosetta 800 and was hoping to use it with Pro Tools 9 but now...

secombs
replies: 1 views: 982
superburtm 31st August 2011

Hi all, I came across three of these graphic eq's without power supplies (strange ethernet style connector). The power...

Rob1n
replies: 0 views: 1,767
Rob1n 31st August 2011

I'm looking for opinions on the parametric CP-10. I see then all the time for sale on Ebay and am wondering how they sound....

chazwood
replies: 4 views: 9,840
chazwood 31st August 2011

I'm not quite sure this is the right forum for this and if you can point me to something I've not found using google that would...

psykx
replies: 2 views: 821
Caleb m 31st August 2011

Hi all, My apologies if this is not the right section of the forum to post this, but wasn't sure...anyways, I'm new on this forum...

OzRocker
replies: 0 views: 801
OzRocker 31st August 2011

Hey guys, I'm totally new to the site, but I'm just looking for some suggestions on a USB or Firewire Interface. Here is my...

TheMurphyMusic
replies: 10 views: 623
holdmyfinger 31st August 2011

Need a single (as in one) 8050a Genelec monitor. Anyone have an orhpan that needs a home? I am located in San Francisco, USA...

heycarlos
replies: 0 views: 459
heycarlos 30th August 2011

I have a Rosetta 800 as my interface and so far I'm using the mixer as mic pres for drums and vocals. The pres are very nice....

the keester
replies: 1 views: 1,314
the keester 30th August 2011

hi guys, I just acquired a Tascam M312 console & want to send it in & out of Pro Tools for mixing, monitoring from the...

the blast
replies: 0 views: 520
the blast 30th August 2011

oye - i am a long time guitarist looking to learn some celtic tunes on mandolin. i would appreciate some guidance on how to...

jnorman
replies: 4 views: 957
jnorman 30th August 2011

Been loving everything about this album lately. Hoping to lure engineer Ryan Freeland here to tell some more about the tracking...

Texum
replies: 4 views: 699
Drumsound 30th August 2011

i've been browsing this forum for while now and finally decided to join howdy im about to start working on a alternative rock...

isiah_sin
replies: 6 views: 720
isiah_sin 30th August 2011

Just bought a pair of Cascade Fathead II's. Must say I'm really enjoying them. I've never owned any ribbon mics before and...

SHIRK
replies: 46 views: 40,609
belovedmike 30th August 2011

Yesterday I was editing in Sonar X1c Producer. I pressed a button on my keyboard and this white vertical hashed line appeared and...

CXP
replies: 1 views: 787
CXP 30th August 2011

Hey guys...! I need to import a SysEx file into Pro Tools in order to reinstall (dump) the factory settings in my MIDI...

TapeOp
replies: 8 views: 5,033
Oakbloke 30th August 2011

Hi slutz, brand new member here. howdy I have some decent cans, so now in great need of buying my first pair of near...

Anako
replies: 2 views: 1,180
Anako 30th August 2011

the track was made digitally in reason and logic, probably used some loops as well (my partner did it) as it says in the...

janjaal
replies: 3 views: 1,675
janjaal 30th August 2011

I'll be in St Pete in a couple weeks teching for a US based act and am having trouble finding some items on our backline ryder...

skylabfilmpop
replies: 0 views: 607
skylabfilmpop 30th August 2011

Hey Slutz! just did a setup change at my house. been using a pt tdm system for a while. just got rid of it and got a tascam 1884,...

s12512
replies: 3 views: 747
s12512 30th August 2011

Hi all ! I'm making Britpop/indie rock music and I want to buy a good mic for vocal. My budget is 250$ ( or less ;)) Any help...

toxik967
replies: 32 views: 13,989
chessparov 30th August 2011

Hello all, Not sure if this is a room mode issue. Here is what is happening THIS is a pic of my room. (the image is...

Hricco
replies: 6 views: 633
RKrizman 30th August 2011

They would still be holding a couple Grammies. After watching part of the MTV VMA awards show, it became clear to me that many...

ysf
replies: 18 views: 1,381
chessparov 30th August 2011

Ok - so I've got a very nice assortment of high end compressors that cover the clean to moderately colored range.... Both tube...

DrSax
replies: 17 views: 3,135
Hricco 30th August 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search